NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

16. Hickey lies

15K 507 289
By yanira4567

~~Naruto pov.~~

I took a deep breath getting my self ready. I looked over to Sasuke who had no expression on his face but turned to me as well." Stay calm and don't look down " he said and I nodded as I grabbed his hand without permission and in return he actually grabbed my hand as well. We then both looked back ahead of us as his parents where the first to get off." By the way father and mother took of your sound proof so thanks for the show  " itachi said before stepping of the plane. My eyes quickly widen at what he said and I looked over to Sasuke who  looked angry now with a small blush on his face and I felt my face heat up. He squeezed my hand and I looked back ahead of us trying to calm my blush as we step of the plane and cameras started to flash. I was about to look away and hide but I remembered what Sasuke said so I continued looking forward holding his hand tight out of embarrassment.

"Sasuke ! Is he the one from the party!?" "Sasuke! how long ago did you break up with your girlfriend!?" " Sasuke! " "Sasuke!" I kept hearing questions left and right and it was starting to get really hard not to run away. I could see itachi and his parents also being asked questions but all they did was ignore them and get in the limousine waiting for us.

Then Sasuke stopped walking and I did the same a bit taken aback by the move. "Sasuke?" I asked and he turned to me letting go of my hand.  And I did the same as our eyes met I looked confused and he just grabbed my waist with one hand and gently pulled me close. With the other he gently placed it on my cheek and leaned in kissing me. I was shocked for a sec but slowly closed my eyes kissing him back moving my hand up around his neck as he moved the hand he had on my face on to my waist. I heard flashes going of like crazy in the background and I was still confused about the kiss."just play along" he mumbled against my lips before he slowly pulled away and gave me a small smile. My eyes widen a bit at seeing him smile..before I quickly relaxed and smiled back and his smile grow before he leaned in again kissing the top of my head this time and in my head before we separated and he grabbed on to my hand as we continued on our way to the awaiting car." Did he just smile?!" "Tell me you got that ?!" "Sasuke uchiha was smiling !!" I heard all these questions and statements being made and people just freaking out as Sasuke let me into the limo before going in as well and the door was closed. I looked to see his parents and brother looking at us with wide eyes and I became embarrassed all over again and quickly looked down at my lap remembering what itachi said earlier. "What?" I heard Sasuke ask and I quickly looked up at him as he looked emotionless at his family." You smiled ?" I heard his mom ask and he sighed" so? Am I not allowed to smile?" " you know that's not what she meant Sasuke, you just don't smile. It was the first in a long time "itachi said and Sasuke hned. " whatever " he said as looked over to me and I quickly looked away and to my stomach which was getting slightly bigger each day.

" So Naruto we haven't asked but have you contacted your parents already? Im sure they must be worried " Sasuke mother said and my blush and everything quickly faded. Okay stay calm Naruto... I forced a smile on my face as I looked up." That's right Naruto do you need me to lend you my phone so you can call them I'm sure there worried "itachi said and it was starting to get harder now not to cry especially since it's hard to control my mood swings and stuff.  " I'm sure his parents don't care since they haven't reported him missing or anything plus there never at his house so they probably abandoned him or something " Sasuke said and at that point I couldn't help as I let my fake smile fade and tears started to form in my eyes." Actually my parents are dead " I said as I looked wiping the tears away before they fell. I heard complete silence in the car and I kept wiping my tears away." Oh god Sasuke how can you be so mean!"" Sasuke apologized!" I heard his mother and father say and I looked back up. " it's fine don't worry I'm used to it !" I quickly said and then quickly regretted it as his mothers eyes widen a bit."what do you mean your used to it?" She asked and then my eyes widen and I quickly looked down fuck I fucked your I shouldn't have said that !" I mean a lot of people just assume about what happened to my parents and it fine I don't really like talking to people or tell almost anyone about what happened to them. so rumors always spread around about what happened and I don't care. I mean as long as it doesn't affect my school work and stuff I never really cared to much about it and just let it happen and stuff." I said as I wiped my eyes again from the tears. " oh Naruto I'm so sorry " I heard her say and I started playing with my fingers." It fine don't worry" I said and then silence again.

" how did you not know this Sasuke ? From what you have said it seems you spend a lot of your free time at his house but yet the question of his parents has never been asked ?" I heard Sasuke father say and my eyes widen a bit after all, all Sasuke does when he was over at my house i fuck me or make me give him a blow job till my mouth hurts while calling me names and then leaving like it meant nothing because of course it never means anything. "Well that bec-" " We have arrived Mr's and Mrs. Uchiha " I heard someone say after opening the door to the limo making me jump a bit out of surprise." We will continue this later now let's go" Sasuke father said as he got out followed by his wife and itachi. I heard people out side going crazy again and I gulped as I looked and over to Sasuke now that it was just us two alone. He looked angry very very angry as he looked over to me." Your lucky I can't slap or hit you right now but just wait until we are alone and I'm going to make you suffer pregnant or not I'm sure one night won't hurt our child" he said as he tightened his fist and glared at me." Now stop crying and act like your having the time of your life " he said lifting his hand to my face and I quickly flinched and he smirked pleased at the fact that he still terrifies me. He wiped my eyes for the tears that where starting stain my face." Now let's go I need to make you my fiancé " he said with a smirk before moved away and got out the limo making the screams get louder. I took a deep breath calming my self down." I'm pregnant and moody and soon I'm going to be engaged to my bully " I mumbled to my self before I followed after Sasuke stepping out the limo with a small smile on my face.

