The Lion King: Now or Never

Von Skyy15

This is the second book added to my second Lion King Fan series "Makosa's Beginning". Things started out goo... Mehr

The Lion King: Now or Never
Wedding
Spirit of The Great Kings
Honeymoon
Baby Sitting
A Hunting Lesson
Not Fit For A Lioness
Lion King Live Action Movie
The Past
A Strange Reunion
A Situation
Rejection
Brothers
The Secret
The Prince Is Home
A Date
Special Power
Thank you!
Love Stinks
Destiny
The Plan
Ceremony
Staying Friends
Substitute
Family History
Goodbyes
The Future
The Talk
Prayers
Worry
It Will Be Okay
What About Our Future?
Fire
We Meet Again
The Search
Not As Planned
A Crazy Night
Merry Christmas!
Something Weird
Sacrifice
Strong Leaders
AUTHOR'S NOTE
War
Rescuing The Prince
A Cure
Not Suppose To End This Way
Third Book

Trespasser

398 18 12
Von Skyy15

Ishara

"I swear, I've seen that lion right here! He was drinking from the river. My daughter and I were minding our own business eating the grass." Said a female giraffe. Her name is "Fila".

Kion the Pride Lands current lion guard leader nodded his head. "Hmm, I see. You said that other animals are complaining about this as well?"

"Yes. Idi the zebra had told me first about it, then the word had eventually spread all over the Pride Lands. Animals are warning each other about it for their safety. The male hasn't caused any danger yet to anyone. But it can still happen one day. Which is why I inform you and your guard team now. Hopefully, you can find him. I won't let my daughter Chiku graze alone unless he is gone!"

I nod. "I understand ma'am. We will get straight to the bottom of this with the King!"

"Yeah. Beshte, Bunga, Ono, and I can go scout out for any clues right now while you and Kion inform Kovu." Said Fuli, the cheetah.

We all nod in agreement.

Fila lowered down her long neck meeting her head with Kion's. Kion hugged her.

"We'll try and do everything that we can, Fila. Thank you again for telling us. This is very serious and needs to be solved right away!"

She smiles, "I understand. The animals have always trusted you since you were a little cub. You've brought so much intelligence, bravery, responsibility, selfless, caring, protective, heroic and kind-hearted into the Pride Lands. Your father would be so proud. We thank you always!"

Kion smiles back. With that, Fila walks away with her calf close at her side.

"Alright guys, you know what to do. Ishara you come with me back to Pride Rock. Fuli, Beshte, Ono, and Bunga you four can go scout out for clues. I'll be right back to join you!" Kion ordered.

Every one nodded and went separate directions. Kion and I ran quickly back to Pride Rock. I hope King Kovu is around so we can tell him the urgent news.

When we arrived, we've found Queen Kiara speaking with my mother.

"Oh, Ishara there you are!" My mother says happily, while head-budding me.

"Hi mom!" I smile.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies, but Kiara where is Kovu?" Kion asks in a rush.

Queen Kiara can tell that something is up by his tone. She raises a brow, "Why? What's wrong Kion??"

"You remember Fila right?"

"Yeah, the giraffe. Is she alright?"

Kion nodded, "Yeah. But she reported to me and my guard team today that some of the animals have seen a male lion trespassing around the river."

Queen Kiara gasps, "What? Oh no, not again..."

"I'm starting to think maybe it's that same lion that attacked Kovu the last time. He could've came back!"

I snort. "Pfft. I doubt it..."

"Well, Kovu isn't back home yet. Maybe one of the animals had told him too about it. He could be out searching for himself." Said Kiara.

Kion walks off. "I'm going to go find him. Tell Aala I will return much later! Are you coming Ishara?"

"Yeah. See you later mom!"

I hugged my mother before running off following behind Kion into the grasslands. Finding King Kovu won't be easy. He moves around a lot.

"Kion?" A voice calls.

We twitch our ears. It sounds like it is coming from above. We stop walking and look up seeing Zazu the blue hornbill. He's flying in the sky.

"Zazu! Boy, am I great to see you. Have you seen my brother in law anywhere?" Kion asks.

"Yes! In fact, I was just heading back to Pride Rock just for you. He wanted me to report that there's been a trespassing issue again from a lion. Come on, the King is this way!"

