Beastly Bones » P. Lahote

By cherryblossxms

❝We're soulmates, Lola.❞ ❝I have a girlfriend. Sorry.❞ The Wilde family had moved to La Push, Washington for... More

Extended Summary
[ 01 ]
[ 02 ]
[ 03 ]
[ 04 ]
[ 05 ]
[ 06 ]
[ 07 ]
[ 08 ]
[ 09 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
book 2

Author's Note (so sorry guys)

9K 91 1
By cherryblossxms

No amount of excuses will forgive the fact that I haven't updated since my birthday a couple weeks ago and for sleeping in on the fact that my smol, not deserving of your love and support story has now gotten OVER 2K READS!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW! I HAVE BEEN SO STRESSED BECAUSE OF MY COLLEGE CLASS THAT THIS MADE MY ENTIRE WEEK, AND IT'S ONLY MONDAY!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING BEST AND KNOW THAT I WRITE FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS GIVE ME INSPIRATION!! DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT BECAUSE I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE COMMENTS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, EVEN THE SILENT READERS AND KNOW THAT I AM HERE IF YOU NEED TO VENT, TALK, OR JUST MAKE A NEW FRIEND (my mom says i need a social life, so let's help each other out here fam).

I pinky promise swear that I will update before Sunday. I just need to finish my research paper and presentation for my college class (it's due Wednesday and I'm third to present, yikes), and I will get right on that new chapter. And I will try to update more than once a week for the next two weeks since junior year starts the last week of August and I am positive I am going to be swamped.

BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING YOU AND BEING SO LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL AND I APPRECIATE AND LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!! I MEAN IT!!!!

stay you, beautiful, strong, intelligent, and amazing my lovelies
—much love, lexi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.4K 13
"I Understood Why You Left But We Still Found Our Way Back To Each Other." Book 2 | New Moon
42.3K 514 22
According to the wolf legend, you do not have the power to choose your own fate, they are already laid out for you and you are just to go with it. Ju...
71.4K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
167K 3.4K 18
Inaaya Call, Embry's half sister from Britain has moved to La Push after her parents died in a car crash. As she is 16 not 18 she hasn't got a choice...