There was people being held back by police officer and a line keeping them out. There was flashes going of like crazy here too. I took a quick second to look around and behind me was the beautiful building in which I'm going to be proposed to soon. It was beautiful very beautiful." Wow it's so beautiful " I mumbled ignoring all the screaming and questions being asked. " Naruto my love it's time for us to go" I heard Sasuke say and I looked over to him as he reached his hand out for mine with a small smile. Making everyone scream louder but I knew it was all and act and inside he still wanted to murder me. So I played along knowing that's what I had to do but I wasn't going to do it in an uchiha way. Since I know Sasuke is already going to hurt me why not just ice the cake and get really on his nerves since he can't hurt me at the moment.

I rushed to him wrapping my arms around his neck completely ignoring his hand." But Sasu I want to enjoy it a little more after all who knows when we will be here again " I said with a smile as I kissed his cheek. The flashes went even more crazy and the screaming and questioning continued with a Bit of crying in the distance from I guess heart broken fans. Sasuke of course wrapped his arms around my waist playing along with me but he did hold me a little tighter I guess from anger. He leaned in and whispered in my ear." What do you think your doing " he mumbled angrily but I knew he was still faking a smile to not make it suspicious." Why I'm only enjoying my time with my soon fiancé is that a problem?" I said smiling and he growled and a I giggled so people thought we where telling each other something sweat." Come on sasu let go I want to see the rest of the castle !" I said pulling away from the hug and taking his hand as I began to run dragging him with me as we ran past his family who was already walking up the trail to the castle.

I kept running till we where at the entrance and I rushed to one of the walls leaning against it and pulling Sasuke so he had me pinned against the wall." Naruto wha-!" He started angrily and I quickly cut him off kissing him. He was about to pull away but I wrapped my arms around his neck keeping him in place and he growled against my lips." Don't yell people are watching and they have cameras remember " I mumbled against his lips. He then quickly stopped growing and I felt a smirk on his lips. " two can play at this game Naruto " he mumbled back before moving his hand to my waist pulling our bodies closer and against the wall as he deepened the kiss. Then there was a click of a camera going off in the distance. And I smirked knowing I was right and Sasuke can't do shit to me here with all the cameras and people.he bite my lip and pulled softly at it before letting go of my lip and pulling away from the kiss. He looked at me and I looked back giving him a smile." Sasu there's still some time before your family gets here how about I mark you as mine?" I said with a smirk knowing how much he hated hickeys on his body but yet loved putting them on mine. " whatever you want my love " he said sweetly but he was now digging his nails into my sides. I leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips and then trailed some kisses all the way to his ear before mumbling " carful you don't want to accidentally hurt our child " i said and he quickly loosened his grip again and I smirked. I then began biting softly around his neck trying to find a specific spot knowing everyone had one. You know if I'm already trying to get him to kill me why not go all out." You will never find I don't have a weak sp-*groan*-ot " and I smirked as I began to suck harshly on the spot behind his ear knowing I found it. He quickly tightened his hold on me pushing me against the wall as he let out groans in pleasure. "F-fuck" he mumbled out in pleasure and I smirked in victory sucking harder on his weak spot before finally letting go. I pulled away enough to see the purple bruise that was behind his ear and smirked in victory. Good luck explains that one to Sakura teme.

"Sasuke!" I heard Sasuke father call and we both froze at the harsh tone. I bit my lip and Sasuke mumbled a shit before we both quickly pulled apart and looked over to his father. " come on boys we have to keep going and this time stay with us" Mikoto said and I blushed looking down at the ground. "Come on" she said and Sasuke grabbed my hand pulling me to his family as we all walked in together into the castle. " Sasuke is that a hickey ?" I heard itachi ask and everyone stopped walking except for Sasuke and I followed him since he was gripping my hand tightly. " So ? What if it is" he said and my face turned a bit pink and they all had no choice but to drop it. Since they probably most likely did not want to make a since that's not very uchiha like. With that being said Sasuke mother quickly cover the hickey with some make up she had in her purse that I didn't even notice she had with her. Before we went around the castle taking pictures of me and Sasuke in different poses both together and not.

After a while of all the pictures we where now in the place where the proposal was going to take place and I had to act like I had no clue of the whole thing. " Naruto come " I heard Sasuke say as I was looking at the flowers they had picked for the event. " where are we going? " I asked even though I new where." You will see first come with me." He said offering his hand and I quickly took it. We where in the center of the castle grounds with the sun setting around us making the mood a lot better as the candela where lit and Sasuke family was standing on the side letting everything unfold as the paparazzi was let inside to take picture of the moment. Sasuke pulled me to the very center as we stood there alone. He leaned in kissing my cheek gently while whispering an 'act surprised ' reminding me about how I had to pretend I didn't know about this forced proposal . He moved back taking my hand and giving a small peck as he looked me in the eyes and I did the same smiling softly before he got on one knee and the cameras began to flash like crazy. I of course pretend to ask surprised as I cover my mouth with my free hand.

" Naruto...I know we are still in high school and I know it's only been a small while since the world found out about our secret relationship. but I don't think I can wait any longer and I know you can't either. I want the world to know about us and I want us to be able to show our true feelings without people getting in the way. I've known you since we where kindergarteners and yet then I already wanted to clam you as my wife and you don't know how happy you made my younger self when you also agreed to one day being my bride. But things happened and we had to hide and fake our relationship with other people and we both know how much it hurt to see each other with someone else... and on that night as you know I couldn't hide it anymore I couldn't stand seeing you anymore with some who isn't me. It pained me to see some in the place I should be.. and that's by your side.. Your mine Naruto Uzumaki and I'm yours and I don't think I can spend another second without you at my side as my wife my one and only.. so Naruto would you do me the honer of becoming my Mrs. Uchiha?... will you...marry me ?" He said taking out a box from his pocket and quickly opening it with beautiful ring inside as he waited for my response. I quickly cover my mouth with both my hands as even I believed every word he said as true for a second while camera flashed like crazy in the back ground the whole time.

"I-I..." i began

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
277K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...