Temptation || Jumin Han

By -Forests

Sexual desire is hardest to resist when the advances come from a rich and handsome celebrity. But when that c... More

2 months ago.
01| Whiskey Instead Of Wine
02| Alone At Last
03| Woman Go Wild
04| Addicted
05| Enticing
06| What You Need
07| The Morning After
08| Overthinking
09| Only Girl in the World
10| Into It
11| Trust Me
12| Territory
13| The Serpent
14| I Don't Belong Here
15| Mistake?
16| Wrapped Around Your Finger
18| Bleeding Love
19| Don't Dwell
20| The One
Epilogue (Right Where I Want To Be)
Update!

17| Approval

11.9K 375 206
By -Forests

Jumin held Eva tightly all night long.

And when she woke, she had the loveliest smile on her face. She leaned over and kissed him, rejuvenating his senses and making him ready for whatever was going to come that day.

He could get used to this type of love.

"Good mooorrnninggg!" She sang softly, stretching her arms out wide, and reaching for her laptop that was resting on the bedside table.

"What are you doing?" He asked, sitting up as well. His back was sore from the position they were in, but he didn't mind.

"I'm going to start looking for a job. I don't want to be sitting around all day for the next 9 months... or after that."

He shifted closer to her and nodded. He really just wanted to touch her,  to make sure she was really there. Eva was a dream, she was something he couldn't get used to.

"You get more and more beautiful every day." He whispered, snaking his arms back around her waist and resting his head on her belly.

"Is it because I'm carrying your baby?" The words sounded to foreign coming from her lips, so unreal. Yes, it had sunken in, but the warm feeling Eva received would probably never fade away.

"More or less." He admitted, chuckling softly. His brown locks were soft against her her skin. She used one hand to run her fingers through them.

At peace, Jumin's attention partly drifted to the computer screen, where he noticed Eva scrolling through a list of apartments available close by. Particularly, ones with apartment space above and a sales place below.

"You really want to open your own business?"

"Yes," Eva admitted sheepishly. She must sound like an idiot to be discussing this with a man who was incredibly successful, and held more power than she could ever dream of having.

"What of?"

"A floral business. My grandmother owned one when I was little, but they weren't able to take care of it anymore. I know times have changed, but I still think a bouquet of flowers can go a long way, and I want to be the person to make them. I believe there are still old-fashioned people out there."

"I think that's a great idea, but you must know how competitive the floral business is."

"I do." She frowned slightly. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I don't need your help. I want my business to flourish because of me, not because I took your money."

Jumin chuckled, admiration twinkling in his eyes. "I knew you were going to say that. I love that part about you."

"Oh do you?" She leaned down and nuzzled him. Being with Jumin made Eva feel young again, like how she felt with boys in grade school. Shy and over-sentimental. She was not old, but it was nice to have a break. It felt nice to come home and know someone loved you.

"I would never lie to you." His tone turned serious, yet his expression was still soft. Eva closed the small gap and pressed her lips against his. She felt so safe with him. It felt so right. God, she could do this every day, and would not need anything else.

"I love you." He mumbled against her lips. "I love you so much."

She grinned, pulling away and staring down at him. Her hair hung around her face in loose, messy waves.

Eva moved her hand down to her belly, right next to Jumin's cheek. "We love you too."

Jumin almost doubled over in pain from the pure beauty Eva radiated. He shook his head with a grin. "I don't think I'll ever get used to that."

Eva touched his face, holding it gingerly. She never could have imagined this would happen, she never would have thought she would be the reason to bring such a warm and genuine smile to his face.

Eventually, the woman turned her attention back to the computer, searching for the cheapest rent available. Jumin sat next to her silently, enjoying her skin against his. He didn't always need to be talking, hell, he did not even need her pleasure to be happy. He just needed her company.

Time passed slowly, just the way they liked it. Jumin turned on the TV and flipped through the channels, paying little mind to the segments about them. He could care less what the media thought, they were biased and they only cared about drama.

But surprisingly, they were not going as far as he expected them too. After the one incident with Eva, they backed off. There were still debates and discussions, but there was also approval.

Of course there were mean comments, and many people who stated their jealously, but for the most part many people were supportive of their relationship when they hadn't even confirmed it.

Jumin's close friends had even emailed and texted him their congratulations. If the people he cared about were happy, that was enough for him.

He flipped to one channel though, and stopped.

"I truly believe they care about each other. Jumin wouldn't go out of his way for just any woman, we've been seeing that for years! Why is everyone freaking out now that he actually has a girlfriend? The media has been harassing him for years to find a wife, but now that he has a potential one, they want to tear her to shreds! Perhaps this is the reason he's been holding back for so long. Jumin knows the life of the spotlight all to well, and I think he didn't want to bring a woman he loves into it."

