Mr. Billionaire [Book 1 & 2]

By nadirahbrown

"I want you forever, not just for tonight." - Xavier. Alexandria Reid's life is about to change drastically w... More

Book 1
Trailer #1
Trailer #2
Trailer #3
Preface
Preface Part 2
Chapter ONE: Mr. Green Eyes
Chapter TWO: The Interview
Chapter THREE: "Are You Stalking Me, Sir?"
Chapter FOUR: "What should I do?"
Chapter FIVE: Billionaire Co.
Chapter SIX: "You're not helping."
Chapter SEVEN: "Leave Me Alone!"
Update Schedule
Chapter EIGHT: "Get Yourself Together"
Chapter NINE: Take Me To Church
Chapter TEN: After Church
Chapter ELEVEN: Drama Date Part 1
Chapter TWELVE: Drama Date Part 2
Chapter THIRTEEN: A New Level
Chapter FOURTEEN: Forever
First Q & A
Chapter FIFTEEN: Family Dinner
Chapter SIXTEEN: Family Dinner Part 2
Chapter SEVENTEEN: Family Dinner Part 3
Chapter EIGHTEEN: Too Early!
Author's Note!!!
Chapter NINETEEN: The Visit
Chapter TWENTY: The Truth
Chapter TWENTY-ONE: After
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Glowing Beginnings
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter: TWENTY-FOUR: Blood and Heartbreaks
Very Important Author's Note
Chapter: TWENTY-FIVE: Housewarming Gone Wrong
Chapter TWENTY-SIX: Grey Cloud Gone
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN: The Night Before
Not A Chapter...A/N
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN: The Night Before Part ||
Chapter TWENTY- EIGHT: Wedding Bells
Chapter TWENTY- NINE: Reception and Bouquet
Chapter THIRTY: Epilogue
Book 2
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
New Books Alert!!
New Cover!!

Chapter Two

5.2K 186 12
By nadirahbrown

Chapter Two

The next day, I woke up earlier than usual. I wanted to have time to eat breakfast with Alexandria and more so speak to her about my father's suggesting. She's not a person who enjoys a lot of attention so I have no idea how she'd respond.

Plus, I wanted to make her breakfast for a change. She's always made breakfast for the kids and I. So, I just wanted to change that.

I slipped my socks on and sweat pants on before leaving out of the bedroom quickly and quietly. If she'd see me trying to cook, she would tell me to sit down and let her do it. I want her to feel like the queen that she is. Queens shouldn't have to work hard, or work at all.

Walking down the hall, I quietly opened the twins, Cailyn and Caidan's, room door. They could've had their own room, in my house, but they are so inseparable. I smiled in content while they slept. I had grown to feel like a father to them but to them an older brother, which is okay. I don't want to replace their real father, Allen. He's been trying lately more so than their mother, Zoe. He probably called and video chatted with them everyday. Zoe probably called once or twice a week, at the most.

I shut their room door quietly before going down the spiral staircase and headed straight for Mia's room. I opened the door as softly as I could but it was no need, like usual, she was up with the television on with her phone in her hand. She was so into both electronics that she didn't even hear me open the door.

"Good morning."

Her head snapped over to me. "Morning." She looked back down to her phone. "What's cracking, homie?"

Shaking my head with a smile. She reminds me so much of my annoying sisters. "I'm about to make breakfast. What do you have a taste for? I'm only asking you because you're the only one awoke."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Shit, anything really. This bitch here," She pointed to herself. "Is hungry as hell. Plus, aunty always makes breakfast. And, I just eat whatever she makes."

"Thank you. That was extremely helpful."

"Oh, you're welcome. But, do you mind hurrying up? My stomach is folding up in my ass."

I turned to walk away but stopped. "You know Alexandria doesn't like when you all curse, right?"

She rolled her eyes again before shrugging her shoulders. "What are you going to do? Snitch, put soap in my mouth? It's not that serious."

"Whatever. But, just because I tolerate it doesn't mean you can just say it freely. Alexandria doesn't want you cursing, just don't do it around her, alright?"

"I'll try."

I shook my head and closed the door before walking towards the kitchen. That girl is too much. She's about to turn sixteen and she doesn't know how to act.

I walked into the kitchen and began cooking. I'm not the best cook but after some lessons from Alexandria and my aunt, Zaria, I'm now qualified to be in the kitchen. I should make something simple but my future wife and the kids deserve the best. They deserve everything over the top. Bacon, eggs, toast, biscuits, sausages, fruit, and grits it is.

