Alice : A Magical Story [Unde...

By Mk_Dakes02

Lucy Heartfilia. 16 years old with blonde hair and brown eyes, never saw her dad and lost her mother when she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 37

1.3K 46 4
By Mk_Dakes02

"Feeeellllliiiixxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I ran towards Felix.

"Mammmaaaaaa!!!" He yelled as well and ran towards me. I hugged him tight as soon as he was in my arms.

"I missed you soooooooooooo much!!" I said giving him butterfly kisses all over his face. He giggled.

I heard Jason groan beside me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's not fair that only he gets kisses." He complained. I blushed.

"I'll give you some later." I whispered and kissed his cheek. He smirked as I blushed. I still wasn't used to all this kissing stuff.

"So guys are you'll ready?!" Kelly asked. We all screamed a yes and started our fun Christmas day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nooooo! I don't wanna leave him!! Noooo!!" I yelled as I cried crocodile tears. The day had come to an end and we had to leave each other again. But I didn't want to leave Felix.

After lot of persuasion I finally agreed and we headed back to our dorms.

"I miss him so much already!!!" I whined all the way home.

"Shut up for awhile bunny girl!! My ears are hurting with all your yelling!" Griffin said covering his ears. I saw the other guys do the same. Except Jason.

"Why aren't you affected?" I asked.

"I'm used to your whining now." He said.

"I don't whine that much..." I said uncertainly.

"Yea right." He said. I pouted.

"If you want me to kiss you senseless then you can continue doing that." Jas whispered in my ear. I blushed.

"S - Shut up!" I said and looked out the window. I'm sure he was smirking right now. I softly smiled at that.

I wish this could go on forever.

I frowned.

It won't be possible. I cannot have a happily ever after. Soon this will all disappear. All these memories would go away and I'll be back in there.

I closed my eyes and put my head over Jason's shoulder.

I was soon in my dreamland. Actually, far away from a dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and found myself staring at the ceiling. I felt someone's presence beside me and when I turned to my right I saw Jason sleeping peacefully.

I looked out the window and saw that it was morning already. Wait! Today's my birthday!! I wonder if my friends remember....

I turned back towards Jason and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

He suddenly put more force into it and crawled on top of me. I moaned slightly when I felt his tongue inside my mouth.

We had a tongue fight and he ended up winning.

"Happy birthday babe." He said his lips brushing against mine.

I smiled brightly and hugged him pulling him over me.

"Thank you."

We stayed that way for awhile when suddenly I got a splitting headache.

"Oww!!" I cried in pain. Jason handed me a glass of water and an aspirin.

I gulped it down and when I turned to ask him what happened yesterday night I realised he was half naked and only in his boxers. My eyes widened and I looked down at myself under the blanket only find myself in my bra and underwear.

I turned to him in shock and opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"W - What happened l - last night?" I croaked out. Many dirty thoughts ran through my mind.

"We all had a Christmas party yesterday and you ended up drinking an entire bottle of alcohol and got drunk. I brought you to my room and we started making out and one thing led to another and...you know..." Jas said. My eyes widened.

"W - We had s - s - sex?" I asked in fear.

He looked at me with eyes glazed with lust.

He leaned over towards me.

"I would've loved to but I would like us to do it when we are sober and maybe when I put a ring on your fourth finger of your left hand." He whispered.

I sighed in relief.

Wait.

"You want to marry me?" I asked.

"Dragons and dragon Slayers have only one mate in their whole life. And I found mine. I just need to mark you and we will be mated for life. But in human life I need to put a ring on your finger."

"Mark me?" I asked.

"Yea. To tell every other dragon slayer that you're already taken." He said.

"How do they know that I'm marked?" I asked. This is interesting.

"Well...I need to give you a.....hickey which forms different structures over time. And after I've marked you my scent gets mixed with yours." He said. I felt like he's hiding something.

"Just a hickey?" I asked.

"Yea...."

"Really?"

"Fine! We need to have sex." He said it so bluntly that I didn't get it at first. But when it actually processed in my mind I blushed a deep red and my eyes widened.

"Oh..Uhh...umm.." I stuttered.

He gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. I relaxed a bit when he hugged me.

"Chill Luce. I'm not going to force you or anything." He kissing me on my temple.

"Luce?"

"It's your nickname."

I smiled at him and cuddled into him.
I yawned.

"Let's continue to sleep for some more time." I said and we slept off for awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sry for such a late update!! And sry that it's such a small chapter.

I was in a hurry so I typed a small one.

That's it for now!

Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 97 40
What if your perfectly normal life was thrown into chaos just by meeting a single boy? Mia Harrison, a sixteen year old teenager, believed her l...
127 14 21
Growing up as an apprentice healer in the castle, Ilia loved listening to the stories the knight-mages told. Tales of valour and glory, adventures in...
16 0 10
Meet Alice, a young woman who wholeheartedly believes in the power of magic. For Alice, magic isn't just a concept from storybooks or fairy tales; it...
187 16 19
Alice Barlowe doesn't remember where she came from. The only remnants of her past is a burn mark under her ear, and the power to summon fire. Raised...