My Letters to Best Friend

By AicaSamonte

Is it too late to write a letter to your best friend even though she already forgot you and had a new best fr... More

Author's Note
First Letter
Second Letter
Third Letter
Fourth Letter
Fifth Letter
Sixth Letter
Seventh Letter
Eighth Letter
Tenth Letter
Eleventh Letter
Twelfth Letter
Thirteenth Letter
Fourteenth Letter
Fifteenth Letter
Sixteenth Letter
Seventeenth Letter
Eighteenth Letter
Nineteenth Letter
Twentieth Letter
Twenty-First Letter
Twenty-Second Letter
Twenty-Third Letter
Twenty-Fourth Letter
Twenty-Fifth Letter
Twenty-Sixth Letter
Twenty-Seventh Letter
Twenty-Eighth Letter
Twenty-Ninth Letter
Thirtieth Letter
Thirty-First Letter
The Last Letter

Ninth Letter

20 3 1
By AicaSamonte

Dearest Best Friend,

Yo! What's up? Maybe if I got into an accident or you know what I meant and then my family saw these letters in wattpad. I'm sure they were going to tell you about this. You don't how much I miss you, my dearest best friend. Yes, I'm longing for you. I wish you too, but I guess that's not going to happen; after all, you are still blaming me for what happened on that time. It's been years since you haven't forgiven me. I'm sorry I broke our promise. I really wanted to explain everything to you but I got scared. I ran away from all of this. Afraid that you are going to push me away from you, never forgiven. I'm not blaming you for this. It's just... it hurts losing a best friend whose more like a sister to me. I wish you knew that I always... Always blaming myself for this!

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm very sorry!

Your ex-best friend,

M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 670 22
Life is way too short, it gives you only one chance to acknowledge what it's offering. If you don't do it on time, it'll take everything from you an...
778K 18.2K 32
"I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right bef...
188 3 12
Almost wedded when her lies caught up on her... Five years later they met again and the past still not forgotten. Will they be able to overcome thei...
4.4K 271 42
In which she sends him letters. And in which he answers with one condition. Can she take another chance on him? Or will her simple quest for a closu...