This Isn't Real {Vampire Harr...

By omfgiloveyoustyles

What would you do if you were taken by a vampire? What would you do if you found out vampires weren't the onl... More

Prologue: Darkness
1. Mysterious Boy
2. A New Place
3. Explanation
4. Mine
5. Alone With Louis
6. Conflict
7. The First Night
8. The Second Day
9. Are You Afraid?
10. Confused
11. Outburst
12. Lullaby
12. Dark
13. Communication
14. Moving
15. Are We Safe?
16. Memories
17. Disobedience
18. Demonstration
19. Capture
20. Control
21. Trouble
22. New Encouters
23. Problems Not Solved
24. Irreversible
25. Help Me
27. Final Fight
28. Evolved Friendships
29. Tranquility
30. Repercussions
31. New Enemies Old Problems
32. Unexpected Allies
33. Before the Storm
34. First Move
35. They Found Us
36. No Way Out
37. Trapped
38. Promises
39. You Can't Break Me
40. So It Begins
41. Friends Left Behind
42. Just The Beginning
43. Return
44. Things Aren't Always As They Seem
45. The Beginning...
46. Getting Home
47. Revolution
48. Fighter
49. Feeding Time
50. Training
51. It's Time

26. Unwilling Alliance

7.8K 198 60
By omfgiloveyoustyles

I had left Zayn to rejoin the boys and try to comfort them after what I had said. Never in my life had I wanted to kill someone so much. He had messed with too many important things in my life, he wasn't going to get away with it.

I took a step outside, trying to remember which way he had brought me last time I had seen him in that field. I scanned the scenery until my sight fell upon a slight opening in the hedge where I remember walking through, with the clearing on the other side. I took a deep breath in an attempt to clear my head before taking a step forward in that direction. It just dawned on me now how badly wrong this plan could go, but then it was definately going to go badly if I didn't take the chance.

I parted to bushes, looked out over the expanse of land in front of me. I cautiously stepped out, my footsteps carefully chosen as I made sure not to fall down any holes or step on any twigs.

Sooner or later I found myself standing in the middle of the clearing where I made had my last conversation with the devil. I gathered my courage and intiated my plan.

"I'm ready." I spoke softly. "I want to leave now. Hakon, I'm calling you."

As planned, the black smoke appeared in front of me, clearing to reveal my most loathed enemy on the face of the earth, Hakon.

"It's about time, babes." He smirked devilishly as he spread his wings, "I knew you'd come through eventually."

"Yes, I can't believe I ever thought it was a better idea to stay with them." I lied, I was actually quite surprised he hadn't picked up the fact that I was lying.

"Indeed. Now when your ready." He gestured for me to go over to him.

I faked a smile, and 'happily' made my way over to him. You don't realise how hard it is to hold someone you despise with all your heart this close. But I needed to stick with the plan.

----

Before I had known what had happened, we seemed to be back in the same building he had taken me before, but we weren't in the same room. In fact, it looked as if we were in the main hall, since behind me was a pair of grand doors, with a long dark red carpet leading from their to two sets of marble stairs leading up to the second floor. On the ground floor were I was stood were many different doors, but they were all closed so I couldn't see what was behind them.

As I carried on looking over the scenery, I heard a voice in my ear,

"You like what you see?" He whispered darkly, he said in such a way, it sounded as if it had a hidden meaning to him.

I nodded in agreement, although in my mind I was shaking like a scared little girl. He put his hand on the small of my back, surprising gently guiding me towards the staircase.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I questioned, but not in a rude way.

"Well if you're going to be here for a while, we might as well be friends." He chuckled as he continued down the corridor.

I resisted the urge to shout back at him how I wasn't going to stay here 'for a while' but in fact leave, most likely before the end of the day. He led me to a room at the end of the corridor, and gestured to the room as he spoke once again in his rough tone,

"This is your room, ok babe?" He said, "My rooms just opposite, just call me if you need warming up in the night." He winked,

"I've only been here for 2 minutes!" I joked, trying to be as relaxed as possible.

"Well you told me you wanted to live them, so you can't blame me." He smirked,

"Just because I don't want to live with a bunch of vampires doesn't mean that I love you!" I exclaimed, a bit to aggressively,

He didn't seem to take offense though, as he just laughed,

"We'll see about that soon enough darling." He raised an eyebrow at me before turning around and going into his room.

I took some time just to look around my surroundings, looking over the furniture and the decorations. After I was satisfied that I had investigated enough, I sat on the bed, facing away from the door, and thought about my plan a bit more. I didn't exactly know how I was going to trick him into taking it out, but I would find a way before too long, I vowed myself that.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he re-entered the room, with no shirt may I add, making his wings completely visible. Ok, stop staring.

