We are Forever (Book 6 in Nem...

By NickNemiDemi

Sixth book in the Nemi Forever series. Demi & Nick are still married with twin toddlers. Go on their journey... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (final chapter)

Chapter 3

6K 115 22
By NickNemiDemi

Nick

I woke up when I heard Demi's phone ring, but I didn't open my eyes until I heard the panic in her voice when she asked, "What is it?" & then again when I heard her gasp, quietly. I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. My heart was pounding in my chest as I waited to hear who was in trouble. It was obvious that it was someone we cared about by her reaction.

"Is there anything I can do?" Demi asked whoever was on the other end of the line. Her hand was over her mouth & she nodded a few times as well as said, "Mmm hmm" several times. "Yes. Please keep me posted. I will come to the hospital just as soon as I can. Thanks for calling me." Demi ended the call & stared at her phone.

"What happened?" I asked after a few quiet moments, that seemed to go on forever.

Demi's eyes were filled with tears as she turned her head to look at me. "Wilmer, Olivia & Gianna were in a really bad accident on their way home from the party."

"Oh my God. Are they okay?"

She shook her head & my heart sank as I feared the worst. I cared about them all. Gianna was just a child, a baby, really, with so much life ahead of her. Wilmer was a great guy & so special to Demi & her family. And he was such a good friend to Joe. I felt a lump in my throat as I thought about Olivia. I loved her once. I still do, just in a different way. She's my friend & just twelve hours earlier she was telling me how she regretted breaking up with me & I basically told her to get help. I was now, regretting, that I had said that to her. I certainly didn't want the last meaningful conversation I had with her to be me telling her to stop loving me & get professional help.

Demi's voice snapped me back to reality. "Wilmer's aunt doesn't know yet. She hasn't got to the hospital yet. She'll call me when she knows something more." She let a sob come from her mouth as her face fell into her hands. "I feel horrible. I was thinking about not hanging out with them as much anymore because she makes you uncomfortable & now they could be permanently out of our lives." Demi started sobbing & I put my arms around her.

"You didn't do anything. Don't feel bad. It's just bad timing, Love." I smoothed her hair as I held her against my chest. "Sshhh. I'm sure they're all fine. They're all fighters."

Demi kept crying as she laid on my chest. "It just scares me when something like this happens. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you."

"Ssshh, baby. Don't think about something that might not happen." I soothed. Eventually, I laid down on the bed & she laid with me. She fell asleep on me at some point & I fell asleep, shortly after.

My phone ringing in the morning woke both me & Demi. I answered it, in a groggy slumber. "Nick?" I heard a familiar voice, but I wasn't awake enough to put a name to it. "It's Aurora." Now, I knew. Olivia's sister.

"Aurora. Hi. How is Olivia?" I asked, sitting up.

"She's in a coma." I heard her voice crack from worrying. "I guess you heard, then?"

"Yea. Wilmer's aunt called Demi in the middle of the night. Do you know how they all are?" I put Aurora on speakerphone once Demi sat up next to me. Her head leaned on my shoulder & I kissed her head.

Aurora sighed. "Wilmer's out of surgery. They had to stop some internal bleeding. I think one of his legs is broken & he has a broken nose & several broken ribs. He's alive but he's out of commission for a few weeks til he heals. Olivia has some brain damage so she could have memory loss... if she wakes up." Aurora's voice was trembling.

"What do you mean if? There's a chance she might not wake up?"

"The doctor's don't know the extent of her brain damage just yet. They are monitoring brain activity & she's not brain dead, but they have no way of knowing if or when she will wake up."

Demi inhaled sharply, nuzzling against me, her hand on my arm. I felt her hand squeeze my bicep a little. "I'm praying for them, Ro. How's Gianna?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

Aurora let out a delirious chuckle. "Hardly a scratch on her, thank God. She's got a bump on the side of her head & some bruises on one side of her body from the impact, but they are releasing her sometime today."

"That's good news." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I just wanted to make sure you guys knew what happened. I know how close you all are." Aurora said in a quiet voice.

"Thanks. Demi will be visiting today for sure & I'm sure I'll be visiting at some point."

"Okay, Nick. I hope to see you soon. I miss you." I could hear a smile in her voice.

"Miss you, too. Give my love to your family. Talk to ya later, Ro." I hit end on the phone & tossed it on the bed in between my legs. I looked down at Demi as she lifted her head to smile at me.

"I'm so glad they're all okay. I hope Olivia wakes up." Demi's voice was sad. "I'm going to go to the hospital. Are you coming with me?" She asked.

"I have a lot to do today. You give Wilmer my best & I'll visit them tomorrow."

"You can't do your stuff tomorrow?" She asked, climbing out of bed.

"No. I have a conference call scheduled for our benefit festival, today & all the guys are coming over this afternoon to work on writing new songs."

Demi stood there wearing nothing but a smile, making my manhood throb. "That's so cool that they all are staying in Texas for a bit. I don't know why they all don't just move here like Wilmer did." Wilmer had bought a house a few years ago, when he was filming here for his tv show. The house was halfway between Austin & Dallas. Joe & Blanda were actually house hunting for a place here & we were all trying to talk Kevin & Dani into getting a house here as well. Demi tilted her head, hands on her naked hips. "Who's watching the twins?"

I licked my lips, nodding at Demi. "Are you um... getting dressed or getting a shower?" I asked.

