The New Olympian

By Primordial-Miky9

After the war against Kronos, Percy Jackson learn things from Annabeth that will leave him betrayed... Percy... More

....Broken... maybe not!!!
Son of Perseus....and the war against Gaea part 1
War against Gaea part 2
The end of the war and Beacon Hills
My first day as a teacher in hell....* cough* *cough* I mean high school.
Stiles is a demigod?
Bye bye Beacon Hills and that hell hole and hello Olympus, Norse gods???
The Mikaelson
The Mikaelson part 2
The Mikaelson part 3
The Mikaelson part 4
The Mikaelson part 5
The Mikaelson part 6
The Mikaelson part 7 the end.... not the book just this crossover!!!
A/N
The begining Young Justice part 1
Young justice part 2
Young justice part 3
Young justice Last part...!
Back at home
Narnia part 2
Narnia part 3
Narnia part 4
Narnia part 5
Narnia part 6
Narnia part 7
The punishment of Lord Chaos!
Shadowhunters part --?
Shadowhunter last part!
Japan/bleach part 1
School/first Hollow/bleach part 2
Bleach part 3
Soul society/Bleach part 4
Seireitei/Kenpachi/bleach part 5
Bleach part 6
Bleach part 7
Bleach last part (Part 1)

She's mad at me!!!!! Oh and a new begining Narnia part 1

6.8K 123 39
By Primordial-Miky9

Perseus P.O.V.

~ time skip....3 years? Yeah... 3~ ~years.~

Okay since I am a god I can't really see the time fly, well I can thanks to my little Sonia who is growing.....a lot,

In those few years we were good....I think???

Well I think she's in her rebellious state..... she come home late, well I don't really care if she comes late, she's powerful and strong, but like she comes back in the morning like 10 minutes before I drive her to school?? Where does she go? I am quite worried about her.

She even died her blond hair to pitch black like mine!!!!! Rebekah is even worried about her!!! Well it's normal, but it ended in a fight...

I didn't intervene, since Rebekah is responsable and know what to do?

I was a little scared to talk to my daughter, yes you can laugh like you want, but I still want to live!!!

Then I went for Jessy....he got me a lot of info too, it have been to years that they don't really talk to each other in school, Sonia is a bit of loner but she hang out with two friends, Clary Fray a red head he told me and Simon Lewis, he would like to talk to her but she said to him that they aren't from the same categories, he is popular and she's an outcast.

He didn't like that,but let it go.

Why is my daughter like that..... is someone influencing her??? I will kill that person.....calm yourself Percy....breath in, out, in , out....

I was sitting in my new car since the other one Kol made it explode it when someone attack him.....my mother was pissed off, since it was my gift.

Well I was sitting in my car with Jessy waiting for Sonia.

She got in and I started driving, I wanted to talk to her, but she put her headphones on.

I was driving in the fast way, and quickly we were crossing the Lincoln tunnel, I dodge the taxi and I hear the klaxon behind me, I  ignore it and still drive past the limit and stop in front of the stairs  of the school all the doors open, the three of us get out, I close the doors.

Sonia looked at me weirdly, with an her eyebrows raised.

" I am meeting the principal " I said, she rolled her eyes, I could feel a stare and look a the person who is staring at me, I look at the person, red hair, but she's not human, I immediately glare at her, I could see some runes on her body..??

I was hit on my arm by my daughter.

" stop glaring at my friends!!!!!" She said with a menacing tone.

I nodded.

" Jessy can you help me to..." I started to say and he nodded.

I start climbing the stairs, and follow him inside, the school changed in the past decade. Soon we were in front of the principal door.

I knock on it and I hear a' come in'

I do and enter the office.

" you must be... Sonia Mikaelson's father" a female voice said.

"Yes I am" I said with a small smile.

She blushed a little....

" I got a call to come here, is it about how she dress,is about her attitude or her grades!!??" I said in hushed tone.

