My Letters to Best Friend

By AicaSamonte

Is it too late to write a letter to your best friend even though she already forgot you and had a new best fr... More

Author's Note
First Letter
Second Letter
Third Letter
Fourth Letter
Sixth Letter
Seventh Letter
Eighth Letter
Ninth Letter
Tenth Letter
Eleventh Letter
Twelfth Letter
Thirteenth Letter
Fourteenth Letter
Fifteenth Letter
Sixteenth Letter
Seventeenth Letter
Eighteenth Letter
Nineteenth Letter
Twentieth Letter
Twenty-First Letter
Twenty-Second Letter
Twenty-Third Letter
Twenty-Fourth Letter
Twenty-Fifth Letter
Twenty-Sixth Letter
Twenty-Seventh Letter
Twenty-Eighth Letter
Twenty-Ninth Letter
Thirtieth Letter
Thirty-First Letter
The Last Letter

Fifth Letter

41 1 1
By AicaSamonte

Dearest Best Friend,

I know you already knew why I need to transfer to a different school and you just didn't talk about it. I can see it through your eyes, the sadness and anger that I didn't told you about my grades. You were about to cry and I was just there watching you like I want to hug you and tell you everything will be okay but you're still sad. We even made our second promise which was I had to go back to our school because we were best friends and we had lots of fun. I know I made you happy but I didn't think that I was going to transfer schools and be away from you. I love you, my dear best friend. We said our goodbyes.

When I transferred to a different school, I made new friends again but you, my dear best friend, will never be replaced. I had so much fun and had a few crushes in my new school. Missing you so many times every time I saw my schoolmates with their best friends, yeah, I was jealous of them, because you aren't with me. I miss the fun times I had with you especially the teasing. And every Friday, my new school always had a boy/girls scout while in your school, I know that you're still in the same club, am I right? And already made new friends. To tell you the truth, you are still my best friend and wherever you are, I miss you. I wanted to call you but I had to finish my homework and I had to sleep early because my class starts at 12:00 noon and the dismissal time is 6:00 P.M. Busy right? And no, I didn't transfer to a public school, my parents hates it. So, I transferred to a semi-private school near my home. I'm sure you already know about this school. I wanted to send you a letter but what should I write. I wanted to call you but I don't know what to say. All I know is that you are fine. I think my sister is watching you for me while I wasn't there.

I miss you, S.

Your ex-best friend,

M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 531 37
Two childhood friends had the most close relationship with each other but they got sepparated with each other at the age of 13. When they met in 2nd...
1.5M 63K 63
❝ sometimes you need to leave the people you love most because they're better off without you. ❞ // sequel to "letters to you." copyright, all rig...
7K 670 22
Life is way too short, it gives you only one chance to acknowledge what it's offering. If you don't do it on time, it'll take everything from you an...
660 22 40
I was always told that if i was having a problem, unless it seriously effected me to keep it to myself. A series of letter written by me to the peopl...