friends | hoseok x reader ✔️

By darluu-

„friends. its all we ever were„ ⟶ she loved him, but it would ruin everything. | fiction | More

1 - Before THIS Happened
2 - Now
3 - School
4 - Park
5 - Comments, Posts, Threads (MATURE THEMES)
6 - Gym
Shoutouts
7 - Lunch Bicker
8 - PARTYYY!
9 - Embarrassment and the Doorsteps
Shoutout and Friend! :3
10 - Suspended
11 - Asleep
12 - Drunk
13 - Oh God
CHANGED NAME
14 - Confess
15 - Jealousy
16 - The Truth
A/N
17 - I'm Telling Her
THE ENddDD

18 - The End

199 12 4
By darluu-

The next day...

Hobi and I walked through the halls, holding hands. Everyone was casual, because that's what we always did, but when we passed Sseong-Eun, I kissed my boyfriend, and made a face at him.

He just stood there, frozen.

I laughed, and Hobi and I continued.

"Heyyy," he said with a smirk. "It's last period, and we're supposed to be in ew math. So..."

I grinned. "Sneak out?~"

He nodded. "Exactly."

We headed for the back doors, looked to see if anyone was watching, and ran outside into the cold, winter air.

Giggling mischievously, we sprinted across the field, and into a thick row of trees, hiding behind one like little savages. We peaked out, and when we were safe, Hobi and I rested our forehead's on the other.

"Jiyeong?"

"Yeah?"

"We're not just friends, but let's keep that same relationship... and add kissing.~"

I smiled. "Yes please."

"Jiyeong?" He repeated.

"Mm?"

"I love you so much."

We held hands, and I kissed him deeply. His hands were removed from mine, and he began rubbing them on both my sides gently.

After a moment, I said: "I love you, too."

Jung Hoseok, the boy I met at age 11, loved me back.

Everything was perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6M 414K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
16.1K 1.6K 43
BestFriend is a person you who you share your everything with from small to big every little detail of your life. From someone unknown to someone who...
13.8K 93 15
What if you had everything you ever needed. And you lost it all? Would you still love the person who took it all? Or hate them with every ounce of yo...
605 12 13
He said he loved her. He did love her. As she was his everything, and the only thing keeping him sane. But one mistake ruined everything. Tore them a...