MELTING SOULS ✓

By 24guddi

"love never fades" it can't not be forgotten or erased lucky are those who's love is by there side . unlu... More

Introduction.
Introduction.
part 1
chapter one (A)
chapter two💫💥
chapter two (A)
chapter two (B)
chapter three💥💫
chapter three (A)
chapter ( B)
chapter four💥💫
chapter four (a)
part 4
part 4 (a)
part 5💫💥
part 5 (A)
part 6💥💫
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 11 (A)
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 14(a)
part 14 (b)
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
important notice
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
important notice/ character briefing
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
important notice
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
THANK YOU

part 22

7.2K 317 42
By 24guddi

Hello everyone one!!!
Hope story is going well .
Okie people some points to be noted .which I want to make aware for u all

1) as it's long story (I don't have any plans to stop this story with 50 to 100 parts .It will go till I completely give u all sense which I have imagined for this story )so obviously story will go slow with many twist and turns .

2) this is my 1st story so I'm really working for it to give best .(hope it worth)😆

3) I have written another story I guess few are aware of that is "loving soul or broken heart" that is my 2nd story and there will weekly update of that story bcz my entire focus is now on" melting soul "which is dear to my heart (I just promoted my another story 😁😫😂😂😂😂 "loving soul or broken heart"

4) and importantly tho story is going slow , I m making sure to least pen write near to 1600 to 2000 words in ever update .which is kind long update hopefully.

5)many are curious about what happened in past etc but as said it long ff so obviously I will take time to revil the past , flashback. But heanforth I will try to provie flashbacks)

6) and lastly thank u all for votes and comments .without yours votes and comments .It encourage me to write updates

And finally self talk is over
🙏👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 update👇👇👇👇
______________________________________________
Arnav who observed everything kept mum .He was surprised when she met nani. He was happy least she spoke to nani .tho he was not expecting much from her but her little efforts towards nani made him feel more guilty. Making up his mind he walked towards his car to reach office.
_________________________________________________

Wiping her tears , composing her self. She masked her emotions and walked inside the home
____________________________________________

ma'am this way please the lady in early 20 guided her .

"Its khushi " she said scanning the surrounding while climbing the steps

"Huu okie khushi ma'am " the gal told again while climbing the steps .

" khushi yaar, call me only khushi ." What's yours name " khushi asked

"My name is kamal , khushi didi".and this is yours room she said taking khushi to corner room of 1st floor .

"U work here"

"Ha didi , newly appointed "

"Okie "saying khushi stped inside her room.

"But didi won't u have anything "

"No kamal I'm not hungry , I'll have later in evening with all "

"Okie didi anything els u want me do for u "

"No yaar , I'm tired .If need I'll ask "

Give a nod to the khushi she walked back downstairs. Kamal liked khushi behaviour. She was kind towards her

_______________________________________________

Khushi when stopped inside the room scanned the interior of the room ( I have giving khushi room pic do remember that picture ) the room was coloured in baby sky blue and white colour . Walls were planed coloured without any pictures or frames .The three walls were plane.but right wall behind the bed was having big frame of art painting which was suting room environment .The bed was extra big, with matching bed sheet and white curtains and and three side of bed had soft mattress . right side was balcony and beside that was washroom.
With big windows allowing sun to direct enter in her room . Stepping towards balcony all she can clearly see is shanvian the other end of mansion .she can clearly see garden beside pool and she can see small tarace which she knew was located near poolside of Arnav room .see can clearly see his small self made tarace which was having gardening made by him .She can have clear view shanvian.
As her room was located in corner end .she can see garden, and entrance gate of her new mansion .

______________________________________________

Same time -shanvian.

All family settled in living room .expect akash and Arnav who went to office .

Hello, hi , pie byee khushi beteya was looking beautifulwa but she dint speak to any of us .

" hmm, she is changed a lot nani, she dint even acknowledged anyone of us .When we were in UK the too she did same dadi .I know I did mistake but payal she could have least Spoke to her ."
Anjali spoke .

