A Werewolf and a Human [2] St...

By TeenWolfHuman

Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, the McCall twins an... More

Chapter 1: Tattoo
Chapter 2: Chaos Rising
Chapter 3: Fireflies
Chapter 4: Unleashed
Chapter 5: Frayed
Chapter 6: Motel California
Chapter 7: Currents
Chapter 8: Visionary
Chapter 9: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 10: The Overlooked
Chapter 11: Alpha Pact
Chapter 12: Lunar Ellipse
Chapter 13: Anchors
Chapter 14: More Bad Than Good
Chapter 15: Galvanize
Chapter 16: Illuminated
Chapter 17: Silverfinger
Chapter 18: Riddled
Chapter 19: Letharia Vulpina
Chapter 20: Echo House
Chapter 21: The Fox And The Wolf
Chapter 22: De-Void
Chapter 23: Insatiable
Chapter 24: The Divine Move
Chapter 25: The Dark Moon
Chapter 26: 117
Chapter 27: Make-Up Date
Chapter 29: The Benefactor
Chapter 30: I.E.D.
Chapter 31: Orphaned
Chapter 32: Weaponized
Chapter 33: Time of Death
Chapter 34: Perishable
Chapter 35: Monstrous
Chapter 36: A Promise to the Dead
Chapter 37: Smoke and Mirrors
THIRD BOOK
NOTICE: Editing/New Stories
NEW STORIES!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2019

Chapter 28: Muted

3.4K 61 29
By TeenWolfHuman

++++++

Stiles was putting books away into his bag to get ready for school while Sabrina was in his shower. He then went and grabbed his lacrosse stick. Stiles then started to move it into his bag. His back was turned to the door so he didn't see his father come in until he knocked on the door.

"Hey dad," Stiles said as he turned to face him. 

His dad stepped into his room and his eyes fell on the calendar hanging nearby. He saw that Stiles had a day circled and marked in a green marker. It was the day of the upcoming full moon. "Is there a special full moon coming up?" he asked pointing to the calendar.

"Oh, not really. It's just a full moon." "Why do you have it circled though?" "Because of Sabrina and Scott." "But mostly because of Sabrina, right?" Noah asked. Stiles let a breath loose. "Yeah, mostly because of Sabrina. I worry about her on full moons but I know she can handle herself." Noah softly smiled at the fact of how much he realized that Stiles loves Sabrina. Which now he had to bring up the talk with his son.

"Are you and Sabrina...being safe?" 

"Yeah, don't worry. On full moons, I stay in my jeep while I keep an eye on Sabrina if she does lose control and manage to escape from her room. If she does, I would follow after her while maintaining my distance." 

"Uh, not what I meant son. I mean...are you two, being safe? Together." Noah's eyes traveled to Sabrina's clothes that were on the floor.

Stiles followed his father's eyes and his eyes widened. When he and Sabrina woke up this morning, they both decided to go for a second round. After they were finished, Sabrina went to shower and must have forgotten to bring her clothes in there with her.

Stiles kicked the clothes under his bed. "What, uh, why would you be asking that?" Noah shook his head at his son. "Stiles, I've heard you two...this morning," he said uncomfortably. "At first I thought an animal had gotten in, until I heard some human moans mixed in."

Almost instantly, Stiles' face went red. "Oh." Looking back, he guessed that he and Sabrina weren't too concerned with being quiet this morning because they had thought Noah had gone to work already.

"Now, my fatherly instincts are telling me I might have a reason to be worried." Stiles sighed. "Dad, don't worry. Sabrina and I are being safe. I swear." 

"Okay," his dad nodded. "Just be careful." 

"Always," Stiles said before his father left the room. Stiles ran his hand through his hair and turned around as he continued to get his bag ready for school.

Stiles' bedroom door closed and he turned around to see a wet Sabrina, standing in front of him with only a towel on. 

"Your dad knows about us?!" Sabrina asked.

Stiles nervously chuckled. "H-hello, Sabrina. What do you mean?" "Stiles, he knows about us having sex." Stiles crossed his arms. "H-how do you know that he knows about us?" Sabrina pointed to her ears. "Werewolf senses duh. I heard everything you two were talking about while I was in the shower."

