Transformers Prime Preference...

By Claudy1425

All in the title. Only the writing is mine! Enjoy โค FEMALE! reader only ----- #1 transformersprime ๐Ÿ…10.18... More

Intro
โ™ฅ~How He Hugs You~โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ~One Thing About Your Relationship No One Knows~โ™ฅ
~When You Fight~
โ™ฅ~He Likes it When You~โ™ฅ
โค~A Sweet Moment With Him~โค
โค~Listening To Music~โค
โค~How He Kisses You~โค
โค~Quality Time~โค
โค~When You're Hurt~โค
โค~Nightmares~โค
โค~Seeing An Animal~โค
โค~When He Gets Jealous~โค
โค~N.S.F.W.~โค
โค~Expecting?~โค
โค~Sparklings!~โค
๐Ÿ’”~Crazy..~๐Ÿ’”
โคโคโคโค
โค~Sweet Treats~โค
โค~How He Holds You~โค
โค~How He Flirts~โค
โค~Valentine's Day~โค
~Bonus Round~
โค~Stuffed Animals~โค
โค~Man's Best Friend~โค
โค~How He Cheers You Up~โค
โค๏ธ~Little Date~โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ~Spooky Times~โค๏ธ
DISCONTINUED A/N

โค~..In Love!~โค

4.1K 74 110
By Claudy1425

Optimus Prime

Y/N awoke with a start, venting heavily. Her bright optics glowed in the dark and she was able to see Optimus laying next to her. As he began to roll over she sat up, remembering what had happened.

It was just a dream..?

Optimus turned over a bit too much, so when Y/N attempted to scoot and make room, she fell off with a clank.

Oof, more like a nightmare.

His optics groggily came online from the noise, "Y/N?"

"Down here.", she waved a servo.

Optimus leaned over and raised an optic ridge, staring at his peculiar femme lying on the ground.

"Is this a new type of position o-"

"Wait, what."

"What?"

Y/N sat up, "I said what first."

Optimus blinked a few times, clearly confused. He reached over the berth and lifted her from the ground to his chassis. His spark was beating steadily, "I prefer that you remain right here", his arms were wrapped around her tightly and he planted a loving kiss on the top of her helm.

Y/N smiled softly, letting herr bad dream slowly slip away from your mind.

"I love you, Optimus"

"I love you too, Y/N"

________________

Bumblebee:

.::Y/N!::.

...

.::Y/N, wake up! Please!::.

The fallen femme groaned and gradually onlined her optics. She felt a servo on her cheekplating and saw Bumblebee hovering over her with concerned optics.

.::Y/N! Thank the Allspark, are you hurt?::. He placed his other servo on her other cheek and stared into her optics. Y/N's helm was moved around as he searched for any injuries.

"I'm fine, Bee", she gingerly grabbed his servos into hers and lowered them from her face, "What happened?"

Bumblebee started spazzing out with beeps and boops as he tried to explain what the heck had just happened. He blurted something about racing and crashing, which pretty much summed up her predicament.

"So, you and Arcee?", Y/N trailed off, remembering her horrid discovery.

.::What do you mean? She's with the humans back at base.::.

Y/M's optics began to shine upon hearing that, she smiled brightly, "She is?"

.::Yes.. but-::.

Y/N cut him off with a tackle and hugged him tightly, relieved that Bee wasn't going behind her back. Satisfied that he never would.

"I love you so much."

.::Love you too, Y/N::.

________________

Ratchet:

"Oh, thank the Allspark."

It was dark, Y/N couldn't move. But that voice was so familiar to her it caused a heavy reaction. She struggled.

"No, no! Y/N calm down! You'll overheat your spark!"

There was a reassuring servo placed on top of her own trembling digits.

"It's okay, it's okay".

Y/N blinked open her f/c optics, there's Ratch, she thought.

Wait a minute.

She started to panic a bit more, tugging at her servo as if he was preparing to slice it off.

"Y/N! What's gotten into you? Your cranial chamber will suffer for these outbursts. Please, calm down. Vent."

Y/N hesitantly began to vent, fully calming herself down and eventually stopped resisting.

"Whatever happened, it was not real. You simply let fear override your programming." He let go of her servo for a klik to reach down and come back up with S/N in his arms.

Y/N's optics widened, "So, it wasn't.."

"No, it wasn't real. I promise."

She sighed contentedly and sat up. Ratchet sat down next to her and kissed her forehelm.

"I am... grateful that you are not further injured."

Y/N smiled, already knowing what he was trying to say, "Love you too."

________________

Smokescreen:

"Wake up! Y/N, hey, wake up!", a voice called out frantically. Soaked in panic, "Why isn't she waking up?"

As Y/N's senses slowly came online, she was able to feel her frame being held in someone else's arm. It wasn't that hard to tell that it was the owner of the voice calling out desperately. As her audials began to process sound, they became sensitive to the loud yelling. Y/N onlined her optics and attempted to disconnect her weak audios but she froze.

"Smokescreen?"

"Y/N! Oh Primus, you're okay! You're o-"

She covered his dermas with a quick servo, "Yeah, I'm fine. But, you, you're okay- how, when.."

