My Chatting Mate *FIRST VERSI...

By SmilesNsunshines

[This is discontinued since there are a lot of plot holes, however I've written a new one. It's called My Cha... More

My Chatting Mate
1. Tree House
2. Dream
3. Traffic Light.
4. Cabin
5. Chat
6. Eavesdropping
7. Surprise
8. Secrets
9. Encounter
10. Decisions
11. Family vs Friend
12. Babysitter
13. Theodore
14. Crossed Fingers
15. Full Moon
16. Full Moon [ii]
17. Blackout Moment
18. It's from Tyler
19. Power Ranger
20. Video Chat
21. Crappy Pants
22. What a day
23. We Meet Again, Indigo.
Sloppy Kiss
24. My name isn't Power Ranger
25. Stop, just stop.
27. I'm not stupid.
28. Theatrically
29. De-o
REDOING!
UPDATED!

26. We've got company

2.8K 94 9
By SmilesNsunshines

26.

"NO!" Ethan bellowing shook the ground, which echoed through the entire woods. I tightened my arms around Tyler's waist, bracing myself for the dagger to penetrate my skin.

In a flash, the sharp end of the dagger was no longer being held on my back and I could feel the warm air of the afternoon breeze hits my back. I unknowingly let out a huge sigh of relief as my back muscles loosen up.

Peeking over my shoulder, Ethan was holding tight onto Avril's arms. Avril was struggling against Ethan's hold; she was squirming, yelling for release and even resort to stepping on his foot. Ethan on the other hand had quick reflexes, it's like he knew Avril was going to do that. Thankfully, the dagger wasn't in her position but was safely tucked in Ethan's cargo pants; I could see it peeking from his pocket.

A big set of hands was cupping my face, turning my neck around and I was instantly met with a pair of magnificent midnight blue eyes. They were filled with all types of emotions, making the worry lines appear on his forehead.

"Don't frown." I mutter, smoothing out the lines. A small smile appeared on my face when I recall our intimate moment in the car.

"Only you could say that in times like this." Tyler let out a throaty chuckle. His voice sounded hoarse, like he hasn't used it for ages. Then, his eyes turned hard. "Don't you ever dare do that again! Why did you do that anyway? Did you know what was going through my mind - I don't want to lose you when I just got you. I-I can't imagine if you really died in my arms." Tyler's eyes softens and was glistening, tears were gathered and was waiting for the time to be released.

He didn't say a thing for the next minute. I placed my hands over his and lift them off my cheeks. Tyler's eyes snaps to me when I did that, his eyes held a certain emotion which I wasn't able to decipher. But mostly it held sorrow.

"I just don't want to walk through that path, again." Tyler says, his tone was gentle and soft. One wrong move and he might crack.

"You won't..." I squeeze his hands in assurance. "I just had this overwhelming urge to save you and I didn't think twice about doing it." I add, shrugging along with a small smile.

"Please don't ever do that again, or I would go bald just by worrying about you before I hit thirty."

I laughed softly. Tyler moves his face closer to me, pressing his lips against my forehead and lingered.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME, YOU MUTT!"

Tyler retracts his face, with a heavy groan. "Let's go settle those two." He reaches for my hand and interwine our fingers.

That moment, it felt so right and as cheesy as it sound, our hands, it felt like it was made just for each other. And the sparks, it keeps growing and growing making it impossible for me not to enjoy the sensation.

Ethan was sitting atop of Avril's back, which was on the ground. Avril had the side of her face planted on the ground and was squirming under Ethan's body. Her arms were under Ethan's butt and as for her legs, Ethan has put his long legs on top of hers. He looked like he put all of his body weight on Avril.

Ethan smiles widely when he saw us, or saw what he'd done rather.

"She's gonna die from lack of oxygen if you sit on her any longer." I exclaimed, rushing towards her only to be pulled back by Tyler's grip that was on my hand.

"She almost killed you." Tyler explains when he saw the look on my face.