I can understand her ignorance towards us but don't forget what all u blamed her when I warned u all hundred times but who cared me then now repent yours mistake .and Anjali u dint do anything less then so plz least avoid any conversations with khushi beta .I don't want her again remember all this " " and payal was fault too .tho u all repenting it but some times it leaves bitter scare in one's life ."
" I m not pointing anyone mistake her it was yours all mistake .either avoid any argument with khushi betaya which will cause her misunderstands more or least correct yours mistake's by avoiding any arguments with her .try to win her heart her " saying this nani walked angrily towards her room.

Followed by mami .

Anjali and payal blowed there head down wiping there tears .
__________________________________________________

Laying on the double king side bed, her thoughts went back to mrng incident .she saw how nani was happy seeing her .checking the time it was 1 o'clock .making a quick plan for evening .she can't wait for that .But before that she need to have her beauty sleep .15 hours journey was very tired . Truning around sleeping on her stomach. In her famous taekwendo pose .half on bed half outside the bed .she dozed off. .

__________________________________________________
Evening -5 o'clock
Shanvian

The raizarda welcomed the mehta's inside the leaving room .

"We are really glad having u all her "nani said after all settled down .

" we could not ditch such lovely invitation" dadi said but we are sorry we couldn't get anything with us here. Hope u all won't mind "

" plzz keep the formality away .We felt good u accepted ours invitation".nani said .

Hair prakasha who came with tea /coffee , India snacks which were looking deliciously freaking .

After giving evening everyone tea nani asked .

"Hope u all got comfortable "

Actually naniji .oops shall I call u nani ji plz I m not so good in adressing Mr/Mrs/mss. Anika asked for which nani happy nodded Yeh.

"We are really comfortable here I'm just happy I can have all Indian food here .I was so bored of having organic food in uk". Anika said with pout.

"In that case u will love yours stay here beteya"mami said who was sitting beside her.

"Yes auntyji , thankfully varun and khushi are not organic , dite freak .They usually use to get me some Indian food .but my husband is all time conscious of organic food "

"Anika are u complaining about us here "shivya asked who was hearing to talks .

Don't mind nani ji " she speaks a lot, he concluded to nani after giving cold glare to Anika.

Varun who is he mami asked bcz they met everyone expect varun .

Varun is my youngest grand son and khushi is my youngest and only grand daughter ." Dadi said .
" they both dint come here actually we dint inform them also .Both came late and after that both are still resting for this long journey ".

"It's okie, it happens "nani said .

" but not in case of varun and khushi" " they both are such a sleepy heads .All grown ups bit still naughtiness is there .".

"I can understand , even our youngest nk is same .He is not here. Or els u would have seen him ."

" yours family is big and sweet " dadi stated.

" thank u , tho the family is big but sometimes it creates gap" nani said getting emotional .coming to sense a she asked diverting them " anika beta which month Is this"nani said

" it's seventh month naniji, another 3 months".

" that's good , beta be careful "

" even u naniji my family was enough but u too saying same .".

"Telling for betterment beta"

There's comes arnav who was probably talking on phone .

" it's not in my hand .I do what I state not as u say Mr umseh .better stick to yours words or else u know the concouncious .."
After seeing surrounding he was whole family and mehta family looking at him .
" tomorrow same time Mr umesh I need my work to be done "saying this he hanged up the call. Giving his laptop bag to hP he walked towards living room.

hello saying he sat beside maan who was till now silent spectrum.

"Chote were is akash " he is coming Di .We took different cars today .

Giving nod to him anjali passed him is coffee .

Chote who is Chote anika asked as she dint find any kid in surrounding .

Arnav who heard gave cold glare to his Di.

Huh Chote is arnav nickname anjali said in low voice which was audible to all present over there .

Anika could not control her lung but manged and said sorry I dint mean to hurt u and stuffed chips in her mouth to stop her laugh.

Anjali just pouted looking at arnav giving angry glare to her .

