Pyramids [Frank Ocean]

By Shinigvmi

What happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas is the common belief when visiting a city so sinful. Sex, scandal, and... More

Start.
Thinkin Bout You.
Lost.
Fertilizer.
Sierra Leone.
Sweet Life.
Sweet Life (2).
Not Just Money.
Super Rich Kids.
Pilot Jones.
Pilot Jones (2).
Pilot Jones (3).
Pyramids.
Pyramids (2).
Pyramids (3).
White.
Monks.
Bad Religion.

Crack Rock.

561 26 26
By Shinigvmi

Amy in the picture above :)

The next morning, Hana arose with a sudden stomach-ache. Though she couldn't indicate why she'd been having maladies, she did get up from bed in the early morning. Her naked body rushing past the bedroom and towards the toilet. Her mouth releasing bodily fluids from the night prior as drug paraphernalia stuck to her nose.

Hana looked into the mirror, attempting to remove any remnants of cocaine, all the while removing her eyeliner that bled lack of taking off the makeup, "Damn," Hana mumbled as she tilted her neck marked with a hickey. Her body had yet to recover from her night with Abel, but she'll be fine. Her face had a weird glow to it, Abel was definitely a natural in the bedroom and that's something to commend about him. As Hana made her way back to the suite, she noticed Abel staring at his phone, irritation evident in his face.

Hana crawled back onto her side, still tired however noticed Abel staring at her in disdain.

"How much did they pay you to take these photos of us?" He asked accusingly, throwing his phone onto her lap as she sat up in confusion, "What are you taking ab-"

"Look at the pictures!" He rudely interrupted. His voice as so crass that Hana rolled her eyes, he was obviously tripping.

When her eyes fell onto an article, she froze. It was a picture of them at the nightclub, both kissing fervently.

The Weeknd on #BaeWatch?
Abel, 22, was last seen at a private party with a woman we don't know much about yet! Sources say she was dating Odd Future's Frank Ocean, we'll follow this story once we get more information

Hana scrolled down the website, reading some of the nasty comments said about her. And oh, were they nasty,

Anon: That bitch is so ugly, looking like she been ran through!

Kenna1: How you gonna be seen with frank and leave with The Weeknd? Whore! 😂

Thegirlnextdoor: Y'all some hating ass bitches, Y'all know shit about this girl and pass judgement. The way I see it,! Y'all wish y'all was this girl! Next.

Hana threw the phone back to Abel, her body numb at the allegations pointed towards her, the silence in the room was tense as she awkwardly grabbed her panties from off of the floor. Her tall, thick legs pulling it up to her core before searching for her dress.

"So," Abel began irritatingly.

Hana was unbothered by him, she just needed to find a ride to Malachi's house and handle this situation with him. Not some one-night stand that clearly didn't trust her.

"Believe what you want," Hana simply said, "But the last time I checked, you sat next to me." She pointed.

"Your point?"

"Oh baby boy, if I wanted to get myself a check, and some clout," she began, closing body space between them, she smirked whispering into his ear, "I would've sat next to you first."

She moved from him, before grabbing her blue jacket, all she was missing were her heels, "I'm going."

"You don't wanna eat breakfast first?"  He asked which caused Hana to roll her eyes.

"Why? You obviously don't trust me, and this was a one-night stand. Nothing more, nothing less. But you can pay for my cab back home though," she smiled as if all of this were normal.

"Ouch," he smiled back, liking her edge, "Alright I'll send you off with some money, let me just get in some clothes first." Hana nods as Abel stands up to is fully elongated height, as he shuffles to the bathroom to clean up.

Minutes later Abel is in a t-shirt and a pair of grey sweats. They shuffle down his marble stairwell, silence evident in both figures notwithstanding the fact that hours prior the whole room was filled with lust, and sounds of pleasure.

"I called you a cab, he'll be here in a few minutes," Abel mumbled, walking to the kitchen, Hana hot under his tail as she finds a seat next to his nicely decorated kitchen. She grazed the island, it felt like it was made of granite.

"In the mean time you should eat something," Abel added.

"I'm not hungry, I'll wait till I'm back at Malachi's," She replies curtly, assuming he knew who that was since he called a cab without confirming the address.

"Hm," Abel replied, clearly annoyed by her curt responses, "You from here?"

"Nah, I'm originally from California." She replied, "I got caught up in some things, and now I'm trying to pick up the pieces." Her body still numb from the cocaine withdrawals as she toyed with her fur coat from last night.

"Well shit baby girl, your past shouldn't dictate your future. At one point in my life I was homeless, and up until that point I'm eternally thankful for the people that helped me pick up my pace and found what I really wanted to do."

Hana stared at him for a long time before smiling curtly, "I'm not as lucky as you, Abel."

"I came from a privileged home, it was my fucked up choices that put me in the spot I'm in today," Hana shrugged, "But I've met some of the greatest people this weekend. I'm just sad that they'll be leaving me shortly. But time heals all wounds I guess."

"Memories are always good to remember though, no matter what the circumstances may be," Abel says as he planted a kiss onto her forehead, "your cab is outside baby."

