Short stories

Galing kay Little_Lee543

Pretty much the title, I most likely will use my OCs and maybe a few characters from different animes, I migh... Higit pa

The Little Mermaid retell Pt. 1
The Little Mermaid retell pt. 2
TLMR (pt 3)
TLMR (pt. 4)
TLMR (pt. 6)
TLMR (pt. 7)
TLMR (pt. 8)
TLMR (pt. 9)
TLMR (pt. 10)
TLMR (pt. 11)
TLMR (pt. 12)
TLMR (pt. 13)
The Little Mermaid Retell (pt. 14)
The Little Mermaid Retell (pt. 15)
The Little Mermaid Retell (pt.16)
The Little Mermaid Retell (pt. 17)
The Little Mermaid Retell (pt. 18)
The Little Mermaid Retell (pt.19)
The Little Mermaid Retell (pt. 20) *Final Chapter*
Sparks of Hope (pt. 1)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 2)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 3)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 4)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 5)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 6)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 7)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 8)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 9)
Spark of Hope (pt. 10)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 11)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 12)
Sparks of Hope (pt. 13)
Random one shot type thing
A little NeKa one shot
Inu x Nichelle one shot
Bit of backstory
What's happening to my Sparks of Hope story
Helpless one shot!
Better than I know myself
The Dragneel Sisters!
Slipping Sanity
The Heart of a Book
Burn
Is Matthew Gay or European?
Dangerous kind of love
Stay Alive (Reprise)
My Hero
The Side Only She Knew
Cell Block Tango
The Heart of a Book (pt. 3)
Not So Sleeping Beauty
Room of Answers
Drugged
Meet me in the band room
I'm the one who cleans out your dream catcher
First Burn one shot
My Fairy Princess
I'm the bad guy
Work of Art
Flinch
First Burn one shot (#2!!)
Slipped Through My Fingers
Haylee's capture
Fnaf continuation
*insert creative title because my mind wont work right now*
Why did i write this?!
Copy

TLMR (pt. 5)

28 3 45
Galing kay Little_Lee543

Soooo, another quick A/N before you continue reading!! I want to thank NuraLovesAtem and NekoStarDragneel247 for reading this story! I like hearing your feedback on it and just reading your comments on my story makes me feel good, so thanks again you two!! Now, back to the story!!!

Ella soon came flying over to the couple and landed beside Haylee. "Is he...dead?" The neko asked the fairy with a worried and upset look on her face.

The blonde opened one of the boy's eyes before closing it again. "It's hard to tell." She answered honestly before placing her hand on the boy's chest. "I know some healing magic." She said, but Haylee pulled the girl's hand away.

"No need. Look." She said and pointed to the boy's chest which was now rising and falling with silent breaths. "He's breathing." She said.

Haylee gently pushed a lock of his blue hair away from his face, looking mesmerized by the boy. "He's...so..."

"Beautiful? Adorable?" Ella asked with a smirk, earning a playful glare in return. "Oh don't look at me like that, I ship it!" She exclaimed, making Haylee hush her.

"We don't want anyone to see us." The hazel eyed girl said before looking back at the bluenette. She gently placed her hand onto his cheek and hummed softly.

"What would I give to live where you are
What would I pay to stay here beside you"

She sung softly to the unconscious boy while running her thumb across his cheek.

"What would I do to see you smiling at me
Where would we walk
Where would we run"

Matthew, Kyle and Neko were finally able to spot the hazel eyed girl and Ella flew over to them. Kyle and Neko saw what was happening between Haylee and the blue haired boy and their jaws dropped.

Ella quickly clamped her hands over the pinkette's mouth before she could squeal. "Shhh, let's not interrupt them. I see a new ship brewing~" Ella said, making Neko's eyes sparkle.

Matthew saw his brother and giggled while shutting his jaw. "K-keep your mouth shut. Y-you don't want t-to catch flies."

"If we could stay all day in the sun
Just you and me
And I could be part of your world"

As Haylee sang, Nagisa slowly started opening his eyes while placing his hand on top of the soft one that was holding his cheek.

He was able to make out a girl with short dirty blonde hair, cat ears on her head along with an eyepatch covering her right eye, but her voice was what put him in a daze.

A high pitched yell of his name is what cut off the singing and Haylee quickly turned her head towards the source of the yell.

Happy was flying over to the two of them and Haylee gasped softly. She pulled away from the bluenette and jumped back into the water before swimming a reasonable distance away with the twins, Neko, and Ella following her.

"Nagisa! Are you okay?!" The blue cat said while landing beside Nagisa's head. The redhead with orange eyes from earlier came walking over and helped the bluenette stand up. "Nice to see that you're still in one piece man." He said with a chuckle.

Nagisa shook his head and looked out to sea, still trying to comprehend what had just happened. "There was a girl Karma. She was the one who rescued me." He explained and started walking to the water's edge. "She was singing and her voice...it was..." he sighed softly with a smile appearing on his face. "Beautiful."

