My Parents Are Vampires?!

By Gigi1020

***Spinoff to My Dark Side*** 16 yeard old Anneliese and 17 year old Andy thought they had a pretty normal li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 14

7.3K 175 54
By Gigi1020

A:N/ I finally fixed my laptop! Hooray! I finally updated, sorry for taking forever and thank you for having patience, sorry for any mistakes and hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Pic of Gabriel on the side ----->

Chapter 14

Anneliese P.O.V

Freedom! Was the first thing I thought of when dad dropped us off at grandma's house.

"Bye baby girl, behave alright? I dont want you giving your grandparents any problems alright?" dad said as he kissed my forehead.

"Nonsense Ashton! They are like sweet little angels" grandma grinned at Andy and I making us chuckle.

"Dont let their innocent faces fool you, these two can be demons sometimes!" dad mumbled chuckling also.

"Oh come on we're not that bad" Andy joked making me roll my eyes, we were practically like monks in our houses, we never did anything that bad!

"We can handle these two anytime, dont worry about a thing, enjoy the weekend you guys have alone, we'll take good care of them" grandpa spoke up throwing playful punches at Andy.

Dad smiled and I noticed he was looking kind of weird, like if he still didnt want to leave us here, I rolled my eyes inwardly and smiled back at him, "Dad its okay it'll only be the weekend, you wont miss us much" I laughed lightly.

He snapped his golden eyes at me and smirked, "Miss you guys? Im going to enjoy every second I have of this weekend!" he teased making me giggle and roll my eyes again, "We'll call you if anything comes up" grandma smiled and grabbed my shoulder leading me gently towards the house.

 "See ya Ashton!" I waved as grandma and I went into the house.

"Behave Annie!" I heard dad say after me.

"Jeez," I laughed as we went inside, "he acts as if we're staying here forever!" I said to grandma.

"They're not used to having you guys away from home honey, I remember I would practically have to beg your mother to let you guys stay here when you were little, she doesnt like you being away from  home" she laughed and shook her head.

Now that I thought about it, I have very little memories of staying at grandma's house for the night, I think the last time we actually slept over was when I was ten.

I quickly dismissed those thoughts, I didnt want to put myself in a bad mood by remembering how trapped we were in our home, this weekend was going to be slightly awesome, the fact that we wouldnt be with out vampire parents was going to be sort of cool, I don't know about Andy, but I already felt much more better here at grandma's house, at least I knew that we had a bit more privacy here then at our own home. And we hadn't even been here 10 minutes and I already felt like grandma was going to give us the liberty to do anything we wanted!

That's what I loved about grandma, that she was just so laid back and sweet.

"Yeah its a miracle mom approved to let us come here, I wonder why" I mumbled sarcastically, I hadnt seen mom yet and I couldnt help but actually wonder if she was still mad at me? If she was she could be mad all the time she wanted, I still refused to apologize to her!

"Oh hon," grandma patted my shoulder "Dont think about your parents, this weekend will be so much fun! I get to spoil you guys as much as I want! Without your mother here I can feed you as many sweets as I want" she laughed and practically bounced in her place looking so excited it made me laugh.

Yup, this weekend will be pretty good, I thought happily to myself as I laughed with grandma.

Let me just say that the weekend started out great! Grandma cooked our favorite meals at lunch and I helped her bake cakes and cookies, we would joke around a lot and laugh so much our stomach's would hurt! Grandma was good at that, making someone laugh till it hurt.

We watched Andy and grandpa play football outside in the yard and I couldnt help but love being outside! It was so nice being in the backyard, in the woods, without having to worry about getting found by thirsty vampires!

I found myself looking around at everything, as if expecting something to come and attack, mom and dad warned us so much about being out in the woods for too long that I was very tense at first but then as time passed I realized that nothing would come get us!

I actually enjoyed watching Andy and grandpa play football, I noticed that for an old guy grandpa still has quite a lot of energy! He moves just as fast as Andy does and it makes me happy that he's so energetic still but at the same time super upset.

Are Andy and I the only ones who will have to age and deal with all the problems of aging? Back aches, gray hairs, and all that?

