Belief - A Tom Hiddleston St...

By CrashCrushed

Emilie is a make up artistry student studying in Edinburgh. Her dreams come true when the chance of a work pl... More

Belief - A Tom Hiddleston Story
Chance
Opportunity
Packing
Leaving
Bump
Meeting
Set
Work
Admit
Dilemma
Dinner
Explain
Lunch
Panic!
Date
After
Arrival
Morning
Naps
Finally
Out
Lily
Shirt
Tears
Knot
Night
Eye
Leaving
Home
Milk & Teabags
Coffee and Surprises
Walking & Shopping
Graduation Day
Marvel Shower Gel

Tour

6.6K 174 18
By CrashCrushed

Viv and I sat chatting for most of the afternoon. After days of not talking as often as we were used to, we had a lot to catch up on.

"So, how's uni?" I asked her, sipping my coke as we sat in a busy little cafe in the centre of town. Viv swallowed the bite of her lunch, "It's going really well, actually. I'm finding a real love for it all again." She smiled.

"Aw, that's good. Really good, hun. I was a bit worried when you weren't going to your classes last term."

"And you? All Tom jokes aside, how's the placement?"

I grinned as I replied, "It's, it's absolutely amazing. I know for definite now that this is what I want to do. It's just so interesting and I've met so many amazing people."

She smiled, realising how genuine I was being, "There's a different spark to you down here - I noticed it as soon as I saw you in the station." She paused, contemplating her next words, "You're more you, if that makes sense. It's like you've come alive in the space of a week."

"I feel bad for saying this, it feels like I'm slagging everyone back home off. But I do feel happier - this is what I'm meant to do." I said as my phone buzzed, sliding slightly on the table. The screen lit up, '1 New Message - Tom.' I grinned and Viv didn't need to ask who it was.

I finish at 4 darling girl, and I'm free all evening. What's up? xxx

I typed my reply quickly, apologising to Viv who waved me off.

Do you fancy playing tour guide to Viv and I? Then dinner's on me :) xxx

The bubbles appeared straight away, meaning he was typing a reply.

It'd be my pleasure. Where shall I meet you both? xxx

I smiled as Viv asked what was happening.

"Well Viv, we appear to have found ourselves a tour guide for the evening. How do you fancy that? I asked her and her face kit up immediately, "That sounds awesome, Em!" She was literally bouncing in her chair with excitement, "ooh, I'm excited now!" Then she realised what she said, "I, I, I mean, not that I wasn't before. I was excited to spend time with you to, it's just..."

I burst out laughing at her rant, "It's just you want to meet the movie star..." I feigned offence, "In with both feet Viv. In with both feet." I laughed as I typed my reply to Tom.

We'll head back to the hotel to get changed first, meet you at the Punch & Judy in Covent Garden at 5? That enough time for you? xxx

We stood up, leaving the cafe. It was 3:45pm and we'd need to get back to the hotel to freshen up and get ready for our evening, then get back to Covent Garden to meet Tom.

"This is going to have to be a quick turnaround, Viv. We don't have much time." I said as we linked arms, heading back.

Plenty time. I will see you both then xxx

We both changed quickly. Viv opting for skinny jeans, a navy batwing top and leather jacket with knee high boots. "Who are you trying to impress?" I teased her as she headed to brush her teeth.

"It doesn't hurt to make a bit of an effort. You never know who you might meet." She winked as she closed the bathroom door, laughing.

I decided to go for the new dress I had bought earlier. I felt good in it - it was tight enough to show off my curves without being skin tight. I kept it casual, teaming it with my white converse and denim jacket. 

I was straightening out my outfit when Viv came through from the bathroom - her toothbrush hanging out her mouth and toothpaste down her chin. "Wuw En, oou ook rearry ood."

"Again, but in English please?" I laughed at her. She ran back, rinsing out her mouth and returning, "Wow Em, you look really good!" She said, grinning.

"Thanks Viv, thank you. Ready to go?"

"All set. Let's do this." She grabbed her bag, "Let's third wheel my best friend and her movie star." She joked, closing the door behind her.

