Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots

By SugaCube11

Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning... More

Olympian ; Tsukishima Kei X Olympian! Reader
Milk ; Kageyama X Reader
Accidents ; Sugawara X Injured!Reader
Champion ; Hinata X Reader
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part I
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part II
Promise ; Nishinoya X Injured! Reader
Protect ; Yamaguchi X Ninja! Reader
Rain ; Lev X Neko! Reader
Nights ; Tsukishima X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Dreams ; Hinata X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Nerves ; Kuroo X Dancer! Reader
Long Distance ; Kenma X Reader
Titans ; Tsukishima X Corporal! Reader
Awaiting Death ; Kageyama X Reader
You Are My Sunshine ; Hinata x reader
Dream ; Oikawa X Reader
Late Night I Love You's ; Tsukishima X Reader
Surprise ; Sugawara X Kpop Idol! Reader
Bro ; Nishinoya X Reader
Costume Shenanigans ; Tsukishima X Reader
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Drawing)
Isla Nublar ; Tsukishima X Reader (Jurassic World AU)
Christmas ; Karasuno Team/ Yamaguchi X Reader
Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Fan ; Nishinoya X Model! Reader
Portal ; Tsukishima X Reader
Help ; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader
Prank ; Bokukuro X Reader
Selenophilia ; Tsukishima X Reader
Just A Dream ; Tsukishima X Reader
Regretful Tears ; Oikawa X Sister! Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader Part II
Miracle ; Tendou X Reader
Flower Crowns ; Yamaguchi X Kpop Idol! Reader
Group Chat ; Tsukishima X Reader
Prank Wars ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Everdream ; Akaashi X Reader
Our story ; Iwaizumi X Shy! Reader
Scary ; Hinata X Reader
Don't Wanna Cry ; Kageyama X Reader
Summer Night Adventures ; Tsukishima X Reader
The Hidden Broken Boy ; Yamaguchi X Reader
Good Luck Charm ; Tanaka X Reader
Angel Eyes ; Sugawara X Angel! Reader
Pet Names ; Kuroo X Reader
Birthday ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
X ; Asahi X Reader
Childhood Friends ; Tsukishima X Reader
Piercings ; Terushima X Reader
Vampire Reign ; Ennoshita X Reader
Notebook ; Nishinoya X Reader
Promise ; Hanamaki X Reader
English ; Kageyama X Reader
Night Sky ; Ushijima X Reader
Help; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader Part II
Crybaby ; Goshiki X Reader
Mistake ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Missing Words ; Bokuto X Mute!reader (Soulmate! AU)
Manager ; Iwaizumi X Foreign! Reader

Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader Part II

12.2K 524 422
By SugaCube11

I was originally going to upload this tomorrow, but decided against it! So enjoy part two! Also, I'm thinking about turning these two one-shots into an actual story?? Comment if you're up for it, and would actually read it haha.

Anyway, enjoy this scenario in which Reader-chan and Tsukishima get their wisdom teeth removed together.

•••

"Oh my god, they came back for us!" Tsukishima slurs.

"Mom, you left us! We were so scared!" You cry, reaching out for Akaashi.

Kuroo and Bokuto hold their phones in their right hands while their left hands cover their mouths in laughter at the sight of you and Tsukishima high on anesthesia.

"This lady took me away from you. Kidnapper! Kidnapper!" You scream, using your feet to push your wheel chair away from the nurse.

"Shut up, stop screaming so damn much!" Tsukishima slurs, his head lolling back and forth.

"Hey! Don't curse!" You yell, lazily pointing your finger at the blonde.

"Shut up! Don't tell me how to live my life!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"You shut the hell up!"

"Alright you two, I think it's about time we take you to the car." Akaashi intervenes, leading the nurses out of the hospital and towards the car.

Once you reach the car, Akaashi picks you up and places you in the back seat, Bokuto soon following with Tsukishima.

"Hey, hey, hey!" You lazily chant.

"Hey, hey, hey shut the hell up!"

"Stop telling me to shut the hell up!"

"I can do what I want, I'm punk rock!"

"No you're not, are you crazy?!" You exclaim, eyes wide.

"You caught me there!" Tsukishima laughs, lazily waving his hand at you.

"You have weird hair!" You laugh, messily playing with Bokuto's hair.

"Hey blondie, come feel this man's hair!" You hit Tsukishima, catching his attention.

Tsukishima's lanky body lies over you as his hands land on Bokuto's hair, and soon enough, the two of you are messing up Bokuto's hair.

"Ok, I think that's enough." Akaashi chuckles as he sees the look on Bokuto's face through the rear view mirror.

"But mommmmmm!" Tsukishima whines, his body becoming limp across your lap.

"Get your big ass head off my lap!" You shout, shoving Tsukishima's head.

"You're so rude!" He screams in reply.

"No, you're rude!"

"I'm an angel, what are you talking about?!"

"Wait we died and went to heaven? Oh my god!" You yell in surprise, tears flowing down your face.

"Stop crying!" Tsukishima grabs your head, and lightly shakes it.

"No no no, don't shake her head like that!" Kuroo says quickly, his recording moving blearily for a second.

"Oh no, now I'm in trouble! Look what you did!" Tsukishima blames you, tears soon leaving his own eyes.

"Everything's my fault!" You yell, tears still escaping your eyes.