Dont get yourself upset Annie, stop thinking about the future and focus on right now, I told myself as I cheered on grandpa.

I was surprised when grandpa and grandma insisted on us to take a walk through the woods while they cooked dinner, I think they wanted us to feel like we shouldnt be trapped in the house with them, but the fact that they were so casual about it made me secretly pleased.

"Go ahead and explore the woods, your grandpa and I want to surprise you with a special dinner" grandma reassured.

"You dont mind?" Andy asked, I could hear how surprised he was too.

"Of course not," grandma laughed "Why would we?" she asked.

Well she had to remember that we were the kids who couldnt even go two steps out the door without having our parents freak out about our safety.

"I dont know, how are we going to know when to come back?" Andy asked smiling slowly.

"I'll just send one of my wolf's for you," grandpa shrugged casually.

"Annie? What do you say?" Andy's excited smile made me grin, "Well I dont know," I looked up at grandpa and grandma again.

"Dont worry Annie, these arent vampire lands, you guys wont get attacked here" he chuckled.

I raised an eyebrow teasingly,  "Are you sure about that?" I asked, I was suddenly reminded of Gabriel.

Wow, with Brent appearing in my life I had totally forgotten about Gabriel, I wonder how that jerk was? If I went far enough into the woods would I see him?

I smiled to myself, the last thing he had said was that he wanted to hangout.

I gulped suddenly remembering Brent, an image of his angered face popped up in my head, oh boy why did I have the feeling Brent wouldnt like it if I hung out with Gabriel?

"Dont worry Annie, my wolf's wont hurt you guys," grandpa laughter snapped me out of my thoughts. 

I smirked at him, "Well okay, if anything they can eat Andy, I'll make sure to run" I joked.

"Enjoy the day sweethearts, it's a beautiful afternoon" grandma smiled at us looking pleased we had decided to go into the woods.

"If you see any of my wolfs passing by just ignore them, they're aware that you guys are here" grandpa said.

Huh, I wonder if that means that Gabriel knows Im here?

"Okay, sounds good, come on Annie" Andy said turning around excitedly and dragging me with him.

"Bye guys" I laughed as I waved to grandpa and grandma.

"We'll cook something delicious for dinner," they both smiled and waved back.

Andy practically dragged me with him quickly making me grin, "Woah slow down Andy whats the rush?" I asked.

"I wanted to go before they changed their mind" he shrugged.

"You're forgetting they're not our parents Andy," I laughed "They wont freak out if we wander in the woods" I told him.

He smiled and let go of me, "You're right, Im so used to being outside for such little time, I want to be out here longer!" he said taking in a deep breath.

"Funny how we live in the woods and never have walked in them for more than 20 minutes" I mumbled.

"Yeah, so lets enjoy this alright?" Andy said slowing down to a casual walk.

I smiled and nodded in agreement and enjoyed the feeling of being outside! It was honestly wonderful to be able to do something as simple as walk in the woods without having the worry in the back of your head that your parents were secretly following you, or that you were in danger.

Andy and I chose a spot in the middle of the woods and began to talk about everything!

And I mean everything!

I dont think we've ever talked so much without arguing to be honest.

We talked about how we felt when we found out mom and dad were vampires, about what we did after we found out, Andy told me all the research he made, I told him about Brent and everything that had happened with him. Except for the last time I had seen Brent, I didnt tell him about the sudden kiss he gave me.

Oh that kiss, just remembering made me feel warm all over!

He had honestly taken me by surprise and I had never felt anything like what I had felt when he kissed me! It was so....perfect! Just amazing, the feeling of his lips on mine was just a crazy good sensation!

We were in the middle of talking about our parents when to our side we saw someone emerging from the trees.

We both snapped our heads up when we heard the rustling and you better believe it was who you think it was.

My eyes widened slightly when I saw it was Gabriel and two other guys and a girl walking beside him, the four of them had cocky smiles on their faces that for some reason made me slightly nervous.

