The true sky and Vongola Deci...

By MalditadiAsh

What if Nono and Sawada Iemitsu didn't choose Sawada Tsunayoshi as the Vongola Decimo? What if Tsuna has a t... More

Prologue
Ch-1 First Generation
Ch-2 Meet the ghost
Ch-3 8?
Ch-4 First Friend 1
Ch-5 First Friend 2
Ch-6 Written in the Note
Ch-7 Hacker.
Chapter 8
Ch-9 The Visitor
Ch-10 The Tutor
Ch-11 The Mission
Ch-12 The Storm is Coming
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/n
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Authors Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special Chapter
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Denouement.
Untitled
Untitled.

Chapter 27

4.7K 142 14
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person Pov

Yamamoto and Hayato walk together to the house of Tsuna but suddently they saw that Ieyoshi was running for his live because a certain spartan was chasing him while holding a giant mallet.

"Hehehe, I guest Reborn-san was really making Ieyoshi suffer" Takeshi said.

"That bastard! He deserve it" Hayato said as they continue there walk.

"Mou... Hayato. That is mean to say." Takeshi said.

"Tsk, shut the hell up Baseball freak." Hayato reply.

As they got to school, Some girls notice Takeshi so they start screaming and chasing him. He then run as fast as he can to the classroom. As he reach there he immediately sit on his sit panting hard, to his right was Hayato while in front of him was sleeping Tsuna.

He notice that every morning Tsuna always sleep he wonder why, he curiously approach Tsuna but stop when someone kick his chair he saw that was Hayato glaring at him.

"Don't you dare disturb Tsuna-sama's sleep!" Hayato said low but deadly.

"Calm down I wasn't goin-" Takeshi words was cut when they heard a loud THUD! they saw that Ieyoshi just kick Tsuna's chair, Tsuna immediately wake up.

He look at his brother with a half open eyes. " You Dame-Tsuna!! What the hell you said to the certain skylark?? Why he suddently wants to fight with me??" Ieyoshi glare and stare to Tsuna.

Tsuna got his notepad lazily.

[I don't know what your talking about. Maybe your Late? Hibari-Sempai always bite someone to death.] Tsuna show the note pad.

"Teme..." Ieyoshi was going to throw a punch to Tsuna but the bell rang, Takeshi and Hayato sigh in relief.

Ieyoshi sending a very deadly aurora to everyone knowing that he will fight the certain skylark before lunch. Everybody knows that no one mess with a certain demon perfect of Namimori high.

The truth is Reborn talk to the skylark saying that he can bite Ieyoshi to death with his permission. The skylark accept it with mo doubt, finally he will have his revenge for Tsuna, surely he will enjoy himself for bitting that guy to death.

After a few hours Kyoya suddently slam the door open. "Ieyoshi-Herbivore. I can't wait to bite you to death." As he throw his tonfas to Ieyoshi but suddently he dodge that, and was about to hit Tsuna when Tsuna also dodge that making his tonfas fly out to the open window.

Ieyoshi stand up and run towars the field. " I wonder what happen?" Takeshi question himself as everyone went down to see the fight leaving there room empty.

"Hm.. Maybe reborn has to something to do..," Hayato said as they stay in there room. They could see the fight in the open window any way.  The. Takeshi look at Tsuna who is looking tired but worried at the same time while looking at scene,

"Don't worry Tsuna, Ieyoshi-kun is strong. Beside its part of his training as a vongola boss." Takeshi said.

[Still, I'm worried. Hope he will be alright.] Tsuna show his note pad.

"Tsk, how come that Idiot Iemitsu didn't choose you Tsuna-sama. Your a perfect boss than him." Hayato said.

"Yeah, I agree. We will be your guardian Tsuna." Takeshi said.

Tsuna just sigh.

[I'm weak and pathetic, I'm just a Dame-I can't be a good boss] Tsuna wrote on the notepad, he was going to hide it but too late Takeshi got it and read it together with Hayato. They saw Tsuna eyes was teary and became dull and full of pain.

Takeshi then hug Tsuna at the back, Tsuna was surprise he felt nice and warm inside he felt good but outside he can feel the pain seens his wounds, bruises and deep cuts are new its sting but he ignore it Takeshi's hug was comfortable.

"Don't say that to your self Tsuna, Your not Dame or pathetic. Your just being you, yourself. You don't make down of your self." Takeshi said with his genuine honest self.

