My Parents Are Vampires?!

By Gigi1020

***Spinoff to My Dark Side*** 16 yeard old Anneliese and 17 year old Andy thought they had a pretty normal li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 15

6.6K 170 102
By Gigi1020

Chapter 15

Anneliese P.O.V

"You should come back next weekend, we could hangout at the beach again or I dont know, go somewhere"

I smiled at Gabriel as he suggested we hangout again, literally I couldn't believe my luck!

He was asking me to come back next weekend? What?!

Me? Anneliese? The odd girl with vampire parents?

"I'd like to Gabriel, thanks again, for you know inviting us to the bonfire, it was really fun" I told him secretly mega pleased that he was asking if we could hangout again. I would do anything to come back to werewolf lands! I had a great time here, not only with Gabriel and his friends but also with grandpa and grandma, they're such sweethearts!

I wonder why he hadnt done this before! As soon as dad picked us up I was going to suggest to him that Andy and I should come every weekend, if that was okay with grandpa.

"No problem, the pack really wanted to meet you guys" he said sounding genuinely honest.

I had to smile at that, "They were really friendly, I had so much fun" I said darting my eyes away from his dark ones, oh boy the way he looked at me made me feel funny, warm all over!

"Well werewolf's are fun to be with" he laughed lightly making me grin, I had to admit and say he was right, but I wouldnt know much since I had never hungout with a group of vampires before.

"Yeah who would've known?" I teased and playfully bumped into his shoulder.

He poked my stomach and laughed, "I have to go back and patrol my area, I'll see you next week hopefully?" he asked.

"Sure, if I come you'll know" I replied.

"Yeah, you stink" he flickered a piece of my hair and scrunched his nose playfully making me giggle "Get out of here and do your job mutt" I joked.

He pretended to be hurt and rolled his eyes, "Well alright vampire girl, if thats what you want!" he said turning around dramatically.

I laughed again and waved at him, "Bye Gabriel! Thanks again, it was cool hanging out with the werewolfs" I said.

He turned around and made that smile again, the one that made me feel weightless for some reason, "Bye Annie, it was cool hanging out with the vampire girl this weekend, even if you stink" he teased giving me a tight surprise hug that made me feel warm all over, oh his body was just so perfectly warm! I could hug him all day long and never grow cold!

He let go and I laughed as I rolled my eyes and turned around waving as I walked away, "You're such a jerk sometimes" I shook my head giggling, I hoped he didnt notice what his hug had done to me! It left tingles all over my body.

"I'll see you soon?" he shouted after me.

Hell yes we'll see each other soon! My mind screamed.

"Not if you keep telling me I stink" I murmured instead under my breath.

"I'm kidding vampire girl, you dont stink...much" he laughed.

I turned around and raised an eyebrow, "You heard me say that?" I asked.

He nodded giving me a cocky grin, "Im a wolf vampire girl, I can hear the slightest quiet sound" he bragged.

Huh, so werewolfs have super sonic hearing also!

"You're a jerk," I whispered, "did you hear that?" I added as I walked away again.

"Yes I did!" he yelled after me making me smirk.

I walked a couple of feet more and found grandma's house, wow Gabriel said he would walk me to the house, I couldnt believe he actually did!

What a sweetheart, I smiled as I went to grandma's house.

I entered the house and found grandpa and Andy playing chess in the living room, "Where's grandma?" I asked happily.

"Shh! We need to concentrate" Andy replied waving me away.

I laughed at their concentrated faces, "Is she in the kitchen?" I asked as I walked towards it, they didnt answer but I heard Andy yell "Checkmate" loudly and grandpa's response which was "No freaking way! I want a rematch you cheater! I totally had this game!"

I giggled as I walked into the kitchen where I found grandma humming to a song and cooking, "Hey grandma" I said happily.

She snapped her eyes to mine as she heard my tone and smiled, "Hey honey, you had a good walk?" she asked.

I nodded and sat on a stool "Yes, I love it here, it's so great to be able to walk freely in the woods without being in danger!" I said honestly.

Grandma smiled more and laughed "I love it here too, the woods are my favorite place in the world" she said.

"Mine too," I said with a sigh, I never realized how peaceful and beautiful the woods could be, taking a simple walk through them was so relaxing. Too bad I couldnt even do that back home.

"Oh hon why the big sigh?" grandma asked.

I put my hand under my chin and scowled "If only mom and dad would let us out in the woods more, they relax me so much" I said.