I smiled back when I saw the girl giving me a friendly smile, my little inner voice in the back of my head immediately begged me to be friends with her, but that was impossible. How could I be friends with a girl? She was probably a werewolf, like Gabriel and his friends, how could I have a werewolf friend?

Chill Anneliese, just because she smiles at you doesnt mean she's going to be like, your best friend, I told myself.

"Well if it isnt the vampire girl and her brother!" Gabriel said, his cocky grin broke out into a wide smile.

Andy turned to me and then back at them, I cleared my throat as I saw Gabriel, wow did he just get cuter and cuter each time I saw him?

His friendly gaze made my cheeks warm up!

"Hello Gabriel" I smiled at him, oh man can he tell Im delighted to see him?

"Why so formal vampire girl?" he chuckled stopping right in front of us.

I shrugged and looked at the other two guys beside him and the girl, the guys were cute just like Gabriel, very cute I have to say, they both looked like they were in their early twenties and not to mention looked like they had killer bodies!

The girl on the other hand was more simple, thin and medium height with short black hair and dark eyes.

Gabriel saw me looking at them and he smiled, "Oh, these here are my friends, Nicholas, Justin, and Claire, guys this is Anneliese and her brother...?"

"Andy" I introduced him.

"Nice meeting you," Gabriel nodded to Andy.

"Hi guys," we both said in unison making Claire smirk.

"Do you mind if we stay here for a while?" she asked nicely.

Andy and I both shrugged, "Sure, we dont mind" he said while I wondered why they wanted to stay here in particular? Did they want to talk to us or something?

Oh my God maybe Gabriel wanted to hangout, I was dying to break  into a happy dance right now.

"So," I cleared my throat hopping this wouldnt be awkward, "Whats up guys?" I asked just like I saw kids in movies do.

"Nothing much, these fools here wanted to see the kids who had vampire parents. As soon as the alpha said you guys would be coming they wanted to see for themselves, so I had to bring them, hope you dont mind" Gabriel told me giving me a grin that made my heart skip a beat!

I looked up at him and couldnt help but appreciate the view I had from down here, he looked tall and muscular from over here!

"We just couldnt believe it, every wolf in the pack was really surprised, we wanted to meet you guys really badly" Claire admitted looking at us with fascination, as if we were really important making me blush lightly.

Well....I had no idea how to feel about this!

I looked at Andy and as usual in every situation he looked as calm as a fish but I could see he was pleased about this new attention on us.

"Um really?" I asked clearing my throat, well that was sort of weird, at least thats what I thought.

"Yeah really, you should've heard them all day whining to me, Gabe when are we going to meet the vampire kids? When are we going to meet the alpha's grandchildren? We want to meet them," Gabriel mimicked a funny tone which made me giggle.

"Vampire kids?" Andy chuckled also.

"Yeah thats what we nicknamed you guys," Gabriel grinned.

"But we're not even vampires," I laughed.

"But your parents are" he said.

"Yeah, so you two are really the ones who have vampire parents?" Justin asked as he plopped down right in front of us making Andy and I look at each other.

Uh okay, weird question, he already knew we did.

"Yeah we are" Andy responded looking amused.

"Cool," Justin snickered, by the way he said it it was obvious it was not cool.

"Woah! Is that weird or what?" Nicholas laughed also sitting down next to Justin.

Oh my god! Im about to have a conversation with two other cute guys! I was literally screaming in my head, I couldnt believe my luck!

"Why would that be weird?" I asked secretly screaming more when Gabriel chose to sit next to me.

"Because uh, your parents are vampires, and you're normal humans" Claire said looking at Andy and I.

"Didnt we have this conversation before?" I asked Gabriel.

He smirked and shrugged, "I dont know did we?" he gave me a cocky smile that made me want to stick my tongue out at him.

"So is it weird?" Claire asked us.

"Weird that we have vampire parents?" I asked back.

She nodded looking like an eager child ready to learn everything, I looked at Andy again and he shrugged, "Well not really, I mean, its not weird because they act so normal, but they can be..." he trialled off looking at me.

"Annoying" I rolled my eyes with and made a heavy sigh.