A short walk later and we found a bench outside the pub where we were to meet Tom.

We're here, Mister. On the bench outside and looking forward to seeing you xxx

We sat a couple of minutes, Viv pulling out her phone.

"Well I'm looking forward to seeing you too." A voice whispered lowly in my ear, making me jump before smiling and turning around.

"Well hello, Thomas." I stood up to give him a hug. He returned it with an added kiss on the cheek, whispering "I missed you," in my ear.

"I missed you too." I replied, pulling out of our hug and turning to my best friend.

"Viv."

No reply.

"VIV!"

She jumped, turning to face me, "Huh? Wha?" She looked around, a sheepish look on her face.

"Viv, this is Tom. Our tour guide for the night." I widened my eyes, silently begging her to be normal.

"Oh, yeah, Tom. Hi, nice to mee-" She paused, having finally looked up from her phone and realised who she was talking to, "You're. You're you. You're Tom Hi-" She stuttered and I rolled my eyes. Yeah, way to keep your cool there Viv.

"Tom? This doofus here is my best friend. Remember this moment, she will never be this quiet again."

"Pleasure to meet you, Viv. I've heard so much about you." He said, extending his hand. She eventually took it, shaking it gently, "Pleasure to meet you too, Tom." Thankfully, she now seemed to be over her initial shyness.

"Shall we ladies?" Tom asked, looking at us booth. With a nod from each of us, we set out to enjoy our night.

Three hours and a lot of walking later, we decided to stop for a bite to eat, picking out a small Italian place that Viv liked the look of. Tom had shown us so many sights: Parliament, the Eye, Westminster. So many. And boy was I glad I wore trainers.

We finished dinner and I suggested heading to a bar for a few drinks. Tom agreed, but Viv backed out, "Em I'm still tired from the journey down, hun. You two go. I'll get a taxi back to the hotel."

"Please?" I pleaded with her, really wanting to spend some more time with her.

"Tomorrow hun, I'm yours all day - I promise. By then I'll be caught up on my beauty sleep." She smiled weakly and I could see she was tired.

"Are you sure? I'll come back with you if you want." I offered.

"Em, no. Go have a nice night with Tom. I promise I'll be fine. I'll be asleep five minutes after I get in anyway. You two go, have fun." She smiled at Tom and I.

"Ok. We'll wait with you until you get a taxi then." I told her, while Tom was trying to hail a cab for Viv.

A few moments later, he managed and a black cab pulled in to the kerb, Tom speaking with him before handing over money, "Make sure she gets back safe man, yeah?" He asked and the driver nodded.

"Tom, you didn't need to do that." Viv spoke, resting a hand on his upper arm

"Nonsense. It's been a pleasure to meet you," He pulled her into a gentle hug, "Any friend of Emilie's is a friend of mine." She pulled back, holding him at arms length, "I'm glad she met you, you know. She deserves someone special. Thanks for looking out for her for me." Viv climbed into the back of the cab and Tom shut the door, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we waved bye to Viv.

We wandered off, finding a cosy little bar and chose a cosy table near the back. Tom left to get the drinks and I checked my phone.

'1 New Message - Viv.'

Back at the hotel misses, just to warn you, there might not be any room for you in this bed. It's soooo comfy! Then again, you might be spending the night in another room ;) Be safe! Love you xxx

I laughed, shaking my head at her and quickly replying before Tom came back with our drinks, placing them down on the table. He pulled his chair closer to mine, leaning in to murmur in my ear, "CanI just say, that dress looks outstanding on you." He kissed my neck quickly and my heart thumped in my chest, his lips left a flash of heat where they had been.

When he pulled away, I tried to compose myself enough to reply to him, "Well thank you, I bought it today." I smiled, taking a sip of my drink. "So, how was work?" I started and the conversation flowed easily all night, neither of us paying attention to the time. It was only when the barman rang the bell for last orders that we decided to make a move.

Ever the gentleman, he held the door open for me as we made our way back to the hotel. As we walked over Westminster Bridge, I felt Tom slip his hand into mine. It felt like it belonged there and we walked hand in hand the rest of the way. Neither of us said anything, perfectly comfortable in each others company.