Grandma put a hand under her chin also copying my position, she seemed to think about something and then brightened "Well why dont you two kiddos come here every weekend? Grandpa and I would love to have you guys come here more often!" she suggested making a smile slowly form on my lips.

Did this woman read my mind?

"Really grandma? We wouldnt want to cause you any stress or anything like that" I said.

"Nonsense!" she laughed, "We love it when you guys come over! We get to do more things and besides, you guys keep us young" she winked at me.

I laughed also and shook my head, "That would be wonderful grandma thank you but I highly doubt mom and dad would let us come every weekend, specially mom" I said.

She frowned and got a determined look on her face "Your mom needs to understand that you guys need to be out more! Look at your pale face honey," she said reaching out for my cheek and cupping the side of my face "You need more sunlight on that pretty face of yours!" she said.

I blushed and darted my eyes away, Andy was the pretty one here, I was the plain one.

"I'll talk to your mother tonight honey, Im sure your father wont mind at all, but your mother, she's the one we need to convince" she said giving me another wink and returning to her cooking.

I smiled happily and sat up, "Oh grandma that would be wonderful! Andy and I would be able to go outside more often, and oh we'd be able to speak to more people our age," I said at once thinking about Gabriel.

Grandma looked at me from the corner of her eye and grinned as if she knew what I was thinking, "I'm so pleased that Gabriel took you guys out last night, he's such a nice gentleman!" she said.

I blushed and smiled to myself, was she somehow reading my thoughts again?

"Yes he is" I said quietly with a slight smile.

Grandma turned around with a spatula in her hand and pointed it at me, "You like him dont you dear?" she asked.

I gasped and looked up at her, "Grandma what are you saying? Of course not!" I laughed.

She crossed her arms and grinned mysteriously, "Oh honey trust me I know! I saw you two walking together" she stated.

"Grandma were you spying on us?" I laughed.

She shook her head, "No no, I was causally cooking and I looked out the window and saw him leaving you here by the house" she smiled wider.

I shook my head also and looked away, "Grandma he's just a friend" I said.

"Then why are you blushing?" she asked quickly.

That only caused me to blush harder and I almost squirmed in my spot, "Im not," I protested.

"Yes you are! Ah Annie do you like Gabriel?!" she almost screamed happily making me roll my eyes.

Crazy woman!

"No grandma, jeez how can you think that? He's only a friend, I think he's funny, he really made Andy and I feel welcome yesterday at the bonfire, and he's just so interesting, I had never really talked to a werewolf his age before so..." I trialled off hoping she would stop thinking I liked him.

I didnt of course, I liked Brent.

Do you? My inner voice questioned quietly, do you like Brent more?

Of course I do, I tried to convince myself, when Brent kissed me he made such a great amazing feeling form in me, I had never felt that with someone!

But then why do you feel warm all over when Gabriel looks or smiles at you? Why do you feel butterflies in your stomach when he takes your hand or touches you? My inner voice almost accused again.

"I dont know Annie, I've seen that look on your face before on your mother, and that was when she was with your father...so..." grandma snapped me out of my thoughts again.

I shook my head and smiled, "No dont worry grandma, he's only a friend, if I did like him I would've told you" I shrugged trying to look sincere.

Grandma squinted at me making me grin, "It's true!" I said quickly.

She smiled and turned around "Well if you say so" she sang.

I shook my head to myself and wondered about grandma's question, of course I didnt like Gabriel, I repeated to myself.

Even though he is super cute and he's funny and attentive and just freaking perfect, ugh I could go on forever with the list!

"If I did it wouldnt work out anyways right?" I blurted out before I could stop myself, I quickly wanted to slap myself!

Anneliese why does it matter, I asked myself.

"What do you mean? Why not?" grandma frowned turning to face me again.

"Well because, he's a werewolf, a shifter....isnt he going to mate with another female werewolf sooner or later?" I asked remembering how dad had explained to us all about mates and the bond they created and how every werewolf wants to have a mate, a special person that belonged to them.

Grandma got a thoughtful look on her face and frowned "Well yes, but werewolf's can mate with humans too you know?" she said.

"Didnt that only happen with you and grandpa?" I laughed.

"Yes but what more prove do you want? It can happen!" she laughed too turning her attention to the stove again.

He wouldnt mate with me, jeez why would he? He deserves someone as good looking as him, someone who's funny and sweet just like him, I thought deeply.