"I think that may be a reason, but I think the reason why there are so many people who disapprove is because they met through work. He was seeing his secretary, and that's scandalous for many people. Many people probably think he was giving her favors."

The man took a sip of water. "I also want to know why they haven't come public yet. It's been a few days and people are starting to grow anxious."

"That is true. I guess we will just have to wait and see what they decide. After all, it's their relationship and not ours."

Lost in his thoughts, and the broadcast, Jumin was brought back to the sound of Eva's excited gasp

"I think I found the right place!"

He peaked over at the screen, and his mouth dropped at what he saw.

"My love, that place is too small."

She crossed her arms and stuck out her bottom lip. "It is cute, and it's in the perfect location."

Jumin laughed. "But how are you going to live in an upstairs 250 square foot apartment?"

"I'll be here most of the time anyway." She assured. "It's cheap, and in my budget."

Jumin was silent for a moment, contemplating how to propose the next few sentences. "Do... you want to move in with me?"

The girl was taken aback. She blinked a few times before she could process what he had said.

"Are you being serious?"

He nodded.

Eva's heart felt like it was going to burst. She wanted to hug him and tell him yes, but she reflected on his words. She still remembered his words from that night, when they met outside of work for the first time. After her messy break up.

"That's why I don't support couples who move in together before marriage."

If that's one of the reasons her last relationship ended so poorly, did she really want to make that decision again?

"Eva, are you okay?"

"What?—Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking." She shut the laptop screen and smiled weakly. She finally met his eyes and sighed, taking his hand in hers.

"I want to Jumin, but I don't think I should. I don't think it's the best decisions for us. It goes against your morals."

He rolled his eyes. "Is it because of what I said at the bar the first day?"

Eva perked up. "You remember that?"

"I remember everything."

She squeezed his hand. "Me too. I want this to be perfect. And... I want to wait to move in."

"That's fine Eva, I understand." Jumin smiled, wearing his content and true emotions on his face. He wasn't angry or sad, and she was sort of shocked. She was braced for a bad reaction, and she felt guilty about it.

Jumin noticed her eyebrows furrow slightly.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh..." She shrugged like it was nothing, but averted her gaze. Jumin could tell she was thinking hard about something that probably was not grand.

Jumin wanted to tell Eva she could tell him anything. He wanted to reach out and take her hands in his, he wanted to kiss her. But she knew that. The woman knew she could tell him anything she wanted. Jumin was competently and utterly under her control, or at least it seemed.

He opened his mouth, but his thoughts were clear.

She would tell me if she wanted to. I have to give her space, and let her tell me when she's ready.

"I just thought you were going to be mad I didn't want to move in." Eva admitted.

"Should I be?"

Her eyes widened. "N-no..." She fiddled with her hands. "That's what happened last time... I guess that's what I was used to. I'm afraid of that happening again."

Eva untangled herself from the sheets, suddenly feeling hot. She wished she never had to think of Hajin in that way again. But it was inevitable. He was her ex boyfriend, he cheated on her. She gave him her heart, but he thew it on the ground and stepped all over it. Was it bad that she was starting to feel cautious now that they were getting serious?

Stop thinking like this... Jumin is not the same... I'm pregnant with his child... he loves me. It's different.

She glanced to him and sighed.

Right?

"It's okay." His voice filled the silence with confirmation. He got up from the bed as well. "It's okay for you to have doubts. It's okay to want to take it slower... and make sure our relationship just isn't about..." He trailed off.

Eva instinctively inched closer to him. Why could she never withstand the attraction?

"I just want it to be right this time. I want it to be perfect. And it's because I love you."

"I know." Jumin smiled. "I would be concerned if you didn't want your independence. There should always be a balance."

She chuckled, melting into his arms. It felt wonderful to be with a man who understood, the big and the little things.

"I want to know you more than anyone else. And that takes time, it takes getting to know you." Jumin pressed his lips against her forehead, his breath fanning down her neck. "Though I do love it when you make me feel like a man."

Eva shivered. She tilted her head back up to meet his lips.

"You are so tempting, my love. Restraining myself is always a challenge."

She hugged him tightly, his hands resting on her hips. She felt herself naturally pull towards him, but she stopped herself.

Sex was not the only thing she could offer. Eva could offer him so much more. She could be his lifetime companion, and she wanted him to know that. For she loved him so much, but she had loved others before, and it had clouded her judgement.