They all looked at me making me glance down at my hands, "How are they annoying?" Justin asked with a wide smile.

"How are vampires not annoying dude?" Nicholas grinned, "No offense" he told us quickly.

"None taken," I smiled.

"So how are they annoying?" Gabriel asked me.

I shrugged looking at Andy for the answer,  "They just....worry about our safety,"

"A lot" I interrupted.

"How do you guys live in vampire lands? Isnt that dangerous?" Claire asked frowning.

"Yeah, supposedly" I grumbled.

"Its not dangerous for you guys?" she asked.

Nicholas and Gabriel fixed their eyes on me making me feel for once like the center attention, "Cant you guys get eaten by other vampires?" Justin asked also.

"I wouldnt say dangerous, we rarely go out" I admitted.

"Rarely?" Claire repeated.

Andy nodded, "We arent really allowed to go outside, another vampire could smell our scents and well... find us according to our parents, so they dont really let us go outside" he explained.

"Like at all" I added.

"Wait wait," Gabriel looked at us as if we were crazy, "So you guys cant go outside your home?" he asked frowning.

"Not really," Andy shrugged.

"Wait, you guys never go out?" Nicholas asked looking at us with wide eyes.

"Well, rarely" Andy shrugged again.

I was beginning to feel the heat in my cheeks from embarrassment.

"Can you guys go out to the woods?" Gabriel frowned.

"Only once in a while" I lied quickly.

I honestly couldnt remember the last time the whole family had gone somewhere! Sure like mom and dad could go out anytime they wanted, they never grew bored, but Andy and I, man we were up to the point were watching documentaries about the world and the news on t.v was interesting to us!

I think that if we didnt watch too much tv then we would know scrap about the world and other countries!

"Woah, thats kind of....weird" Claire frowned.

"Vampire parents man, they keep you trapped in the house all day long" Nicholas snickered again making me blush and look away.

"Well I mean its for own safety," Andy tried to defend our parents.

"Yeah, literally we live in the most remote area of the woods just so we can avoid any other vampire" I said.

Justin frowned quickly, "So you guys are in your house all day with your parents?" he asked.

I shrugged "Pretty much"

"How arent you tired of them?" Claire asked rolling her eyes, "I'm barley in my house and Im so annoyed by my parents" she said.

I had to laugh at that, how wasnt I tired of my parents? Well I was beginning to feel that way.

"Why do you think we're here today?" I said.

Gabriel snapped his eyes to mine, "So is this the first time you're in werewolf lands all alone? I mean, without your parents?" he asked immediately getting a grin on his face.

I nodded, "Yeah technically, we used to sleepover sometimes but that stopped when we were about ten or eleven" I replied.

Gabriel's smile widened even more and I swear his eyes gleamed, he turned to all of his friend and gave them a knowing look, "Are you thinking what Im thinking?" he asked.

"If you're thinking about food then yes, Im starving!" Nicholas sighed loudly.

"No idiot, why dont we take Annie and Andy to the bonfire tonight? Show them a good time while they're away from their parents" he suggested wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh yes!" Claire screamed excitedly, "You guys have to come to the bonfire! It'll be so much fun! Everyone will love you!" she said smiling widely, "Please come you guys! Please please!" she pleaded looking at me and Andy.

Bonfire? Whats a bonfire?

Immediately Nicholas and Justin got grins on their faces and turned to us, "You mean take the vampire kids to the bonfire full of werewolfs tonight? I dont know, seems kind of risky, they still smell like vampire" he said.

I frowned at him and immediately smelled my hair, again like last time when Gabriel said I stinked all I could smell was my shampoo!

"What do you mean we smell like vampire? I dont smell anything," I frowned, was there a specific smell I should be looking for here?

They ignored me and continued with their plans, "Yeah why not? It'll be fun, they'll get to go out" Gabriel said.

"Yeah and who's going to ask the alpha for permission idiot? I wont, he'll chop my liver if he finds out Im with his grandchildren" Nicholas shuddered making me smirk, looked like he was afraid of grandpa.