He raised a curious optic ridge and looked at her quizzically.

"What're ya talking about? I've been here with you the whole time."

It was Y/N's turn to be confused, "So, you're alive.."

"..yes?"

"You're alive!", she shouted just as loud as he was from before and tackled him. She was so overjoyed that she couldn't stop kissing him.

"Y-mmf-Y/N! Wha-" A very confused Smokescreen tried to speak, but had very little success. Not that he minded, though.

________________

Megatron:

"Stop cowering in fear!"

"Frag off! Don't you dare touch me!"

Y/N remembered what had happened vividly. Megatron had said it had been nothing more than a nightmare, but she wasn't buying it.

Yes, she onlined in their berth, but that didn't make him right. She refused to take any more abuse and was hiding around the Nemesis.

Megatron, on the other hand, didn't have time for these games. Sure he'd been rough on Y/N for a few cycles, but definitely not the way she believed it to be. Let's just say, when he hit her it wasn't with his servo, or ped. Get the picture?

"As your leader, I command you to come out of hiding immediately!"

"Not happening!"

"You will face dire consequences, Y/N!"

"Only if you find me!", she stubbornly retorted.

However, he was able to keep her talking long enough for him to pinpoint her location.

A storage closet.

Wow.

He sighed, "Y/N, I assure you I have never laid a digit on your frame in any violent manner. I simply..care too much."

Hearing his much calmer tone had already convinced Y/N, but she decided to keep up her little charade until she got him to say what she wanted him to say.

"That's a lie! You don't care about anyone."

"If I do not care about you, that would be because I love you."

Y/N's cooling fans started up at high speed and her faceplates began to heat up. This moment felt like it could go on forever.

________________

Soundwave:

Y/N awoke with a jolt. A terribly realistic nightmare had just plagued her processor and when she finally opened her optics she sat up quickly.

"Soundwave..?", and yet there he was. The sleek, purple mech was laid beside her. Recharging peacefully. It was too good to be true. Just a few kliks ago she couldn't find the slagger anywhere on the fraggin' ship and yet here was the sleeping beauty as if he never left.

"Hmm.."

Y/N slowly crawled over him, and sat upright on his frame. Everything looked pretty real, but maybe it was a delusion the enemy wanted her to believe! No way was she falling for that. She slowly extended a digit and poked his faceplate.

"Scrap.", when that had no reaction, she poked it again. And again and again.

Until a fast servo shot out and grabbed her own just before she was gonna boop the snoot.

"Statement: Y/N should be recharging."

"Wh-"

He pulled her down onto his chassis, keeping a firm servo on her lower back.

"Soundwave?"

There was no response, he was recharging once more. She tilted her helm up just enough to see some type of image on his visor.

"♥"

________________

Knockout:

Seeing Knockout's sharp digits covered in a blue liquid made Y/N feel nauseous.

"I-I'm sorry.."

Hearing that made her pissed off, "Sorry. Sorry? Are you serious!"

"It wasn't supposed to be this way! It was simply an accident!"

Y/N clenched her servos and was getting ready to slap the fool until,

"Carrier!"

She turned around to see S/N, covered in blue and black paint.

"S/N? But.. the blue-"

"Got you", Knockout smirked.

S/N giggled adorably and hugged Y/N's leg, splattering it in blue paint.

"This was all just... a joke."

"A very funny one, wouldn't you say so, S/N?"

"Yeah, Sire!"

Y/N looked at the mech and crossed her arms, "You got a nano-sec to explain how you found this funny before I slap you."

"Well, considering how adorable you are when you express yourself, I wanted to see how you'd look like with anger."

"That's your excuse." Y/N laughed at his ridiculous statement.

"See? Its amusing."

She placed a servo over her dermas, only to have it removed by Knockout.

"I have to say, my favorite one so far is getting you flustered", he purred as he moved his face closer to hers.

He kissed the blushing femme before she could even respond.

_______________

A/N: As promised! Thank you all for the support :3

Its 3:24AM. Imma just-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.1K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...
18K 539 18
"Sสœแด‡ แดกแด€สŸแด‹แด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แด…แด‡๊œฑแด›ษชษดส." Sสœแด‡ แด„สœแด๊œฑแด‡ แด›แด แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แด…แดแดกษด แด›สœแด๊œฑแด‡ แดกสœแด แด›ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด›แด แด„แดษดแด›ส€แดสŸ สœแด‡ส€, ส€แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด˜แดœแด˜แด˜แด‡แด›. Tสœษช๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด›แด›ส สœแด€๊œฑ แด„สŸแด€แดก๊œฑ. [Tส€แด€ษด๊œฑา“แดส€แด...
49.3K 1.4K 42
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐“๐…๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โŒ— ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜!! เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
5.2K 56 11
ษช'แด แด‡ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด แด…แด แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด€ส€ษชแด๊œฑ. ๊œฑแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ แดแด˜แด›ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ แด˜ส€ษชแดแด‡. แดœสŸแด›ส€แด€ แดแด€ษขษดแดœ๊œฑ. ส€แด€แด›แด„สœแด‡แด›. Bumblebee...