The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

19~ Gary vs Patrick

819 20 0
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"So what are we supposed to do either way?" Sofia asks while the two other girls snuggled on the couch.

"We can watch movies or something if thats cool with you guys." Taylor suggested.

Taylor, Sofia, and Jasper were in the Jauregui household. Sofia was dropped off by Y/N as she and Camila drove over in her car. Now the girls were currently in the living room, wondering what they should do next. Taylor's parents were currently in the kitchen cooking and baking for the girls to enjoy some treats.

"Can we watch a scary movie?" Sofia suggested while smiling really wide. She was a sucker for horror/thriller's. She couldn't deny it either, she lived for the adrenaline rush.

"I'm down." Jasper smiled back while looking at Taylor for approval only to be met with a face of slight disagreement.

"I hate scary movies." Taylor pointed out.

"I'll protect you." Jasper smiled.

"Isn't Taylor the one who should say that?" Sofia asked while slightly smirking.

"Screw you." Taylor flipped Sofia off who only ended up giggling.

"We technically out rule your vote, babe." Jasper smirked.

"Fine. But you better have my back on this. I seriously hate scary movies. And, Yes, it is because I'm chicken." Taylor spoke toward Sofia as the young girl held her mouth open, but immediately closed it as soon as Taylor confessed.

"How'd you know I was going to say that?" Sofia asked in astonishment.

"You and Jasper are a lot alike than you may think." Taylor admitted.

"Hey girls, I brought some brownies and cookies." Mike spoke while gently setting the pan on the coffee table. "They're still warm, and before you ask Tay, yes they are the ooey gooey ones with the fudge inside." Mike smiled.

"Your mom will be done with the popcorn chicken soon, then she'll bring out the soda."

"Thanks dad," Taylor spoke with appreciation.

"Mr. Jauregui, would you like to join us?" Jasper asked sweetly.

"I appreciate the invitation, but myself and the Mrs' are going to grocery shop, the stores will most likely be empty thanks to all this homecoming and all." Mike spoke.

"I'm done Mija's." Clara came in the room with a gigantic bowl of popcorn chicken for the girls with soda's in her other hand.

"Well we're off. You better behave." Mike spoke sternly while they headed out the door.

"I'll see you guys soon, okay?" Clara spoke sweetly toward the girls.

"Hey, take your time. We're watching horror movies. I know how much dad hates them." Taylor spoke, while facing her mother who was slowly shutting the door.

"Don't pussy out Taylor." Clara chuckled and closed the door.

"Don't pussy out, I hate everyone." Taylor huffed.

As the girls were watching the scariest movie you could think of. Meanwhile, Chris had just walked up from being over at a friends house. As soon as he opened the door, a scary demon looking thing appeared on the screen, no onr was scared enough to scream, until Chris spoke.

"What are you-" He let out before hearing three ear splitting screams coming from three different girls, in turn, Chris let out a girlish scream as well, resulting in the TV following soon after.

"Thats it I'm done!" Taylor spoke while quickly shutting off the television.

"Why were you-" Chris began and cleared his throat upon realizing his voice sounded vaguely high pitched "-You guys watching." He speaks with his 'man' voice.

"Some scary shit that's what." Taylor responds furiously. Her heart seemed to be jumping out of her chest.

"Well, we could always all end up watching spongebob." Chris suggests.

At the end of the night, everyone had agreed with Chris's idea and everyone watched spongebob together.

"Wait, why the hell is your favorite character Gary?" Sofia found herself asking Chris.

"He's the best cat there is, he chewed Squidward's ass once, he's hilarious!" Chris defended himself.

"Dude what the actual fuck?" Sofia barely got out as she started laughing.

"Gary the ass eater for president." Jasper spoke.

"He'd get my vote." Chris spoke all too quickly.

"If it were up to me I'd choose Patrick." Taylor interrupted them.

"What kind of blasphemy are you speaking?" Chris asked his sister.

"How are you going to vote for a snail who can't even feed himself?" Taylor argued. "When Spongebob lost his name tag, he kept repeating the times he had to feed Gary. Concluding that he isn't capable of feeding himself."

