The true sky and Vongola Deci...

De MalditadiAsh

What if Nono and Sawada Iemitsu didn't choose Sawada Tsunayoshi as the Vongola Decimo? What if Tsuna has a t... Mais

Prologue
Ch-1 First Generation
Ch-2 Meet the ghost
Ch-3 8?
Ch-4 First Friend 1
Ch-5 First Friend 2
Ch-6 Written in the Note
Ch-7 Hacker.
Chapter 8
Ch-9 The Visitor
Ch-10 The Tutor
Ch-11 The Mission
Ch-12 The Storm is Coming
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/n
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Authors Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special Chapter
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Denouement.
Untitled
Untitled.

Chapter 33

4.4K 134 0
De MalditadiAsh

3rd Person Pov.

"
"How can I trust my self when I just hurt people. I just hurt someone's feeling, and kill most of them." Tsuna said sadly and eventually his eyes start to lose color...
.

.

.

.

.

.
"Because I'm a murder and trouble"

Tsuna eyes was starting to get dull as a flash of memory came to him.

Flash Back.

He was 4 years old that time, his father and mother both abuse him, he cry and cry with the pain there causing. Blood everywhere, new bruises, fresh cuts and wounds. His body was cover of pain.

His broken, both out side and inside, even God don't hear his prayer. After of his being abuse and thrown like a trash for who knows how long, he jump towards his window and run and run until he reach the park.

There, he saw a huge tree and he start to lean there. He likes it there to be in peace and in good. He was full of bruises and cuts and cover with blood. Some children went to him cause he was known as Dame-Tsuna anyway. 3-5 years old children were playing there.

An minutes pass by until a group of teenager surround him.

"Hey, guys look at this kid!" One guys said.

"A piece of trash." another said as he spat on the ground.

"Yes, I'm a piece of trash like what my father and mother said." Tsuna thought and his father and mother voice were repeated in his head.

"What shall we do with him!?" Another guy said as he pick Tsuna within his hair.

It was painful, his head already hurt, his body was already hurt, yet this group of guys add the pain. They add the pain, they bully him and throw him like a ball. He cry and scream in pain until he lose his voice.

No one help him, nobody did. Then the pain was too strong, he can't take it anymore. So he gave his self into the darkness, Little did he know he lit up his black flames.

Pitch black flames were lit up on his head, and hands. He start to smile and smirk evily. He then attack everybody in the place and start killing them one by one with the black flames. The play ground was filled with blood and dead bodies.

Woman, Children, Men, teenagers were massacred by him. Then once he regain his conscious he saw it, he knew it that he did this all. His the one who will be to blame he run and run until he reach namimori shrine, there he cry and cry until the clouds form black, its start raining. Along with his sadness and pain.

"Why? Why it should be me???" Tsuna keep on asking why he suffer this kind of pain, he can't take it anymore he can't handle it anymore. "Pls someone, Pls someone stop this, stop me, stop the monster in me. I don't like this or any of this." Tsuna thought as he keep crying and crying. No one is his side but darkness, no one but pain and suffer was on his side neither its inside of him. Its too much to endure... Crying was the only thing he can think of...

End Of the Flashback.

Tsuna was looking down on the floor, looking down to himself, then G grab Hayato, Asari grab Takeshi and Alaude grab Kyoya. They all drag the three away from Tsuna. All of them stayed back as Tsuna's face was doll and emotionless.

His head start to lit up Pitch black flames. But he did not move, Giotto touch Tsuna but Tsuna slap the hands of Giotto,

"STAY AWAY you BASTARD!!!!" Tsuna said.

Everybody was shock.

"Juuidaime!" Hayato said.

"Tsuna" Kyoya and Takeshi said.

They are all worried, Gitto lit a sky flames and put it on Tsuna's head. Tsuna then felt unconscious but Giotto catch him.

"Wh-What was that?" Takeshi said still in shock.

"Ghost Herbivore! Explain" Kyoya said coldly and serious.

Giotto got Tsuna and lay him on the bed softly. Giotto hold the head of Tsuna. "Rest now Tsunoyoshi." Giotto said as he place a blanket Tsuna.

"Nufufufu~ He looks like Dead." Deamon said.