Sorry asr , she speaks a lot saying this shivya gave anika a cold glare for his anika concreted back on her plate.

" aksha was telling are Indians but settled in UK".mama asked .

" ji basically we are from Mumbai .We do had ours business there but after maan dadaji sudden death .things started changing so we left India and settled in since then ".

"Hmm u all keep visiting Indian then"
"

"Not really , last 6 years back I came here with anika .but we don't come here .tho we have some property here in Mumbai it will be looked after other but we don't come here"dadi said .

Nani knew the tone which dadi spoke which we surely a sad tone so to divert the topic she asked .
" why don't u all have some more samosa".

" plzz nani ji .I was waiting when u ll ask me this .I would love to eat 1 more samosa" anika said showing her happiness for having another somosa

All started laughing hearing her argue for another somsoa which they felt cutee.

" no anika u are not having, I don't want you to upset yours stomach .u a fall sick easily and changing of climate can make it worse" shivya warrned her .. For which anika only made puppy face .

"Don't worry beta, they are made in home .She can have them ".mami said and nani gave him assuring him this its okie.

I so love u all saying this anika gave side hug to mami .

I shall big bring somosa saying payal went to kitchen to get fresh somosa.

" don't pamper her auntyji she is typically foodie "shivya said .

" there is no harm beta so relax".nani said .

The conversation got broke when maan rang with khushi name flashing .arnav who was the same and concreted on coffee but making is ears alert to phone call.

"Yeh kiddo. "

"We are in shantivan. "

"Yeh he told me , so I dint disturb yours sleep ."

"When u woke up then."

"What, were are u going ."

After a long pause he spoke ."shall I accompany u ".

"No ill accompany u "

"Not me fine , shivya will accompany u ".

"Are u sure ".

" orels, take varun with u .But were is he".

" fine , come soon then and Yeh take driver with u "

"No kiddio u are taking driver and that's final and come back soon.well be waiting "

" okie take care , cya".

Hanging up the call he found complete silence .

Giving a smile to his dadi who was looking worried towards him and blinked his eyes indicating as if it's fine .He did same to shivya.

Payal after serving somosa to anika Was walking back to her place to sit beside anjali felt dizzy and was about to fall which was noticed by anika and akash who just entered the house .

Anika shouted " be careful saying anika got up"

"Payal" akash shouted rushed toward her who now holded by anjail .she was unconscious now .

Akash lifted her in his arms and rushed towards his room telling "bhai plz call the doctor".

All family followed him towards his room .leaving mehta's confused

It was all so sudden .arnav gave quick call to Dr and stood in living room with mama with mehta's

"Sorry for in convinces beta "mama said .looking towards maan who was looking worried fro sudden incident.

"No uncle don't be ,sometimes it happens "shivya said .

Dadi who was worried for payal asked ."if u don't mind can I see her ".

Sure this way saying mama guided dadi and anika towards akash room .

The 3 men stood in living room silently. Waiting for Dr arrival.

When Dr arrived she directly walked towards arnav.

" what happened ASR .All okie "she asked

"If everything okie I was not suppose to call u "he said guiding her towards aksha room followed by maan and shivya.

"But I don't know whts wrong went with payal. She fainted all the sudden .she was fine till few mins back ". Check her aspa saying he stood outside akash room.

Giving nod to him nd she rushed inside and told everyone to wait outside .

The raizarda and mehta's stood outside worried akash room worried bcz till today nothing such issues happened with payal.

After what felt like ages when Dr opened the room the impatience akash who was placing the corridor rushed towards Dr and asked .

"What happened to payal , y did she faint .she dint even get her sense when I sprinkled water .tho she had breakfast and lunch on time .what happened to her. will u speak up dammit "he told in one breath as he was getting frustrated seeing no response from Dr.

'Relax Mr raizarda , give me a chance to speak "

"What happened to her "he asked her again .

Seeing everyone who was looking worried she spoke." Payal is fine she got her conscious but wait for few mins to know what exactly happened to her ".