"You cant either Gabriel, you got in so much trouble for tackling Anneliese! He'll kill you if you ask him" Claire pointed out making Nicholas and Justin laugh loudly, "Smooth move man!" they joked.

Gabriel frowned at them and rolled his eyes, "Shut up retards" he said.

"You guys dont have to ask permission for us or anything like that, Andy and I will take care of it" I spoke up.

"We will?" Andy flickered his eyes to mine surprised.

"Yeah, why not?" I turned to him "If we ask grandpa he'll let us" I said confidently.

"How are you so sure?" he asked frowning.

"Because Andy, it's grandpa who we're talking about! The guy who let us buy 1 pound of candy each when we were little! I asked him for a puppy once and he actually got me one the next day," I said turning to Gabriel, "Dont worry, if we're invited to this bonfire then we'll be glad to go" I smiled at him.

He gave me a crooked smile that made my whole body warm up in just seconds! The reaction was so weird I blushed and looked away.

"Of course you're invited! The rest of the group will be so excited when they meet you guys! They cant wait," Claire said sounding excited herself and standing up, "Come on Anneliese, we need to go see what we'll wear!" she squealed.

Wait what? Wear?

"Woah wait we dont even know if we can go" Andy said standing up also.

"We can go Andy," I laughed at Claire who looked more excited than a kid on a Christmas morning.

"Perfect! So you guys will come?" Gabriel stood up also and looked at me with intent dark eyes that made my cheeks warm up again.

"Um sure, if you guys want us to" I raised and lowered my shoulders.

"Of course we do, you know how popular you guys will make us when we go to the bonfire together?" Nicholas grinned.

Whats a bonfire? I asked myself again.

"Idiot," Gabriel tried to punch him but he darted the punch laughing, "Kidding! Of course we want you to go guys, it'll be fun" he said.

"Annie are you sure grandpa will let us go?" Andy asked me quietly.

"Of course, Andy," I got closer to him, "We have this whole weekend for ourselves, away from mom and dad, we need to freaking enjoy this! Isnt going out what we most want?" I asked him.

He nodded slowly, "I just dont want mom and dad finding out later on and you know, bitching about it" he mumbled under his breath.

"It's a bonfire Andy, they wont say anything" I shrugged, even though I had no idea what a bonfire was! I hoped it wasnt anything dangerous!

"Alright," he smiled "How are we going to do this?" Andy asked looking all of a sudden excited.

Yeah thats the spirit brother, I wanted to congratulate him.

************************

Turns out that convincing grandpa to let us go out was very very very simple and easy, everything went smoothly,, he didnt even ask who we were going to go with he just said that as long as we didnt get in trouble everything would be fine which was perfect to me!

He didnt even tell us what time we should come, or even ask how we were going to get back  home, all he said was that the back door was never locked and that he hoped we had fun and enjoyed ourselves.

Well enjoy myself I would!

Turns out that a bonfire is the most coolest thing ever!

It was building a fire at the beach, like how cool is that?!

I had only visited the beach three times in my whole life and once Gabriel parked in front of all the sand and I saw the sparkling ocean I couldnt help but let out an excited squeal!

As Claire had predicted everyone wanted to get to know us.

Why?

I have no damn clue but I freaking loved it!

It was a group of about 20 guys and girls, all werewolf of course, and they all stared at Andy and I as if we were super stars to be honest!

You better believe I loved that! They asked so many questions, they all included us in their conversations and oh man the guys, the guys were so cute and just so funny with me! They made me laugh and made me feel so comfortable it was amazing!

I had been so nervous at first, I mean, I had no idea what a bonfire was, I had no idea how to dress, and I had no idea what to expect when Gabriel picked us up, but now? Now everything was going great!

For once I asked myself if this was what it felt like to have high school friends?

It only made me wish I could have more friends of my own, Claire was so nice towards me, the same little annoying voice in the back of my head squealed when she introduced me to the rest of her group as 'her friend, the vampire girl'. I didnt even mind that they were calling me vampire girl, I think I found it just as amusing as Andy did.

Gabriel? I shouldnt even mention him!