I widened my eyes at my own thoughts, why in the earth was I thinking about mates and Gabriel mating with me? I was so stupid sometimes, I didnt even like Gabriel! Why did I think things like that?

Annie get a grip and focus more on Brent and when you'll see him again, I scolded myself.

But Brent isnt even your boyfriend, why should you focus more on him than Gabriel? My stubborn inner voice asked immediately.

I rolled my eyes at myself and got up, "Do you need help grandma?" I asked wanting to get off the subject about Gabriel, I had to stop thinking about him like seriously? He just asked me to hangout with him one time and I was already over thinking the situation?

Once again, I blame mom and dad for that one! They never let us out so I its logical that I become really excited when a cute boy talks to me.

I shook my head at myself, I really needed to stop thinking about Gabriel, he was only a friend.

Just a friend, I repeated firmly in my head.

*****************

*****************

We were entering our own house with dad behind us when I noticed mom standing in the hallways looking kind of serious.

I stopped short and darted my eyes away trying to avoid her stare, we had already told dad about grandma's suggestion about Andy and I spending the weekends with her and he seemed pretty cool about it, all we needed to do was convince the crazy mean woman in front of me!

"How did everything go? Did you have fun at grandma's?" mom asked before dad could even close the door.

I didnt answer, I was still mad at her and simply walked away towards the living room.

"It was really great mom," I heard Andy reply.

"They behaved well, your mom said they were sweet angels," I heard dad laugh.

"Well thats great to hear" mom replied a bit too without emotion.

I went to the couch and sat down in front of the tv with a big sigh, oh here we went again, back to our old boring lifes trapped in our own home, I thought bored.

I saw Andy and mom walk into the living room also and Andy sat next to me bouncing on the couch, "What are we watching?" he asked stealing the remote from me.

"Whatever you want," I shrugged not in the mood to fight, I didnt want to get a lecture from mom.

"How'd you behave at grandma's house Annie?" mom asked me leaning against the wall.

I almost rolled my eyes, didnt she hear dad? We behaved perfectly fine! It took me a couple of seconds to answer and it made Andy nudge me with his elbow, I did a big breath and didnt turn to her as I answered, "Fine" I replied.

I saw her stiffen from the corner of my eye and she straightened, "What you guys do?" she asked me in particular.

Jeez!

I didnt answer again which made Andy nudge me harder in the ribs making me shoot him a glare, "I dont know mom, lots of cool awesome fun things!" I rolled my eyes.

Mom was about to say something but dad entered the living room, sensing a crisis he put his arms around mom and turned her to him, "How about we go hunt cutie?" he asked her with such a sweet tone it almost made me want to gag!

Mom looked at him at once and I saw her surprised face, "Now?" she asked.

He nodded and smiled sweetly, "I need to talk to you about something" he said, I turned to face them, he was probably going to talk to her about us spending the weekend's at grandma's house!

Mom looked at him funny and then turned to us, "Cant it wait?" she tried to ask quietly.

Dad smirked and turned to us, "You guys wont try and go out will you?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Andy and I both laughed and faced dad, "Us? Try to go out? Why would we want to do that?" Andy joked.

"Like if we would ever do something like that," I joked also.

Mom rolled her eyes and turned to dad, "I dont know Ashton-" she began.

"Jade Bear they're old enough to stay in the house alone for a couple of hours! Besides, I really want to spend some time with you" he whispered giving her a sexy look.

Ew ew! Gross parents!

"Didnt you guys have enough time to do nasty things over this weekend Ashton?" Andy asked making me giggle.

"Pervert! Who say's we'll do nasty things?" dad laughed.

"Im just saying, hunting isnt a very lovely way to spend the afternoon" Andy teased.

Dad rolled his eyes and took mom's hand "We'll be gone for a while, please dont burn down the house while we're gone!" he said leaving the room.

"Behave you guys please dont go out! When we come back I want to see you two in here! Or else!" mom warned as she walked away with dad.

Or else what? I thought annoyed.

We heard the front door close and I let out a sigh, "Should we try and sneak out?" Andy asked staring at the tv.

I thought about it for a while but then decided against it, "No, they'll notice once we go into the woods and they'll make us go back in the house, besides, I dont want to risk the opportunity of not going back to grandma's again for the weekend" I said honestly.

Andy sighed and slumped on the couch, "It kind of sucks that we're back in the house trapped" he mumbled.

