Marry Me || BTS FF

By MochimB

Arya's dad died when she was very young, so she lived alone with her mother Sumi, but after a few years her m... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L F
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y O N E
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
E P I L O G U E

T W E N T Y N I N E

207 16 58
By MochimB

Yoongi's POV:

I walked to my room where Jimin layed on my couch. I sat down beside him, but there wasn't a reaction of him.
"Jimin?" I looked worried at him. He turned his head to me, I couldn't read any expression in his gaze. It was everything and nothing at the same time.
"What happened?" I asked even if I knew he didn't want to talk about it. That he shrugged confirmed my thought.
"Jimin please I'm worried about you two." I wouldn't stop to annoy him until he would have talked. He nodded sighting and sat up.
"I found Arya with a guy on a bench, he layed half over her and caressed her thight. He was about to kiss her, but I pulled him away and.... beated him up... I think Arya didn't want that he did that, but...." He looked down for a while before he continued to talk.
"I don't think that he pulled her out of the sudden outside with him. Something must had happened before and I don't think that she told him to go away or something like that from the beginning.." He layed back on the couch.
"Are you hurt?" I asked him as I watched him.
"Actually... I don't know." He closed his eyes. I facepalmed myself, but he didn't see it.
"Sleep over it and think about what you feel Jimin." I watched him as he stood nodding up and changed. He took a blanket and layed back on the couch. I stood up and turned the light off before I walked out. I wanted to walk back to Arya's room, but bumped into Yuka. I took immeditely her hand and pulled her closer to my chest before she could fall down. My heart started to beat faster and I could feel her heart doing the same. She looked slowly up at me, with a blush on her cheeks. She looked really cute. I didn't thought about it and placed my hands on her hips.

Yuka's POV:

I thought that my heart would jump out of my chest as I felt Yoongi's heartbeats getting faster and he placed his hand on my hips. I knew that I was blushing even more as I wrapped my arms slowly around his neck. He looked into my eyes and came closer to my lips. He leaned his forehead against mine and came even closer. I could feel his hot breath against my lips.

"H-how is Jimin?" I asked out of the sudden. WHAT!? WHY DID I ASK THAT!?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?
Yoongi pulled away a little, he looked confused.
"H-he is sleeping and I'm not quiet sure..." He took slowly his hands off my hips as he took a small step back. I nodded my head and hated myself for what I did while and awkward silence arised between us. After a couple of minutes which felt like thousand years, Yoongi finnaly said something to break the silence.
"It's late.... we should sleep." He looked on the floor. I wanted to stop him, I wanted to hold him and tell him that I didn't know why I did that before, I wanted to say sorry. But instead of that the only thing what I did was to nod my head. He nodded his head too and turned around, then walked back to his room. I walked back to Arya's room and layed down. I wanted to scream, but I stayed quiet. I wanted to run after him, but fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV:
"H-how is Jimin?" She asked suddenly.
Did I do something wrong? Did I thought in different ways then her? And why did I feel that different arround her?
"H-he is sleeping and I'm not quiet sure..." I took my hands off her hips and took a little step back. She nodded her head and I looked on the floor. It made me sad, but I wasn't sure why. We both then stayed quiet and I hated that awkward silence which arised between us. After a while I finnaly said something.

"It's late.... we should sleep." I didn't want to sleep, I didn't want to let her go, I wanted to stay by her side, but she nodded her head so I guessed she didn't want it. I then nodded my head too and walked back to my room. I didn't want that, I wanted to run back to her, but I layed down.
Is something wrong with me? Why am I like that?
With that thoughts I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 134 24
Y/n returned to college after her parents death in hope to maintain her life there normal so the secret of her parents death stayed a secret. Not one...
54.1K 2.1K 49
Yoongi and his little sister's life have been miserable after their mother passed away and their father remarried another woman whom actually their f...
76.9K 3K 25
After (Y/N) parents died in a car accident ten years ago, she lives with her moody, bossy older brother ever since. Growing up without her parents wa...
373K 15K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...