Crazy In Love ~ Book FOUR

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FOUR of "The Taylor Family Series"** Isabella "Izzy" Taylor is the baby of the family, and the only da... More

COPYRIGHT.
Crazy In Love
New Sensation
Like It or Not
Tiny Daggers
To Look At You
By My Side
Bitter Tears
Soul Mistake
Beautiful Girl
Suicide Blonde
Just Keep Walking
Original Sin
Baby Don't Cry
Need You Tonight
Burn For You
Never Let You Go
This Time
Welcome To The Family
Heart Shaped Box
Something In The Way
In Utero
Nothing Else Matters
About A Girl
Unnamed Feeling
So Far Away
Photograph
One Step Closer
Elegantly Wasted
All Within My Hands
In Bloom
Afterglow
Sweet Child O' Mine
Let It Be Christmas
Like It's Her Birthday
Purple Haze
I Loved Her First
You....and I
The Family Tree
"Loving Her"
Book 5 InFO
IMPORTANT INFO REGARdING LOVING HER

My World

81.3K 1.4K 578
By HeatherJachmann

My world

10th October    (Izzy 30 weeks and 5 days)  (Callie  35 weeks and 3 days)

Aidan's POV     (pic of Callie)

Four and a half weeks to go and Callie and I will be parents, I've never been so anxious to meet someone in my life, our little daughter Maci and it'll be the best day ever, I can't wait to hold her. Today we are heading to Callie's brother Cooper's house as they are having a birthday party for their daughter Kenzie, she turns four in four days, Brax, Lexi and their kids will be there as well, since those two are friends.

"Does this look alright honey?" Callie asked me as she walked out of our bathroom, I love this little apartment, it's cozy and Cal has done an awesome job of decorating it, we also finished getting Maci's room ready last week. I smiled as I looked at my wife, she looks gorgeous, she's wearing a white maxi dress that shows off her swollen belly, and it sets her hair on fire, I love my little red headed baby.

"Hell yeah, I have something we can do to pass the time while we wait to leave." I said her as I slowly stalked toward her, I groaned as my eyes were undressing her, and I know she can see the effect she's got on me. I'll be definitely making sure she's pregnant a few more times, it suits  her and she looks even more beautiful, specailly with that glow on her face, two or three more sound good.

"What do you have in mind Mr. Taylor?" she said in her sexy voice, her hands slowly trailed up my chest as I stood in front of her, her belly was lightly pressed into mine, I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my hands over har sexy firm ass. I inched my face closer to hers, my warm breath tickling her as I left the lightest kiss on her lips before making my way to her ear, I love teasing her like this, she gets turned on even faster.

"I want to make love to my wife, she's just so fucking sexy, and I'm addicted to her." I whispered, my voice was deep and husky, I heard her suck in a shaky breath as I placed light kisses on the sensitive skin near her ear, my hands now bunching the material of the dress up so I can feel that silky smooth skin under my palms. I grinned when I heard her soft moans as my kisses teased her more, I slowly walked us back into our room, she gasped when she felt the edge of the bed where I carefully picked her up and laid her down gently.

"I love you." she whispered as I hovered abover her, my hands were slowly sliding down her knickers, I grinned and pressed my lips to hers, capturing them in a hot deep kiss, I moved so I could slide my shorts down, so I could take my sexy as hell wife.

"I love you too Baby." I whispered across her lips, before taking her slowly and deeply for over an hour, she drives me that crazy that I can't get enough of her, and could go again, but there's no time. I chuckled as she grumbled while slipping her dress back on, I had already thrown my clothes back on , plus a new shirt since she ripped the buttons off the other one.

"I can't find my knickers." she frowned as she looked around the room, I turned around and looked as well, I didn't think I threw them that far, I looked at the clock and it was almost twelve, shit, we will be late if we don't get a move on.

"Just grab another pair, we still have to drop those books off at Izzy on the way there." I said as I moved over to the dresser and picked up my wallet, phone and keys, I heard her grumble something about that pair being more comfortable than the others, oh well, we'll just have to look for them when we get home.

"Baby, you look more than gorgeous, now let's go." I smiled as I watched her fix her make up and hair in the mirror, she smiled and nodded, then picked up her hand bag and the three books that Izzy wants to read. I took her hand and lead her out to the car, it's a beautiful day as well, the sun is shining and the sky looks a gorgeous shade of blue as well, I love this weather, not too hot, not too cold. I helped my wife into the car and as soon as she placed her handbag on the floor in front of her, she sucked in a sharp breath and grabbed onto her chest, I bet that's my baby girl giving her mummy heartburn again, just hope she doesn't throw up in the car.

"You ok, Babe?" I asked her as I pulled out the seatbelt for her to wear, she nodded and looked up at me with a smile.