In the lift of the hotel, I rooted around for my room key. "Shit!" I exclaimed, louder than intended.

Tom turned his head to me, "What's wrong?"

"I gave Viv my room key. I'm locked out. I better head back to reception." I made to press the button on the lift but Tom's hand grabbed mine, stopping me from doing so.

"If it's not too forward, stay in my room." He offered, "There's plenty of space and there's no use disturbing Viv." My heart sped up at the thought of spending the night with Tom.

"Are you sure that would be ok?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Of course. I wouldn't see a beautiful lady stranded now, would I?" He smirked and raised that damn eyebrow at me. "Come on," he said, holding out his hand for men to take. I happily obliged, locking my fingers in his - loving how perfectly they fit. He led me up the corridor, his room only 7 doors away from mine.

Putting his key in the lock, he pushed the door open, "Ladies first." I thanked him quietly and, walking in, was in awe of what I saw. "This room is amazing, Tom!"

"It's not too bad, isn't it?" He joked, emptying the contents of his pockets onto the small table by the door. I took a look around, yawning. It was now after 2am and I was beginning to feel tired.

Tom laughed gently, "Let's see if I can find you something to sleep in." He offered, opening a couple of drawers. Moments later he turned back to me, "Are these ok? They'll be too big but they should be comfortable enough." He handed me a plain dark blue t-shirt and a pair of grey sweats.

"Thank you." I took the clothes from him, hugging them to me.

"Bathroom's through there, door on the right." He told me. I reached up to give him a thank you kiss before leaving the room. I changed into his clothes, the t-shirt was comfortable as is, but I had to roll up the cuff of the sweats a few times - save myself tripping up.

When I came back through he had changed and put the TV on, the volume low. He turned to face me, "Are those ok for you?" He asked.

"They're great, thank you." I replied, "Plus they smell like you." I grinned, walking over to the chair to place my folded clothes on.

I felt his hands on my waist as he pulled me into his body. He looked down at me, moving small strands of hair away from my face, "You look beautiful tonight. Even in these old things, you take my breath away." He sighed, his hand resting on my cheek as he slowly leaned in towards me.

My heart pounded - this was something I would never get used to. His lips moved against mine and I felt his tongue slide along my bottom lip, asking for entry. I gladly granted him and felt his tongue slide against mine. He slid one hadn't to the bottom of my back, pulling me impossibly closer.

This was heaven. Actual heaven, I thought as my hands raked up his chest - running over the bumps of toned muscle un her chest.

He slowly pulled away and I opened my eyes to look at him. He rested his forehead on mine, sighing. "You're amazing. Em." He whispered, pecking my lips once more.

"You're not too bad yourself," I whispered back, winking. Then realisation hit me, "Thomas! It's 3am! Shouldn't you be in bed." I play scolded him.

He laughed gently, "Yes. I really should." His finger ran over my lip, "But I'd much rather stay up all night kissing you." He moved his fingers to cup my chin, kissing my lips sweetly once more.

"And, a much as I'd like that too, you need to be on set tomorrow." I stated and Tom sighed lightly, "I know darling, I know."

We parted and he walked to his side of the bed, pulling the covers back. I mimicked his actions on the other side and we climbed in. Tom slid over to me, draping his arm over me.

"Goodnight, Em. Sweet dreams." He whispered, kissing me on the temple.

"Night Tom." I pulled his hand up to my mouth, placing a kiss on it before cuddling into his arm. I felt him rest his head next to mine before we both drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 55 13
They say never meet your heroes ...Rosie moves to London to be happy and does exactly that. Will she be happy she has? As with all my stories, I mak...
16.3K 629 26
Charlotte is a first year at the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London. Little does she know that inside these old walls not only her...
277K 7.9K 52
First loss and first love are two very different things. Two things which Amber Lawley never saw coming. By the flick of a switch her whole life was...
458K 14.6K 37
Rose Parker is just your average girl living in London. She lives in an average house, has an average job, and has just an average personality. But i...