I almost let out a sigh of relief, finally he was showing some kind of emotion that stated he hated to be in here also!

"If dad manages to convince mom then we'll be back in the woods at grandma's house next weekend" I smiled.

"It was really fun," he smiled too.

"Yeah it was, Im glad you had fun" I told him.

He flickered his eyes to mine and grinned, "I'm glad you and Gabriel had fun" he winked.

"Oh God" I giggled shaking my head, "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Dont act stupid," he chuckled.

I let out a deep breath also and stood up with a groan "Whatever Andy! Im going to my room," I declared not wanting to discuss this with my brother! Jeez I was trying not to think about that cocky jerk!

"Dont sneak out Annie," Andy joked.

"Like I would," I said back as I made my way to my room.

Man I cant wait for the weekend to come, I thought to myself as I entered my room.

As soon as I entered and closed the door behind me I gasped loudly and jumped back hitting the door.

"Holly shit!" I gasped putting my hand on my chest when I saw a figure sitting on my bed.

I slowly lowered my hand and smiled once I realized who the figure was.

"Brent!" I whispered happily walking to him quickly, oh my God what was he doing here? I looked at him with wide happy eyes and stood in front of him appreciating the visit, "What are you doing here? When did you get here?" I asked excitedly wondering why his head was down?

"Brent? Have you been waiting for me?" I asked smiling when I saw how cute he looked today, dark jeans and a light blue shirt that made his skin look simply gorgeous! "Hey Brent," I said reaching out to touch his shoulder lightly when all of a sudden he grabbed my wrist in mid air so hard it took me by total surprise and I jumped.

He looked up at me with so much anger in his eyes his expression scared me at once! What the hell? Why did he look so mad? His red dark eyes and the furious scowl on his face made me hold in my breath.

"Brent what-"

"Where the fuck have you been Anneleise?" he asked angrily tightening his grip on my wrist.

I tried not to wince, "Brent what are you talking about?" I gasped frowning at how tight he was holding me.

"Im talking about the fucking fact that you havent been in your house for the whole fucking weekend!" he stood up towering over me, "Where the fuck where you?" he practically growled looking so furious it sent shivers down my spine.

"Brent calm down-"

"Dont you fucking tell me to calm down!" he jerked my arm making me slam into his chest hard, "Why the fuck are you barely coming home Anneliese? Do you realize how long I've been waiting for you to come? Where the fuck have you been?" he hissed angrily digging his fingers into my skin.

I tried not to flinch or panic more than I already was!

"Brent Im sorry, I didnt know you were waiting for me, I-" I tried to talk but he interrupted me.

"I fucking told you I was going to sneak you out yesterday! Didnt I tell you I was going to sneak you out?" he snapped squeezing my arm tighter making me wince.

At once I remembered him telling me he was going to sneak me out, right after he kissed me by surprise, he told me he would sneak me out and I had been to dazed by his kiss that I had totally forgotten to tell him I wasnt going to be home! I never told him I was going to be in werewolf lands for the weekend.

Oh shit, this is bad, I thought shaking with fear.

"Y-yes now I remember, Im sorry Brent I forgot to tell you-"

"Oh you forgot to tell me! You forgot to tell me what that you were going to go out to fuck with somebody else? Is that what you forgot to tell me?!" he snapped interrupting me again, the jealousy and anger was clear in his tone.

I shook my head trying to get him to calm down, why was he so mad?!

"No Brent of course not, I didnt go fuck with anyone" I said quietly surprised at his angry attitude.

"Then where the fuck were you Anneliese?! Why the fuck do you smell like a werewolf?! You were out fucking with someone in werewolf lands werent you?!" he accused stepping forwards, forcing me to step back until I hit the wall behind me, he released my arm harshly and stared at me hatefully.

He put his hands on the wall on either side of my head and leant his face towards mine, I stiffened all over too paralyzed with fear and pure shock!

I couldnt believe him! What the hell was his problem?!

He leaned into my face more making me try to back up but there was only wall behind me and I couldnt move an inch, Brent sniffed just once and he got a dark cold look in his eyes that almost made me whimper, "Brent why are you so mad I was just-"

"You were with a fucking werewolf Anneleise! Thats where you fucking where!" he hissed grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me roughly making me bite my lip so I wouldnt cry out in panic!