He was just too funny with me, making me laugh and smile, he was honestly such a great interesting guy! I love how everyone seemed to have a respect to him and they always called him Beta for some reason, I guess it was like a good position in the wolf pack or something, but everyone always did what he said without hesitation.

Who knew shifters could be so friendly?

I noticed all the girls looked at Andy with dreamy eyes and I couldnt help but feel extra happy! I was so glad he was here with me, now that I saw how easy going and laid back he was with people I wished so badly he could've gone with me and Brent to that one party, he would've loved it there too.

I sat alone on a log in front of the fire enjoying watching Andy talking to a bunch of guys. I sighed to myself as I saw him, he looked so...happy! So comfortable, I hadnt seen him like this in such a long time, like he was meant to be there! He was great at making new friends and he made a lot of people laugh, everyone liked him that was cleary noticeable.

I couldnt help but wish so badly this could be us everyday, why couldnt we have more friends?

I watched Andy with a smile, he couldnt stop smiling and talking, I bet he felt like I did right now.

Alive!

I found it funny that only when I went out I felt that way, when I had fun I felt like that.

Alive.

"Dont tell me the werewolf's made the vampire girl sit in the corner of the beach?" Gabriel's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned to see him sitting down next to me.

I smiled at him and shook my head, "No, I was just....you know" I smiled more and looked at him, I couldnt find the right words to say.

He smiled back at me and turned to look at the person I had my eyes on, "He looks like he's enjoying himself" he smiled.

I stared at his smile, he had such a nice smile, the fire was close to us and it made his light skin look such a pretty tone. He was so handsome, were all shifters handsome? There was so many cute guys here but Gabriel, there was something about him that made me feel warm inside.

He turned to me and I realized he was expecting me to reply, I blinked and quickly smiled, "Yes he is, and so am I, thank you Gabe, for inviting us" I told him honestly thankful.

He smiled wider when I said his name like that and he turned to fully look at me, "Hey no problem, anything for the vampire girl" he said.

I smiled shyly and looked down at the sand, it was warm due to the fire nearby and I dug my feet into it enjoying the feeling.

I tensed slightly when I felt Gabriel moving closer to me, "So how do you like the beach?" he asked casually, I could hear a smile in his tone making me slightly excited for some reason.

I looked up at the ocean and smiled more, for some reason I felt like I couldnt stop smiling! "It's beautiful" I answered.

"You wanna walk a bit?" he asked, I flickered my eyes to his and felt butterflies erupt in my stomach as I saw his hopeful warm eyes.

"Sure," I replied trying to talk without stuttering and not make a fool out of myself.

He stood up and walked beside me, I looked back to see Andy laughing with some people, he wouldnt even notice I was gone and boy was I glad, I wanted him to enjoy every second of this!

Gabriel walked silently beside me and I could feel my cheeks beggining to grow warm as we walked, "So how is it like being a werewolf?" I spoke up.

"You mean a shifter?" he asked.

"Yeah, whats the difference?" I asked.

"None," he grinned bumping my shoulder playfully, "I just like teasing you" he said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "So how is it?" I asked.

"It's great, I love being a werewolf," he said, by the way he said I could tell he really did.

"Were you born like that?" I asked him.

"Yes, we all were" he laughed signalling to the group of people.

"Oh sorry, I dont know much about werewolf's" I said.

"I bet you know a lot about vampires though" he commented.

I sighed as he mentioned the word vampire, "To be honest I really dont, my parents are vampires but I dont really know much about them," I said "All I know is that their eyes change with emotion, they have incredible speed and strenght that Im sure surpasses any human beings limits, they drink blood, they dont sleep much and if you make them too mad they get fangs and look crazy mad" I said remembering how dad looked when he had tackled Gabriel off me.

"That pretty much sums up what a vampire is" he chuckled lightly.

I sighed, yeah but I have no idea what they're capable of, I dont even know if my parents ever killed a human, I really dont know anything about their vampire life, I wanted to say but I didnt.

"So how are werewolfs like?" I asked instead, the further we walked the more relaxed I felt for some reason.

