I Ride For You, You Ride For...

By QueenBianca_

Siblings: The only enemy that you can't live without. Triplet siblings Saint, Santwan, and Santana live three... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Book 2

Sixteen

2.2K 115 23
By QueenBianca_

"Have you found her yet?" Yolanda asked, hoping to hear some good news.

"No not yet, but we're coming close to finding her babe. I promise you that." Twan assured her. He and Saint were sitting outside of Oz's nightclub, while Tony went to scope the place out.

"Aye Twan. We gotta talk." Saint said, with his eyes closed. He was exhausted and all he needed was an hour nap, but he knew that wouldn't happen.

"Baby I gotta go, but just get some rest and stay in the house okay? I love you."

"I love you too." She sighed as they hung up the phone.

"What's up?" Twan said, glancing at his brother. Saint had to be careful about what he was finna say to his brother, knowing how defensive and he serious Twan gets.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't trust Pretty boy." He told him.

"Who? Tony?

"Yeah. I just got a feeling about him and that shit is rubbing me the wrong way."

"Shit...just knowing him and Santana been messing around done rubbed me the wrong way." Twan said, shaking his head.

"Yeah that shit rubs me the wrong way too, but she was right. She's grown and we have to respect her decisions, but I got a bad vibe coming from that nigga." Before Twan could respond, Tony climbed back in the car and sighed.

"They don't open until twelve and the place is locked." He said.

"Hm." Saint snorted.

"All these slick ass comments though." Saint was seconds away from ending Tony right then and there, but he had to remember that he was surrounded by members of the police force.

"I ain't even gon sweat that bitch ass comment." Saint chuckled.

"You two don't fucking start!" Twan snapped. "Y'all need to get along for the sake of me finding my damn daughter and once she and Santana are back safe and sound, y'all can kill each other for all I care! Grow the fuck up and act like you got some got damn sense!" Both Tony and Saint glared at each other, but didn't say another word.

"Aye y'all look." Twan said, watching a car pull into the strip club parking lot. As soon as the person exited the vehicle, both Saint and Santwan's eyes widened when they saw who the person was. "Is that...?"

"Yep. That's that nigga Quincy." Saint confirmed.

*

"There's no sign of them anywhere." Donnie told Benita. She sighed heavily, knowing how much trouble she was going to be in when Quincy returned home.

"Okay, okay. You and I weren't here when this happened. You drove me to the mall to do some shopping before we headed to the strip club to hold auditions for new strippers.

"Q was already going to the strip club so we can't say that."

"Fine. We'll just say that on the way there, we received a phone call saying that they got away. Go inform the gentleman downstairs and pull the car around." She told him. Donnie nodded and turned to leave, but he stopped when he saw Quincy Jr. standing in the doorway. He had a bag of McDonald's in his hand, along with a Vanilla shake, which captured Benita's attention almost instantly.

"When did you leave the house?" Donnie questioned.

"Like fifteen minutes ago. That lockdown bullshit y'all do is weak as fuck! But don't worry bout me, worry bout the lie y'all gon try and spring on my dad. I can't wait to see this." QJ laughed, heading to his room, while Donnie shook his head, preparing to leave the room, until Benita stopped him.

"Hold up, Donnie."

"What's up?" He asked.

"Hold off on informing the guys downstairs for a minute. I think I know where our visitors are hiding." She told him.

"We locked this whole house down and did a clean sweep of every room. They're not here."

"True, we did lockdown and do a clean sweep, but we didn't do a clean sweep in Quincy Jr's room. We skipped that room completely and I know for a fact that that's where they're hiding." She said, smirking.

"And how is that? I'm not trying to get on QJ bad side because you know how crazy his ass is." Donnie said, shaking his head.

"Oh grow some balls, pussy! Did you see that Vanilla shake in his hand? QJ hates vanilla ice cream so why would he have a vanilla shake? But Santana and Christina love vanilla ice cream so you know he has them hiding in there." Donnie's eyebrows rose with surprise as he pulled his gun out.

"Shit say no more. I'm finna bust in there and drag they ass up out of there."

*

QJ handed Santana and Christina the McDonald's bag before he laid across the bed. His eyes roamed Santana's beautiful face as she made sure Christina was situated before she looked up at QJ, noticing how hard he was staring at her.

"Damn take a picture!" She smirked. He chuckled as he pulled his phone out and snapped a picture of her as she took a bite of her burger. "I didn't mean literally!"

"Shit well I took it literally, but don't worry. You look sexy as fuck while you eat." He told her. She blushed as she rolled her eyes and gave him the middle finger.

"Can I use your phone?" She asked him. She had asked him once before, but he completely ignored her which pissed her off.

"For what?"

"So I can call my brothers."

"My daddy and uncle Saint!" Christina chimed in, talking with a mouth full of food. Tony sat there for a minute, knowing he had heard the name Saint before.

"So...can I use your phone or not?" She asked again, not hiding the attitude that she had.

"Sure, but what do I get out of this?"

"Are you fucking serious? I already agreed to be your date, dumbass! What more could you possibly want?" She snapped.

"A kiss to seal the deal." He smiled. His smile did something to Santana, but she wasn't about to go there with him. No matter how bad she wanted to.

"Tuh. That's not happening. I already told you I have a man. Plus, my niece is present so try again." She retorted. Her attitude had QJ ready to shove her against the wall and fuck her senseless, but he had to respect that she was in a relationship.

"That's my deal, gorgeous. Take it or leave it." He said, winking at her. She sucked in her teeth and crossed her arms. Knowing that she needed to call her brothers, she decided to give him a small peck and call it a day.

"Fine, but a cheek kiss only." She told him.

"Aight cool."

"Chrissy...turn around and face the wall." Santana told her niece.

"I'll just close my eyes auntie." She said, covering her face with her hands. Santana groaned as she walked over to him and stood in between his legs. He grabbed her ass and pulled her close, making her gasp before she smacked him across the face.

"Hands off the goodies!" She told him.

"My bad." He laughed. She sighed as she leaned down to kiss his cheek, only to have him turn his head so their lips would connect. That caught Santana off guard as he gripped her ass again and pulled her down on to the bed. She groaned against his lips, loving the way they felt against hers, while their tongues wrestled. Christina uncovered her eyes and took a peek at her auntie while she continued making out with the handsome stranger. Finally snapping back into reality, Santana's eyes popped open and she quickly pushed QJ away from her.

"You play so damn much!" She said, looking up at him.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy that." He smiled, handing her his phone. She looked over at her niece, who was smiling at them, before she grabbed the phone and sat up. Dialing Saint's number, she pressed call only to have Donnie kicked the door in and walked into the room, along with Benita

"QJ... I'm so disappointed in you." Benita spoke, shaking her head.

"Man eat my dick, bitch!" QJ snapped. Benita ignored him as she glared at her daughter, who she hadn't seen in years. Santana was the splitting image of her, but her attitude came from her father.

"My, my...look how grown up and beautiful you've gotten." Benita smiled. Santana gave her mother a look that would kill as she bawled up her fist.

"Hold up...you know her?" Quincy Jr. asked Santana.

"Unfortunately I do. She's my mother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 11.2K 58
Childhood sweethearts who are from two rival families gets married secretly just to save the reputation of a girl,dead girl. They fake their marriage...
6.4K 799 32
Follow the story of three siblings, Alex the girly girl, Lexi the unintentional not-so-good girl and Ryder the goofball, as they make new lives in Lo...
39.3K 1.1K 38
Apollo, Atlas and Athena black / Rossi are the triplets that had went through hell and came back from it. There life with normal until the age of 7...