As he said this, he felt himself starting to get lightheaded. Karma noticed and helped the boy steady himself. "Mhm." The redhead hummed, not fully believing him. "You know man, I think you swallowed too much sea water. Let's get you back to the palace and you can tell me all about your dream girl there." He said with a smirk, making the bluenette blush lightly.

"C'mon Happy." Karma called to the blue cat who was flying over the water. He had caught Haylee's scent and started following it. "Huh? Oh, okay! I'm coming!" He yelled before following the two boys.

Haylee and the others were hiding behind a rock and once the boy's were out of sight, Neko hugged her little sister and squealed. "Did you catch his name?! Who was he?! Ooooh!!! I ship it!!" She yelled.

"S-sissy! Calm down!!" Haylee exclaimed while blushing brightly.

Ella giggled at the two then looked at Neko. "And what about you strawberry?~ I saw you looking at that redhead the whoooole time!"

Neko's eyes widened and a blush appeared on her cheeks. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" She said.

Kyle smirked. "Sure you weren't." He said, then his smirk faded.

"That was too close you two! We need to make sure that king Natsu doesn't hear about this at all. He'll be extremely upset if he finds out that both of his sisters were making goo goo eyes at two humans." He said. "So let's just keep this a secret between the five of us. Okay?" He asked, but only Matthew was paying attention to him.

Ella and Neko were still chatting about what had just happened and Haylee was now perched on the rock, in her own little world.

"I don't know when
I don't know how
But I know something's starting right now
Watch and you'll see
Someday I'll be part of your world"

As she sang this part a wave washed over the group. Ella quickly flew out of the way, but the others were doused by the water.

A few bubbles were seen a few yards away from the group and two heads popped out of the water, one with red hair and fox ears, the other with pure white hair. They had been watching the whole thing.

Inside the sea creature's skeleton the woman with dark hair and purple eyes was watching everything that was going on.

A chuckle left her lips. "Oh no no. I can't believe it. This is too easy." She said as she swam over to the crystal ball that was showing her everything. "The palace brat is in love with a human." She said with a smirk appearing on her face.

"And it's not just any old human. A prince!" She said with a laugh. "Oh big brother'll love that won't he?" She said to herself before turning her head. "King Natsu's headstrong, lovesick sister would definitely make a charming addition to my little garden." She said with a smirk as she swam over to the main opening of the skeleton.

On the ground below her, were sea polyps that seemed to be somewhat human like. As she swam by, the polyps shrunk downwards, wishing to hide from the woman above them that had turned them into what they are.

Evil laughter soon broke the silence as the dark haired woman soon thought up a scheme to get the power she had always craved.

The next morning at the palace, everyone was in a cheerful mood. A mermaid with blonde hair and brown eyes called out to Haylee, who was at the moment, still in her room. "Haylee, it's time to come out now."

"Sorry about that Lucy. Good morning." Haylee replied with a kind smile as she started humming to herself which was very unusual for her. Haylee was a shy girl and rarely wanted to sing or even hum aloud. She swam over to one of the vanity sets and sat down while looking at her reflection.

"Are you feeling alright Haylee?" A woman with short brown hair asked as she placed a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Couldn't be better Athena." The girl replied as she looked in the mirror. She fixed up her hair a bit and adjusted her eyepatch, still humming to herself.

Soon, most of the females that lived in the castle were crowding around her, one by one, starting to realize why she was acting the way she was.

Haylee didn't mind and she picked a purple flower that was growing beside her. She took in it's lovely sent as she started swimming away, still humming to herself.

As she was swimming, she bumped into Natsu who gave her a bright smile. Haylee returned the smile with a giggle. "Morning bro bro." She said happily while placing the flower into his hair. "Morning Haylee." He said happily and watched her swim away, now singing softly to herself.

The other women who were crowded around her earlier watched her swim away. "Oh she's got it bad." A woman with white hair and blue eyes said with a giggle.

"What? What does she have?" Natsu asked, now looking a bit worried.

"Isn't it obvious Natsu?" Lucy asked with a smile. "Haylee's in love."

Natsu reached up to take the flower out of his hair, having mixed feelings about the news. "My littlest sister, Haylee...in love?!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

600 16 11
{Started - 07/25/2023} {Finished - ??/??/????} Welcome to my first one-shot book! This is ONLY for my OCs! Feel free to make any requests! If you hav...
574 37 49
Hey guys, I am creating my own One-shots to Romantically ship myself with everyone, so please don't kill me.
42.8K 1K 26
DaiSuga fluff/angst. โš ๏ธTrigger warning: Suicide, Self Harm, Foul and offensive language and sexual harassmentโš ๏ธ COVER IS FROM GOOGLE!!!! Hope you lik...