"Well we're hot" he winked at me making me roll my eyes and giggle "Sure you are" I teased.

"What? Are you telling me Im not hot?" he raised an eyebrow and tried looking serious making me look away, "I think anyone else can answer that question better than me" I laughed.

"Why cant you answer?" he teased more.

"Gabriel Im serious," I laughed and shook my head.

"Fine fine, well, I really dont know how to describe ourselves. You should come more often to werewolf lands Annie, that way you can get the answer yourself" he told me sounding serious.

"I wish I could," I mumbled.

"Why cant you?"

"My parents...they wouldnt let us, at least I dont think every weekend, I wish it was like that thought" I said honestly.

"You should spend every weekend here in werewolf lands," he said quietly sounding serious still.

"Why?" I gave him a smirk and looked at him.

He shrugged giving me a cocky smile "A little pretty cute thing like you shouldnt be trapped in her house Annie" he said somehow managing to look like he was joking but sounding serious.

I looked away immediately, "My life sucks" I sighed.

"Because you're stuck inside your home?"

"Yes, because I have no freedom" I grumbled.

"Come over more often, we could hangout, I could show you so many cool places you'd love them" he said.

"I'd love to Gabriel, but it's not up to me honestly" I said hugging myself tightly.

He was so sweet!

He was silent for a while and I glanced his way and found him staring at me so intently it startled me "What?" I asked quickly.

He shook his head and smiled, that smile that I soon realized I loved to see! He just looked so handsome when he smiled, I wonder why I liked to see him smile?

Anneliese get a grip, you're so weird, I told myself.

"Nothing, my wolf thinks you're pretty thats all" he said.

I blinked at him confused, "Your wolf told you that?" I asked.

I could've sworn I saw him blushing and he looked away, "Um yeah, forget I said that" he mumbled.

"No wait tell me, your wolf....talked to you?" I asked completely perplexed.

"Having a wolf is like um, having another mind linked to yours, your still yourself, but your wolf is like....a hidden personality with opinions and thoughts" he explained sounding uncomfortable.

I giggled seeing his distress, "And why are you blushing?" I teased.

He looked at me quickly and passed a hand through his dark hair "Shut up Im not" he grinned.

"Yes you are Gabe," I giggled and poked his cheek. I gasped when I felt how hot he was, like literally, his skin was hot!

"What?" he asked quickly.

"Why are you burning up? Do you have a fever?" I asked looking at him worriedly at once.

He blinked and laughed shaking his head, "No Annie, Im fine" he said.

"But..you're so warm! Do you feel alright?" I asked grabbing his arm and just like his cheek it was hot also.

He laughed more and took my hand in his, "No Im fine really, Im a full shifter Annie so that means that my body runs at a higher temperature than a normal human," he said stroking his fingers on my hand.

It left tingles that shot all over my upper body, his warm hand on my cold hand felt so nice! "Ohh," I let out a relaxed sigh, "That feels nice, you're so warm!" I said loving the warmth that was radiating in me.

"Told you I was hot," he winked and threw his arm around me gently.

"Oh my God Gabriel, you're like, the perfect blanket!" I laughed his whole body was such a comfortable cozzy warm!

"You're so cold, you should've told me earlier you were cold," he said gently stroking my shoulder with his other hand.

Tingles were shooting everywhere in my body like fireworks as he did that!

"Well I didnt know you ran at a perfect 90 degree temperature," I laughed, as we walked along the shore for some reason Brent's face popped up in my head and I couldnt help but cringe inwardly, I dont know why, but I have the feeling that if he saw me like this with Gabriel, he would not like it one bit!

You're not doing anything bad, he's just a friend walking with you, how bad is that? My inner voice asked.

To Brent's eyes, thats probably very very bad, I replied trying to stop thinking about that bi polar vampire!

********************

Brent's P.O.V

Where is she? Where the fuck is she?

I paced around her room angrily wondering where Anneliese was at?

I had been here for at least 3 hours and she had not yet come back!

Where the fuck is she?! Where the hell can she be at? I thought angrily as I listened to her parents.

