Game of Thrones One-Shots (Re...

By yoonjinscookies

I love to write but i can't commit to writing one story so i decided to post lot of short stories.I will writ... More

everything you need to know
Robb Stark x reader
Rhaegar Targaryen x fem!reader
"I love the challenge"(Yara Greyjoy x fem!reader)
Ramsay Bolton x reader
Jon Snow x reader(part two)
Sandor Clegane x reader
"Valar Dohaeris" (Arya Stark x reader)
Gendry x reader
Theon Greyjoy x reader
Drogo x reader
Robb Stark x reader
Jaime Lannister x reader
Oberyn Martell x reader
Jon Snow x reader
Ramsay Bolton x reader
Daenerys Targaryen x fem!reader
Sansa Stark x reader
Margaery Tyrell x fem!reader
Viserys Targaryen x reader

Jon Snow x Reader

15.9K 179 10
By yoonjinscookies

Tywin Lannister was a proud man, smart and rich. The family name was most important to him. After his first wife, Joanna, past away giving birth, he married a lot young woman who gave him another girl before passing away herself. He was now a widower with four children. 

The youngest Lannister was nothing like her sister Cersei or her two brothers. She was more bloodthirsty than others, yet she was kinder than any of Lannisters. She found her first victim in her first handmaiden when she was 12. By accident, she pushed a woman to the ground and broke her neck. After she tasted what is like to kill, she wanted more. She wanted to learn how to fight with daggers and swords. Lord Tywin granted the wish his daughter had, by finding the best teachers in Kingdoms. Soon young Lannister was able to fight like a man and kill like a Wildling. She loved using daggers so for her 15th name day her father gave her two Valyrian steel daggers with hilts that had her name written on them. With same daggers she got for her name day she killed a man, he was nothing and no one, so it was easy for Tywin to cover up but he didn't go easy on a girl. He told her if she thinks of killing again she will meet worst fate than the man she kills. The girl didn't listen, her father would never harm her. She killed another innocent man. Tywin was a man of his words, but he could never harm his little girl. So he paid Lord Commander of Night watch to keep her safe in Castle Black. He cut girl's hair and send her far North to "take black".

/Your p.o.v./

I've been a prisoner in this castle for 3 years now. Lord Commander Mormont took me under his protection as if needed it. I was the best fighter in this place. Most of these men never held a sword before they came here. They all saw me as a weak little girl, they would laugh when they stood in front of me. "She's a bloody girl, I can't fight her!" were always words they used before I kicked their ass. I missed my home, I missed my brothers and my sister.

"Lady Y/N..." I heard Mormont's voice behind me. "Raven came from your sister, the Queen."

"What does she want? Is my father alright?"

"I think old Tywin Lannister isn't going anywhere for another 10 years. Queen asked of you to ride for Winterfell. Her, King and children are riding there. She wants to see you while she is here." 

My frown turned upside down when I heard the news. "Would it be alright if I go?"

"I can't stop you and I don't want my head on the spike if Queen finds out that I stopped you." Mormont smiled, he rarely does that and when he does smile it's usually around me. I ran down to my chambers to get ready to leave for Winterfell this night. I was happy for the first time in three years. I couldn't wait to see Cersei, Jaime and Tyrion, and Cersei's children. I missed  Myrcella the most. When dark night fell took my white horse form the stables and made my way to Winterfell.

*time skip*

I arrived at Winterfell shortly after the King and his parade. Cersei held me in her arms for a full 5 minutes. Se never showed this much love back home. Starks prepared a big dinner for King, and I as  Queen's sister had to be there. I never liked big dinner parties with loud music and people screaming over it. I was sitting in a stupid red dress at the table next to some people I didn't know. I had my resting bitch face on for a whole time. I got up trying to leave big hall. I needed fresh air and I won't get it here. 

"Where to, lovely sister?" I turned around to face one and only Tyrion Lannister, the dwarf of Casterly Rock. 

"Why would you care, beloved brother?" He smiled at me. 

"I don't. You are a woman of the Night's watch, no one should stay in your way." 

"Very funny." The smile went away from his face. 

"Don't wound me, sister. My big tough is all I have left." He laughed and walked away taking a dink of the table near.

The wind was cold outside, not as cold as it was back at Wall. I walked through courtyard only to hear someone breathing heavily near me. I followed sound, curious kid I was. Only to find a boy playing with a sword. He was beating the shit out of the doll.

 "You sure it isn't already dead?" I spoke frighting the boy. He turned around his dark eyes staring into my green ones. "I bet I could be a better opponent than that guy." 

First, he didn't speak a word, then he lifted another sword throwing the one he already had in hand over to me. "Let's see then, my lady." 

 I smirked at him taking my position. He was good but I was better. Once I was close to him I pushed him to the ground stepping on to his arm and placing the tip of the sword to his neck. I smiled, watching his chest move up and down. My eyes moved to his lips and then to his eyes. I got distracted by his deep eyes and he saw that. He moved his arms under my leg, ending with me falling next to him. 

"Jon Snow." He finally spoke. 

"Y/N Lannister." I turned my head looking at him, but he was already staring. "You are Ned Stark's son?" I said my eyes not leaving his. 

"And you are Tywin's daughter." I closed my eyes and pushed myself up. 

"We don't get to choose who are parents are." I turned my head around. "And no, Jon Snow, I don't shit gold like my father." I said all serious. He looked at me confused. I finally burst into laughter and he joined me. 

"You should get back to your family." He said after our laughter hush down. 

"Why don't you join us?" His lips pressed hard on one another before he spoke again.

"Lady Stark doesn't want the bastard to be there with Royal family." I got up off ground. 

"I understand," I said before going back.

*time skip*

"How's the wall, Snow?" I said as we stood alone in an elevator. 

"Frozen." I smiled to myself at his clever answer. 

"Trust me it'll get worse." He turned to face me.

"How come you are still here?"

"I don't know. After three years, I got used to it. I wouldn't know where to go if I leave." I said looking at my feet. He didn't say anything after that. Rest of the way down we spent in silence. He wasn't a very good company, he never smiled and around me, he never spoke much. I loved watching him fight, he was a skilled swordsman, unlike others. Alliser Thorne didn't like him, I had many guesses why. He hated everyone who was better than him in something.

/

"But first you need to go through the bastard." I could hear Alliser's voice from where I was standing. He had three lads fight, Jon. Samwell Tarly, the new guy, was standing behind Jon, and I could guess what will happen if these three go through him. 

"My money is on the bastard!" I yelled making Ser Alliser turn. 

"Aye of course it is. You in love with him too?" 

"What? Besides you, Ser Alliser?" He frowned at my answer telling three men to attack Jon. Knowing him he beat them easily. Making Alliser every madder. 

"You owe me bag gold, Ser Alliser." He didn't say anything at my comment just walked away giving me that satisfaction I loved.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N; i know there are no girl at the wall,but what if there was? i'll go home.

I will be posting part two to this later this week i was thinking about posting them as one but it would be too long with too many time skips that arent very pretty. *awkward silence* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.1K 64
Always craving what you can not have. "Are you picturing her when you kiss me?" Petyr remained silent. "Thats alright im picturing a Stark as well."...
79.4K 794 9
This book is a collection of One-Shots for the TV Series Game of Thrones. You can request any character that appears in the TV show but you must fil...
87.9K 588 14
Here will be all of my game of thrones imagines and fan fictions. Please request away and give me some ideas.
32K 1.5K 26
Tyanna Lannister had an open relationship with her husband. Ned Stark had no relationship with his wife. You can tell Tyanna Lannister when it's ove...