" what u waiting for go check her and tell me what made her faint".

"She is doing it , just 5mins results will be out saying Dr went back inside leaving confused and worried family's behind .

After 5mins dr came outside with smile on face

"Now say what happened to payal and why u smiling " akash asked Dr.

" relax Mr raizarda .u can ask that to yours wife directly I'm sure u will be happy knowing it from from her" saying she gave space to aksha to enter inside the room.

After aksha left dry spoke to all smiling
" there is no wrong with Mrs raizarda heath .its just symptoms "

Nani asked " what symptoms".

" yours daughter in law is pregent .she is expecting a baby ".

This new really broke the worried faces into tears specially nani , mami , anjali Nd even anika.

" it Is confirmed Mrs raizarda is pregent but few checkups should be do , so she has to visit hospital tomorrow"

Hp guided dr towards exit .

The whole raizarda family was over moon today even arnav was happy it was after many years seeing his family happy so much .

The mehta's was happy for payal .They wanted to give the family there space so after giving quick wishes to nani and mami the mehta's took there leave .anjail guided them still entrance .

"Sorry dadaji , we could not treat u properly "

No beta , in fact we are extermally happy for u all"

"Thank u dadi ji but do visit us again ".

"Sure beta .go celebrate happiness with yours family now we shall leave " dadi said cupping anjali face .
After taking dadi blessing and giving quick hug to anika .sharing a quick byes the mehta's parted.

________________________________________________

the raizarda was over moon today .akash was more shy then payal he was blushing when he knew about news .Whole family was laughing, with happiness .arnav who was silent spectrum could feel his family happiness .it was after many days na many years they are hearing good new .some were he hoped if khushi would be his side today to celebrate there happiness.

If in past he dint misunderstood anything my be he would be happy with his marriage life with khushi may be he would be father too. He felt pain but now he got opportunity in his hand to re correct his mistakes .

Giving quick hug to aksha who was blushing like hell and congratulated payal .He walked towards his room .
_________________________._____________________

Laxminagar- gupta house .

A family -a home .standing at entrance of home were front door was open all she could see is same house, same living room, same homely feeling , ahh she so missed it .Looking in living room .The home as not changed to bit .everything was same when she last stepped out of this house .TV was on and her babuji was giving puppy look to her amma who was scolding him probably .

Garmai was scolding shashi who dint had his medicine and now was feeling weak

How many times I told u take medicine on time but no when u will listen to me .All u do is work .who I'm here.

" I just missed it today , there was big delivery so I got busy guiding the workers .its okie now I had medicine I will be fine in while don't worry" saying shashi gave assurance to Garmai who was worried for her husband.

"It's not like that , I'm worried bcz I know how much sweets u like to have and I'm sure u might have popped up some sweets in shop .This worries me "

Sticking his Tonge out and making serious face " don't u trust me enough Garmai .I have stopped taking sweets .and since u found out of this debities u are sacking my life with so many restrictions" saying shashi off the TV and was about to get up.

"How mean, be thankful least I allow u to have some sweets sometimes "she mocked him

" if my khushi would be hear na she would Have allowed me to have sweets and she use to even be my side that would not let u know about it but nowadays u are really Truning a big Hitler"shashi said

" like father , like daughter .u are old shashi ji look after your health stop taking this debities lightly"

" I'm not old and look at yourself u have started get white hair". Shashi said signing towards her hair

Mocking him back " coloring hair to back u won't look young "

Babuji just stood keeping his hands on hips and gave angry glare to Garmai who had teasing look.
"Truth hurts shashi ji , stop expecting much .u are old" saying Garmai was about to back to kitchen stopped when she heard the most wanted voice after years (😂😂😂😂😝😝😆)

Khushi who stood at entrance with tears continuous flowing down with smile seeing her amma babuji cute fight .

"My babuji is still young amma don't say like that"
Khushi said still standing at entrance with tears flowing down with smile on face.