They were in the living room discussing something about old memories, I dont know, but the whole evening I had only heard her parents talking, moving around, they were the only ones in the house. I hadnt even heard her brother moving or doing anything.

I clenched my teeth hard and passed a hand trough my hair furiously, where was she? I told her I was going to sneak her out tonight so where the hell is she? Why hasnt she come back yet?

I sniffed one more time, her scent was barely in her room, she hadnt been here all day long, but why? Where could she be that she hadnt been here the whole day?

"Fuck!" I hissed under my breath as I stopped pacing and went to sit on the edge of her bed.

Not knowing where she was got me fidgety! I was desperate to know where she was! Was she okay?

Was she with someone else?

I could feel my eyes darkening as I thought about her with another guy, I pictured some other bastard making her laugh and smile and it got my blood boiling!

Fuck no! She better not be with someone else right now!

I got my cellphone out for about the tenth time and remembered that she didnt have a damn phone!

"Damn it" I growled closing my cell, why didnt she have a phone!?

My left leg jumped and I put my head in my hands, where the fuck is she damn it?! Does she not know Im going crazy over here without her?

I had to smile at myself, despite the anger I felt, I found it amusing how in so little time she changed me completely!

I had never felt what I feel for her on anyone else, not even Marie who had been by my side longer than a cat's life!

With Anneliese, I dont know she opened my eyes to a whole new world, the fact that she was a human made me even more interested in her, I had never been with a human this long before, and I had never certainly been going crazy over one!

I growled and clenched my fists, I needed her! I just simply needed her next to my side!

RIGHT NOW!

Where was she?!

The way she behaved around me fascinated me, every little thing she did was so interesting to me, even the way she slept! The fact that she's a human makes me, I dont know just fascinated! I dont think I have ever been this crazy for a girl.

I shook my head at myself, she was so little, 16 with a life full ahead!

I tried convincing myself to not think about her, to let her live her life peacefully but I found myself not being able to do that, the more I wanted to stay away from her the more I found myself needing her!

I felt so attracted to her, she was like a magnet slowly pulling me in.

I clenched my jaw harder and let out a frustrated growl, "Anneliese where the fuck are you?!" I hissed to nothing in particular.

She better not be with another guy!

Fuck if she was with some fucking guy I would go crazy! I seriously would, just thinking about it made me boil with jealousy!

She was mine!

No one else's!

Didnt she see that I wanted her all for me? It was like an impulse I had, to have her next to my side.

No, more than that, it was a need!

 I dont know how I survived at the party last weekend, everyone was looking at her, and God I wish I could've punched someone's jaw that night! She looked so hot in that dress, I knew it would attract attention!

I shook my head and stood up beginning to pace again, if she doesnt show up by eleven Im going to fucking kill someone, I thought frustrated.

Why doesnt she have a phone?! Why? Fuck I need to buy her one! That way I'll know where she is all the time!

I looked at the clock again, 9:34, okay, I could wait a couple of more minutes.

I pictured her face in my head and groaned, jeez what had she done to me?

Why was I crazy for this human girl who I barely knew?

All I knew was two things, one, she was MINE.

And two, if she didnt get here in less than half an hour, I was going to go look for her! I didnt care where the fuck she was I was bringing her back with me!

"Fuck it," I growled and stood up deciding to go look for her right this moment, it wouldnt be that hard to search for her scent, she had the most mouthwatering delicious scent I had ever smelled! It would be easy to find her.

She better have a darn good excuse to where she was, I thought angrily as I climbed out her window and out her room.

A:N/ Thank you so much for reading :D I hope everyone has a great day today! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653 76 34
What can you do when the love of your life is a man? You feel the pull when you look deep in his eyes but what about others? Being raised as a common...
31K 1.4K 13
Promiscuity is addictive. It's so safe. You are not at risk of getting hurt, physically maybe , But emotionally ? No And the emotional pain is by f...
246K 11.3K 71
Just when Maya thought it was possible to outrun her past, he caught up with her once more. Maya's uncle had been on the run ever since that terrible...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...