Two worlds •Completed•

By Randomshipper_fl

Hiccup is a rich, popular boy at school but at home, he isn't treated right. Astrid is rich, she's popular bu... More

Meet the Crew
The dragons
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Editing separator
The first day(Astrid and Hiccup's POV)
The first day part two(Astrid's​ POV
Meatlug and Hookfang .(Hiccup's POV)
The twins, Barf and Bealch, and Windshear (Astrid's​ POV)
Toothless and Stormfly (Hiccup's POV)
Dinner (Astird's POV)
Going home. (Hiccup's POV)
Dauger (Astrid's POV)
Jelousy(Astrid's POV)
The beach (Hiccup's POV)
The hospital (Astrid's POV)
He wakes. (Astird's POV)
Whats that?(Astrid and Hiccup's POV)
The hospital...agian.
My house
Home
Um...what now? (Hiccup's POV)
Get out
If you must blink, do it now.
😉
Sledgehammer
The she
TWO YEARS LATER
Ignored?
Hello Hiccup
Stressed
Baby or not?
Baby or not pt.2
Christmas Eve
Christmas
Christmas morning
No promises
This love
Welcome Back

Period.

4.3K 80 97
By Randomshipper_fl

I woke up ontop of Astrid. Not in the way you think. I had my arms around her waist, my head rested on her back. She was hugging a pillow. I smiled remembering last night. Another reason to love Fridays.

I sat up. I stretched and looked down at her. I noticed her pants were stained red. So was the sofa.

Shit I thought.

I got up and ran upstairs to her room and turned on the warm water and filled the tub with bubbles. I went downstairs and picked her up and carried her upstairs. She stired slowly.

"H-hiccup? What?" She asked sluggishly.

"Ssh. ssh. It's ok. Your period started." I whispered.

Her face turned red.

"Oh Thor! I'm sorry..." She said

I put her down in the bath room and took her jacket. I kissed her forehead.

"It's ok. Take all the time you need." I whispered.

I left the bathroom and closed the door. I went to her dresser and opened it. I pulled out a soft light blue long sleeve and sweat pants. I grabbed her under wear and a pad. I left them on her bed and closed her door.

I went to the sofa and bleached it clean. I got her hot chocolate and waited patiently. She came out later, hair down and wet.

She sat down next to me.

"Sorry." She said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I handed her her hot chocolate. And braided her hair.

"For what? Nature? You can't control this." I said tieing off her hair.

She turned and smiled at me.

"Why are you so good to me?" She asked softly.

I pressed my head against hers.

"You, M'lady, are worth it. You are worth so much more." I whispered.

She kissed me. I didn't hestitate to kiss back.
(Time skip.)

I was in the kitchen. Astrid was on the couch, she was getting a movie ready.

I grabbed us two bags of pop secret pop corn and lemonade. Toothless ran in and barked playfully. I laughed and threw him a treat. I grabbed one for Stormfly. I grabbed our stuff and went into the living room. Astrid was petting Stormfly.

I put down our stuff. Stormfly saw the treat and sat, wagging her tail. Astrid looked at me then laughed when she saw the treat. I tossed it in the air and she caught it. Astrid laughed.

I sat down next to her and she played the movie. It was the live action beauty in the beast. I looked at the movie rack and picked out a movie that she loved for after this.

(Time skip.)

I was covering her eyes as the select screen came on.

"Hiccup. What are you doing?" She asked.
"Just wait. I told you I was choosing this movie."
"It better not be Annabel."

I laughed.
"It's not." I said removing my hands.

She smiled. It was Desendents. She kissed my cheek.

"Sing off after this?" She asked.
"You bet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 30 7
A lonely young man named Hiccup struggles with his loneliness, and from time to time: walks in the park, goes to work and often walks his dog. Once a...
3.8K 104 26
Growing Up Haddock Story 7: Life for the Haddock family has been turbulent over the last year and a half but things get more complicated when a lot o...
19.6K 289 26
Selene is a girl who never knew her parents. She grew up with dragons including her best friend Crystal the light fury. When they meet Hiccup and Too...
153K 4.1K 19
(EDITED COMPLETELY AS OF 12/2/21) (Y/n) is a young Viking living with her parents and is surrounded constantly by her friends. When the time all com...