"I was aiming it at you." Avril hissed, glaring at him. I'm surprised she's still able to speak with all that weight being put on her.

"I'm sure she has her reasons," I raised an eyebrow at Avril, who was still busy glaring at Tyler. I avert my gaze to Ethan, who seemed to be comfortable in his position. "Get the hell up, don't squash her with all that fat of yours."

"Excuse me?" Ethan widens his eyes dramatically. "This isn't fat, Indigo. This is muscles." To emphasise his point, he flex his muscles when he's still sitting on Avril.

"I don't need another Theo right now." I voiced out my thoughts. "One is enough. Now get up."

"No - not yet."

My eyes snap to Tyler. "What do you mean not yet? Do you not see that she's struggling under his wrath?"

Tyler chooses to ignore my statement while Ethan just gave me a flat look.

"What are you doing here, exactly?" Tyler let go of my hand, stepping forward to where Avril is and bend down so they could be at eye level.

"I'm here to get her, Indigo." Avril said as she struggles for her freedom. "Now let me go you mutts!"

"I will, if you stop calling us that!" Tyler spat with so much venom.

I glance at Ethan and noticed that he was already staring at me. We had our own mini staring competition for probably a minute or two, until I cocked an eyebrow and jut my chin out to him, in a way of saying 'what'.

Ethan drops his gaze, shaking his head slowly as if to clear whatever thoughts he has in mind. Afterwards, he looks up again and listens to Tyler and Avril conversation.

"- you know it wasn't intentional, I hadn't meant to do that. I was tricked into doing it!" Avril wails, huffing out audibly.

My eyebrows were pulled together; what did I just miss? Who tricked Avril in doing what?

"I don't fucking care!"

One of her arms was freed, to express her emotions, she swings it to and fro but with limitation considering the situation she's in. "You think that I wanted to," Avril paused, stealing a glance at me before resuming her sentence, "do it? I was in dilemma at that point, Dylan, and if I didn't choose wisely, she wouldn't be here today. Standing with you."

Tyler let out a humourless laughter. "What makes you so sure that I'm Dylan? You've been saying that name since we met."

Finally Tyler corrects her mistake!

"I still remember how you looked like."

"Uh-uh, wrong answer." Tyler mutters, waving his finger side to side. "You remember the bloodied him. You left him unattended with all those gruesome open wounds and after he has healed, you repeat those sick cycles again."

I took a step forward, intrigued by where this conversation is going to end up. The more they speak, the more I feel like they're hiding something major from me.

One couldn't help but to be curious.

Ethan saw what I was doing and immediately held out the palm of his hand out to me, signalling me to stop. He then mouthed the word 'Don't '.

"Did you think I asked to be born into this kind of thing? I have no bloody control over this!"

"YOU DID! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST DONE SOMETHING TO PREVENT HIM FROM GETTING-"

"Oh shit!"

All eyes snapped over to Ethan. Ethan face paled, his eyes widening and in a flash he was up on his feet. His face contorts into a panic while his mouth opens and close to say something but couldn't decide on what to say.

"What-"

"We've got company. And it's not rogues." Ethan states, looking straight in the eye at Avril.

So sorry for the late update! I know this is short but I feel like you guys have waited so long for another update. But lately, I've been busy trying to upload another book of mine which is 'Stay'. I'm going to submit that book for the Wattpad Prize & I'm sort of rushing to get it complete before 30th April. Could you guys do me a favour & check out that book? It'll mean a lot to me if you take the time & support that book like how you did with this book :) Please leave me some feedbacks. I might be putting this on hold for the time being until I complete 'Stay'

A little info about 'Stay', it's a short romance  story & was inspired by Katy Perry song, The One that Got Away. Oh, I was wondering if anyone would be interested to take part in a writing contest, a one shot perhaps? And what do you think of the new cover? :)

I hope you guys will check out my other book, please don't forget to leave a comment, vote & spread the word about it! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...