Key To My Life: Book 2 [Compl...

By SunflowerBoiQuinn

(Complete) ~Bellamione~ She let out a shaky breath and slipped on her flats before walking through the house... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
♡ Next Book ♡

Chapter 6

2.2K 71 4
By SunflowerBoiQuinn

Bella and Jule cleansed themselves and got dressed. Hermione put the bowls of food down.

"Now. No wearing the fruit this time. " she smirked and pointed to the two.

Jule and Bella held their head down and looked up with their eyes to meet Hermiones and tried not to smile. Hermione fixed her a bowl and sat with her wife and daughter.

They talked and ate for an hour about how Jule was enjoying her new home and family.

"So Jule. " Hermione started with a smile "There's  a playground near by. What do you think? " She asked her daughter and watched as her face lit up and she jumped down and went running to her room screaming with joy.

Hermione and Bella laughed as they walked to their rooms to put on some clothes other than pajamas. When they got done they walked out to Jule bouncing with joy.  The two girls laughed and put on their shoes to go to the playground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!  So school just started, its the forsr day, and I'm sitting in my physiology class rn. Writing this. So now that school has started im gonna be alittle busy but i should be able to uodate a good bit. Anyway, bye bunnies!

-Mystic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5K 23
Nothing could've prepared Hermione for the events unfolding one lonely afternoon. It certainly wasn't her plan to end up a prisoner in the Malfoy Man...
92.5K 3.2K 33
she was just the new girl in town. she had no idea her life would turn upside down. cover @l...
1M 20.8K 57
Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic fall to the power of the Dark Lord. Harry and the Weasleys manage to escape, but Hermione finds herself stuck in t...
413K 9.7K 22
Everything in her life came crashing down. Ron cheated on her, he ruined her friendship with Harry and the Weasleys, she lost her job, her house, her...