Garmai and shashi in need had a shock when they heard the voice .Garmai turned to face praying to god what she heard is true not any Imagination.
And shashi stood still seeing his little baby in his door step.

Khushi saying Garmai rushed towards khushi hugged her even khushi hugged her amma today she she failed to mask her emotions crying badly hugging her amma both the women sobbed hugging each other.speaking nothing

Breaking the hug both women wiped each other tears
"Khushi u came " for which khushi only nodded still crying seeing her amma so near to her .

"Amma" saying khushi hugged her amma feeling her mother after long pause both broke the hug and khushi looked at her babuji who stood with shock expression on his face .

Walking slowing towards her babuji she touched his arms, face and said babuji
And hugged him .shashi dint hug her back still stood shocked .

Not feeling her babuji she broke the hug and asked "babuji don't u speak to me , I know u are angry on me I'm sorry please speak something "

"U u my khushi came back , u came back khushi "

Khushi only nodded seeing her babuji talking

" u came khushi, so long khushi u made me wait to long "
"Sorry babuji" saying both hugged each other. Shashi had tears in his eyes his eyes went moist seeing his favourite daughter finally.

Unable to hold his tears he cried in happiness .

"My bacha u came .u made me really wait long see yours babuji can walk , talk even I can dance now but u really made me wait for long .I was so desperated to see u.and u ser yours babuji"

" sorryeee I'm sorryeee babuji " I dint kept my promise to be good daughter .

" u are my good and best daughter "

Nodding no to him she said I'm sorry babuji yours daughter could not keep her promise .
Wiping her tears " I missed u khushi"

Both hugged each other .Garmai joined them and cared khushi head kissing her forehead. Shashi told " u gave me best surprise .u don't have any idea how I'm feeling now seeing u "

After feeling and after emotional huges and kissed showing of love.the parents and daughter talked to no end sharing everything .shashi told about his treatment, his shops etc khushi told about her work , how she stayes in UK.
After having food prepared my her amma both mother daughter had emotional talks .
They dint bring past talks .All they shared with each other making sure all were fine in past .
Khushi told about mehta family .how they treat her like family she also mentioned she is staying with them .shashi and Garmai dint request her to to stay back bcz they know she won't hear them .But they were happy knowing khushi was fine and felt proud for her success in life .
Tho anjail , payal mentioned them that khushi has changed a lot .After seeing her she was in need changed person but still same by heart. She talked to them like she use to talk to them before .
Khushi after many days felt light she opened up herself in front of her parents .The pain which she was hiding she couldn't control it expressed it when she met her parents .

She dint mention them how she reached to UK. How she met mehta but just shared basic which needed to be knowed.

Shashi too just told about his shops but dint tell how he managed to do that all .He don't want any past memories make his daughter weak so he just told good part.

Garmai was finally happy seeing her daughter she was proud of her daughter

After having early dinner with her parents with sharing of jokes , pulling leg of her amma both daughter and father had fun the family was happy after long time .
Making a promise to meet soon khushi took there leave .The few hours she spent with her amma and babuji made her feel easy and happy after long time tho till today she achieved many success but after meeting her parents after many years made her feel over the moon bcz of others mistkee she can't distance herself with her parents .thanking her stars she left gupta house to reach her home.

_______________________________________________
After khushi left the gupta got call from raizarda home for sharing payal pragent news which made them feel heaven. Even they told that khushi came to meet them. Both the raizarda and gupta were happy after 6 years .They just prayed if khushi coming can bring so much happiness what happiness will they get if they get forgiven by khushi.

To be cont...
__________________________________________________

Next update after 50+votes

Hello
Thank u for votes and comments.

I hope everyone read points which I mentioned in start of update.

Hope everyone liked today's update .It was long update tho.

My new story is "loving soul or broken heart" do do check it plzz

Keep voting and give yours opinion.

Thank u
Vote, comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...
49.1K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
78.1K 4K 37
This story is about our favorite couple of ipkknd. This is a serial based story but with little twist and different plots. The story starts before ar...
45.4K 1.6K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...