Not Alone, The Sequel: A Star...

By starkid-emma

SEQUEL TO 'NOT ALONE: A STARKID FANFICTION'. Ella and the rest of the starkid gang are back! And as they emb... More

Not Alone, a sequel
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Thirteen

138 1 0
By starkid-emma

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Thank you and Goodnight!" Dylan screamed as we all ran off stage.
"Another successful show" Brian.R grinned.
"Well done guys" I cheered "Ooh Jo give me some of that'' I said to Joey who threw his bottle of water at me.
I put the bottle to my mouth. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. I almost spat out my water.
"Nate!" I said "What are you doing here!".
"Ella I need to talk to you" he said "In Private.." he added as Joey came to my side.
"Nate?" Joey said "Strange to see you here, isn't it?".
"Yeah I guess it is.. I just.. ah I want to talk to Ella" he said nervously. 
"Well what does Ella think about that" Joey said looking at me.
"..I want to hear what he has to say" I said finally.
"You do..?" Joey said, his face falling.
"Yeah.." I said "We should go for a walk maybe?".
"Yeah that would be okay" Nate said as we both walked away leaving Joey standing there.
I felt guilty, but I had a strong feeling that I had to know what he wanted to say.

We got outside the venue and started walking down a quiet street.
"Ella I know this is weird but I just have to say this to you. Since I saw you today I haven't stopped thinking about you. It just reminded me of all that time we used to spend together. I was a major Jerk but I have changed, I changed for you. I still love you and I know that somewhere inside, you still love me too, you wouldn't have come with me otherwise" he spoke.
"Nate I.." I said before getting cut off. Nate put his lips on mine kissing me. Thoughts raced through my mind. I suddenly had a vision of being with Nate, I saw myself getting married to him, having children, growing old with him, but there was one thing I noticed. I didn't look happy.
Nate pulled away. "You can't tell me you didn't feel that" he smiled.
"Nate I... I didn't. I love Joey. I know this isn't what you want to hear but I can't imagine any world without him. I'm so sorry Nate. I'm so sorry.." I said walking away. Although I had no doubts I made the right choice. 

~•~•~•~•~•~
JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
I lay down on mine and Ellas bed, worried sick. It and been at least two hours since she disappeared with Nate. They could have fled L.A together by now.
I heard the door open and I shot up and ran to the door.
"Ella" I sighed slightly relieved.
"Joey" She said throwing her arms around me "I'm so sorry".
"Ella why are you sorry? It's okay" I said hugging her.
"Jo I love you" She said.
"Ella I love you too,  but what happened" I asked as we sat down on the bed.
"Nate kissed me. He told me he still had feelings for me but I love you too much" She said.
He kissed her. This stung a little but I knew that Ella wouldn't be here if she wasn't sure of herself.  "It's okay" I said.
"Jo I just need to get out of L.A" She said.
This broke my heart but I had to tell her.
"Ella I want to live here.. in L.A" I said regretting it immediately.
"You want to move here? What about michegan, isn't that our home?".
"It is..but we're done college now. I can't stay there forever, I want to be here, where I can work on my future. As much as I love being in michegan this is something I feel like I need to do".
"You knew that I always wanted to go to New York. I went two years ago but I came back because of you".
"I know you did Ella.."
"I could've been happy up there, I came back for you because I love you but now you want to move to a place that I hate".
"I know Ella but..".
"I just.. I don't know" Ella said standing up and leaving the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 317 27
*READ "IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END THIS WAY" FIRST* "You have a gift that I know shines brightest when you're on stage, but you're so afraid to show it...
35.4K 749 59
*** FOR MATURE AUDIENCES BEWARE MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY *** Brian Holden's little sister, Emily, has a dark past. After dealing with a jerk for a boyfr...
49K 1.3K 24
"they called themselves the group." (IN WHICH!) a group of teens become unlikely friends (RANKS!) - as of the year 2020, unless...
3.8K 97 17
(THIS WAS PREVIOUSLY ON MY LAST PROFILE- I STILL HAVE COMPLETE OWNERSHIP! DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME STEALING THE BOOK!) After performing the prem...