"But what about the episode where he ran away? He was fully capable of gathering his things and leaving, like the independent snail he is." Chris shot back.

"Chris, he literally stood in front of a diner window with an empty ass grumbling stomach." Sofia interrupted the sibling wars.

"Well, what about when he ate that nasty muck that covered all of bikini bottom?" Chris asked.

"That was gross and I'm still voting for Patrick." Taylor spoke while picking up her phone and texting her sister.

"Would it make you feel better if I voted for Patrick too?" Jasper's voice could be heard and Taylor smiled.

"Awe Babe." Taylor smiled at Jasper and kissed her cheek.

"BABE?" Chris asked in shock.

"Wait, he didn't know?" Sofia asks while pointing to Chris.

"And you did!" Chris asks while staring at Sofia in shock.

"Now that I remember, I haven't told anyone." Taylor shrugs. "Whoops." She speaks casually as if nothing had bothered her.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sofia asks Chris, while placing her hands on her hips, although she remains seated on the couch.

"Well usually, it's something bad, but right now it's nothing bad." Chris assures Sofia although her looks could have had him in a chokehold.

"Anywhore..." Taylor spoke out, I'm bored and therefore we should watch a movie.

"But we were just-" Sofia began.

"She's excluding the scary one's, Sof." Jasper explains while giggling.

"I'm more in the mood to watch spongebob." Chris admits as Taylor beats him to the remote and turns on Nickelodeon just as the theme song starts.
______

"You look beautiful!" Lauren speaks as soon as her eyes land on Y/N. What was weird about it was that she didn't have to think about what she'd have to say before actually saying it, it was almost... automatic. Lauren shook off the feeling.

Camila had noticed the way Lauren had paused and kept a close eye on her. She wasn't sure why she had chosen to pay attention to the small detail but it seemed crucial.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Y/N smiled happily toward Lauren.

"Hey Camila." Ally smiled shyly at her former friend. Out of everyone, she'd been the only person who'd wanted to keep in touch with the Cuban girl. Camila obviously rejected since she'd felt Ally would try to bring her back.

Camila nodded toward the shortest girl and walked behind her best friend. Normani seemed to be too busy checking her notifications and Dinah mostly seemed hurt that she'd been ignored.

Everyone was dancing around while Camila was feeling slightly tired. "Hey Y/N, I'm going to get some water. I'll be back." Y/N smiled while staying at Lauren's side.

Camila made her way toward the table where the miniature water bottles were settled. She'd been feeling strangely this night but was unsure of what the hell was actually going on.

"Mil, can you take a picture of me and Lo-lo?" Y/N asked while handing her friend a phone.

"This isn't your phone y/n/n." Camila stated bluntly.

"It's dead." Y/N stated and posed for the picture either way.

"Okay. Smile." Camila spoke and took the picture for the two of them as soon as they'd smiled. After the flash went off, the music was changed and Lauren got happy.

"I love this song!" Lauren speaks excitedly.

"Me too!" Y/N squeals.

"Let's go babe." Lauren smiles and drags Y/N along with her toward the dance floor.

"You forgot your-" Camila yelled but lost Lauren and her friend in the crowd. "-phone." She spoke to no one in particular.

Lauren's phone buzzed and Camila was tempted to look at it. She told herself she shouldn't so she didn't. But it buzzed a second time, indicating that there was a second message in the phone.

"Hmm." Camila looked around and headed toward a chair. It wouldn't hurt to take a peak, right? She thought, as she sat down and hit the home button. The phone vibrated, indicating that the fingerprint did not match, Camila furrowed her eyebrows as the buttons popped up.

"There's no way she'd be stupid enough to-" Camila spoke to herself while typing in familiar numbers on the screen. "-No way." She whispers to herself as it unlocks.
______

Tay👯: Did you tell her yet?

Camila hovered her hands over the keyboard, she was curious as to what she should type, but refused to, as it might have been something Lauren broke and forgot to tell her mother about.

Tay👯: You have your read receipts on, asshat.

Me: What are you talking about?