"Yeah, just heartburn, can't wait for that to stop." she giggled, I would too after having it constantly for the passed couple months. I was just about to shut the foor and head around to my side of the car when she gasped, this time looking at her feet, what the?

"Shit, we left Kenzie's present inside." I sighed, is that all, I thought her waters had broken there for a minute. 

"I'll get it." I gave her peck on the lips before running back inside to get the gift for our niece, I looked around the living area and found it neatly wrapped on the table with a card. After picking it up and locking up the apartment again, I headed back to the car, to see Callie's door shut, so I just opened up the back door and placed it on the backseat, I looked to the front to see Callie resting her head back on the seat. Without waiting another second I quickly ran around to the drivers seat, buckled my belt and put the keys in the ignition and smiled, Kenzie is gonna love that toy that Cal had picked out for her.

"You sure we have everything now?" I asked Callie with a chuckle, I know she already put the baby bag in the car, just in case she said. 

"Yeah, we do." she whispered I turned to look at her and she gave me smile before I turned the car on and drove toward the hospital, we have a little time to drop in and visit Izzy before getting to Cooper's. The whole way there I kept glancing to Callie as she moved slightly from time to time and then I'd notice her hand touching her chest again, I really hate seeing her in any type of pain, I'm gonna be a mess when she' goes into labour, I've seen those birthing videos, absolutely horrible.

"Do you want to get checked over from the doc while we are here?" I asked her as I pulled up into an empty carpark as close to the doors as I could get, just to save Callie from walking so far.

"Yeah, I think that's best Babe, it's not going away." she said as she rubbed over her chest as I turned the car off, once I had pulled the keys out of the ignition I turned to her and gave her hand a squeeze before jumping out of the car and going around to her side to help her out. She passed me the books to carry and grabbed onto my free hand and then we slowly made our way to the main entrance, it's busy in here today.

"Aidan." Callie whispered and suddenly came to a stop, I turned my head and frowned, then watched just like it was slow motion, Callie collapsed to the floor, my quick reaction was to catch her before she hurt herself or the baby.

"Callie? Baby?" I panicked , her eyes were open and I brushed the hair from her face, oh god, no no no, baby wake up!

"Baby, wake up." I cried as I held her face with both of my hands, I could feel the tears starting to pour from my eyes as I shook her lightly, why the fuck isn't she waking up! I looked around and there were people rushing towards us.

"HELP ME!" I screamed, everything after that was a blur, the cpr, them telling me I had to wait in the waiting room as they wheeled her into some room where there was a lot of shouting and commotion from the doctors and the nurses. I just want my wife, my beautiful wife to be ok, oh god and Maci, I can't lose both my girls, come on baby, you have to be alright.

Summer's POV

"Thanks for spending you lunch break with me Mum." Izzy smiled as I placed the rubbish from our lunch that we had brought, I chuckled as I looked at Matty who was snoozing in the recliner chair, that takes me back eighteen years when I was stuck in here with Nick and Izzy.

"You're welcome sweetie, if he starts snoring just throw something at him, that's what I do." I laughed, that would piss him off but it would be so funny to see his face, I do it all the time, and it never gets tired.

"I'll keep that in mind." Izzy chuckled as she looked over to her Dad, she looks a lot better today, plus she hasn't been as grumpy as she has been which is nice, I don't blame her really, I was the same. I looked down at my pager as it started beeping, damn, I was hoping for a quiet afternoon, we already had two new premmies come into the NICU this morning.

"Sweetie I have to go, love you." I rushed out and waved, I have no time to wait for a reply as I rushed my way down to the theatre wing, as I reached OR 3 I found Ethan scrubbing in, he turned and looked my way and the look on his face was one I hate seeing on a doctors face. I quickly slipped on a hat and mask and scrubbed in as fast as I could, I looked through the glassed window to see the other team of doctors working on the mother, oh no, this doesn't look good.

"We have one minute to get that baby out as safely as we can, let's go." Ethan said to me and a couple of my nurses and two other midwives, when we entered the operating room the buzz of the machines and the of the people trying to save this mothers life. I prepared the incubator that was brought in, and waited as Ethan worked fastly on getting the baby out on time, but before he was even halfway there, the sound of the machines constant beep consumed the operating room, the whole room was silent apart from that continuous beep, that sound made my heart drop, I really hate this.

"Time of death, 1224." the doctor that was working on her heart said softly, Ethan was still working quickly on getting the baby, and then suddenly a little squeal from the baby filled the room, Ethan rushed to cut the cord as I moved closer to grab the baby from him. Once I was passed the baby and quickly took the tiny little girl over to the warmer where she was cleaned and checked, she's a little cutie, thick mop of hair, we spent the next couple of minutes checking her vitals, I blocked out the sounds of the mad rush behind me, as my main priority was to make sure this baby was ok.