"Right. Werewolf senses," Stiles mumbled before letting out a sigh. "Look, my dad is okay with us doing it as long as we're safe." Sabrina sighed. "Alright, now where are my clothes." "Oh," Stiles bent down and grabbed Sabrina's clothes out from under his bed. "Thanks," she said before dropping the towel. Stiles' cheeks turned pink as he handed her the clothes and Sabrina got dressed. 

After she finished, she looked up and smiled at the look on Stiles' face. She kissed his lips but before Stiles could kiss back she pulled away and winked at him before leaving the room. Stiles smiled and shook his head at his girlfriend before grabbing his bag and following after her.

++++++

Scott and Stiles were heading for the lacrosse field to try and make the morning practice before school while Sabrina followed after them. 

Anyone that wanted to be on the lacrosse team this season would be there so they had to go. Last season didn't exactly finish off well for either Scott or Stiles. Scott had actually made co-captain but had been benched due to his low grades while Stiles rarely played and was mostly benched. To say that there was a reason to doubt their status for this season was an understatement.

"Well, of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?" Stiles asked Scott as the three stepped onto the field.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today." Scott answered. 

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway." said Sabrina. "She's right. Did you tell Argent yet?" Stiles asked. "I texted him but he didn't get back to me."

Stiles and Sabrina narrowed their eyes at him. "Wait, hold up." said Sabrina. "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Stiles asked. 

Scott just shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't have the money to call France." "He's right," Sabrina pointed out. "Yeah, you two think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Just one of the many other messes that the Nogistune left for Stiles to try and mull through.

Sabrina grabbed his hand and rubbed her thumb across his knuckles. "Another notice?" she asked. "Yeah, this one said final," he groaned out. "What the hell are we even doing here anyway? We got like 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them," he stressed out.

Scott shook his head but his eyes zeroed in on the field. "It is now." 

The three of them looked and saw that there was someone in front of the goal and was having lacrosse balls chucked at him by two players. However, he was catching each and every one of them. Not a single one was getting through.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles asked. He didn't recognize that guy.

After the players ran through their balls, the goal keeper went and took off his helmet revealing that he was a younger kid, probably a freshman. He had a confident smile on his face as he looked over at his friends.

"Nice Liam," one of them, that they remembered was called Garrett, said to him. "You just might be our first ever freshman captain.

Scott and Sabrina's eyes widened at that one as they saw other players nodding in agreement. 

Sabrina tapped Stiles and Scott's shoulders. "Maybe you two should practice." she suggested. Stiles nodded. "Maybe we should practice a little bit." 

Scott nodded before he and Stiles went off for the field.

++++++

Malia walked into math class but froze when her eyes fell on the board. It was littered with complex equations that she couldn't even begin to make sense of. One look at all of it and Malia was starting to back out of the doorway back into the hall. She was ready to move out but she was grabbed and handled back into the classroom by Stiles and Sabrina.

"Running is not going to help," Sabrina said as she and Stiles marched Malia inside.

"I hate Math. It's pointless," she told them.

"It's school. School is important and math is essential," Stiles said to her as he and Sabrina brought them to their seats next to Lydia.

Malia was skeptical. "To what?" "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants," Stiles told her. 

Lydia had been going over her notes but she had listened in on them and looked over at them when he said that. "And other less important things like medicine, economics, engineering." "And tipping," Stiles shrugged.

Lydia rolled her eyes while Sabrina laughed quietly at Stiles as the teacher stood up from her desk to begin class.

"All right, volunteers to the board. Lydia, Diego, Malia," she said pointing at the three as she called. "Uh, I didn't volunteer," Malia said to her. "You did now. To the board."

Sabrina sensed how uncomfortable Malia was and raised her hand. "I volunteer to do the problem." 

The teacher looked over and was surprised to see Sabrina McCall in her seat. "Ms. McCall? You're back? How was Mexico?" 

Sabrina looked over at Stiles who whispered, "Just go with it." Sabrina glanced back at her teacher. "Mexico was really...life changing." The teacher smiled. "I would love to hear all about it later." Sabrina laughed nervously. "Oh, I'm sure you would."

The teacher then looked back at Malia and dropped her smile. "Malia, to the board, now." Malia looked back at Stiles and Sabrina to see that they were giving her a double thumbs up in encouragement but Malia growled at the two. Stiles' face fell while Sabrina, leaned forward. "You got this Malia." Malia just sucked her teeth and picked herself up and headed for the board by Lydia.

