marvel gif imagines

By dankholland

WHY IS GAMORA? ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* SHORT GIF BASED IMAGINES FOR THE MCU. More

introduction.
01 | thor
02 | peter parker
03 | bucky barnes
04 | wade wilson
05 | tony stark
07 | peter parker
08 | peter quill
09 | peter maximoff
10 | wanda maximoff
11 | scott lang
12 | scott lang pt. 2
13 | bruce banner
14 | thor
15 | tony stark (iw spoilers)
16 | peter parker
17 | peter quill (iw spoilers)
18 | bucky barnes
19 | steve rogers
20 | natasha romanoff
21 | t'challa
22 | sam wilson
23 | peter quill
24 | scott lang
rest in peace stan. <3
25 | peter parker
26 | peter quill
y'all still here?
27 | peter parker

06 | steve rogers

1.8K 67 5
By dankholland

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; you and steve are undercover on a mission and you make him blush.

"steve, (y/n), you all set?" sam says through the ear piece all three of you wore.

a hydra agent was said to meet someone in the food court of the mall, and it was you and cap's job to catch him in the act. apparently he had a device that'd they would use to break into a local factory for parts of a machine they're building.

"yeah," you said. you and steve were both on your way up the escalator when you turned to face him.

"you know, cap" you say "tony was wrong about you."

as the escalator reached the top, steve gave a questioning look. "what is that supposed to mean, (y/n)?"

"he said you and glasses would make you look like an old librarian but, i'm getting more sexy than old," you explained to him, scanning the floor for any suspicious activity.

turning bright red, steve could barely process a sentence. "i- uh, i just um--"

"jesus, cap this is painful to listen to. your flirting skills are terrible," said sam, smirking so much that you could practically hear it through the earpiece.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 889 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
441K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
488K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
853K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.