Can I Fall Back on You? (Karm...

By Shadowlumi

*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3... More

Before You Read
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
Fireworks! (4th of July special)
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
Impossible! (Halloween Special!)
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
Not Because of the Mistletoe (Christmas Eve + Karma's Birthday special)
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
It's Not Like That! (Valentine's Day Short!)
Epilogue
Final A/N

•Chapter 15•

5K 140 249
By Shadowlumi

•Chapter 15- Kyoto Trip

Your POV
I sweat dropped at Koro Sensei's pathetic scene. He was resting on the couch completely drained. Okano, Isogai, and Kataoka were trying to stab sensei but he kept whizzing away to a different spot on the couch. "I'll be going back to Tokyo soon since I've forgotten my pillow but I'm going to rest here for awhile until I settle down." Koro Sensei said. With that huge ass backpack he still managed to forget something...

I averted my attention to Kaede and Kanzaki. "What's wrong?" I asked walking over to them. "I can't find the itinerary..." Kanzaki answered digging around in her bag.

"Don't worry Kanzaki~san, if you can't find it you all can use the guidebook that sensei made." Koro Sensei reassured. "Even so... I know that I put it in my bag... It must have fell out of my bag then. How could I have lost it so easily.." Kanzaki zipped up her bag.

"We have the rest of the day before we head out tomorrow so maybe we can plan a few things out." I suggested. "Good idea." Kaede said and Kanzaki agreed as well. "Uwah, but we'll have to use that brick of a guidebook..."

It was now the next day and our Kyoto trip officially began! We had taken a short break from walking but we were now continuing on. "Hmm... Can we take a little detour? It's near that convenience store." Nagisa asked pointing to a nearby store. We all agreed and followed Nagisa. After a little bit of walking Okuda suddenly stopped and looked at a pillar. "Wait.... This says Sayamoto Ryoma, doesn't it?" Okuda gasped. Nooo! History... The whole point of this trip!

Karma started talking but I blocked his voice out because... History... (;-;)

"It's only the space of 1 kilometer or so but there have been some pretty big names assassinated here. It's the heart of Japan yet it's also a place where many assassinations have taken place." Nagisa said.

I let out a nearly silent sigh as I realized it was gonna be a long trip. I was excited at first but then I remembered this was an educational trip and an assassination trip.

"Already bored, Y/n~neko?" Karma questioned. "Just ti- bored...." I answered. "We've went over only two things, Y/n~chan!" Kaede exclaimed appearing on my right. "Yeah, I know..." I replied while running my hand through my hair. "Cheer up Y/n~chan! Something has got to pique your interest!" Kaede assured. "Then you don't know Y/n~neko at all, she absolutely despises history. 10 times more than the amount of hate she has for the principal and his son combined." I would like to say that he was exaggerating but... That would be lying, wouldn't it?

"Asano~san must be a very terrible person then..." Kaede mumbled. "Well, anyways, next is Yasaka shrine!" Kaede chirped.

"Ne, why don't we stop here for a bit? I wanna try Kyoto's sugary-sweet coffee~" Karma said. "Me too~!" I agreed. "We can check out the shops when we come back around." Sugino stated. "What was that?" We both glared at Sugino and growled. "O-Oi, Nagisa, I think we should stop here for a bit!" Sugino said with obvious nervousness in his voice. "Good Sugino." I grinned widely at him and Karma did as well. "You two are both devils..." Sugino shuddered. "The Devil King has to have a queen after all~" Karma said patting my head. "A devil cat girl." He added. "SHUT UP! I'M NOT A CAT GIRL!" I shouted.

"Does anyone want coffee as well and wants to come with?" I asked. "Hai!" Kaede answered. "We'll be back soon." I said while walking in the direction of Kyoto's number one coffee shop. This is gonna be expensive isn't it...

We arrived at the shop and ordered three coffees. "I'll pay." Karma offered. "No, I can pay." I said. "It's fine, Y/n~neko, I can pay." I was about to retort but he covered my mouth. "Put the order under Akabane Karma." He said and handed the cashier the payment. "Fighting over who pays, classic couple argument." Kaede giggled. "Don't think about it too much Kaede~chan, Cherry's just persistent." I said. Karma's name was called and we went over to recieve our coffee. "Thanks Karma~kun!" Kaede thanked. "Yeah, thanks Cherry."

I took a sip of the hot drink. "So sweet~!"

"Woah... This far deep in the Gion District is completely deserted!" Kaede noted. "That's why I chose this route. The shops in this area tend to turn away first time customers so it'll be easy to pass through. Also we won't have to worry about getting seen. It's just the right place isn't it?" Kanzaki smiled. "Ohh~ Just as expected of you Kanzaki~chan!" Kaede exclaimed. "I guess this is where we'll carry out the plan then." I said looking around.