-

It took almost fifteen minutes to make everything and I made a plate for all five of us before grabbing the orange juice and apple juice out of the refrigerator. I know the twins like Apple juice and so does Alexandria. Mia and I are the only ones that like orange juice. After pouring the juice in each other, I put it back in the refrigerator.

I left out of the kitchen and knocked on Mia's door before opening the door. "Breakfast is finished."

"Oh, hell yeah." She tossed her phone before getting up and running passed me. She must've been serious about being extremely hungry.

I shut her room door before quickly going up the stairs and knocked on the twins' door before opening it. They both were now up watching television. "Breakfast is ready."

"Okay." They responded without even sparing a glance at me.

Shrugging my shoulders, I was about to shut the door but I had a quick thought. "There's Apple juice down the-" Before I could finish, they were already speeding passed me, racing down the steps. Those kids love them some apple juice.

Shutting their door back, I headed over to my bedroom. I opened the door and heard the shower water just turning off. Just as I was about to make my way over there, I heard her beautiful voice call out. "Don't you dare come in here." What the heck?

"How do you know I was about to come in there?"

She chuckled, lowly but somehow I caught it. "A woman knows." Was her response.

"Well, breakfast is ready downstairs." I informed her.

"Okay." She said in a sing-song way. "I'll be down when I'm finished getting dressed."

I smiled at the door. "Alright."

Staying in the same spot, I stomped around a bit to make it sound like I left out before shutting the bedroom door. I smirked, at my brilliant attempt to make love with my fiance.

Hearing a giggle quietly, I saw the door knob turn. She poked her head out, shielding her body. "I knew you didn't leave. The old stomp around and close the door trick, eh?" She smiled. "Not gonna work." She blew a kiss before shutting the door back.

Damn it. "Fine. Have it your way." I huffed like a child before really leaving out of the room and going down the stairs. The whole celibacy thing is really killing me. I don't think I can do this any longer but I have to respect her wishes. I just hope she compromise for the sake of the relationship, for the sake of me.

I walked into the dining room and sat down with the kids. "Did you guys say your grace?" I asked.

They nodded and kept eating. I silently prayed and started eating right after. Mia began speaking passionately about school. It was my first time hearing her excited about which made me listen closely.

"I can't wait until prom."

I smiled. "Prom was fun for me. To be honest, I only came there for the booze, my friends, and to get away from the mother."

"Yeah, you're mom is the worst." She commented with a mouth full of eggs. "No offense." She quickly added.

I waved her off. "None taken. She can be a bit agitating at times."

"Wasn't she like that all the time?" Cailyn asked, looking at me with big, curious eyes. I started laughing but when I noticed that she wasn't laughing, I stopped. She was serious. She really wanted an answer.

I nodded my head. "All my life." I chuckled, answering with all honesty.

"Yeah aunty is like that too. But, it's not all the time." Mia added.

I don't know why but I got defensive. I hated when people spoke horribly of Alexandria. She is a good, caring and loving woman. "Maybe that's just how it feels when you have a mother or a mother figure." I started. "You think 'this woman is annoying' but then realized that maybe it's because that just how mother's are and they are only annoying because they love you."

She clenched her eyebrows together and bald her lips closed before nodding. "Yeah... something like that."

Just as she finished her sentence, Alexandria came walking around the corner, looking beautiful as ever. Her soft, curly brown hair was tied into a classy, "ballerina" bun, at the top of her head. She had flower-style sundress that stopped above her knees with white sandles that strapped right under her knees. All and all, she was as gorgeous as she was when I first saw her.

"The food smells amazing." She commented, walking over to the table.

I quickly stood up and pulled the chair that was next to me out for her. She thanked me and sat down. I took my seat just as she began to silently say her grace. She started eating and I tried to look away. I really did but she is just so damn beautiful.

"Stop being weird." She mumbled before glancing my way. "And, stop staring at me."

I muttered a 'sorry' and continued eating. "Is that what you're wearing for our date?"

She looked down at her outfit before looking at me. "Um, yeah. What's wrong with it? I thought it was-"

I cut her short by saying, "Nothing's wrong with it. I love it." Reassuring her, I smiled fondly. "You look beautiful."

She started smiling, looking down; but I can tell that I made her blush. "Ew." Cailyn whispered to Caidan.

"Its so weird seeing you so happy, Aunty." Mia told her. "You're practically glowing. You sure you're not pregnant?"

My ears perked up at the word 'pregnant.' Her and I having a kid. I knew the baby would be beyond beautiful. Alexandria rolled her eyes. "I'm positive that I'm not."

