Honey and Milk.

By theurbanologist

... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

1.

13.2K 404 191
By theurbanologist

Gulping, Bailey reluctantly stepped of her dorm and into the the dorm hallways. Today was one of those days. One of those days where she just felt like she needed to be alone. It's usual for her to always be alone. Considering the fact that she had no family nor friends around her what so ever.

Bailey is what you would call, A anti- social person. She never made a effort to make any friends. She stayed inside, for the simple fact that she hated outside. And considering the fact of her disease, she thought that people would judge her based on that. And if they did, she would raise hell.

As she sped walk down the walkway. She bum rushed a few people causing them to stop and mean mug her. She didn't care so she countinued to walk.

As she sped walked, she bumped into this one male in particular. Again, she continued to walk until she was grabbed and forcibly pushed into the wall.

"Next time yo' ass bump into me, you better say excuse me bitch." He gritted.

She examined the hand that grabbed her and the mouth had stank breath was coming out of. He didn't know who he was dealing with.

She chuckled and shook her head, "Nigga if you'on get your dirty ass hand of me." She maneuvered her jaw in agitation. She placed her 2 fingers on his forehead before pushing his head back.

"Yo Dre, she getting mad, better leave her alone before she slap you with her lip gloss bottle." His friend said from behind him, causing the whole group to laugh.

"Fix ya' hairline fat ass." She flared her nose before turning back to the man that was in front of him.

"Like I said, if you bump into me say excuse me."

Moving from under his view, she swerved his group of friends, before heading out the door. This was exact reason why she didn't like to be out and about. There were people like him she couldn't stand to be around.

Walking down that side walk, she could hear somebody calling her name. In attempt to speed walk, it didn't take long before they had stopped her completely. She turned around to see that it was her cousin, Keisha.

"Hey girl, You gotta dollar?" She held out her hand out as if Bailey was really going to give her a dollar.

"Keisha, do you have job?"

Keisha shook her head, no.

"Welp, you just answered both of our questions." She smiled, before continuing her walk.
---

"You think it's cool to play with my muhfuckin' money money?" King gritted through his teeth.

Shane continued to cry in plead as the ropes tying his hands and legs together were tightened.

"Answer the fuckin' question dumbass!" King pointed his gun a Shane's head before cocking it back.

"Common sense would tell you not mess with my business cause,"

He laced his finger tightly around the trigger, "You know what I'm capable of, Right?"

Shane cryed even harder while shaking his head. Just a few hours ago, Shane and a couple of his man failed tremendously at trying to raid and steal some money from Kings Trap house.

King eyed Shane before busting out laughing. "You ah' real pussy nigga." King was laughing at the fact that he had so much bravery in the world to attempt to steal money from one of the most ruthless drug dealers in Miami. But yet, he's crying like a baby when he gets a gun put up to his head.

"Aye." King called out to his workers.

"Finish him." He said, walking completely out of the deserted warehouse.

He made his way to his Silver, Mercedes Benz.

Approaching his driver door, he went for the handle until his motion was erupted by his phone ringing.

He look at the contact name, it read: Chanel🙄🖕🏾.

He quickly declined the call. Chanel was a girl he used to have connections with. They would've had a serious relationship is she wasn't so controlling and crazy. She was delusional enough to think that King and her were in a relationship, and that definitely wasn't the case. She going all around Miami telling people they were together, so he definitely had to end that where it was. He couldn't have his name out like that, it was too much of a risk.

Once he got settled into his car, he decided on making his way to his little brother, Dylan, at the University of Miami. He was currently majoring in Law and Legal Studies to become a Lawyer. He was proud for his brother for becoming somebody and not another statistic.

And speaking of University, King hoped that he saw that girl he got into a altercation with earlier. She had really played him in front of all of his friends and he wanted to smack fire with her ass. But, he couldn't lie, there was something about her that attracted him to her. It probably was because she didn't backdown and get intimidated under his presence, but he wasn't going to dwell on that at the moment.

Pulling up to the campus, he got out of his car and headed to his brother dorm room. Some girls stopped and stared and other tried to get his attention. Once he got to Dylan's dorm, he started to knock until he heard moaning and groaning.

"My man." He said to himself with a smile before knocking on the door.

The moaning and groaning stop and it became quiet. King continued to knock on the door until somebody opened it.

The door knob jiggled and the door opened. Dylan stood there buckling his pants.

"Damn, beating on the door like you the police or something." He stepped out of the way, giving King room to walk in.

As soon he walked into his brother's room, the scent of ass clapping and pickle juice came under his nostrils.

"Damn," He pinches his nose with his two fingers.

"Has any of y'all took a bath cause it smell like Crackhead Ricky dick up in here." He specifically looked at the girl that was laying in the bed close to being half naked.

"Get up outta here." He motioned to the girl. The girl rolled her eyes and started to get dressed.

Once she was done, she brushed past king causing him to enhale her scent.

"And take a bath!" King yelled after her.

Dylan laughed at his brother petty antics and sat on the bed.

"What you doing over here nigga." Dylan asked while dapping his brother up.

"Came over here to see what you doing. And I also had some questions."

"About?"

"Ok so when I was coming from hea' this morning, this girl bumped into me and kept walking. So I'm like "Nah lemme check this bitch," So I rough a little bit, thought I was scaring her."

"Ok and?"

"I can't even lie, the bitch played the shit out of me."

"What she did." Dylan laughed.

"She called me dirty, then gon push my head back. A nigga had arthritis in his neck all day. I should file a report."

Dylan doubled over laughing. Drool started coming out of his mouth. "Bro, I'm weak." He laughed.

"It ain't funny, my neck really was hurting."

"Who the girl is?" Dylan said holding in his composure.

"Man I don't even know. She dark skinned, nice body, long hair, and she look mean as fuck."

Dylan thought. It took some adding and elimination to figure out who he was talking about.

"Damn, you talking bout Bailey."

"Bailey.." King said to him self, "I'm tryna get on that."

"You sure. The bitch can murder you by just looking at you." Dylan made a face.

"Yea, I'm sure."
----
Hi guys👋🏾.
This is my first time actually completing a chapter and posting it.
So please tell me how I did.
And make sure you comment, and like this. ❤️
I will update frequently if this book goes well.
Make sure you add this to your library.
Excuse any mistakes👍🏾.

-urbanMari❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617 0 19
𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼.... 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓡𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓐𝓵𝓹�...
78.4K 585 88
Another Instagram love story..
490 38 51
university love Love at first sight 💗 sunshine x moonlight
5.6K 35 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...