Divide (GirlxGirl)

Av SkylarJapera

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different part... Mer

1. Witch in Town
2. Welcome to Divide
3. Have to Get Out
4. The Legend
5. Kiss and War
6. Last in Bloodline
7. I Will Never Leave
8. This Is Not Goodbye
9. Returning
10. Human Hunters
11. Imprintion
12. New Alpha
13. Keep Me Warm Forever
14. The Prophecy
15. New Chloe
16. The Fourth Book
18. Imprintion Broken
19. She Left, I Was There
20. Lets Get Away
21. Dark Magic
22. Arlandria
23. Secrets
24. New Family
25. Original
26. The True Legend
27. Marked Completely
28. Fight For Life
29. Change

17. New Feelings

24.4K 489 58
Av SkylarJapera

I suppse to be typing my speech for AP Enghlish class which is due tomorrow but i totally put you guys first. I will do it in the morning. :)

Blinding By FLorence + The Machine my favorite song.

Hope you enjoy

Chapter 17

Olivia wakes up the next morning with Violet head on her chest. Her arms were drape over Violet back and Olivia just lies there staring at the walls. Olivia starts to think about her and Violet. And maybe if Chloe didn’t return she could finally have a chance with Violet. ‘That nonsense Violet would never stop loving Chloe. I should do what she say and move on.’ She thinks to herself. ‘But if Chloe doesn’t return than I will be the only one who will comfort her. She continues to think.

Some minutes later someone disturb her thoughts and she growls waking Violet in the process. Violet heads shoots up off of Olivia chest and Olivia quickly says, “I’m sorry someone’s at the door.”

“You’re fine.” Violet replies scanning at the clock. She then jumps out of the bed almost falling, “Why didn’t you wake me?” she asks pulling her shorts on.

Olivia steps out the bed grabbing her shirt pulling it over her head explaining, “Sorry it seem you needed the sleep and I didn’t want to awake you.” Someone continues to beat on the door until Violet growls, “I’m coming.” She then turn towards Olivia, “Next time wake me alpha’s don’t sleep in, Ever!” with that the brunette runs in the bathroom to brush her teeth slamming the door.

Olivia signs putting her shorts on about to walk out the door until Violet grabs her shoulder turning her around saying, “I’m sorry I really need to work on my attitudes in the morning.” Olivia smiles and replies, “That’s fine you should get ready.”

Minutes later Violet walks downstairs to see the pack rushing in fighting for water and falling to the ground. She then sees her brothers following behind them smirking. Violet folds her arm and walks in the kitchen asking, “What’s going on?”

“Since you been busy looking for Chloe we have been training the pack with father help.” Scott explains smiling, “I don’t think you will be hearing anymore laughing or playing anymore in this house.” Ethan finishes. “Yeah I thought I was a pussy. They are beyond weak.” Lucas states jumping in the conversation.

“Hurry Up! We’re not done.” Scott shouts. Olivia then walks in the kitchen asking the same question. “Look like you will start training tomorrow.” Violet smirks.

“I missed training.” Olivia asks shock. “Yes you did so that mean extra for you tomorrow.” Scott replies. “We couldn’t find you know where in the mansion.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” Olivia apologizes frowning feeling ashamed.

“That still doesn’t explain where you were. Did you go for a run alone because you know that is the number one rule in this house until we give you that privilege?” Ethan asks.

Olivia shakes her head and replies, “No I swear I didn’t go for a run.”

Everyone stands looking at Olivia waiting for her to answer until Violet announces, “She will be there tomorrow sharp. She answers to me not you guys.” Everyone turns and look at Violet in disbelieve. Violet grabs her keys saying, “I will be back Olivia let’s go.”

Olivia looks shock and follows Violet she can feel eyes watching her and she feels so nervous. When they get outside she asks, “Where are we going?”

“For a little ride.” Violet answers, “Get on.”

………………………

Chloe feels someone watching her and have a feeling it is Zada. She lies in her bed with her eyes still close she signs and asks, “How long have you been standing there watching me.” Zada doesn’t answer so Chloe open her eyes and sits up. “Why are you here?” she questions.

“Just checking up on you.” Zada replies.

Chloe laughs, “I don’t need you to check up on me. Why didn’t you tell me there was a fourth book?” Chloe asks.

“Fourth book?” Zada questions.

“Yes.” Chloe stands. “There is a fourth book and Steven told me I need a spell to summon it. I have the three books I need you to figure out what the spell is.”

“That’s weird I didn’t know of a fourth book.” Zada says.

“Well no one knew I just assume and beat the crap out of Steven to tell me. So go do what you do best and let me know when you figure out what the spell is.” Chloe explains waving her hand.

Zada smirks, “Love what I created.” She then disappears.

………………

Violet and Olivia pulls up at the shop and when they walk in they see Catherine and Anne cleaning up.

“Hey.” Anne says.

“Hey… Wait why she is here.” Catherine asks eyeing Olivia.

“Why does it matter?” Olivia asks.