I sighed. Welp. Worth a shot. "Well, after our date, we're going out to eat."

"To a restaurant?"

I smirked. "The finest restaurant in California."

She smiled. "Public places aren't really my scene."

"But it is mines." Mia added. I gave her a side look. "You should take me instead. You know what, you should take me to an all you can eat buffet I'll be straight."

"You know, that's actually a good idea." Alexandria agreed with her. "We haven't had 'family time' in awhile since you've been busy lately." She looked up from eating. "It should be every Saturday."

My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "But, today is Saturday and that's our date day."

She let out a breath. "Fine. Every Sunday." She smiled, sarcastically at me. "Happy?" While raising an eyebrow.

"Whoa, come down Aunty." Mia told her as she dramatically leaned back in her seat with wide eyes. "I know you haven't had the hammer lately and that's why you're so cranky but-"

"Mia!" We both cut her off. This girl just doesn't have a filter. She reminded me so much of my younger sisters, Cassidy and Natasha. They were as blunt as they come.

She raised her hands in a surrendering way with a knowing smirk. "My bad for stating facts."

Alexandria grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth and hands before standing up. "You guys are all done?" She asked. "We're dropping you all off at Brenda and Logan's house."

Logan was my younger brother. He was the second oldest right under me. He was only twenty-six years old and he had married Brenda, a pretty Spanish woman, right after high school. They tried for years to have a kid. To start a family but it just wasn't working for them. One day, a woman left her baby at the hospital Brenda had worked at about sixteen years ago. The police had done absolutely nothing about it; so being the selfless woman that she is, she raised the baby as her own. She named him, Samuel and he was officially part of the family when they adopted him a few years ago. Sam was mocha brown with dark brown, almost black eyes, with braces. He always joked around and said he felt like he looked more like me than Logan; even though, we all know he doesn't look like either one of us. He was only sixteen but he could go for nineteen or twenty, if you'd ask someone.

Speaking of Sam, I've lately been getting some vibes from both him and Mia. They were seriously crushing on each other. They both are just alike, if you ask me. I could talk to Alexandria about setting up a little something for the both of them.

"Come on, you three." Alexandria commanded. "Go shower or bathe up, if you hadn't already and get dress then meet me at the front door."

They all for up and did as they were told, which was a surprise. Normally, it was told a second time, or even a third.

"And, you.." She turned swiftly and pointed at me. "Go shower up and get ready for our date day."

"Yes, mommie dearest." I joked.

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Very funny. Now, go do as told. Chop, chop." She clapped her hands together before pointing towards the staircase.

"Before I go, I need to talk to you about something." I told her.

She lowered her arm and gave me her full attention. "What's up?"

Grabbing her arm gently, I guided her back to her seat. "How would you feel if we went public about our engagement?" I got right to the point. "I know you don't like the publicity and a lot of attention." She didn't respond at first. She was still just looking at me with a blank expression. "You don't have to agree."

She tilted her head slightly. "If I were to agree, when would that happen?"

"My father suggested the annual business party thats coming up soon. It's a traditional party to celebrate my fifth year of taking over the company." I explained.

She cringed when I said 'party' and it made me nervous for whatever she was going to say afterwards. "Does these parties normally have a lot of people there?"

Yeah. I thought. "Not really. Just a few company representatives, colleagues, my employees, some of my family, some of your family can come as well and you. Not a lot at all."

"Sounds like a lot to me." She muttered. "I'll think about about it."

I smiled. "That's fair enough. I didnt expect for you to make a decision this quick. So don't worry about it so much."

Reaching in, I softly cupped her face and brought our together. She pulled away and I was met with a heated stare. "Get in the shower and get dress. We'll be late for whatever you have us doing if you continue to stall like that."

I playfully whined though I was met with nothing but the same heated stare. "Fine." Standing up from the table, I went upstairs and began undressing before hopping into the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 721 16
"Back to this hellhole, huh?" "I wouldn't call it a hellhole" He mutters. "Oh, but I would." I snap harshly. He almost flinches. "(Y/n), I'm sorry. I...
383K 14.1K 47
So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marri...
83.9K 4.4K 71
Anthony Lockwood. I gave myself to him 6 years ago, I thought we would be together forever. Things happened. We had to end our relationship. 6 year...
26.1K 750 42
Ally Crystal McCann is a 23 year old beautiful young lady who has been through a lot she has Battled and beat cancer twice she Is a loner she did ha...