Demi giggled, moving her hands from her hips to her bare stomach, then one hand went up to her breast, while the other slipped down to her thigh. My mouth was watering as I scanned her beautiful form, standing just a few feet from me. "You distracted, babe?" Demi asked as she leaned on the bed, then crawled toward me, her ass in the air, slightly. She moved my phone out of the way & removed the sheet to reveal my member that was at full attention, waiting for her. Her eyes twinkled as she looked at me, a sexy smile on her lips. She lowered her mouth onto my erection & I watched as she put her ass more in the air. God, she knew how much I loved her in that position. I leaned back on my hand, while my other hand got lost in her hair. She looked up at me as she slid me in & out of her mouth, slowly. To watch this was pure heaven for any guy. I didn't want to blink or even breathe for that matter. It was so arousing to watch her do this, making me want to cum immediately. I held off for a bit, so I could savor this moment. When I couldn't hold it anymore, Demi stopped, having sensed that I was close. She sat up, throwing her legs over mine & standing on her knees over my hard shaft. She started kissing me, a little on the rough side & my arms went around her waist. I was throbbing with anticipation, but I kept kissing her. Maybe it was the fear that we could be in Wilmer & Olivia's shoes, but we both seemed like we were trying to make this moment last forever. As I imagined Demi being in a coma & unsure if she'd ever wake up, I kissed her deeper, held her tighter. My hands moved over her curves, trying to commit them to my memory. My fingers held onto her hair, wanting to always remember how it felt, if I were to ever lose her. My mouth kissed hers eagerly, taking in the taste & storing it in my brain. The way Demi was kissing me & running her hands all over my skin, I thought she was doing the same thing.

Demi stopped kissing me, her hands in my hair & she stared into my eyes. We were both thinking the same thing, "let us never take each other or these moments for granted." She kept her eyes open as she gave my lips soft kisses, repeatedly, her fingers moving through my hair, slowly, rubbing my scalp, relaxing me like nothing else. One hand left my head & went down to hold my manhood as she slid herself onto it, her head tilting back, slightly, a soft moan escaping her lips. Demi held onto my shoulders as she swiveled her hips up & down, then side to side, then finally in circles on my lap. One of my arms held me up, while my other arm went around her waist as she arched her back over my hand. I thrust my hips upward in a perfect rhythm with hers, feeling myself getting close. I watched her boobs as they taunted me, just out of reach of my mouth. As if she knew how badly I wanted to put my lips on them, Demi came up on her knees a little, my shaft only about halfway in her now, bringing her beautiful round breasts closer to my mouth. Her arms wrapped around my head, pulling my face to her bosom, so I could lick & suck, getting her more excited. As she stayed in this position, I pushed my cock up inside her, forcefully, until both of us were ready to explode. Both of us yelled out as we let go, releasing the pent up fears we both had inside us, right now.

While Demi showered, I went to get the twins dressed since they were both up. As I was feeding them breakfast, Demi came down to grab some coffee & a banana. She came over to me as I sat at the table with Mercy & Jerry. Demi kissed me before she sat beside me. "Go shower, babe, before I leave."

I stood up, smiling. "Thanks. Oh & all the girls are coming with the guys today, so they'll watch the twins while we work. Mom is coming in a bit to watch them while I have my conference call." I leaned down to kiss her.

"Thanks for taking care of all the details for this benefit concert, babe."

"My pleasure. It's going to be epic." I headed up to shower. The benefit concert Demi & I were organizing was slowly, coming together, but it kept us busy. Phil, our manager, was helping a lot as were my dad & Eddie. It was definitely a project, but one that was close to all of our hearts. It was being held in honor of Mercy, calling it, simply enough, the Mercy Jonas benefit festival for JDRF. It was being held over a few days, one of the days being November 16, the date that both Mercy & I were diagnosed, fifteen years apart, with Diabetes. Along with the benefit festival, I was also finishing up Demi's album & writing a new album with my brothers & the whole band. Demi's music took forever to get back from Rafe, but it finally happened in early February. The band & I were planning a reunion tour next year after we released a new album sometime at the end of the year. After much deliberation, we decided to just call our band something that was similar to our old name, but described what we were. JoBros. That was it. The nickname we were given many times over the years, now, was our new moniker. I'm sure we'd still be referred to as the Jonas Brothers, but we'd deal with it & we would prove to everyone that we weren't a boy band any longer, not that any of us considered us one. We had a lot of things going on this year, that was for sure. I did like staying busy. Paul & I were still producing several artists & I had a few acting jobs lined up, too.

The guys & I all said a prayer for Wilmer, Olivia & Gianna, before we got to work. We got a lot done. We wrote two songs & discussed how the tour was going to work with almost all of us being dads. We were thinking we would tour for three or four weeks, then take a two week break before going out again for another three or four weeks. It seemed the best way, since none of us wanted to be away from our families for too long. We knew how precious life was, knowing that our friends were in the hospital, having come close to losing their lives. We didn't want to spend too much time away from the kids we had, afraid we might miss something. I know I didn't want to miss anything, even though I knew I would. I was a little worried, that Demi would get pregnant. She was planning on going off the shot soon & I was having second thoughts about it. We had so much going on & she was hoping to tour after her album came out. A pregnancy would definitely throw a wrench in that plan. I hoped she wouldn't get mad if I suggested her going on the pill for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.7K 31
This is the 8th book in the forever series.... Is it really Nemi forever? How will a tragedy affect Nemi? What will become of them?
258K 4.2K 36
PART FIVE IN FOREVER SERIES: Nick Jonas & his wife Demi Lovato Jonas are now the proud parents of twins. Parenthood comes with blessings as well as...
277 15 3
All the trials and tribulations they have faced in their relationship have strengthened Demi and Nick's bond more than ever. They've been dating for...
176K 2.5K 200
Demi and Joe are happily married and have two beautiful little girls. A new family member on the might be on the way. Cover made by @MyRevivalXO