Sabrina flinched at the sound of the chalk screeching on the chalk board. She rubbed her ears and looked up at the board. Next, she flinched again when she heard a cell phone go off toward the back of the classroom. 

Why was she flinching? She was used to these sounds but for some reason, every little sound was ear pinching for her. Shaking the thoughts out of her head, she turned toward Stiles.

"Mexico?" 

Stiles looked back at her. "Really?" Sabrina asked. "Well, Scott and I had to make up an excuse for your sudden absence." 

Sabrina huffed. "You could have came up with a better excuse." "Like what?" Stiles asked. "Like," Sabrina trailed off. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "Like I was sick with Mono or I was in France visiting Isaac." Stiles rolled his eyes. "Mexico was a good excuse since that's where you really was." 

Sabrina opened her mouth but closed it when the teacher called on her. "Sabrina, go to the board." Sabrina stood up and passed Malia on the way who was going back to her seat.

Sabrina stood next to Lydia and picked up a chalk. Sabrina read over the problem and froze. Lydia saw that Sabrina wasn't making any moves to solve the problem. "Why aren't you writing anything down?" Lydia whispered to her.

Sabrina shook her head. "I...I-I don't know how to solve this problem." Lydia chuckled but stopped when she saw the look of confusion on Sabrina's face. "You're serious?" Sabrina nodded. "I really don't know the answer," she whispered.

Lydia noticed their teacher was at the back, helping someone else. She gave Sabrina's problem a glance and then looked back at the board. "X equals 46," she mumbled to her.

Lydia then dropped the chalk and her eyes widened at Sabrina's hands. "And Sabrina, put away the claws." Sabrina then turned and saw that her hand holding the chalk had her claws out. She nervously dropped it.

Lydia went back to her seat and leaned over to Stiles and Malia. "What's up with Sabrina?" she asked. Stiles' head snapped up. "What are you talking about?" "Her claws are out and she's having trouble staying calm."

Stiles looked over at Sabrina who went to rest her forehead to the board and saw that she was breathing fast. 

"Sabrina,"

Sabrina gasp as she faintly heard Stiles' voice ring through her ears. "Sabrina, calm down. Just take some deep breaths. And then write down the answer." 

Stiles, Lydia and Malia watched as Sabrina took two deep breaths. She then took her head from the board and went to pick up the chalk with her now clawless hand. Slowly, she started to write the answer. 

Back in his seat, Stiles felt his phone vibrate and he went to check it out to see that it was an alert from his news app. His eyes widened when he saw that there had been a triple homicide. 

After class, Stiles and Sabrina went to find Scott. Along the way, Stiles brought up what happened back in their math class. Sabrina let out a sigh as she began to rant while Stiles listened to every word and occasionally squeezed her hand, letting her know he was listening.

"I don't know what happened. I just froze up there. It was like, I suddenly forgot everything I learned. And, throughout class, every little sound from chalk to a cell phone ringing was ear piercing and I'm used to those sounds but I flinched every time it was the sound was sharp."

The two stopped and Sabrina felt tears in her eyes. Stiles brought her closer to him. "Hey," he said softly as she looked up at him. "Stiles, do you remember when this had happened?" 

Stiles thought back until he knew what she was talking about. Back when she was ten, Sabrina had started being stressed all the time and even began failing school until she got her grades back up with the help of Lydia. But now, he realized the reason why she was like that back then. She had been bitten and didn't know how to control her powers.

"Stiles, this is just like when I was first bitten." "Well, Kate did turn you back into your ten year old self and then you turned back into a teenager."

Sabrina sighed. Stiles was right. "Great," she huffed. "Now, I don't know how to control myself and there is a full moon days away." 

Stiles rubbed his hands up and down her arms, trying to soothe her and it was working. "Don't worry about it. When the full moon comes, we'll figure it out. For now, why don't you come over to my house after school and we'll study. I'll help you. Okay?" he said softly to her.

Sabrina nodded and kissed his lips softly. Stiles kissed back before Sabrina pulled away shortly. The two softly smiled at one another. Stiles took her hand into his and the two took off to find Scott again.

After searching the hallways, Stiles and Sabrina had finally found Scott with Kira. They went to them and Stiles quickly told them what he found.