"Summer." I turned to Ethan as I was about to transfer the baby into the incubator, she'll be going up to the NICU for observations, so far she looks healthy, so she'll be just monitored over the few days.

"Yeah." I said to him, I was now looking at him and then noticed the others where looking at me with sorrow in their eyes, I never handle these either, losing the mother and delivering a healthy baby, it's always so heartbreaking for the father, my heart goes out to him right now, this is one of the worst parts of this job, losing someone, whether it's the mother or the child.

"Summer, it's Callie." Ethan said softly as he moved slightly, I looked at him confused before I got a view of the woman on the gurney, that shade of red hair hit home, and everything inside me just felt like jelly. It felt like my feet were stuck to the floor as my eyes started to run with the tears, I turned back to look at the baby, then back to Ethan, this has got to be some kind of joke. I moved closer to where Ethan stood beside her, the nurses were starting to clean her up and make her presentable for her loved ones, I stopped before I got any closer and just looked at her for a minute.

"Oh God, Callie sweetie." I cried, I moved closer and brushed her hair back, the tears now wanting to flood the cheeks, oh god, Aidan, this is going to destroy him. I sniffled and wiped my tears and leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead, I felt someone grab my shoulders and turned my head slightly and saw Joey, and I brust into tears.

"Honey, I'm so sorry." Joey whispered as she hugged me tightly, this was not meant to happen, she was supposed to be here with Aidan and raise their baby girl together. How the hell do I tell him that his wife is dead? I have to go check on Maci, I pulled back and wiped my eyes.

"I have to check on Maci." I sniffled, she nodded and grabbed my hand, I knew she'd come with me, I don't think I'd be able to do this alone right now. We walked back over to where my little granddaughter is now being hooked to a monitor, just as a precaution, I put my shaky hand through the little hole in the side and grabbed her hand.

"Hello Maci, I'm your Nanna." I choked out, she looks so beautiful, and she's never going to get the chance to meet her Mummy. I could hear Ethan telling the other doctor that he'll tell her husband and to have Callie put in the peaceroom so he can have some time to say goodbye, hearing that just made me cry harder.

Matthew's POV

I woke up with a fright as my phone rang loudly in my pocket, my eyes flicked open to see Izzy resting on the bed, her eyes were closed, hopefully she's dozed off to sleep. I pulled my phone out quickly and noticed it was Aidan, so I moved away from Izzy and answered it, the first thing I hear is sniffling.

"Aidan?" I asked, after he never said anything, all I could hear was the sounds of someone crying.

"Aidan, is that you? What's wrong?" I asked again after another minute of sniffles and cried, I also hear a few other voices in the back ground, where the hell is he?

"Dad, I'm in the waiting room, in emergency." he choke out, at the sound of his choked up voice I was on high alert and pacing around the room, something's not right, I looked to Izzy and noticed she still had her eyes closed before I rushed out the door and made my way to the lift.

"I'm on my way down son, hang on ok." I said quickly as I waited for the lift, I hung up the phone and shoved it back into my pocket and then growled at the slow wait of the lift, fuck this, I'll take the stairs. I found the stair well and just about flew down them , taking at least three steps each time, before I knew it, I was flying out of the door on the ground floor and sprinting to the emergency area, and then coming to a halt when I saw Aidan with the phone still in his hand.

"Aidan, what's happened?" I rushed out as I made it quickly to him, as I was almost in front of him, he lifted his head and the sight just made me want to join him and cry, he had tears flowing everywhere, and his eyes were all red and puffy.

"Callie collapsed, and I couldn't wake her up." he choked out, I sat down beside him as I had that weird felling rush through me, my legs felt so weak, I pulled Aidan closer to me and let him cry in my arms.

"She'll be alright Aidan, have you called her Dad?" I asked him, as I started to rock back and forth, I could feel his tears soaking into my shirt, I felt him nod that he had. Waiting with Aidan for news felt like it was taking years, but in reality it was only ten minutes before Callie's dad Tyson and brother Cooper came flying through the door with Brax, they didn't say much just sat down next to us. I don't know how much longer we sat there, the hectic pace of the emergency department got busier with each passing minute, it wasn't until I turned my head twoard the doors Aidan said they had taken Callie, that I spoted two figures in scrubs coming our way.

"Aidan." I whispered and lightly shook him, he sat up and looked at me with his teary eyes before I nodded to Ethan, and my wife, I sat up straighter when I took in Summer's posture, her facial expression, a very pained and heartbreaking expression. I stood up with Aidan and wrapped my arm around him, Brax did the same thing on the other side for support, Tyson and Cooper, they looked like the wait was almost killing them as well. I could feel the tears already starting to cloud my vision, I know this isn't going to be something we are going to like, I just gripped Aidan tighter as Sums moved in front of him, she grabbed his hands.