For the sake of the child growing inside her, Eva had to wait. She couldn't explain why, but she knew she should not make love with Jumin... at least for a while.

As embarrassing as it was,  a smile spread across Eva's face.

The most important thing is that he understands, and probably feels the same way. That's something I've never had before.

"I would love to ravish you all the time, every second of every day. But we must meet with my father for dinner. He is eager to meet you, and you need to look you best."

  ✭✦✭✦✭✦✭ 

Eva's heart raced. She watched the city pass her by with the lights glistening against the window. She was in a daze.

But her fingers were interlocked with Jumin's, and he gently rubbed his thumb across the front of her palm. If he hadn't been there with her, she probably would have had a breakdown.

Every minute that passed was a minute closer to meeting Mr.Han.

"He's going to like you, I promise." Jumin assured, as if reading her mind from the distressed expression on her face.

Her eyes were finally brought back to his, and she sighed. But he could tell that she was grateful.

"I can't help but be nervous..." Eva trailed off, and gave his hand a tight squeeze. She didn't need to say anything else.

Jumin knew she was frightened to meet the most powerful business man in the country. And this time it wasn't for business. This time his father wasn't going to regard her as a trusted employee, but rather as Jumin's first serious girlfiend and possible wife.

He would have been nervous too, if he hadn't received such a great reaction from his father a few nights before. Chairman Han was ecstatic to know his son might actually find love. He was growing old after all.

The limo pulled up to the restaurant's valet parking, and Mr. Kim opened the doors for both of them. Eva stepped out with a nervous smile, nodding to Mr.Kim in thanks. She took Jumin's hand and he led her into the glimmering building.

She'd never heard of this place, and that was because it was far out of her price range. She was only starting to get used to the luxury.

Eva was getting used to the feeling of diamond earrings tapping against her neck, the sound of her designer heels clicking against the marble floors, even the soft and silky dresses that Jumin bought for her every weekend.

But the one thing she couldn't get used to were the stares.

Everyone inside the restaurant seemed to know who he was, and they all smiled, guiding him to the very back of the restaurant with a polite, yet nervous composure. Some of them even seemed to know who she was. She could see a flash of recognition in their eyes.

"How many times do you come here a week?" Eva leaned up and whispered into his ear.

"At least once." He chuckled, arm moving down to her waist. "It's my father's favorite dinning."

She stifled a giggle. Nothing in particular was funny, she was just nervous.

"Your father is waiting upstairs Jumin. I assume you know how to get there." The waiter smiled.

"Yes, thank you." He nodded, pressing the button on the elevator. The waiter departed and the couple was left alone. As soon as the doors closed, Jumin's hand fell from her waist.

"You're stiff, my love."

Eva slumped her shoulders, her gaze flickering to the city skyline. The elevator raised higher and higher.

How many floors were there in this restaurant?

"Eva?" Jumin asked, setting both of his hands on her bare shoulders. She shivered at his touch, leaning against him and beckoning a kiss on her cheek.

She closed her eyes and the city vanished. All she could feel was Jumin.

"I'm fine." She whispered.

Jumin kissed her blissfully. "You are stunning tonight. I love you, okay? No matter what my father thinks."

"I know—" She said breathlessly, opening her eyes as the elevator dinged. She was so nervous, the woman would rather face the paparazzi than have something bad happen while in the presence of Jumin's father.

He took her arm once again. "I'm one hundred percent sure he will like you."

"I've got this, I'll be fine." She repeated for the last time as they stepped into the almost empty dinning room. It was as extravagant as always, but Eva's eyes immediately drifted to the Chairman who was seated right next to the ceiling high glass windows.

Spotting the two of them, the older man rose from his chair and smiled.

"We'll, isn't it the lady of the evening?" His voice rang loud and proud, and he clapped his son on the back before turning to the timid and suddenly shy, Eva.

"It's very nice to see you again, Mr.Han." She bowed slightly, giving him a firm handshake. It was odd to see him in such a casual manner.

"And you as well." He agreed, the corner of his eyes wrinkling to form a genuine smile. "I would like to thank you for taking care of my son. You are stunning, no wonder he has fallen for you."

"Oh!" Eva couldn't help but blush.

The three of them sat down, and wine was brought in shortly after.

"Could I get some soda instead?" She asked quietly, hoping to not catch the curiosity of Mr. Han. Jumin's lips curved up at the question.

The waiter nodded and coca-cola was brought within minutes.

Mr.Han was too focused on his own expensive wine choice to notice. "I can tell you're nervous dear, but you don't need to be. I want you to see me as a concerned father, not as your boss."

Eva breathed a sigh of relief. "That's very kind of you."