"An axe murderer?" Kira asked when he finished.

"A family murdering axe murderer." Stiles corrected. But Scott shook his head. "I already heard about it." "Wait, what? You did, how?" Stiles asked stiffening up.

"My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news," he muttered as they got to his locker. "She didn't call me," Sabrina muttered. "Perfect. Let's go," Stiles said before starting to head off with Sabrina.

"Hold it," Scott said stopping them. "We got Econ in five minutes." "All right. Did you forget the part about the family-murdering axe murderer?" 

"Did you forget that your dad's the Sheriff? They want us to stay out of it." Scott was all for staying out like his mother wanted. Things were crazy enough already with Kate and if he wanted to get some degree of normalcy back then they couldn't go looking for more things to complicate it.

But Stiles wasn't having it. "Are you guys kidding me? There's a family murdering axe murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?" "Maybe we should let the adults handle it?" Kira suggested, backing up Scott.

Sabrina huffed. "Are you serious? You don't think an axe to butcher a random family is not strange?" she said, backing up Stiles. Scott pressed on. "The killer is human and used an axe." 

Stiles just looked back and forth at the two of them, not believing his ears. "So the two of you, you just want to stay here at school and go to class? I never heard anything so irresponsible in my life," he said grabbing Sabrina's hand before the two started to walk off.

"See you at tryouts," Scott called out after them as Stiles just waved his arm off in response.

++++++

"You kissed her?" Stiles asked.

They were in the locker room, getting ready for tryouts and Scott had just told him about what happened after they parted ways earlier.

"It was our first kiss since our actual first kiss." "That's good. You kissed her." "I did, but I didn't." "Well, was it on the lips?" If it was then that counted. "Yeah." "Was there tongue?"

"No, I-It was like how you kiss your grandmother when you're five," he hissed out. Stiles sucked in some air. "Oh, chaste. You gave her a chaste kiss." "Yeah and now it's all weird. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should text her."

Stiles shook his head. "No. Just no with the texts." He felt Scott had done too much of that already. Then Stiles took off his shirt and grabbed a grey long sleeved shirt out of his locker.

"Holy-dude. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Stiles frowned at Scott. He pointed at Stiles' back. Stiles turned around his head around and his eyes' widened as he frantically rushed to put his shirt on before anyone else in the locker room saw the bright red scratches on his back.

"How did you get those?" Scott asked.

Stiles' face turned red. Scott could hear Stiles' heartbeat rising. "I, uh, fell." Scott narrowed his eyes. "You fell? On what?" "Branches." Stiles quickly said. Scott crossed his arms. "Branches?" Stiles nodded. "I was, uh, jogging in the woods when I tripped and fell back on some...branches." 

Scott knew Stiles was lying since his heartbeat rose. Scott wondered how Stiles had gotten them. He thought back to when he last saw him. It was this morning at practice but he had them there since the scratches looked fresh. He thought back to some more and then his eyes widened.

"You and Sabrina had sex!" 

Stiles put his hand on Scott's mouth and muffled his words. "Dude, yell any louder. I don't think everyone in here heard you," he whispered harshly. 

"Sorry," Scott mumbled since his mouth was still covered by Stiles' hand. Stiles then drew his hand down and looked away.

"So." 

Stiles looked back at Scott. "What?" he asked. Scott rolled his eyes. "So, you and Sabrina finally...did it?" Stiles nodded. "Yeah...twice." Stiles coughed out. 

Scott's jaw nearly fell off. "Whoa...and she did that?" Stiles nodded. "Yeah. Last night, after our make up date, things started heating up and we did it. Then, after that, we spent the rest of the night spooning. Then, this morning, we went another round."

Scott let a small smile now creep on him. "That sounds good. I'm really happy for you and Sabrina." Then his smile dropped. "Wait...am I?" 

"Yes, dude. You are." Stiles said but Scott shook his head. "No...I'm not. Dude, you had sex with my sister." Stiles just tapped Scott's shoulder. "Just be happy, okay." "But-"But then Coach started to blow his whistle to get their attention. 

Coach then dropped his whistle when he saw that everyone in the room was looking at him. "As a reminder, it's an open tryout today. All positions available. This is a rebuilding season, people." He then went to look at his clipboard. "Jackson's gone, Lahey's gone, Greenberg, the one guy I actually wanted gone, was held back, again. Get your asses on the field!" he spat at all of them.