"Mum? Is Callie ok?" Aidan asked, his voice filled with cracks and it was barely a whisper, Sums squeezed his hands and shook her head, the tears now burst out of her eyes, I suddenly felt Aidan drop beside me, but Brax and I were able to hold him up.

"No baby, she's gone, I'm so sorry sweetie." Sums cried, as I felt Aidan lose nearly every bit of strength he had left, Tyson and Coop were a mess as they consoled each other.

"She can't be dead, she can't be, oh god, what am I gonna do without her." Aidan cried harder, fuck this is so heartbreaking, Sum pulled Aidan into her arms and she let him fall to the floor, his howls sending chills through my body, she wrapped his arms around him and just held him as tight as she could, her cries were silent compared to Aidan's.

"Aidan, Callie suffered a aoritc aneurysm, there was no way she could have survived this, and we were lucky that you were here when it happened, otherwise we would have lost your daughter as well, Maci has been taken to the NICU for observation and so far she's doing well, I'm sorry about Callie, Summer will take you to your wife when you're ready." Ethan said softly as he got down to Aidan's level, Aidan moved his head up to look at him and just nodded, Sums wiped his tears away.

"I want to see my wife." Aidan struggled to let those words out, Sums nodded and stood up, I reached down and helped him stand on his feet, Brax grab Sums and I held Aidan as we followed her, Ethan walked with Tyson, and Cooper had gone to make a few phone calls. This was the longest walk in history, one that no one ever wants to take, I can only imagine the pain my son is feeling, I fear the same with Sums but he's going to have to live through this everyday. My little Maci, she's not going to get the chance to ever have her mother hold her, kiss her, hug her, she misses out on knowing one beautiful woman, I'm sure Aidan will tell her everything about her mummy.

six days later   (Aidan's POV)

The sounds of Yiruma's 'River Flows In You' played softly in the background, it was one of Callie's favourites, she loved her classical music, I looked down to the gorgeous little girl in my arms and gave my sleeping beauty a soft kiss on her forehead. I felt the tears building up again, then slowly lifted my head and looked down the long aisle, seats filled with our family and friends that loved and cared for Callie and to bid her farewell. My eyes drifted to the centre, right in front of me, the casket where my wife now rests, covered in her favourite yellow, purple and pink tulips, and sitting on top of that  a photo of her, one of my faovurites, taken on our first wedding anniversay, she looked absolutely beautiful.

I felt an arm wrap over my shoulder, their hand lightly squeezing my shoulder, I don't have to look to see who it is, I know it's Cade, he flew home a couple of days ago, and I'm just glad he did. He's also been my rock and without him here, I don't think I could be standing right here, specially holding my little daughter. I felt him lightly push me forward, we slowly walked to the front of the church and when we reached the end I just stood there with Maci and couldn't take my eyes away from Callie. I was numb the whole way through the service, through the short video filled with photos of my wife as the music still played the same song, through everything, it was all a blurred mess from my neverending stream of tears.

I waited until everyone had gone, it was just me and my girl Maci standing beside the grave, my wife, her mother had be lowered into, flowers now covered every inch of space around us. I looked down at Maci as I felt her stir in my arms, her small chubby cheeks, her cute little nose, her eyes opened, she looks like her Mummy, she's even got that red hair that I love so much.

"Mummy loves you so much, Maci." I choked out, my finger lightly tracing over her soft skin, she let out a yawn and tried to snuggle back into my side, she let out a little cry and her eyes locked with mine.

"You are beautiful, just like Mummy," I smiled down at her, her little hand grabbed on to my finger, this little girl is my life, I blew a kiss in the air for Callie.

"I love you Baby, forever." I whispered as I looked up into the sky, the endless tears flowing again, Maci let out a noise, one that I've learnt that means she's hungry, she got my appetite that's for sure. Maci and I said another goodbye to our angel before making our way back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this chapter has been the hardest to write, re reading it was even worse, I know some of you may hate me for this, but death is a part of life and this also gives you a hint of what book 5 is about.

Until next time, see you soon

Heather xxx

(next update will be Sunday)    I have a facebook page for my stories where I'll be keeping you guys posted on updates, ideas, and other things that I might want you to know here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-Family-Series/833326353348105    or you can just serach 'Taylor Family Series'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 848 37
Confronted by deeply suppressed feelings of love and grief, Danielle, a fierce young independent Cake Shop owner, tries to find the meaning of life...
1.3M 36.4K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
194K 3.5K 42
Emma is just like every other teenage girl. She is well known by administrators as well as students at Dalton Highschool and she has always gotten go...