Tay👯: 🙄🙄 You know what I'm talking about. Y/N needs to know dude.

Me: What does Y/N have to do with any of this?

Tay👯: Lauren I S2G. You need to tell her. This isn't fair for anyone.

Me: What isn't fair?

Tay👯: 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️The longer you do this, the more everyone affected will get hurt.

Tay👯: Stop playing dumb, idiot, you know what I mean.

Me: Okay... but how should I break the news?

Camila's breath had been caught as soon as she saw those three dots appear at the bottom of the phone. If any of this involved Y/N in any way, she'd need to know ASAP. She couldn't stand seeing her friend hurt and she didn't deserve it.

Tay👯: Dude, idk. But she has to know soon. It wouldn't be fair for her if you don't reciprocate those feelings, she's basically doing all the work in this relationship.

Me: What the hell are you going on about?

Tay👯: Do I have to spell it out for you?

Me: I'm just confused on what your point is. Why should I tell her?

Camila was becoming frustrated, as Taylor seemed to keep holding whatever  this secret was, back. She started to type a bit faster while pressing down on the phone a bit too hard.

Tay👯: Lauren this was honestly all your idea. If you don't tell her soon, I will. And you'll end up hurt as well.

Me: I don't even know what you're talking about!

Tay👯: THE FUCKING BET LAUREN.

Tay👯: Shit! How stupid can you be? Are you drunk!

Me: Wait, what bet?

Tay👯: Bitch.

Tay👯: The mf Bet, in which you have to fake date Y/N to get a free ass new car.

Tay👯: Fuck nevermind. Don't even reply. You pissed me off.

Camila's fists balled up into anger. She'd been confused until it all suddenly seemed to make sense. She wasn't sure what she'd do at the moment. Everything was coming together and all she could feel herself, was numbness. How could she have let this happen to her own best friend?

She was about to angrily stand up and confront the oldest Jauregui when she remembered she might need the evidence. She took screenshots of the evidence and sent them to her phone. Once she'd seen the notifications, she went into Lauren's camera roll and deleted them, as well as deleting them from her 'recently deleted' album. Next she started to delete the text messages between herself and Lauren's sister. She deleted every single one of them except for when Taylor asked if Lauren was going to tell Y/N, and the one where she said that she was pissed off. Once she made it seem like Taylor was pissed that Lauren hadn't answered, she exited the messaging app and stood up. Two seconds after standing up she was met by Y/N and Lauren.

"There you are Mil!" Y/N smiles softly at her best friend.

"Yeah. Here I am." She speaks but never breaks eye contact with Lauren.

"Uh- yeah- there you are." Lauren speaks awkwardly, unsure of why Camila seemed to be having a staring contest with her.

"Yeah. Here I am." Camila repeats, pressing the emphasis after every word.

"Mil, do you still have Lauren's phone? She thinks she lost it but I told her she left it with you." Y/N asked sweetly toward her best friend.

"Yeah. I have it here." Camila speaks before shoving the phone in Lauren's chest and leaving before Lauren's own hand came up to protect her own phone from falling.

"What's going on with her?" Lauren asks, confused as to why Camila had become so hostile.

"I don't know. She might have been upset that no one danced with her?" Y/N tried but seemed to be at a loss for the proper situation.

"Or maybe she saw her grades on her English?" Lauren teased.

"Haha. Very funny Lo-lo." Y/N speaks sarcastically.

"Alright Ladies and Gentlemen that conclude this years homecoming, hope you all hd fun and drive home safe, please and thank you." You could hear through the speakers as the DJ announced the last hit of news he had before setting the microphone down gently, picking up his station, and the lights came back on in the gym floor.
______

I felt chris should have been included so tadaaaa.

Also i wasn't sure when I would have made Camila find out but.. she did.

Also I've listened to Havana & OMG by Camila (i personally prefer OMG) AND Angel by 5H like holy hell, I wasn't expecting Dinah to cuss or Ally to have a small rap like dude it was soooo good 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...
185K 6.5K 24
"You need serious help", I tell her in a scared yet concerned tone. She shakes her head at me with a wicked smile plastered onto her features and thi...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...