"I told you something would interest you!" Kaede grinned. "If it's to kill that damn octopus anything is exciting. The rest of the trip will probably be a bit of a bore to me~" I retorted. "Aww, don't be like that Y/n~chan!" Kaede giggled.

"Well anyways, how are we gonna carry this o-" Before Sugino could finish we were suddenly surrounded by what looked to be high schoolers. I recognized them as the ones from the train. "You're right, it really is perfect. Now why would a bunch like you kids waltz right into a place where abduction is a piece of cake?"

"...Hmm, what's up? You guys don't seem to be here for sightseeing." Karma smirked. "You boys just have to leave the girls and be on your way h-" Karma cut the guy off by smashing him into a pole. So badass!!

The leader looking figure was approaching Karma from behind with a water pipe and I tripped him up and took the weapon out of his hands. "You won't be needing this." I smirked. "Still want to mess with us~" I chirped. The high schoolers seemed scared but didn't back down. "Guess we'll do this the hard way, right Cherry?" I inquired. "Right Y/n~neko." He agreed.

"Make sure to keep the leader down." I commanded the others.

The high schoolers came at us and Karma and I quickly dispatched of them. "I've never seen you fight before Y/n~neko, I guess the rumors about you were true." Karma complimented. "Thanks. So what should we do with these goons?" I asked. "Send them to the hospital, though they don't deserve it."

The rest of the group came forward and Sugino made a choking sound. "Were you trying to kill these people?!" I looked at the high schoolers and noticed some fatal wounds. "They'll get up and they'll be fine~ Plus, they probably deserve to die after giving the impression that they abduct girls. Disgusting." I spat. "I wasn't exactly planning on killing them Y/n~neko." Karma sweat dropped. "Heh, I-I knew that!"

"Totally guilty!" Everyone exclaimed.

"You guys know I never would've actually killed someone! I was joking!" I sweat dropped.

"Lies!" Sugino shouted.

"The only person I'll kill is you Sugino, you're at the top of my list." I said sliding my thumb across my neck. "The hell did I do?!" He yelled.

"Y-Y/n~chan's t-turning into a satanic beast!" Kaede trembled. "She can't be a satanic beast, she's an adorable neko~" I turned to face Karma. "TEMME!" I shouted.

A, 'Nyurrrfufufufu' was heard and Koro Sensei appeared. "Hello group 4, how's it going for you all?" He asked. Nagisa explained what had happened just moments before. "Nyuuuaa!? Those delinquents dared to lay a hand on my students!" Koro Sensei's exclaimed his face turning red. "We took care of them Koro Sensei." I grinned. "Nyyurruaaa?!" Koro Sensei threw his tentacles in the air in shock at the scene of the beaten up upperclassmen.

"By the time you head back to the hotel now it'll be late, you all should begin heading back." Koro Sensei said. "Hai!" We all replied. "I'm gonna go tell the other groups to head back to. See you at the hotel!" And with that Koro Sensei took off for the other groups. Hopefully we'll have better luck next time...

After dinner I had changed into my night wear and layed on top of my sleeping bag spread out like a starfish. (A/n- Fuko~chan☆) I was currently the only one in the room.

Soon enough the other girls came in and Rio made a bee line towards me. "Y/n~chaaan, what happened with group 4 today? I heard something about it from Kaede~chan." She asked. "Oh... Just some upperclassmen ambushed us and threatened the boys to hand over us girls. But then Cherry and I beat them up! That sums it up." I answered. "As always, you're so cool Y/n~chan!" Rio praised. "It could've been bad though... If I hadn't tripped the leader Cherry could've gotten taken down and I might've struggled fighting against all of them..." I contradicted. "Don't be so modest~"

"Our plans today were messed up too... Hopefully tomorrow goes better." Rio said. I nodded my head in agreement. "Anyways..." Okano, Yada, Kataoka, and Kurahashi surrounded Rio and me in a circle. "It is just us girls so... Is there anyone that has a crush on one of the boys?" Rio asked grinning madly. "A boy that we like?" Kataoka questioned. "Let's start off with Y/n~chan over here~" The five girls focused their attention on me. "I don't have a crush on anyone." I said. "Lies!" Rio shouted making an 'x' with two fingers.

The other girls turned their attention on our small group and now all of the girls were staring at me. "It's the truth!" I protested. "Let's talk about your 'friendship' with the red head then." Both Rio and Kaede had mischievous looks on their faces. "Karma~kun and L/n~san have a very close sibling like relationship right?" Okuda queried making most of the girls laugh. "Karma~kun and Y/n~chan? Sibling relationship? That would be called an incest sibling relationship Okuda~san." Rio laughed. "One of them has romantic feelings for the other?" Okuda looked very troubled.

