Fourteen

Twan, Tony, and Saint went to search for Santana​ and their first stop was the hotel that she and Tony had been staying at. While Twan and Tony got into their police mode, Saint went looking in the stairwell for any clues regarding his sister.

"So you mean to tell me that the cameras were off between ten and twelve?" Twan questioned, glaring at the hotel security.

"Yes sir. We had some issues regarding the cameras and it took awhile for the maintenance man to get them back up and running." He replied.

"What about the elevators?" Tony asked.

"The elevators are fine sir."

"Okay so if the elevators were working then why would she take the stairs?" Twan asked himself.

Saint was traveling up the stairwell, looking for his sister's belongings, but he couldn't find them anywhere.

"Fuck!" He hissed, pulling his phone out and calling Twan.

"What did you find?" Twan answered.

"Not shit! They made sure not to leave a trail."

"Are you serious?" Twan sighed. Saint opened his mouth to speak, but he stopped when something caught his eye.

"Hold up." He leaned down and picked up a pack of matches. "I found something."

"What'd you find?"

"A clue. Get pretty boy and meet me outside." He said, hanging up.

*

"Grandma! Grandma!" Christina shouted. Benita sighed heavily as she walked out of the walk in closet and strolled out of her bedroom.

"Donnie? Go see what she wants!" Benita snapped, at one of Quincy's hired security guard. He nodded and made his way down the hallway.

"Auntie somebody's coming!" Christina whispered.

"Good girl. Now go with the plan so we can get out of here." Santana whispered back, preparing their escape. She was hiding in Christina's tent, looking for something to use as a weapon. She had little to no options at the moment. They heard the door being unlocked as Donnie poked his head in.

"What you want?" He asked, looking down at the cute little girl.

"I want grandma! GRANDMA! GRANDMA!" she screamed.

"Aye! Shut that shit up! Your granny is busy so what do you want?"

"I have to pee!" She pouted.

"Aight come on."

"NO! I WANT MY GRANNY TO TAKE ME!" She screamed. Santana was impressed at the performance her niece was putting on. She was really selling it.

"I already told you she's busy! Stop being a little asshole and come on!" Donnie sighed. Christina took a deep breath and held it, keeping her eyes on the man. This was something she did when things didn't go her way. "What the hell is you doing?" Christina continued to hold her breath, which scared Donnie when he saw her face turning red.

"Aye stop that shit! Breath man!" He begged. Santana was laughing her ass off, watching Donnie in panic mode. He rushed out of the room to get Benita, leaving the door open. That was their cue.

"Come on!" Santana said, jumping out of the tent. She picked her niece up and hurried out of the room, careful not to run into Donnie or anybody else.

"Aye Benita you need to come get this girl. She's crazy as hell!"

"What are you talking about?" Benita asked, glaring at him through her mirror.

"She was calling out for you and when I told her you were busy, she started holding her breath and she holding that shit." Benita rolled her eyed, remembering how Santana did the exact same thing when she was younger:

"Santana eat your veggies please." Benita said.

"I hate broccoli! I don't want it!" Santana whined.

"I don't care. You said you'd eat it if I put cheese in it so I did. Now eat it!" She snapped.

"No!" Santana snapped.

"Baby girl do what your mother says, or you won't be getting any dessert." Darnell said.

"More for us then." Saint teased, knuckle bumping Santwan. That made Santana mad as she took a deep breath and held it.

"Uh oh. She's doing it again." Twan laughed.

"Santana Mariana Alvarez! You stop that right now!" Benita snapped. Santana challenged her mother as she held her breath and crossed her arms, keeping her eyes locked on her mother's. "Darnell! Do something!"

"Santana stop before I whoop your ass!" He snapped. Knowing that her father would never lay a finger on her, she continued to hold her breath.

"She's getting better at this." Saint laughed. Twan laughed as well as they watched their sister's face turn crimson red.

"Santana stop!" Benita shouted, fearing that her child would pass out at any moment. "Alright fine! You don't have to eat your broccoli! Just breathe for heaven sakes!" Santana smirked as she let out a long sighed, sitting back in her seat. Saint and Twan's mouth hung wide open as they watched their little sister get out of eating her vegetables.

Benita sighed irritably as she got up from her vanity table and stormed down the hallway towards the bedroom.

"Now Christina I will not tolerate this sort of behavior! Now come-" She stopped mid sentence when she noticed the room was empty. "Christina?" When she didn't get a response, she knew that Christina escaped with the help of Santana.

"Donnie! They're gone!" She screamed.