Bad girl / Misunderstood

By emilyiy3

What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

35 3 0
By emilyiy3

I waddle with opening the door but after five minutes I do it.

„You can sleep in the guest room." I tell Matt on our way up the stairs. I open the door for him, while Abby walks in my room. „There should be everything needed." I point to the bed. He's just standing at the door, leaning on the door frame and staring at me. „So goodnight." I step out and want to pass by him. Matt catches my wrist and pulls me to him. I look up to him. We're so close that our breaths mix, and I'm already out of my breath. Then he slowly leans to my face and lays his lips on mine. Softly and slowly, as he's afraid of hurting me. I open up my lips and let him in. He grabs my waist and gently pushes me against the door frame. I hook my arms behind his neck and he trails his hand to my tights. After a while we pull out to catch a breath and I realize what we're doing. My braing just doesnt't work properly in his vicinity and I hate that.

„Matt....we.....we shouldn't." I say between kisses, that are more and more keen. When he finally pulls out, he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and says, „Will you stay with me tonight? I just want to lay – next to you." He says it with sincerity in his eyes that I can't resist. All the wall that I've built in all of these years – just suddenly disappear. I know that when we wake up it'll be disaster and at least one of us will regret it. But tonigh I want to be just a little selfish. „Ok then." I nod. He smiles widely that also his dimples appear.

He lays opposite me and leans his head on hand. I lay the same way and we just stare at each other for a while.

„Will you tell me something about tonight?"

Although the latest activities woke me up, my brain is still numb from alcohol and that probably stops me from thinking clearly. I gain courage and hope that he won't remeber anything. „As I already told you, I've been quite a rebel. I....a few years ago I was lost. My parents aren't quite ideal and nobody uderstood me. I met some people, that were like this. That understood me and didn't jugde me. We were around fifteen years old, I guess. We started getting to know new things – we drank and smoked. Later on, we found the mines and made something huge from it – something you saw tonight. Hmm...I went through some things. And Abby and I aren't so interested in it anymore. We meet just a few times in months. But they're still like my family. They helped me in the worst moments in my life. They went through it with me." That words just slipped through my lips, before I could stop them. There's a darkness in the room so I don't see his eyes and he also doesn't tell anything, he just hugs me and we fall asleep.

Matt's P.O.V.

I stare at her without words. She is so beautiful, as she isn't even from this world. That small and straight nose of her that towers above her full lips. I can't take my eyes of them and I struggle with urge to kiss her. Maroon hair covers half of her face.

She moves and I hold my breath so I don't wake her up. I guess it's already noon. My head's beating and my stomach hurts but I wouldn't change a moment. I don't understand everything she told me yesterday.

She opens eyes but also closes them quickly. „Mmmmm."

I laugh under my nose. There's probably much light. She turns on her back and covers eyes with forearm. After a while she looks at me but stays quiet. As always. She doesn't lead conversations about nothing. She is rather quiet. It's nice change after years of hearing just bullshit from priggish girls, that have just one intention. And that's how to get you and become popular. I admit, that I got used to it and liked it. But I really need to find out if Emily is like one of them and I'm just wasting my time or why is she that mysterious.  „Morning, beauty." I say finally.

„Hi."

„How are you?"

„Bad. As always. What about you?"

„Same."

That silence again. I know that we need to talk about some things but suddenly, a voice from other room interupts us. It's Abby, vomiting. I cringe my nose.

„I gotta help her. And then make some breakfast." She starts standing up and makes painful grimace, from headache so she ads, „And coffee, strong coffee." Then she leaves.

I deal with some phone calls and find a bathroom where I put myself together. After half an hour I hear some noise from downstair so I go there. On the right side is living room with couch, where Abby with towel on her face lays, sleeping I suppose. I turn left, to the kitchen, and find Em doing something and singing along. She's cooking eggs. Then she turns and when she sees me, she jumps a bit. Her pupils widen – from surprise, I guess. And I can't resist smiling.

Emily's P.O.V.

He moves a few steps closer. He's wearing just pants so I see his bare chest in all its beauty. Every muscle is perfect and I need to get my eyes off. I don't know what to think about all of this. He's become my new friend. But after this night, I don't know what to expect. And that's not usual for me. I always try to avoid situations like this. They always lead to something bad.

„I'm afraid that you start hate me." He says, as first.

„Then, we are afraid of the same thing." I bet that in this moment my eyes reflect his.

He smiles. But with different smile. Not with his usual grin across whole face, that he always has. But with one, I've seen just a few times. One, that reaches his eyes.

„So let's stop being afraid." He whispers. I don't know what he is about to do, but I don't want to let it happen. So I quickly recover and try to change the subject.

„We can start with breakfast. Do you like omelette?"

„Sure." I can't recognize what I hear in his voice. But his face and eyes don't show anything as he sits on a bar chair. I finish the breakfast and go wake up Abby.

While eating, we listen to Abby's painful moaning and swearing. Matt leaves after that and we stay alone for the rest of the weekend.

„So now when I know you a bit better. Don't you want to get to know me better?" Matt asks. It's Monday morning and obviously, he is in great mood. He is always in great mood on Monday's morning which I can't understand.

„No, I don't."

„Oh, come on. Why are you being so impatiens?"

„I have many reasons."

„You won't resist, once."

„I doubt it."

And it continues like this for another days as well. He has loads of cues and I just laugh at them. He really thinks that I'll give in? I know that I agreed to sleep with him in one bed but that was innocent. At least I try to wheedle it.

On Friday, we agree to go back to the hill behind the school, where I firt took him. We're sitting on the bench and talking. Matt takes some stone and throws it. I do the same and I also throw further away so I grin at him.

„Good fire." He says, takes another stone and throw it again. This one lands even further. So I repeat it and again throw further.

„Just admit that your fire is worse than girl's."

„That's not true. Do you wanna bet?" He says teasingly. I look at him from the corner of my eye, if he really means it. But he has serious face so I ask, „What do you want to bet on?"

„Well, let's say that if I win....hmmm...you'll play poker with me." I chuckle. Does he really mean it? „Truth or dare poker. But as I'm so generous, it'll be easier. We won't do any stupid dares, just take off one piece of clothes." I love bets and I also think that I can throw further away. And even in the worst case, I'm freaking good at poker. „We'd play tomorrow, at my house."

„You belive in yourself way too much. But ok – deal." I agree and I see sparkle in his eyes.

„Do you want to throw first?"

„No. I'd like to learn something." I say innocently.

He takes a stone, straddles and throws. It lands about thirty meters further than any previous. It's impossible for me to throw even close to him. That little asshole! He knew, he'd win. But I at least try. I take a stone and throw. As I expected – it lands around fifteen meters before Matt's. „Shit!" I swear.

Winning grin appears on Matt's face. „I hope that you can play poker better. So tomorrow, at my place." Then he leaves and lets me standing there, alone and pissed. Tomorrow, you'll beg me when you stay only in underwear.

---------------♥-------------------♥-----------------

I hope you guys enjoy my story :)

Don't hestitate to leave a comment on what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 0 17
A girl who has a love hate, crush on a fello who feels the same way...however it's never as simple as it seems between them as they also go to the sa...
308 4 21
A new boy comes to a new highschool. He is seen as the school's bad boy. Until he meets a girl of his dreams! He soon realizes he is in love her, but...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
1.7K 42 15
What happens when a bad girl meets a good guy? Is it the game of fate to bring them together or is it just a way to break two hearts and became each...