"Damn right."

"Wait, I don't know you!" You suddenly stop crying, and look at the blonde next you in confusion.

"I already told you! Im an angel!" Tsukishima groans in annoyance.

"So that's what angels look like? I didn't think they'd be that attractive!" You whisper to Bokuto not so slyly.

"Huh?" Tsukishima questions.

"Huh?" You question back.

"I love you." Tsukishima slurs randomly.

"You want to hold hands?" You ask, before shoving your hand into Tsukishima's.

"And you! Fix the hair, it looks like a rats nest. A bird could start a family in that trash!" You yell, pointing at Kuroo with your free hand.

A look of genuine offense crosses Kuroo's face, as Bokuto dies of laughter in the backseat. Akaashi simply smirks, but doesn't let Kuroo see it.

"You hurt his feelings, apologize!" Tsukishima yells, head butting you.

"Ow! You apologize!"

"I'm not the one who hurt his feelings, dumbass!"

"You're a dumbass!"

"No I'm not, you are!"

"No! I'm Beyoncé!"

"Are you insane?! You're not Beyoncé!"

You sit still for a second, processing Tsukishima's comment, before slowly starting to cry.

"Wait no you're Beyoncé!" Bokuto reassures you, playfully glaring at Tsukishima.

"No she's not! She's Asian (ignore if you're not lmao)!" Tsukishima yells back.

"Then I'm the Asian Beyoncé!" You yell, obviously outsmarting Tsukishima.

"Ugh, you're so fucking stupid!" Tsukishima groans, letting go of your hand.

You start to cry even harder at Tsukishima's comment. You turn away from the rude tall blonde, cross your arms, and cuddle into Bokuto's chest in comfort.

Bokuto, Kuroo, and Akaashi coo at the sight, while Tsukishima simply grumbles.

"Who are you?" You ask Bokuto, a couple seconds after cuddling into his side.

"I'm you're boyfriend." Bokuto replies, a smile on his face.

You stare at Bokuto, your eyes sparkling.

"I scored big!" You yell, flailing your body in excitement.

"What about him?! Who's he?" You ask again, pointing at Kuroo.

"I'm your boyfriend as well." Kuroo replies, a smirk across his face.

"B-but I insulted you!" Your eyes get watery again at the thought.

"It's ok!" Kuroo reassures, although his facial expression says other wise.

"But I said a bird could nest in your hair! That's rude! But the sad thing is, it's true!" You sob.

Bokuto and Akaashi can't hold their laughter back at that comment, and they lose their shit. Tsukishima realizes the two are laughing, and he decides to join in, his bloody gauze falling out as his body racks with laughter. You let out a huge shriek at the sight.

"What?!" Tsukishima frantically asks.

"Your lips fell off!"

"They did?!"

"Yea! They're sitting on your lap! Here I'll help you!" You exclaim, picking up Tsukishima's gauze and shoving it back into his mouth.

"There, all better!" You exclaim happily, arms spread out wide.

"We're home." Akaashi calls out, as he parks the car.

Bokuto opens his side of the door, as Kuroo opens Tsukishima side. Bokuto pulls you out of the car before picking you up bridal style and carrying you into the apartment. Kuroo pulls Tsukishima out as well, but slings him over his shoulder.

"Put me down, you creep!" Tsukishima yells, pounding Kuroo's back.

"Kidnapper! Kidnapper! I'm calling the police! 119!" Tsukishima screams.

Kuroo ignores Tsukishima's shouts, and closes the door behind him with his foot.

"Food!" You scream, as you catch sight of the kitchen.

"Not now little one, you need to go to bed." Bokuto laughs.

"But I want food now!"

"Shut up!" Tsukishima yells, for what seems to be the thousandth time that evening.

"There are people starving in Africa, and you're complaining!" He continues.

"I'm sorry ok!" You cry.

"Alright, time for bed you two." Akaashi sighs, while Bokuto and Kuroo carry you up into your room.

Bokuto and Kuroo lie the two of you down comfortably, and before you know it, both of you are out like a light, clinging to one another.

"My god, this has got to be the funniest day of my life!" Kuroo hollers in laughter.

•••

"I called you mom?!" You whisper yell, eyes as wide as saucers.

"Oh god I'm so embarrassed." You hide behind your hands, your face extremely hot.

"Forget that! I introduced myself as an angel!" Tsukishima exclaims.

"Yea, and we all know that's not true.." you trail off.

"Ok ok, I think we all know what the worst occurrence was." Kuroo cuts in.

"What?" You and Tsukishima question simultaneously.

"When you insulted my hair style!" Kuroo playfully yells.

"No.... no that was true." You laugh.

"I think I prefer you on anesthesia." Kuroo glares.

"Rude!"

"Says you!"

"Ok ok enough you two. Just finish your breakfast." Akaashi says, tired of your pointless bickering.

"Sorry mom." Tsukishima mocks.

"Hey, you have no room to talk. You called her mom too!"

"I did not!"

"Heh, yea you did." Bokuto laughs.

"Ugh, I'm leaving." Tsukishima states, a small blush on his face as he gets up and storms away.

"Let's never bring this topic up again, agreed?"

"Agreed." The three males sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 272 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
254K 4.7K 40
Fluff and angst I have a lemon book Requests are open This book would be mostly underrated characters
126K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
35.2K 256 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!