Love Changed Me (Trey Songz)

By BeasterBae

Trey was like any other handsome celebrity. Every night he in the club, getting money with the thugs thought... More

-First Time-
Chapter 1: The meeting
Chapter 2: VMAS
Chapter 3: Unexpected
Chapter 4: We meet again
Chapter 5: Sorry
Chapter 6: ATL
Chapter 7: Drunk & Chilling
Chapter 8: Trigga
Chapter 9: Date Night
Chapter 10: Make Love
Chapter 11: What are we?
Chapter 12: #Friendshipgoals
Chapter 13: Club Fight
Chapter 14: Loyal?
Chapter 15: Influences
Chapter 16: Its all Love
Chapter 17: Guilty
Chapter 18: Miami
Chapter 19: Disagreements
Chapter 21: Slipped up
Chapter 22: Regret or nah?
Chapter 23: Lurking
Chapter 24: Pull up
Chapter 25: Meeting the family [Part 1]
Chapter 26: It's Ya Birthday
Chapter 27: Suspicious
New book 💫

Chapter 20: Not ready

328 9 1
By BeasterBae

-KAT
5 days later

Soon as me and nina got back to LA, we went straight to her house. I was exhausted from the flight and that I really didn't get any sleep while in Miami.

Nina sighed "What the fuck..." She said while pulling in.

We saw both Trey and Chris in front, leaning on his car. I shook my head. A Lot has happened while in Miami, Trey got caught up in some hoe Dm since he was mad at Nina. The both of them were arguing on the phone till 5 in the morning two nights ago. They haven't spoken, nor text all week.

"I know you regret giving him your address" I chuckled trying to lightning the mood.

She ignored me putting the car in park. We both got out with our bags.

"What are yawl doing here?" I asked after closing my door.

"This ain't got nothing to do with you Kat" Trey said waving me off.

"Well my best friend don't want you here"

"Come on girl" Nina said as if they weren't standing there.

"Aye we need to talk" Trey said following us.

"Naw, we don't" Nina said after entering the house.

Once i got in she tried to shut the door, but trey foot caught it before she could close it.

"Look can we just get a minute"

"Yawl just need to talk this shit out" Chris jumped in.

"This ain't got nothing to do with you best friend" I said shaking my head.

"Shut up" he chuckled.

Nina and trey both looked at us with annoyed faces. I raised an eyebrow and went to go sit down.

She sighed and held the door wide open "whatever, I'm tired of arguing so lets make this quick" she let them in.

Chris came to sit on the couch next to me while the both of them went upstairs. He kept side eyeing me.

I laughed "What?"

"What you bring me back? You thought i forgot"

I rolled my eyes and went through my bag "Here" i threw him a blue & black jersey with palm trees on them, and a hat to match "Enjoy" i smiled.

"Good looking out" he said and picked me up into a tight hug.

-TREY

"Do you here the shit that you say sometimes!?" Nina yelled at me.

I shook my head "Look, i said i was sorry" i sighed "i'm jealous as hell when it comes to you"

"Forget all that, just because you see me having fun with a dude, out of jealousy you gone dm a girl to meet up and fuck? That just makes things worst"

"I only did it cause i was mad" i said.

At this point i couldn't think of anything better to say. There was no getting out of this one, she was pissed. I was standing there looking dumb, playing with my hat.

She looked at me with madness "You don't think i was mad when you almost fucked a stripper? Did I go and text another man? Hell no!" she paused and calmed down "You know what, maybe we just need to take a break"

"What? No!"

"What do you mean No? You obviously don't want to be tide down with one girl" she walked over to me "Im doing us both a favor...you can go have fun with as many girls as you want"

She kept pushing me towards the bedroom door.

"No! Let me just make it up to you Nina please"

"Admit it trey..your not ready for a relationship, i get it" she rolled her eyes.

She was right lowkey, but i actually love this girl. I then thought to myself, Fuck it.

"Ok you right, i'm not" I looked down "I still find it fun to mess around with random bitches and i'm still young, but on some real shit i wanna make things work with you"

She chuckled "Well until you figure out what you want then talk to me! I'm not gone sit around claiming to be in a relationship with somebody that don't take it serious. Period"

She really wasn't trying to forgive me for this. Girls get mad over the littlest shit, and it was starting to piss me off.

I sighed and shook my head "Alright whatever man, be mad over this little shit" I opened the door "maybe i should go holla at shay" i smirked.

"K bye, i don't care I'm single" she said pushing me out her room.

I walked down the stairs quick as hell "Come on bro we gone!" I told Chris as i walked out the door. 

"Slow down fam" i heard him say as he followed me out after closing the door "i'm guessing yawl ain't on good terms"

"Man hell naw, but i'm tired of this shit" i got inside the car.

"I'm not gone lie, what you did was out of order"

"Man you should be the last one talking"

"But I'm not the one in a relationship, she got every right to end shit with your ass"

"You starting to sound like Forrest"

He just shook his head at me and leaned back in the seat. Chris was right, if I'm trying to be in a relationship I gotta cut that hoe shit out. It's gone take a while for me knowing how I am.

-NINA

"I knew from the beginning he was gone do some unfaithful shit" Kat said closing the pizza lid.

"Wait so did he actually go and fuck the girl?" Monica asked.

"No but it's still fucked up"

"I agree" Kat nodded her head.

"That doesn't sound right, you telling me he got jealous of you having fun with a stripper and decided to try and fuck some random girl?" Monica  asked then raised an eyebrow "I'm sorry but it sounds like he been planning that, he just needed you to make him have a reason first"

I thought about what she said, it makes sense.

"Your right, and I don't need to be in a relationship like that"

"Don't even waste your time dealing with him and his hoe ways" Kat said.

"But at first every thing seemed so perfect" I shrugged my shoulders "but when he got caught for the dirt he did, he started acting different"

"Ain't all relationships like that? You got over it, and then he got comfortable, thinking he can do what he wants cause you easily forgave him" Monica said sitting her plate down.

"What els did he say before they left earlier? He came down the stairs with a attitude" Kat chuckled.

"He said he might go and talk to shay" I rolled my eyes "but I know he only said that to make me even more mad, to hide that he was kind of hurt"

"Now that's the type of shit he needs to get slapped for" Monica said.

We all laughed.

**

After we had some more drinks and talked the rest of the night, the girls ended up leaving.

"I'll call you tomorrow" Kat said hugging me tight "cause you know I'm going straight to sleep when I make it home"

I laughed then let go "Yea I know"

"I'll try to catch with yawl this weekend" Monica said blowing kisses while walking to her car.

I nodded my head going inside. I watched as they both pulled off down the street, then closed and locked my door. I took a shower and washed my hair. Afterwards I got right into bed checking my phone. I didn't even know I received a text from Chris.

Chris😂: I think what trey did was fucked up, I'm on yo side! And can you tell Kat to stop playing already 💯

I laughed a little at the last part, but other than that I didn't wanna have any more conversations about anything me and trey related tonight. I locked my phone and got under the covers so I could rest. I didn't want to think about anything.

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm such a unproblematic person I didn't even know how to make
Their argument sound angry 💀

Enjoy this update though.

Give Feedback & Favor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 509 17
My mothers on drugs my father is gone I'm rising my little brother as my own son and I've found a man that's help me through it all but is he the man...
5.5K 350 28
...
2M 70.7K 22
[Caution-Mature Audience] The ORIGINAL "The Babysitter" story Re-Publishing this story as I edit each chapter. Please bare with me readers. One of...
3.4K 218 38
They always said you live by the trigger you gone die by one . see i never was afraid of death , i lived that shit everyday . people think just cus i...