"Yamamoto-kun..." Tsuna thought in shock, then Takeshi felt something warm yet a liquid on his hands, he saw then Tsuna was crying.

"Tsuna?" Takeshi said in a worried.

"Tsk, look what you have done Baseball-freak." Hayato said.

"Tsuna, did I say something wrong?" Takeshi ask Tsuna worriedly.

Tsuna got his note pad and wrote.

[No, Its just that... No one said those words to me before. Thank you for those words Yamamoto-kun.] Tsuna show the note as he bow a perfect 90 degree to Takeshi with a genuine smile in his face.

Takeshi was surprise but happy,"Anytime Tsuna" Takeshi smile returning the smile.

"Glad we found you Tsuna-sama" Hayato said while he smile.

[Same for me] Tsuna said while he smile then they heard a huge bang they look down and saw that Ieyoshi was in HDWM, reborn shoot him.

"I'LL KILL THAT STUPID SKYLARK WITH MY DYING WILL" Ieyoshi said as he attack Kyoya with skyflames.

"Try me herbivore." Kyoya said while smiling, its obviously he was enjoying the show knowing that Ieyoshi was already weak even with dying will mode.

They were fighting until to last drop but Kyoya won't the challenge even thought Ieyoshi was in HDWM he still can't defeat Kyoya. "Your still weak Herbivore" Kyoya said while smirking and look away leaving the Ieyoshi weak body in the ground. The other student take Ieyoshi to the hospital while Kyoya went to the roof top to take a rest.

Seens it lunch time, Tsuna dare to disturb Kyoya's sleep. Kyoya was a little bit angry but a little bit happy seeing Tsuna's smile. Kyoya sit beside Tsuna.

[You must been tired with that fight. Here I made you some Lunch] Tsuna show the note.

"Hn, your not angry?" Kyoya ask.

[A little bit, but what could I do? It was reborn's Idea. not mine.] Tsuna show the note.

"Hn" Kyoya said and he accept the lunch.

"Your strong Hibari-san. What a great performance," Takeshi said.

"I wonder why did reborn gave a chance to bit that Bastard, I wonder if I can convince reborn too..." Hayato said. Tsuna smack him playfully.

[Don't you dare] Tsuna show the note.

"Sorry Tsuna-sama" Hayato bow.

[Mou... How many times I told you, You don't need to be so formal. I'm not a boss remember?] Tsuna show the note.

"But, I can't control myself."

Tsuna just sigh and smile.

After that Takeshi was surprise that Tsuna made him a bento, his bento where always missing seens his fan girls always chase him. A first bite he got same expression like Hayato, he froze. Then after a minute.

"This delicious. I never eat this kind of delicious food" Takeshi said happily.

"That's Tsuna-sama for you" Hayato said.

"hn"Kyoya said.

[Glad you like it Takeshi-kun] Tsuna show the note and smile.

"Like? I Love it Tsuna." Takeshi said while he eat.

Tsuna just smile and continue eating.
then Takeshi suddently speak.

" Then Tsuna, are you ok? You seems to be tired. Your eyes say that you will collapse any second." Takeshi said.
Tsuna nodded indication that he was fine but the three of them knows that Tsuna is ain't fine. After they eat there bento Tsuna stand up but Kyoya grab his wrist he felt pain.

His wrist has deep cuts because of nana yesterday and he couldn't use a sun flames to heal because he already use too much of his flames this couple of days. He felt pain on the grip of Kyoya on his wrist, his weak body collapse but Kyoya catch before he fell.

"Tsuna?" Kyoya said in worried tone.

"Tsuna/ Tsuna-sama"   They went to Tsuna they saw Tsuna's eyes were still half open indicating that he still conscious.

Suddently Kyoya was shock that his hands was full blood, later did he discover that Tsuna's arms were full of fresh bruises, wounds and deep cuts. Along with his neck connecting to his chest and probably his body.

"Tsuna? What happen?" Takeshi said but Tsuna already fell unconscious at that time.

They decided to take him to shamal again.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
57.2K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...
15.9K 603 19
[I re-wrote it, the new story is Re: The Sky's Heart. just keeping this as a reminder of my pre-days.] - 21/1/2018 AU. A child. Abandoned at birth an...
383K 10.7K 68
Sawada Nana reported to her beloved wife that she only have one child. But the truth is she had two child, she don't like her youngest son because it...