Catherine eyes Olivia she notices how close she standing to Violet. She then smirks looking Olivia up and down noticing that she was pretty. Her medium dirty blonde hair, green and brown eyes she also had black skinny jeans on that were rip at the knees and a band t-shirt with some red converse. Catherine laughs to herself she was passed pretty she was hot. ‘Where the hell does she finds these girls. First Chloe who is also hot now Olivia.’ Catherine thinks to herself running her hands through her hair.

“Look she is helping me out today.” Violet answers.

“Whatever, she can help out by cleaning this up while we go talk about business.” Catherine says.

Olivia growls and Violet replies, “Okay I will meet you two in the back.” She then turns towards Olivia and asks, “Can you clean this up until were done.”

Olivia folds her arms and asks, “You brought me here to clean a shop up?”

“No I brought you here because I……… I don’t know I guess I wanted company.” Violet answers.

Olivia rolls her eyes picking the broom up saying, “Fine I will clean this up if me and you can go for ice cream later and a tour around this town.”

“Really ice-cream and a tour?” Violet laughs.

“Yes, we don’t have the privilege to leave the mansion yet unless we run so I want to see how it looks.” Olivia says looking serious.

Violet shakes her head and finally agrees, “Sure I will take you for ice cream and a tour Olivia.”

Olivia smiles and starts to clean while Violet goes to the back to talk to Catherine and Anne.

“So have you heard from Chloe?” Anne asks.

“No ever since the motorcycle incident I haven’t heard from her.” Violet replies.

“Well I have to return to Arlandria and handle some business dealing with the throne and try to extend the date.” Anne explains. “They been calling and I can’t ignore them no longer they will become suspicious.”

“So what you want us to do?” Catherine asks.

Anne goes through her pockets and pulls a piece a paper out handing it to Violet.

“What is this?” Violet asks looking at the paper with an address on it.

“This is where Zada is living at this time. Find her and get answers.” Anne explains, “Now it is time for me to leave. I will return in a week.”

Catherine and Violet nods there head.

…………………

“Your favorite color is silver and your favorite ice-cream is chocolate.” Olivia laughs.

Violet licks her ice-cream cone and nods her head asking, “Why are you asking my favorites.”

“I don’t know. I guess I like you better as Violet than the alpha.” Olivia answers honestly. “And I want to know more about you.”

“Well there not much to tell, how about you tell me about your family and pack in the north.” Violet asks.

“Well it’s very different up there. It’s happy no problems and no other supernatural creatures roaming around either. It’s just humans and wolves.” Olivia answers.

“Do you miss it?” Violet questions, “Your family, friends, and home.”

“Yes, but I can’t return until the war is over.” Olivia replies.

“You didn’t have any relationships back in your town?” Violet asks.

“Nope.” Olivia answers.

“Really no one?” Violet asks.

“I’m serious no one.” Olivia smiles. “Why is that surprising.”

“Yeah, I mean you’re really pretty. I thought it would be someone.” Violet replies.

Olivia looks down blushing and eats the rest of her cone hoping Violet doesn’t see her blushing.

Violet finishes the rest of her cone and says, “Well time to take you on that tour. Want another cone?”

“Yes, thanks I will wait by the bike.” Olivia says walking out the store.

…………………

Violet and Olivia walks into the mansion laughing with goofy hats on there heads and Olivia had a big teddy bear in her hand.

“Where have you two been?” Scott asks.

“We went to the fair.” Olivia answers.

“The fair, you got Violet to go to the fair. Lights, Colors, Kids, games, fun, and things she hates the most and she went.” Scott asks with a shock expression.

Violet rolls her eyes, “Never going back.”

Olivia laughs, “She loved it and she won me this big bear.”

Violet walks upstairs saying, “About to shower.”

When Violet gets into the shower she was quite surprise she hasn’t had any fun in a long time and she like hanging out with Olivia. Olivia distracts her from her problem which was Chloe. Violet frowns thinking of Chloe she missed her so much but she felt so weak because she couldn’t do anything about it.

While Violet was in the shower Olivia sits down stairs and tells Scott about her day with Violet.

“She punches him in the face because he wouldn’t give you the bear.” Scott asks.

“Yeah she was pissed; she also grabs another bear for the little girl who couldn’t win anything.” Olivia smiles, “She is really a caring person.”

“Don’t tell her that but, I should head to my room promise my girlfriend I would call her goodnight Olivia.” Scott says getting up leaving the table.

Olivia smiles and goes to her room seeing Tori sleep she grabs her some shorts and a t-shirt jumping in the shower. When she gets out she heads to Violet room she walks in without knocking and see’s Violet wrap in a short towel and her hair over her shoulders wet and dripping. Olivia cannot help but stare and when Violet turns around she blushes.

“Hey let me put my clothes on then I will be ready for bed.” Violet says walking into the bathroom.

Olivia nods her head pulling her shorts and t-shirt off lying in the bed. Minutes later Violet walks out getting into the bed next to Olivia.

Olivia turns to face her and says, “Thanks for the tour.”

“No problem.” Violet replies turning over her back towards Olivia front. “Bright and early in the morning.”