++++++

There were quite a few people who turned up to watch the lacrosse tryouts. Among them was Sabrina who wanted to watch Stiles before they headed off to his house later. She was then joined by Kira and Malia. Kira then went and grabbed one of the lacrosse sticks lying close by. 

On the field, the players were all running a few laps while Coach was giving them condescending words as they each passed him. Scott had decided that he should try and play without using any of his powers and not be at an unfair advantage and be a level playing field with everyone else. 

Stiles looked over at the bleachers to see that Sabrina was sitting with Malia and Kira. He then waved over at them. They waved back and Sabrina had a big smile which made a small grin creep up on Stiles' face and he waved back at her again.

Stiles jumped when a hard whistle was blown at him. He groaned and rubbed his ear. "Stilinski! Flirt on your own time, not on practice time! Now, practice running," he said before blowing hard on his whistle again. "Move, move!" he said blowing the whistle after every word. Stiles quickly started running again while Coach looked back at the bleachers.

"Hey! Baby McCall!" he yelled as he waved at her. Sabrina waved back. Coach then turned back to his players and blew the whistle making Sabrina flinch every time. 

Kira started to spin the net in her fingers as Stiles ran up to Scott and the two started running. She started to begin nervously picking at the netting on the stick while Malia tried to go back to her notes. Malia's nose started twitching as Kira kept her attention intently on the lacrosse stick while Sabrina watched Scott and Stiles.

"What's wrong with you?" Malia suddenly asked her. Kira's eyes nearly popped out of her skull. "Me? Nothing," she said quickly. Malia just gave her a look. "You reek of anxiety, and it's distracting. Tell her, Sabrina." 

Sabrina kept her eyes on Stiles. "Yeah, it's distracting," she mumbled, not paying attention to Kira and Malia. "What's going on?" Malia asked.

Kira sighed in defeat. "Scott and I sort of had this thing happen. But it wasn't much of a thing. And I'm starting to think it never was anything at all," she finished glumly.  Malia shook her head. "What do you want it to be?" "More." She then went and rested her chin on the stick dejectedly as she moved her eyes back to the field.

When the players stopped running, they all scattered about. Some of them just sat in the grass while others just stood in place. "Terrible. Horrifying. Pathetic. Unbelievably pathetic. Is that everyone?" Coach asked is players. Stiles ran up to Coach and breathed heavily before collapsing onto the grass. "Yep, that's everyone."

Scott immediately ran over to Stiles and helped him up. "I got you." "Who came in first?" Stiles asked as he tried to catch his breath. Scott eyes traveled over to Liam who was doing push ups. "He isn't human. What is he? Like a were-cheetah? Does it even exist? Is that a thing?" 

"I think he's just good." Scott said. "I'm going to puke. Take me somewhere." Stiles breathed out. "Okay, okay." Scott said as he quickly pulled Stiles over to the side of the field.

Coach then called for the players to begin to lineup and give off some practice shots. 

"Oh, Stiles is up!" Sabrina said as she watched him step up. He had trouble scooping the ball into his net. The team chuckled behind him until Stiles had enough and just picked the ball up and placed it into his netting. 

Stiles then looked over at the goal with the goalie standing ready for him. Stiles exhaled before he went and took a shot, which was caught by the goalie. The guy didn't even have to really move at all as the ball landed in the net. Stiles heatedly huffed out as he went off for the back of the line where Scott was waiting for him. He gave him a friendly pat while the others were giving him a smirk.

Liam, stepped up. Scott eyed the kid and Stiles shrugged. "You know, maybe he's only good in goal. You know, just totally useless on the rest of the field." That got Scott to nod in agreement, until Liam took his shot and got in square in the goal. "Yes!" Coach cried out. 

"Or maybe he's just perfect at everything. I hate this kid!" "You don't have to hate him," Scott told Stiles. "The team needs new players." "What about a new team captain?" 

That made Scott stomp over to the balls. He scooped one up into his net. He then moved and made his shot, and watched the ball as it hit the post right outside the goal. That made everyone around him start laughing and Coach sigh in disappointment.

"Nice, McCall," Garrett smirked at him. "Hey Garrett, shut up," Stiles said in defense of his friend.

