Our Little Family

By PrettyBoiTommo

Liam and Zayn Malik decide to start a family with three young boys they find in an adoption center. This fami... More

Toddler Troubles
Aggravating
Toys and A New Friend
No Dummy, Big problem
Brother Issues
Straight Up
My Little Babies
Telling Ni
Knee Injury
Play Dates
Sleepover
The Ickies Are No Fun
Picnic
Picnic pt.2
Boom Or
Waking Up
uggh spread the word
Terrorizer
Help.
Through The Day
Extension
Bubbies
Tears of the Day.
Fluffy-ish
Cwistmas Dada 1
Cwistmas Dada2
Cwistmas Dada 3
Get Up...Lets Go
Stings and Tears
Daddy busy I tawk to yew now
Easter Easter
Sharp Turn
Failure Of All
Wake Up For Mumma
My Baby Boy
Hospital Blues
Wook, Wook
Home Party
Tanks!!😍😍
A Daddy's Night
Mummy Life
My baby
Niall Caught It.
Those Two
Announcement!
To the Doctors We Go
Resting up
Author's Note!!!!
A Day Outside
Take it to the Field
I Just Flip Out
Let Me Help You
This Keeps Happening
Foreign but Familiar

The Other Side

3.5K 80 8
By PrettyBoiTommo

Zayn POV

I had decided to leave Liam alone to sleep because the twins had kept him up for so long. I made breakfast for when he woke up.

I cut up some fruit and made waffles with bacon and eggs. Of course Louis would be the first one up so I went get him before he woke Harry.

A cranky baby Harry was not a nice one. I ran up the stairs and picked Lou up and kiss his little pouty lips.

"Hi my little baby are you ready to start the day."

He yawned sleepily and stretched. I laid him down on the changing table and unbuttoned his night grow to take of his nappy

Afterwards I washed him up and dressed him.

After he was dressed I put his dummy with the stuffy in his mouth and laid him in his swing so I could get Harry. I heard Liam mumbling but I guess he was having a good dream.

(Louis' dummy and stuffie)

I tried my best to keep Harry asleep while I bathe him and to my luck he did. After his bath I put a nappy on him as well as some clothes

I laid Harry in his swing and then I put his dummy in.

(Harry's dummy and stuffie)

After the twins were situated I put on their telly and let Disney Jr play in front of them. Next was Niall, Niall slept in a crib as well but his bars were made to where he could watch television in his room from his crib without the bars being in the way.

Ni had his penguin dummy in his mouth as he slept cuddled with the stuffie

(NiNi's dummy and stuffie)

Niall took his bath last night so all I had to do was change his nappy and get him dressed and that's exactly what I did. I woke him up on the changing table by kissing all over his face.

"Good morning my beautiful baby".

Niall: Mowr'n daddy. Beweakfast?

"Of course my little one but we have to get you dressed."

He let me change him and I dressed him in his favourite outfit. His Batman Sweats.

He giggled and clapped once He saw what he had on.

Niall: Daddy Favouwite!!

"I know baby now let's go get some food."

I set him down and walked him to the kitchen after checking on the twins. I sat him down in his highchair and gave him his food along with a sippy cup of apple juice.

"Okay NiNi eat your food I'll be back." I said as I walked up stairs with a bottle for Lou who was crying.

I picked up Lou and stuck the bottle in his mouth. I heard Liam saying something so went into the room and he was talking to me but he was sleeping.

He started to scream so I started to call his name to wake him up. He didn't wake up until I screamed his name for the seventh and scared Lou in the process. He looked at me shocked.

What's gonna happen next. I don't know. Until Next Time Byeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.1K 80
Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to help Niall out. (Yes, Zayn will be in th...
48.1K 643 46
Zayn (30) and Liam (28) starting a family Harry and Niall are going to be adopted Louis is a badboy A lot of things are going to happen for good or b...
224K 4.8K 30
Zoe Alexis Malik is a thirteen year old orphan. She's never known her family or why she's in an orphanage, well aat least until she goes to a One Dir...
107K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...