"Let me explain! Im sorry you waited for me for a long time, I forgot to tell you I was going to go to my grandparents house in werewolf lands! Im sorry Brent, please dont be mad," I pleaded quickly putting my hand on his shoulder hoping he would calm down.

I had seen that look on his face before and that had been at the party, he looked murderous angry!

Holly shit this was bad!

"Of course Im fucking mad! I had no idea where you were!" he growled slapping my arm away from his shoulder and grabbing it tightly in his hand squeezing it so much tears formed in my eyes, oh God he was going to leave a bruise!

"Im sorry Brent," I said quickly "I only went to visit my grandparents for the weekend!" I whimpered.

"I dont believe you!" he spat, a cold dark stare filled his eyes making my heart crash in my chest.

Oh shit oh shit! This is really bad now!

"It's true! I went to visit my grandparents, ow, Brent you're hurting me," I whimpered trying to pull back from him.

He gripped the back of my head yanking my hair back so much I cried out, "I dont give a fuck if I hurt you Anneliese! I know you're fucking lying to me! You fucking stink like a werewolf! Someone had their fucking arms around you! Dont try lying to me!" he snapped as jerking my head back.

At once I remember Gabriel giving me a hug before I left to grandma's house.

Tears were on the verge of spilling down my eyes, my heart pounded so loudly I could hear it in my ears.

"Ow Brent please, Im not lying to you, you're hurting me," I whimpered grabbing his hand with my free one trying to loosen the pressure he was applying on my head.

"Oh yeah? You're not fucking lying to me? Then who the hell is Gabriel huh?" he asked gripping my arm so tight tears rolled down my eyes.

"What?" I gasped, holly shit how did he know about Gabriel?!

"I fucking heard your brother just now! He fucking said you two had fun! You're not lying to me huh?! Then who the fuck is Gabriel Anneleise huh? Who is the fucker?" he asked angrily pulling down my hair even more so I was almost arching my back.

Oh shit, he had heard Andy speaking about Gabriel!

"N-no one! Thats my cousin," I lied quickly, my lower lip quivered so much from how scared I was!

"You're fucking cousin!? Are you kidding me!" he yelled.

"It's true...Brent he's my cousin" I cried willing to say anything so he could let go of me!

"I dont fucking believe you! You fucking liar! How dare you lie to me you whore?!" he shouted shoving me so fast and so roughly to the side of one of my dressers I didnt even realize it until I hit the side of it with my hip and back.

I banged so hard I bounced back and fell to the floor sobbing louldy because the pain that shot right up the side of my body was so immense I couldnt control my tears.

I began to sob loudly as ripples of pain just travelled up my hip to my back making me want to roll in pain.

Jesus Christ what the fuck?!

I sobbed uncontrollably and I tried moving so he wouldnt hit me anymore but it was useless, I tried moving once and it only made me sob louder.

Oh shit he's going to kill me! He's going to really kill me like Diego, that one guy back at the party who he knocked out by just throwing him to the wall!

"Please Brent please, Im sorry, please dont hurt me, please," I sobbed hard as I put my hand in front of me in protection.

I didnt hear anything except for my loud cries for a while, I tried calming down and quietening down because I knew that if I continued on like this Andy would hear me and he would come see what happened.

Oh shit Andy! He cant come in here! He just cant!

It was a miracle he hadnt heard any of the commotion!

"Im sorry Brent, Im sorry" I continued to sob, my breath hitched so loudly my shoulders shook violently, each little move making more waves of pain form on my hip.

I heard him move in front of me and he was suddenly crouched in front of me raising my chin, I couldnt look at him but I could feel him touching my face gently, trying to wipe away the tears that were just flowing down my eyes like a river.

"Im sorry Brent, he's my cousin, he's my c-cousin!" I sobbed stiffening when I felt him wiping my face more.

"Shh, its okay beautiful, I know. Stop crying or your brother is going to come in here" he said quietly putting his arms around me carefully and picking me up.

"He's my cousin Brent," I was still sobbing scared shitless!

"Okay Annie I know, he's your cousin its okay beautiful," he said sitting on my bed with me on his lap.

I whimpered louldy when the side of my hip brushed against his stomach, it just made me want to cry harder from the pain.

My breath hitched loudly and I tried calming down, I didnt want Andy coming in here!

"Shh beautiful, its okay baby, calm down" he gently rocked me while I tried to quiet down.