As practice went on, everyone watched as Liam scored goal after goal against the goalie. But when either Scott or Stiles went up, they failed to score. Sometimes, they would miss the goal entirely. As it went on, they saw that coach looked like he wanted to strangle them after they each failed for five consecutive times.

After watching Scott's recent miss, Kira leaned in to Sabrina. "Isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team? Or good?" Sabrina seemed uncomfortable as she watched Scott and Stiles play terribly. "Yes."

Sabrina watched as Scott and Stiles were talking to each other. She looked over to see Liam scoring again and being congratulated by the entire team. Many of them were saying that he would be this year's team captain. Even Coach was clapping for him. Scott felt something heat up inside him and a bit of a crimson flare appeared in his eyes.

Coach then blew the whistle to bring everyone together. "Hustle!" he yelled at all of them. "McCall and Stilinski," he said pointing to them. "Grab the long sticks. You're covering goal for two-on-one." His tone made it clear that he was less happy with the two of them. "Let's go! Line it up!"

Scott and Stiles went and grabbed the sticks and headed off to stand near the goal. Coach then blew the whistle and they saw that Garrett was up first. He ran at them, for the goal. Stiles moved to block his direct path so Garrett tried to veer off for his right but Scott moved to jump in his way. Garrett turned to avoid him but Scott's reflexes kicked in and he brought his stick down to make Garrett lose the ball.

"That's my boys!" Coach said enthusiastically. "Those two are like sons to me," he muttered to one of the boys trying out. "Yes!" Sabrina and Kira cheered. Malia watched it all indifferently from the stands. She just kept her eyes on the boys.

Stiles was ecstatic and raised his gloved hand over at Scott for him to slap it back and they then did a small victory slide around each other. They were finally turning everything around for themselves. The other players no longer were laughing or looking down at them. Now, they seemed to be worried. Well, all but one of them.

Liam was next and he was as confident and assured as ever. At the sight of him, Scott and Stiles tensed up. Now was the moment of truth as Scott would have direct contact with him. The whistle blew and Liam charged forward for the goal. Stiles moved for him first and jumped at him. Liam quickly stopped running and Stiles grazed him as Liam turned to his side to avoid him. 

Scott then went for his net but Liam spun around to make Scott get nothing but air as Liam bounced off behind him. He then moved and shot the ball and scored a goal. The team cheered as Sabrina, Kira and Malia sighed out indignantly. Liam then jogged back for the line, throwing a cocky smile Scott's was as he passed him.

"That was luck!" Malia cried out to them. Sabrina started shaking her head. "Oh no, Malia, don't get involved," she sighed out. But she kept going. "Do over!" she yelled over in Coach's direction. 

But he just smirked over at her. "Sweetheart, there are no do overs. This is practice." He then turned his back on her. "Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles." He turned back to face her. "I'll take that action. Get back in there, Liam!" he yelled over at him.

Stiles sighed out impatiently but Scott narrowed his eyes as he watched Liam get back to the front of the line. Scott's grip on his stick started to tighten and he started breathing a little hard and a bit of a growl escaped his lips.

Coach blew his whistle and Liam was again running for them. Stiles jumped for Liam again and tried to whack at his net but Liam ducked and braced himself to avoid Stiles but Scott charged at him and flipped him over into the air. Liam spun around and he landed right onto his ankle. 

There was a loud crack that was heard throughout the field that made everyone freeze. Even Coach was shocked as the whistle fell off his frozen lips. Scott and Stiles quickly yanked their helmets off and ran for him. Sabrina ran down from the bleachers and ran toward Liam.

Once she got to him, she saw that Liam's leg was in an unnatural angle as he tried to pick himself up. "Don't move!" Coach yelled over at him. "Don't touch him!"

The two of them had been moving to see to him but backed off while Sabrina bent down next to Liam when Coach pointed at Scott and Stiles. 

"I'm okay, Coach!" Liam cried out. "I'm alright!" He tried to pick himself up but nearly fell when he tried to stand on his feet. Sabrina quickly moved to catch him before he fell back down. She then moved to help him stand up. Scott and Stiles then wrapped Liam's arms around their shoulders. Together, they hoisted him up so that the tips of his feet were hovering off the ground and he wasn't standing on his hurt leg.

"We better get him to the nurse," Sabrina said at Coach. He nodded and the two carried Liam off together as Sabrina followed behind. Liam tried not to scream or react to the pain he was feeling.