Hana's gaze stumbled upon a yellow car from the window. Her sullen gaze made its way  to her purse as she walked down the grande foyer. As she made her exit to the door Abel grabbed her by the wrist, causing Hana to be taken aback slightly.

"Yes?" Hana asked.

"I know we got off the wrong foot. But let me make it up to you," Abel says.

"Abel, we-"

"Just think about it okay? and if there's anything you need, call me. I got a house here in Vegas." He winked before she could answer his inquiry on a day they'd ever cross paths.

Upon entering the cab, Hana felt a sharp, papery item in her hand. As she unraveled her fingers and upon discover her eyes widened.

Money

"Where to miss?" The Chauffeur asked.

"The Lakes sir," Hana replies before the cab driver ventures off.

                                  *    *    *

Shattering of glass along with an exchange of malicious words were all that was said upon Hana's return. Her and Malachi were fighting verbally,

"I leave you alone for ten minutes at a fucking party and you go fuck a celebrity! That's so like you Hana, I should've never brought your ho ass," Malachi spat as Amy shoved him back.

"Malachi!" Amy hissed as Hana's stubbornness egged on the conversation.

"Fuck you nigga, I'm grown you don't tell me what to do any how!"

"How much did he give you huh? You know you really got some balls walking into my house like you something you raggedy ass bitc-"

"Say one more derogatory term against women and I will slam you through this wall," Amy warned, grabbing him by the jaw so he'd be forced to look into the face of hers. One thing Malachi knew not to cross and that was his wife, her face alone was rather intimidating.

"Calm down," Amy warned both of them in attempts to diffuse the situation. Hana glanced at Malachi before taking a seat onto their Tuscan leather couch, "Hana, baby you have to be more careful, especially towards Hollywood men." She says softly as the couple sat across from her.

The silence in the room was rather tense, but of course it wouldn't be for long.

"How could you do that to Frank, Hana? That man is crazy about you and you know it!"

That statement alone pushed the last of Hana's patience as tears fell down her face, "Last time I checked, you HATED Frank. Stop selling me this empty dream that I'll ever be worth anything to the eyes of anyone that'll listen,"

Malachi's expression begun to waver, he'd realized there was no point in fixing a broken woman beyond repair. It came to a point where he pities her again, and just when he thought she was making progress in her life—here she was, falling back.

"Hana," He began, "I'm sorry, it's just it's sad how naive you still are after the things you've been through. You're the strongest women I know, but you keep living in this selfish fantasy,"

Hana didn't want to hear the rest of that statement, especially from him. Pivoting from his ignorance, Hana thanked Amy for the clothes before shuffling to the guest room. There, she packed a remainder of what she had as she began to strip from Amy's designer garments.

Her attention shot from the bed when she heard a light knock from the door, "Busy!"

"It's me Hana," Amy announced, "Can I come in?"

"...Sure" she replied skeptically. Amy opened the door narrowly, skimming her slim figure through the door before closing it discreetly.

She flashed a Hollywood smile as she plopped herself onto the couch adjacent to the hardwood headboard, "Are you packing?"

"Yup," she replies curtly, clearly unfazed at the fact that she was changing in front of a woman. While she was in her lace bra, and panties, Amy noticed that the lace on the thong was nearly torn which caused her to arch an eyebrow.

"So," Amy sang, "how was he?"

Hana gasped, blushing, "Amy-"

"Girl we friends," Amy waved off, "I don't care if you getting dick."

Hana then stripped from her underwear to being scantly clad, "Well...he's amazing actually. Just an asshole."

"Oh, yeah Abel is someone you don't wanna fuck with though. He's got...issues."

Hana quirked an eyebrow, "like?"

"Hm, singing about his obsessive sexual urges, how his life is still in a continuous downward spiral even though he's rich. Oh—and he's a coke head. Yeah girl he ain't worth it."

"Oh," was all Hana said before wrapping a towel around her body, "Well that'll be the last time we ever interact."

"Look, Hana about what my husband pulled earlier-"

"It's fine," Hana reassures, "He gets protective of me. We've been close for years now."

"I know, but that wasn't okay. You see we've been trying to have a baby and today we found out that I'm infertile," Amy explained.

Hana's voice dropped a few octaves, "Oh wow, I'm so sorry Amy,"

"It's fine love," she smiled weakly, "we're going to the airport to wish the boys off. You coming?"

"Uh, I don't know if Frank will want to look at me the same after all of this,"

"Girl, one thing that separates Frank from these niggas, is that he's a man. He ain't gonna he fazed by a little noise that the media causes every now and again," Amy smiled, "now go take a shower bitch I'm gonna style you for ya man too!"

Didn't have to tell Hana twice. She smiled, suddenly Amy's pep-talk gave her a sense of hope.

Maybe there is more to life than the streets.

Hey yalllllll, an update by yours truly! I'm sorry guys classes have been picking up but I'm officially almost done with my freshman year of college! 🤪🤪😭😭 it's lit y'all, not vote, and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 2.2K 55
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
10.2K 339 42
Siana at the age of nineteen finding out she's pregnant from her one night stand when her parents find out they give her a choice now she has to lear...
256K 9K 69
Osari isn't your average seventeen year old girl . At just fifteen years old her own mother kicked her out onto the cold streets of Chicago leaving h...
35 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...