"Im sorry Annie, you just....you make me so fucking mad! I didnt mean to hurt you beautiful, Im sorry, I shouldnt have, please forgive me" he said softly giving the side of my head gentle kisses, he smoothed the hair from my face and kissed my wet cheeks softly too, "Im sorry Annie please forgive me?" he asked tenderly.

I stared at him through teary eyes, I couldnt believe what had just happened! He actually....hurt me!

"Brent you....." I couldnt finish my sentence, for some reason I felt that if I blamed him more he would only grow furious again, and I didnt want that!

"My hip hurts," I whispered instead.

He was looking at me tenderly and he very gently rubbed his hand over my hip "Im sorry Anneliese, I really shouldnt have," he said quietly.

I grimaced in pain and tried to get off him, I didnt want him touching me! How could he have hurt me?!

"Please dont," I whispered trying to get off his lap.

He tightened his arms around me being careful not to touch my hip "Please dont, Im sorry, please forgive me Anneliese" he said quickly raising my chin to make me look at him "Forgive me?" he asked in the tenderest softest tone ever. His eyes had changed to a caramel cool color that left me staring at him, I was going to shake my head but for some reason the fear didnt let me!

I nodded quickly and sniffled looking away at once.

He kissed the side of my head and wiped the remaining tears on my face "Thank you beautiful, Im sorry" he said again giving me gentle kisses.

"Brent my hip really hurts" I whispered.

He moved me carefully so I was laying on the bed and he very gently pulled up my shirt and lowered just a bit my jeans, I didnt need to look at my hip to know that the damage was bad, his face said it all.

He quickly cringed but tried to hide it, "This looks bad, do you want me to take you somewhere beautiful? A doctor maybe?" he asked.

I leaned forwards to see the side of my hip, the whole side of my hip had quickly turned a nasty red-purple color and it was spreading up to my back.

I cringed also and bit my lip, oh shit!

"Annie? Should we go to the doctor?" Brent asked again.

I shook my head quickly and pulled down my shirt and pulled up my jeans carefully, I couldnt face the questions! What would I say? What would mom and dad say if they found out I was at the hospital?! Holly shit no they couldnt know about this!

"Its okay Brent," I whispered.

He gave me an apologetic look and leaned kissing my forehead, "Im real sorry" he said.

"Its okay" was all I could say, even if it wasnt okay! What the hell could I say to him?

Leave now?

Hell no, I didnt want him to get pissed!

He laid next to me and hugged me to him making me stiffen all over, "Brent-" I tried to pull back but he gave me a hard look that made me hold in my breath again and shut up at once!

"I'll make it feel better," he told me, he pressed the side of my hip to his body and wrapped his arms around me so we were close and cuddled together.

His cold body made a quick effect on my burning hip and I winced, it hurt but after a few seconds his cold body made my hip feel a bit better, numb.

He pressed his head against mine and what I could only do was try not to tense in his arms. We laid there silently for a couple of seconds before he took a deep breath and spoke, "I love you Anneliese, Im sorry I got so mad, I just cant handle the thought of you with someone else! You're all mine, I dont want you to ever leave me" he whispered in my ear.

I widened my eyes and turned slightly to face him, his beautiful face was just inches away from mine, "You love me?" I asked.

He nodded and kissed my forehead "A lot" he whispered.

I gulped as he said that, holly shit, oh no!

"I have no idea what you did to me beautiful, but you have no idea how much I love you," he whispered.

A huge knot formed in my throat, oh no, this had just been complicated a bit more!

Shit this is not going to end very well, I can tell already, my worried mind thought as he pressed himself on me and gently stroked the side of my face.

"Tell me you love me," he said quietly playing with my hair.

I swallowed hard, in an instant my heart began to pound again.

"Brent I-"

"Tell me you love me beautiful" he whispered again.

Oh shit!

"Brent I....I love you....very much" I said quietly hopping this was a nightmare!

A:N/ What do you think about Brent and his bi-polarness? Hahaha thank you so much for reading! :D I really appreciate all the nice comments you guys leave me, thank you so much for voting also! Love you guys, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 26.3K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
185K 5K 40
Highest rank | #459 in werewolf 24/9/17 | The alpha is known for being possessive towards his mate and this is my experience with being an alpha's m...
215K 9.9K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
33.8K 804 54
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Unorganized -Poorly written -Cliche I was 14 when I wrote this and I discourage reading it 😬 ------- All art is mine. Completed 07...