" her grades are excellent, she can dress like she want, her attitude toward the teacher are also excellent, but it's not about that, Sonia is getting in a lot of fight, she hurt the other students with violence, she fight a lot, even after all the warning we tell her she continue, we made a pact, if I hear that she got in a fight I will have to call her parents and here we are, now I am here to talk with you to have a solution to this problem" she said I nodded.

" I can't help at home, she doesn't come at home after school ends, she more like coming back late in the morning next day" I said.

The woman in front of me had a look of shock.

"Rebekah her mother affronted her about coming late and her change of attitude and everything, but it turned bad, they don't really talk to each other if it's not necessary" I said.

" I see ,should we call her, both of us could talk her here and affront her" she proposed and I accepted soon she called Sonia to come to the principal office and here she was.

She looked at me then at the principal then she sat.

" Sonia, your father and me are here to talk to you and hear you" she said to my daughter she tensed a little.

" my little Sonia please talk to us, what's wrong" that's when she snapped and started yelling at us that she can't support our lives, the secret of our family and everything, it was saddening, then she left before we could say anything.

" I'll go get her"I said getting up.

Outside of the office I saw her walking fast toward another hallway, I jog a little to catch up to her and put myself in front of her.

" look sweetie, I understand that our family secrets are heavy, but they have to, for our protection and for your friends too" I said a grabbed her hands.

She yanked her hands out of mine dodged me an continued to walk.

" Sonia, my little girl, I do understand the burden of keeping our secrets, but you-" she cut me off.

" JUST STOP!!! Why do you act like my father, you abandoned us for twelve year and came back like nothing, I don't even understand why everyone cheered when you came back and you come and act like my father!!!!! Who gave you the right to do that!! Why did you leave us for twelve fucking years, I HATE YOU!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN!!!!" She yelled at the end.

Then the bell rang and slowly the students got out, they stared at me awkwardly, they all heard it, I felt a hand in my back I looked back and saw the principal, I was a little teary, we got back at her office.

"..... Well her anger come from somewhere, you don't seems like a bad guy, or a player tell me what happened, I don't believe that you abandoned her" she said.

I nodded my head.

" you are right, I didn't abandon her I didn't even have a choice, those twelve years were hell to me..... I was kidnapped by someone and they did experiment on me,until three years ago were my family could finally save me from there. I thought that they told her, that I was away, but I see they didn't tell her, that way she could grow without worry or look for me" I said, again she was shocked.

I get up and exit the room I text Jessy to tell him that I won't pick him up that he could have a friend drive him home or a taxi and that he pass the message to Sonia.

I get outside the school and jump in my car I put autopilot toward home.

That's were I broke I started crying the Niagara falls were on my cheek.

She hate me

She hate me

She hate me

Those three words were playing again and again inside my head I looked outside and it was pouring, a storm.

I guess the sky is reflecting my emotions...

One hour later I was in front of the house I get out and flash to my room, I put powerful barriers around my door and walls.

And continue crying.

I heard some knock on my door sometimes, then I slept I heard a loud techno music and teenager coming toward the house I get up and saw a SUV full of teenagers through the windows of my room, I see them park and six person get out of the car, they all had big wide eyes well not Jessy that was there.

" Damm dude you live in that" one of the guy said.

"Yes I do live in that house, wanna come in?" he said.

" oh hell yeah" I heard all of them agree.

I heard the front door open and I could hear a lot of wow or so cool.

I look myself at the mirror in my room and I look terrible, red eyes and two enormous bag under them, I heal them and I looked like I didn't even cry or anything, but inside I was kind of destroyed, I put a fake smile on my face and start going to the guest, I was the first one to greet them soon every adult was here and well we all introduce ourselves.

Then the door opened to Sonia and another couple the red head from this morning and a boy with glasses.

" Oh everyone is here" Sonia said.