"I would like to start this dinner off with a toast, to the two of you!" He laughed. "Just so you know, this is the first date my son has been on willingly!"

"Oh is it now?" She tittered, raising her glass and clinking it against the father and son's. Eva took a sip and felt a little more relived. The tension that was building up in her stomach was starting to disappear. The carbonation helped settle her nerves.

"So tell me about yourself, Eva. Why do you love my son?"

And just like that, it came right back.

"Father—"Jumin cut in calmly. "This isn't a job interview..."

Mr.Han raised his hands in mock defense. "I'm genuinely asking. I just want to know. You already told me, I want to hear it from her!"

"It's okay Jumin." She assured with a smile. Her heart swelled with affection at the thought of Jumin confessing his love to his father. And to hear he never loved anyone else before was pure and sweet.

"Well, you know that I've worked with your company for almost a year. I'm twenty three, and I come from a working class family. My parents don't live in the city though, so I don't see them often."

"I like that, working people are always admirable. I can sense their drive in you."

"Thank you." Eva grinned, continuing. "My dream has always been to have a floral shop of my own, to run a small business. I have great memories of the one my grandparents used to own when I was a child. I deposited cash earlier today on a place I'm renting. I'm going to be moving in soon."

"Simple." Mr. Han raised the glass to his lips, his expression neutral. "Where have you been living?"

"I share an apartment with my best friend, Jisu. I've known her since childhood. I've been saving up for many years now."

"So you haven't been leeching off of Jumin's benefits?"

"Father—" Jumin warned.

"No, I wouldn't dream of it. And I'm not offended by you asking. I know that both of you have been taken advantage of for your wealth." Eva said with composure, turning to the smell of cooked meat.

The conversation was cut short as the food was brought to the table. Fresh meat cooked to perfection, spices and potatoes, side soups and salads were laid in front of her.

The woman's stomach rumbled. There was no way she was going to finish this! But perhaps she could with all the stress weighing her down. And now... she had to eat for two.

"Thank you!" Eva smiled at the waiters, her attention shifting back to Jumin's father. She cut up her steak and awaited another question.

"I'm sorry if I came on a little strong." Mr. Han apologized, taking a poised mouthful of steak.

"It's fine and understandable. I can tell you what you want to hear."

"Enlighten me."

Eva set her silverware down and looked Mr. Han straight in the eyes, refusing to waver. She truly loved Jumin, and she wanted his father to know it.

"I met your son through work... It's not the most ideal situation, but I can't shake how I feel about him. He's smart, sensible, has the same drive I've looked up to from my own father. " Eva looked over to Jumin and held his gaze for a moment. His eyes shined with fondness, under the table, his hand rested comfortably on her thigh. His touch was warm and it reminded her of all the nights she spent in his bed, just holding him tightly against her. Eva had grown to love every part of him.

"Mr. Han—Your son treats me like the princess I never thought I could be. Though we come from different worlds, he supports me. I know we had to keep our relationship a secret, and that it probably seems like I'm... his mistress or something... But the media can say whatever they want because I know what we have... is real. I love your son, and I want to be with him. But I wouldn't want to follow through with anything unless he has your support. I know your relationship is strong. I would never want to intrude."

There was a long stretch of silence. Overwhelmed, she locked eyes with Jumin. He smiled, mouthing 'I love you' in return.

"Of course I give you my blessing." Mr. Han sat forward in his chair, grinning fondly. "You had it before your tear jerking speech."

"Oh—I'm sorry." She blushed, shaking her head slightly in embarrassment.

"It's fine, Eva. You have a way with words. I like you already."

Jumin reached across the table and squeezed her hand. She was smiling harder than she had ever before. Even the possibility of having the Hans as her family made her heart flutter. She could tell how much they cared for each other.

And there was not a doubt in her mind that Mr. Han wouldn't love the child growing inside of her.

✭✦✭✦✭✦✭
Word count: 3,754

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 811 30
The title says it all I also take requests :D I DO NOT OWN MYSTIC MESSENGER AND THE PHOTOS IN THIS!
97K 1.6K 28
Just simple scenario & One shots story only ๏ผˆ๏ผ ๏ฟฃโˆ‡๏ฟฃ๏ผ ๏ผ‰ Saeyoung X Reader (โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆ) Saeran X Reader (โ˜†โ€ฟ โ˜†) Jumin X Reader (*^โ–ฝ^*) V X Reader (-^ใ€‡^...
561K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
465 22 8
Y/N L/N is a young woman who had downloaded the game Mystic Messenger. It had completely ruined her mental health for her which caused her to overdos...