friends | hoseok x reader ✔️

Por darluu-

„friends. its all we ever were„ ⟶ she loved him, but it would ruin everything. | fiction | Más

1 - Before THIS Happened
2 - Now
3 - School
4 - Park
5 - Comments, Posts, Threads (MATURE THEMES)
6 - Gym
Shoutouts
7 - Lunch Bicker
8 - PARTYYY!
9 - Embarrassment and the Doorsteps
Shoutout and Friend! :3
10 - Suspended
11 - Asleep
12 - Drunk
13 - Oh God
CHANGED NAME
14 - Confess
15 - Jealousy
16 - The Truth
A/N
18 - The End
THE ENddDD

17 - I'm Telling Her

178 10 5
Por darluu-

-Jiyeong POV-

It was a normal, depressing Wednesday.

I haven't seen Hoseok in a week, and I kept worrying about the kid. What was up with him?

Then again he was probably with Grace, and the misery drained my curious emotions out of me.

But when I saw him barge into my class that he wasn't supposed to be him, he was alone, and I just sat there, confused as Hell.

"May I speak to Jiyeong?" He asked the teacher, looking at me.

"Make it quick."

He walked over to me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me out.

"Yah!" I shouted. "What are you-"

I was cut off by hips lips. On mine. On the nerd Jiyeong's.

I pulled back after a second. "WHAT THE HELL??"

He stared at me, and smiled slightly.

(A/N: smirky smirk smirk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Jiyeong.." he breathed. "I... I love you..."

He pulled me into another kiss, and it deepened more and more as the seconds advanced. Our lips moved in harmony, and my mind was refreshed. He put a hand on the wall, next to me, when I stopped, gasping for breath.

"God," he whispered. "You're beautiful.~"

I blushed, and it was my turn to kiss.

Jung Hoseok loved me. The boy I loved, loved. Me. Back.

And it was okay.

Everything was perfect.

But a thought popped into my head.

I pushed back, saying: "Wait. What about Grace..?"

He grinned widely now. "I broke up with her. She was just there to keep me distracted from your... beauty.~" He pouted, ad said in a baby voice: "Now kiss meeee!"

I smiled, and pecked him on the cheek. "It's class time, buddy. I've got to go.."

He made a pouty face, but freed me. "I love you, Jiyeong.~"

"I... I loved you, too."

I walked into class, smiling as if the world was mine.

It was.

~.~

I think the next chapter will be the last.

I'm sorry my raaatttsss. ._. It's just a perfect way to end it.~ I'm sorry this story is so short. BUT I might make a seeeccccooonnndddd if ya want. ^^

love u and byyyyeeee

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.9K 886 27
"Why are you glaring at me?" "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust" -- Kang Ji-young, freshmen, she wasn't an extrovert, neither was she an intr...
15.6M 414K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
211 41 14
"Could you never feel that it was always you and no one else. I mean yes, I do hang out a lot with him but he has always been just a friend. And that...
704 23 10
The first time you meet him was a coincidence The first time you looked into his dark brown eyes he had already taken your heart and breath away Yo...