"Don't worry Okuda~san, I know you like Cherry. But for me to let you confess to him you gotta show me that you'd be right for him... If he does accept of course." I said. "Now that I think about it... It isn't fair... Karma~kun definitely likes you L/n~san. You're pretty and really smart but if you do actually like him back... How do I know if it's for his personality and not just his looks?" Okuda questioned.

"First of all, I've known him longer than anyone in this school. Second of all, why would you even think that? Do I really seem like that type of person? And finally, third of all, if Cherry actually does like me I won't reject his feelings." Some people had their jaws hung open at what I had just said. "I thought you knew that I liked him and even though you may not have romantic feelings for him you would accept his feelings!" This is such a pointless argument... But Okuda asked for it and I must put her in her place.

"Is it so wrong to accept someone's feelings that you know you can't deny? I'm a pretty simple person in the sense that, I really like being with this person and it wouldn't bother me if I was with that person and be closer to that person romantically too. You don't know the pain I've been going through recently and how Cherry helped me through this rough patch... Call me selfish- extremely selfish but the only one I see fit for him would be me." The room was filled with complete silence and I decided to take my leave to clear my head.

I walked through the hallway 'till I reached an open door that led to a balcony. I stepped outside and leaned on the railing. "Hey Y/n~neko, what are you doing here?" Karma appeared on the right side of me. "I got kinda pissed off so I just came out to clear my head." I answered. "What happened?" He asked. "Nothing important, it's just a stupid little thing." I smiled. "Then why can't you tell me what that stupid little thing is?" He questioned. "It's not important that's why!" I replied. "If it doesn't matter why don't you tell me?" He persisted. "Because it's stupid and embarrassing! CAN WE JUST CHANGE THE SUBJECT!"

"Wait... Stupid and embarrassing... You're talking about yourself aren't you?" I climbed onto the railing and stood on top of it and slightly leaned forward. "Y/n~neko you may be stupid and embarrassing but you're extremely important!" He exclaimed wrapping his arms around me and pulling me back to the ground. But Karma fell backwards dragging me along with him.

"Ha ha! I'm on top this time! Bow down to me peasant!" I laughed. "I can't bow down to you if you're on top of me." He pointed out. "Oh right.... Whatever! You can bow down to me sometime l- ACK!" Karma moved me off of him and then had me pinned to the ground. "SOMEONE MIGHT PASS BY AND TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!" I shouted. "What were you saying about being on top?" Are you even listening to what I'm saying?

"You don't need to tell me what happened either, I was passing by and I heard~" He smirked. "ERASE IT FROM YOUR MEMORY!" I ordered. "I don't want to~ It's gonna be useful to me in the future." He claimed. "For what?" I questioned. "Y/n~neko, I li-"

"Ohh~ What are you doing you two? Have some decency and be in a private room." I heard Jelabitch~sensei's voice. Karma stood up and I heard him mutter, "You ruined it." I stood up as well.

"You can't say that Bitch~sensei because you're a bitch after all~" Karma said. "Brats these days are so horrible!" And like a drama queen, Jeleabitch~sensei ran off making sounds that made it seem as though she was about to start crying, "So what did you want to tell me?" I asked. "Nothing..." He answered. "It sounded important if Jelabitch~sensei could ruin it. Tell me! I know what you were trying to say wasn't nothing! Now tell me!" I persisted.

"I'll tell you later, now isn't the right time~" He said winking at me. "When is the right time! I won't be able to sleep not knowing!" Instead of giving an answer Karma gave a goodnight and headed back to the guys room.

'Li-' what was he about to say? Ugh!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

A/n: My Mom's childhood friend is coming over to my house and I'm annoyed that we have to be apart of this when no one except my Mom knows them! And of course... NO ONE MY FREAKING AGE! The youngest daughter is in tenth freaking grade. What does this soon to be sixth grader supposed to do? So boring!!

But.... WE REACHED 1K READS ON THIS BOOK! EEEEKKK! I'M SO HAPPY! Thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting! I was really surprised that people actually voted on this book when it was still in it's starting stages. This book was out for around a month and like two weeks and it's already reached 1k reads! I'm so thankful to all of you who decided to check this book out! And now....

Kawaī jagaimo no neko o yonde kurete arigatō! Watashi wa anata hitorihitori ga daisukidesu! Ato de subete o kyatchi! Baii~ 💖Shadowhuskies📚

Translates to: Thanks for reading kawaii potato cats! I love each and every single one of you very muchly! Catch you all later! Baii~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 124 27
Oh, hello. My name is Nagisa, Nagisa Shiota, and only two years ago, I was just any ordinary teenager attending a bottom of the barrel class at a top...
25K 615 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
14.9K 353 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
44K 807 26
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...