"Shut up Melon-Herbivore!" Alaude said.

"You have really a death, wish." Deamon said but Ignore Alaude stare and went to Tsuna.

"Yare, Yare... He looks like a dead person really." Lampo saidd.

Giotto just sigh.

"As for you three, What you saw was Black flame its self." Giotto said while facing the three.

"Bl-black flames?" Hayato shuttered.

"Yeah, Black Flames. Black flames were unknown to the history. I my self never encounter it but one thing I know its strong." Giotto said.

"Its strong enough to destroy this world. That kind of flames was destructible. Its just control Tsuna a minute ago" G said.

"By focusing his EXTREME negative emotion, he lit up his black flames." Knuckle said.

"But it was dangerous both for this world and Tsuna himself. One, if The black flames will control Tsuna, he will be death." Alaude said.

"Two, black flames can kill everybody or can even sink an own country. That's how powerful the black flames are." Asari said.

The three gulp as they heard the information.

"But Tsuna learn how to control it somehow by thinking of possible but impossible happy thoughts. He hide his pain with a smile, a genuine smile. He hide his broken self with happiness that he just imagine" Lampo said.

"Its hard to think happy moments when all happen to you was all unhappy, Pain and suffer. Tsuna might be happy outside but deep inside of him his soul, his self, and everything about him was already broken. Broken as like mirror, a mirror that can't be fix." Giotto said.

"But when you guys came along, he was truly happy, his broken self was starting to fix itself. But his scared at the same time. He might hurt you because of the black flames he carry. That's why as much as possible his digging his own grave." Giotto cover his eyes with that he said the. he sigh.

"Tsuna don't have just two flames on his body, he had it all. Mist, Sky, and all types of flames. Normally a person who hold that kind of flame can't survive that's why he has weak body. Remember the time when you saw yellow flames dancing around you Yamamoto?" Giotto said.

"Yeah,I remember when we fall from the roof." Takeshi look down while saying, he gave a sad smile.

"He was 4 days unconscious because he uses too much of his sun flames, and as a result his body will feel tired and weak." Giotto said.

"Tsuna doesn't care for himself, but care to others safety, you notice that?" G said.

Everybody nodded," But still even though he is already broken, he still has care for everyone. Willing to sacrifice hisself for others." Asari said.

"Hn, Like primo said, his digging his own grave." Alaude said as he cover his eyes with his hair.

All the ghost look like that, they all know what Tsuna is doing for the pass few years of the life of Tsuna.

Kyoya hold tight with his Tonfas hearing that, he was angry within his self. He suppose to protect the citizen from all the namimori, but he failed within this.

Hayato was fully shock hearing this, he never thought that his precious Juuidaime was has this much suffer. And he wish that he meet Tsuna earlier than this then he can help his precious Juuidaime.

Takeshi was covering his eyes with his hair, to think that his savior was also suffer much more than him. The God of baseball just betrayed him and he never had true friends, but Tsuna, the famous Dame-Tsuna was suffering and experience more pain than him. His first friend was suffering but then he could still show a genuine smile, a smile than can fool everyone.

"That's why you three, I Vongola Primo, or Giotto Di Vongola is asking a favor to be in Tsuna's side no matter what. Pls bring Tsuna back to Light again, pls free him in the darkness." Giotto was bowing to them.

"No need, I'm already planning that." Kyoya said with determination.

"Me too." Takeshi said.

"I swear that I'll protect Juuidaime no matter what." Hayato said.

Everybody in that room smile happily knowing that they will be with Tsuna. But its up to Tsuna now if he will accept his guardian, knowing that his still trap on the chained of darkness.

..
---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄😄

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.3K 1.9K 25
*SEQUEL TO MASKED TRUTH On a fateful day Tsuna had met an unconscious boy who looked exactly like him. It was found out that this boy was Sawada Tsun...
65.3K 1.9K 21
Tsuna was train by reborn or should I say force by reborn to be the next Vongola Famiglia at the age of 10. So Tsuna became the official Decimo when...
167K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...
26.5K 885 10
Vongola is a royal and Mafia family. Nono steps down and crowns Tsuna as the Royal Vongola Decimo. Some families don't like this but there is only on...