Then she looked at me and glared , she took the other pair hand and left for her room. Jessy did the same, but got outside.

" you talked to our daughter??" Rebekah said.

"Yes. And she hates me now" I said and flash in my room and put the wards on.

Now I am lying on my bed and sleep, I am waken when I hear car leaving the property and a knock on my door.

" Percy it's time to eat" I heard my mom said.

" not hungry" I said I heard my mom sigh.

Third Person P.O.V.

Hera let out a sigh, and started walking down toward the dining room, she kissed the cheek of her husband, and sat next to him.

Then Rebekah spoke to her daughter who joined them for this night.

" Sonia what did you tell Percy??" She ask. Sonia stopped eating and glared at her food.

" I only told at the man that abandoned us for twelve year, that I hated him and that I never want to see him ever again, and why all of you care for after what he did???" She said.

Hera glared at her granddaughter the room shook a little and some crack were forming in the walls around them.

"YOU SAID WHAT!!!!!!" Hera yelled she was fuming, we could see the smoke coming out of her.

Every member of the family well not the younger one glared at her.

Rebekah got up and took one of her daughter (Sofia)with her.

" I am gonna talk to Percy and Sonia I am ashamed of you for what you did to the man that only showed love to you" she said and walked away.

There was a heavy silence in the room, the older people still glaring at Sonia.

"How dare you say that Percy Abandoned us, How dare you, you were still young , maybe it was our mistake for not telling any of you,but Percy didn't abandon us, he was kidnapped away and cloned, we couldn't bring him back here, he had to fight and kill his clone to come back, I know something else happened, because he didn't tell us more, Sonia don't you dare to say that he abandoned us, because he didn't, how can you say that he is the god of Loyalty for Chaos sake!!!!" Said Hera.

Sonia was shocked by the news and the young ones too but didn't say anything until they heard scream from upstairs.

"SOFIA!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" They all heard Rebekah yell.

They all got up and run toward Perseus's to find it empty with the closet open.

Perseus P.O.V.

I heard another knock, I didn't move until I heard a voice.

" It's me,I'm here to talk"
I got up and walked toward the door and open it to see Rebekah and Sofia.

she sat on my bed and let Sofia play on the floor with my shoes.

" she doesn't know, what happened, you could tell her the truth and everything will be alright" she said grabbing and slightly squeezed my hand, she looked down to take Sofia but she wasn't there.

" SOPHIA!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" She yelled I saw her feet in my closet, How did she got inside?

Rebekah saw what I was looking after she sprinted there but her foot soon was gone, she went inside my closet and I followed her inside, I felt something crack under my feet and looked down there were some leaves and broken branches on the floor, soon there was a tree did mother do a new decoration?

I don't remember that my closet was this big?

Then a bright light got us I looked around and I was in a forest?!!!!

Rebekah was next to me with Sofia on her arms I looked back and my closet was gone?!!!!!

" the hell??? How did we got here??" Rebekah said holding Sofia closer to her.

" I don't know, well I just have to teleport us back close your eyes and Sofia's" I said she put her hand on my shoulder and I tried to flash away, but I couldn't.

" are we there yet??" She ask.

" I don't understand??" I said she opened her eyes.

"You don't understand what?" She ask.

" I can't teleport us back" I said, I tried the other but it didn't work either....

"Great now we are stuck here!" Rebekah said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 176 37
Being a powerful demigod really sucks because, well, you get hunted down every minute of your freaking life. People still talk about the fugitive 12...
672K 7.3K 34
After the second giant war, the Seven and leaders of both camps have been made partially immortal to train future generations of demigods. Soon a new...
16.2K 510 12
Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Heros of Olympus, those series belong to Rick Percy was betrayed by Camp Half-Blood and Poseidon- who diso...
202K 3K 25
Percy is betrayed by who he thought was the love of his life. He leaves camp to complete a quest from Chiron. In return he goes to Hogwarts to protec...