Zazu flies off quickly leading us straight to where Kovu is. Kovu is found standing in front of the river.

"Kovu!" I call.

He turns around seeing us rush forward.

I bow, "Greetings your majesty!"

Kovu nods, "Hello Ishara and Kion! Did Zazu report to you both what happened?"

"Yes. In fact, I was already aware of what was going on. I've spoken with Fila the giraffe. She told me that other animals were telling her about a male lion trespassing here at this exact location today. My guard team went out to scout for clues. Ishara and I were about to look for you until we came across Zazu." Kion explains.

"Great, we are all on the same page! Now let's get to the bottom of this shall we?"

I sit down. "Kion told Kiara that he thinks it can probably be that same lion who attacked you last week. I told him I doubt..."

Kovu growls, "I hope not. If I ever see that guy again I swear I'll rip him into shreds!"

"I don't think it could be. But maybe..." said Kion thinking.

"We'll just have to search just like the guard team and as if we can find anything signs of scents or paw prints. It'll help us identify who he is. Does Fila or the other animals remember what he looked like?"

Kion shook his head. "No. But Ishara here can ask one of the animals now for a clear description."

I nod and stand.

"Alright, go on." Kovu ordered.

I walk off without a word. Now who can I ask about a strange lion? I look over to my right seeing a family of elephants.

I walk up to them calmly to not frighten them. They shouldn't be frightened and know that I am apart of the Lion Guard. I have to respect all of the animals with care.

I see the matriarch "Sabra" with her herd close by the river. Some are enjoying the water while others eating grass.

I smile, "Hello Sabra!"

"Ishara?" She questions. "What a surprise visit!"

"Yes. I've come to ask you a few questions."

"Oh, okay."

"Many animals are complaining about seeing a male lion trespassing here at the river. I know you and your herd always hang around here. Have you see him?

She nodded. "Yes, most definitely! I'm the one that told Idi the zebra and he warned his herd about it and then the warning got passed down to Fila and eventually other animals too."

"Okay. Now, here's the next question. Do any of you remember what he looked like?" I ask.

"Hmmm. Muscular, light peach-ish fur, light beige muzzle, underbelly and paws, black nose, emerald green eyes, and a dark brown mane. That's it!"

"Excellent! That'll be all Sabra. Thank you for sharing. The King needed to know this information so we can try to find this guy."

Sabra smiles, "No problem Ishara."

I turn around and run back to Kion and King Kovu. They're still at the river sitting down talking. They quickly stand up after seeing me come forward.

"Well, what did you find out?" Kion asks, anxiously.

"I've spoken with Sabra, the elephant matriarch. She describes the male lion as muscular, light peach-ish fur, light beige muzzle, underbelly and paws, black nose, emerald green eyes, and a dark brown mane. That's it!" I said.

"Interesting..." King Kovu thinks aloud.

"We must search again tonight." Kion suggests. "He wouldn't come out again during daylight where everyone can see him. But at night, he'll have a better chance of roaming free."

"I agree. We should do that then. The both of you back here at the same location tonight. I'll be here waiting." Said King Kovu.

With that, he walks away back home to Pride Rock. Zazu flies above him. Kion and I stay put.

I sigh. "I guess I won't be getting any rest tonight."

"None of us will. But that's okay. We need to protect our Pride and animals. This is too dangerous." Kion says, while laying down.

"Yeah it is. I wonder how is  Fuli and the rest of the gang are doing. You think they've found any clues?"

"Maybe. That'll be great if they did. Let's go find out!"

Kion and I both run to find the rest of the guard team. I can already feel that today is going to be a busy, long, tiring day. But it's all going to be worth it.

I love my job...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2K 13 3
Kion turns from the Queens brother to the Pridelands hero. (This contains some bad words. I do not own Marvel or the Lion King/Guard also this is the...
6K 200 35
After Kopa is murdered, Kiara is no longer granted freedom to anything. In Simba's rage to defend his pride from Zira, he grows stone hearted and no...
7.5K 233 22
*Kion and Rani have never met in this story* Kion is the son of Simba and Nala, King and Queen of The Pridelands. Kion is always depressed. Nobody kn...
7.7K 71 14
My Pride's characters doesn't belong to me and I don't claim they are ! The story is mine however. ...