"Can't you just read my mind?" I cocked my head to one side in confusion,

"Not with the magic in your system." He sighed, "It blocks your mind for some stupid reason."

I tried to hide my smile but failed miserably when I felt him tilt my chin up with his hand,

"Don't look so happy about that, or I'll find a way around it." He warned, his voice had a slight dark undertone.

Just as I was about to respond, a voice sounded from behind him, another masculine one though unfortunately,

"Dude! Where you at?" He said, which for some reason my Hakon smirk,

"In here, Bjorn." He called back without losing eye contact with me.

Soon, another male figure appeared at the door, but fortunately this one was wearing a shirt. He actually looked slightly concerned when he caught sight of me,

"Who's this, buddy?" 'Bjorn' asked as he strolled over, taking a better look at me,

"This is our new 'friend'" He smirked devilishly, winking at me when he said 'friend'.

"Does she want to be here?" He questioned, with a condesending tone as he crossed his arms, "You've injected magic into her for a reason I take it."

He gestured to my arm, making Hakon huff at how vigilant his friend was,

"Yes, well she was living with a bunch of vampires before. I used the magic to 'help' her realise that we were a better option."

"Well maybe you should leave her alone for a bit, she seems a bit scared." He nodded towards me as he caught sight of how tightly I was holding onto the bed sheets.

"Fine. Just don't do anything." Hakon walked out, barging past his friend as he left.

I looked up toward Bjorn, who smiled back at my sympatheticly. I looked back down at my lap without a word when our eyes met.

"Don't worry." He whispered, making me look up at him, "I'll help you get out of here. I can tell you don't want to be here."

"How? You can't read my mind can you?" I whispered back worriedly.

"No, but if you wanted to be here, you wouldn't be nearly as frightened as you are." He chuckled, moving over to a cupboard and rooting around.

"What are you looking for?" I asked as I tried to peer over his shoulder.

He turned around holding a smalll wooden tube, and walking over to me.

"Whoa slow down there. No more voodoo please." I said, shuffling back towards the head of the bed.

"No. This is will get the magic out of you." He took my arm, being carful not to startle me.

I relaxed, not entirely, but enough to let him know that I would allow him to continue with whatever he was doing. I mean he seemed trustworthy enough, and it's worth risking it.

He touched the wrist that Hakon had injected with the wooden tube. I watched in amazement as the colour drained from my veins and the dark magic retreated back into the tube. I felt happier and more alive as my veins turned their normal colour. Once he was finished, he simply held the closed tube in his hand before setting it on fire. Don't ask me how, it just kinda caught fire in his hand.

"Nice." I commented, smiling at him. "Thank you."

"That's alright," He said, "He shouldn't be using dark magic like that."

"But I still need to get back." I sighed.

"I got that covered." He smiled again, rising from the bed again and went back into the cupboard. He came back with a pearl.

"Just hold this and think of where you need to go. To make it work you'll need to speak this incantation whilst thinking of the place, ok?" He said handing my a piece of paper and the pearl.

I quickly scanned the paper and nodded. It read,

I pray for the undying sympathy of the almighty lord, I pray for him to gift me with his power of teleportation so that I may move in the way that only he and his followers may.

"Thank you so much, Bjorn." I hugged him, taking him by surprise before he hugged back.

I pulled back and I felt a sudden inpulse. No don't. Don't do it.

"Do it." Bjorn muttered, leaning in and closing his eyes,

"O-Ok." I whispered since we were so close.

He moved in closer as he sensed how nervous I was with the situation, and he kissed me first. It was the most caring kiss I have ever experienced, even more than Niall. He was so careful, like he was scared of hurting me. I pulled back before something bad happened. I smiled affectionately at him, before standing in front of the bed.

"I'll never forget what you have done for me. Thank you so much." I thanked him again as I readied the incantation for me to read.

"No problem. I'm glad I could help you, after what Hakon had done to you." He smiled.

I nodded and read out the words on the paper, thinking of home. Of Harry,

"I pray for the undying sympathy of the almighty lord, I pray for him to gift me with his power of teleportation so that I may-"

Before I could finish, I was pushed to the ground and heard cries of pain.

Hakon had come back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 239 64
"I don't know if I can handle this life anymore. I'm already gone, just leave me," she said. "But I can't. Charlie, you are my trust. The air I breat...
18.6K 338 60
★COMPLETE★ ★SEQUEL: BLEED★ She cant let it happen. As Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis get closer to her town of vampires, she has to make horribl...
30.9K 634 21
What do you do when you find out your cousin kidnaped the biggest boyband in the world? See what happens when Jade Taylor finds out her younger cousi...
5K 99 13
-What happens when you become the ' good fuck' to the mafia king's son?