++++++

At the hospital, Melissa walked off for the front desk when she froze at the sight of her twins and Stiles, who was holding up a teenager by the arm.

"Uh, hi mom," Scott and Sabrina said when they caught sight of her.

Melissa quickly brought out a wheelchair and the three teenagers helped Liam get into it. Melissa then moved to make sure that his leg was elevated properly. "Don't worry, Liam, we'll take good care of you." She then wheeled Liam out of there leaving the three teenagers watching after them.

"Well," Stiles sighed out after a moment. "We got to get going," he pointed to himself and at Sabrina. "We have a study date." Scott nodded. "Sure, I want to check on him anyway." 

Stiles and Sabrina were about to leave but they stopped. "Hey, we don't have to say that wasn't your fault, right?" asked Sabrina. Scott just stared off. "I don't know," he mumbled. 

Stiles sighed. "Scott, if you had used any wolf power that kid wouldn't be limping, he'd be crawling back to the other half of his body." Now Scott sighed. "If I hadn't been so worried about being captain he wouldn't be hurt either."

"It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while. Team captain, Alpha werewolf. You're still only human." With that, Stiles tapped him at the shoulder and took Sabrina's hand into his and the two left. Scott watched after the couple and he left himself just sigh his tiredness and unease out.

++++++

Over in Stiles' room, both he and Sabrina were in his bed as they were going over the material in the math book. Stiles was calmly looking over the stuff in the next chapter but Sabrina was feeling more agitated the more she read. Finally she just huffed and shut the book closed.

"Hey," Stiles said turning to her. "We're not finished yet."

But Sabrina went and pushed Stiles flat on the bed before she climbed on top of him. "Yes we are." She then went and kissed him and Stiles quickly found himself giving into it. They started to make out with light groans. But Stiles pulled back.

"Sabrina, I promised I'd help you study." He then lifted her off and placed her back at the side of the bed as she moaned out in disappointment. But Stiles still smiled at her. "We study first, and then, we can get back to that. Lots of that," he assured her. That made Sabrina give him a mischievous smile that he found himself returning. "Like, so much of that."

Sabrina moved to open her book again and Stiles noticed her grab highlighter pens. "What's with all the highlighters? he asked her. "Green is for the things I understand. Yellow is for I'm working on it. And red means I have no clue. I'm mostly using red," she muttered.

Stiles narrowed his eyes. He found himself looking over at his tack board to see the remnants of string from his last mystery board. The different color strings he uses to make connections where a lot of it was red. Stiles let a deep smile come over him as he looked back at Sabrina. 

He loved his friends, he did, but sometimes he felt like the odd one out since he was the only non supernatural in the group. No one seemed to really compliment or relate to him when it came to his way of thinking of his love of sarcasm expect for Sabrina who always stood by his side and even stood up to Scott today about the axe murderer. 

Sabrina was perfect. He leaned in closer to her and drew her eyes away from the books in front of them. This time, he initiated their kiss, wanting to do this and more with her.

But Sabrina was the one to pull away after a few seconds. "Study first, remember?" she said as she threw his earlier words back at him. Stiles let a small laugh escape him. "Yeah," he said as he moved to get back to work.

Sabrina then sighed as she looked over the notes that Lydia had lent to her but it was confusing for her. "Why is math impossible for me right now and easy for you guys?"

Stiles tried not to sigh in relief at that. "Because we usually use notes." "Then somebody needs to give me notes on Lydia's notes because I don't understand any of this," she huffed out as she showed him Lydia's notebook.

"Okay," Stiles said taking it to give them a try. But as he looked over it, his face fell at what was written. "Lydia wrote these?" Sabrina noticed his tone. "Yeah, what are they?"

Stiles shook his head. "They're not math." Sabrina let out a huff. "Yeah, I gathered that." She leaned in closer to Stiles as the two read over Lydia's notebook. 

From what Stiles could make out, this looked more like some kind of code. They had seen this before. When Lydia kept drawing the Nemeton in her book and something told them that this meant just as much trouble now as it was back then.

[Published and Edited 8/6/17]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
54K 1.5K 43
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
2.4M 49.3K 64
Tessa McCall is bestfriends with brother Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. One night, the three of them go looking for a body. Well, their lives cha...