Chapter 37

"Feeeellllliiiixxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I ran towards Felix.

"Mammmaaaaaa!!!" He yelled as well and ran towards me. I hugged him tight as soon as he was in my arms.

"I missed you soooooooooooo much!!" I said giving him butterfly kisses all over his face. He giggled.

I heard Jason groan beside me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's not fair that only he gets kisses." He complained. I blushed.

"I'll give you some later." I whispered and kissed his cheek. He smirked as I blushed. I still wasn't used to all this kissing stuff.

"So guys are you'll ready?!" Kelly asked. We all screamed a yes and started our fun Christmas day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nooooo! I don't wanna leave him!! Noooo!!" I yelled as I cried crocodile tears. The day had come to an end and we had to leave each other again. But I didn't want to leave Felix.

After lot of persuasion I finally agreed and we headed back to our dorms.

"I miss him so much already!!!" I whined all the way home.

"Shut up for awhile bunny girl!! My ears are hurting with all your yelling!" Griffin said covering his ears. I saw the other guys do the same. Except Jason.

"Why aren't you affected?" I asked.

"I'm used to your whining now." He said.

"I don't whine that much..." I said uncertainly.

"Yea right." He said. I pouted.

"If you want me to kiss you senseless then you can continue doing that." Jas whispered in my ear. I blushed.

"S - Shut up!" I said and looked out the window. I'm sure he was smirking right now. I softly smiled at that.

I wish this could go on forever.

I frowned.

It won't be possible. I cannot have a happily ever after. Soon this will all disappear. All these memories would go away and I'll be back in there.

I closed my eyes and put my head over Jason's shoulder.

I was soon in my dreamland. Actually, far away from a dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and found myself staring at the ceiling. I felt someone's presence beside me and when I turned to my right I saw Jason sleeping peacefully.

I looked out the window and saw that it was morning already. Wait! Today's my birthday!! I wonder if my friends remember....

I turned back towards Jason and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

He suddenly put more force into it and crawled on top of me. I moaned slightly when I felt his tongue inside my mouth.

We had a tongue fight and he ended up winning.

"Happy birthday babe." He said his lips brushing against mine.

I smiled brightly and hugged him pulling him over me.

"Thank you."

We stayed that way for awhile when suddenly I got a splitting headache.

"Oww!!" I cried in pain. Jason handed me a glass of water and an aspirin.

I gulped it down and when I turned to ask him what happened yesterday night I realised he was half naked and only in his boxers. My eyes widened and I looked down at myself under the blanket only find myself in my bra and underwear.

I turned to him in shock and opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"W - What happened l - last night?" I croaked out. Many dirty thoughts ran through my mind.

"We all had a Christmas party yesterday and you ended up drinking an entire bottle of alcohol and got drunk. I brought you to my room and we started making out and one thing led to another and...you know..." Jas said. My eyes widened.

"W - We had s - s - sex?" I asked in fear.

He looked at me with eyes glazed with lust.

He leaned over towards me.

"I would've loved to but I would like us to do it when we are sober and maybe when I put a ring on your fourth finger of your left hand." He whispered.

I sighed in relief.

Wait.

"You want to marry me?" I asked.

"Dragons and dragon Slayers have only one mate in their whole life. And I found mine. I just need to mark you and we will be mated for life. But in human life I need to put a ring on your finger."

"Mark me?" I asked.

"Yea. To tell every other dragon slayer that you're already taken." He said.

"How do they know that I'm marked?" I asked. This is interesting.

"Well...I need to give you a.....hickey which forms different structures over time. And after I've marked you my scent gets mixed with yours." He said. I felt like he's hiding something.

"Just a hickey?" I asked.

"Yea...."

"Really?"

"Fine! We need to have sex." He said it so bluntly that I didn't get it at first. But when it actually processed in my mind I blushed a deep red and my eyes widened.

"Oh..Uhh...umm.." I stuttered.

He gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. I relaxed a bit when he hugged me.

"Chill Luce. I'm not going to force you or anything." He kissing me on my temple.

"Luce?"

"It's your nickname."

I smiled at him and cuddled into him.
I yawned.

"Let's continue to sleep for some more time." I said and we slept off for awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sry for such a late update!! And sry that it's such a small chapter.

I was in a hurry so I typed a small one.

That's it for now!

Thanks for reading!!