Olivia laughs, “I got it no sleeping late.” She then takes her arm throwing it over Violet waist pulling her close falling into slumber.

…………………

Chloe frowns throwing the ball into the wall frustrated that she had nothing to do. She could hear Ed and Rebecca putting another movie in. Chloe gets up and starts looking through the three books again.

Hours later she gets angry and throws the table against the wall. Rebecca runs in asking, “What’s wrong?”

“Sitting here doing nothing is bothering me.” Chloe replies pacing back and forth.

“Do you want to go to the club for a little distraction?” Rebecca asks trying to help.

“No I want to break this bond so I can go off freely. It’s like it is holding me back from a lot of things.” Chloe says.

“What is it holding you back from?” Rebecca asks.

Chloe sits on the bed, “I can’t get her out of my head. It’s driving me crazy. I remember things but I don’t understand how I fell in love with her. I don’t remember anything we did together I just know we been together before. Like when she touched me at the mansion I let her grab me because I saw glimpses of her kissing and her hugging me. Then when we were at the club and I was about to have sex with that cute blonde Maddie every time she moan I saw Violet moaning my name. I believe this has something to do with Zada.”

“Maybe, but don’t you think it’s better that you don’t remember.” Rebecca asks.

“I guess you’re right. But I’m going crazy here. I need something to do.” She yells.

“Well I have surprise for you.”

Chloe turns around to see Zada standing in the corner smirking. She hands Chloe a piece of paper and says, “This is the spell.”

Chloe smiles grabbing the sheet of paper going to the table with the three books she connects them together and says the spells. And just like Steven said a red book appears.

“Let’s break this bond.” Chloe says.

…………………………

It’s been two weeks since Anne left and Violet hasn’t heard from her. Catherine and Violet visit the address where Anne said they would find Zada but no one was there. Violet was lying in her bed with Olivia arms wrap around her tightly she was waiting on the alarm to go off. She and Olivia were getting closer day by day and honestly she loved Olivia company. She was sweet and patience, Violet still was snapping at her every now and then but Olivia would just shrug it off and still give her opinion and get in her bed every night.

Violet phone beeps, she slowly lifts up trying not to wake Olivia but fails. Olivia stirs opening her eyes asking, “You’re up before the alarm again.”

Violet jumps out of bed saying, “Yeah I seem to do that a lot.”

Olivia turns on her stomach pulling the covers over her head saying, “Just wake me later.”

Violet laughs pulling the covers from over Olivia body saying, “Get up sleepy head.”

Olivia groans curls up in a ball and Violet thinks it’s so adorable. “Five more minutes I’m really tired.” Olivia pleads.

“Maybe if you go to sleep at night and not play the 20 question game then maybe you wouldn’t be so sleepy.” Violet says.

Olivia finally gets out of the bed heading to the bathroom saying, “Yeah whatever you don’t play fair anyways.”

Violet shakes her head and reads her text from Catherine which says, “Found out some information on Zada meet me at the shop in thirty.”

Violet text back and puts the phone down walking to her closet pulling some jeans and a shirt out. Olivia walks out the bathroom asking, “Where are you going?”

“To meet Catherine at the shop.” Violet replies.

“Let me get ready.” Olivia says.

“Why don’t you just bring your clothes in here? I have two extra drawers I don’t use. I mostly hang everything.” Violet says.

“I don’t know I guess I could bring some clothes in here until Chloe returns.” Olivia says walking out the door.

Violet stomach turn hearing Chloe name. She was so ready for all this to finally be over. She shakes her thoughts away and goes into the bathroom getting ready.

………………………

Catherine, Olivia, and Violet sit in the car waiting on someone to walk into the apartment.

“So how do you know this is the place exact?” Olivia asks.

“I was asking around about Zada. Some old man told me she had move out and was talking about moving into another apartment complex. Well this town only had two apartment complexes. It’s not that hard to figure out.” Catherine explains. “Any more questions Olivia.”

Olivia rolls her eyes and says, “I’m just asking we been sitting here for hours.”

Violet just looks out the window watching the rain fall as Olivia and Catherine bicker at each other. She then starts to think about Chloe and there first kiss in the bathroom at the cabin. Violet laughs to herself thinking how stupid she was to let Chloe date Jake for so long. Then she sees a girl with black hair and pink streaks. Violet hushes Olivia and Catherine and orders, “Let’s go.”

They all get out the car following behind the girl seeing what room she would walk into. When she finally gets to her apartment door she knocks and a big guy answers the door. Violet recognizes him saying, “That’s the room.”

“Do you want to go in now?” Catherine asks

“Yeah let’s go.” Violet answers.

“Whoa wait, we have no plan this is sloppy.” Olivia comments.

Violet smiles at how Olivia and Chloe sound alike sometimes. Catherine rolls her eyes and says, “What you want to do Olivia sit around and make a plan.”

“Yes, it’s better than running into there. It’s suicide.” Olivia explains.

“I don’t have time for this. Let’s go Violet.” Catherine replies pulling Violet arm.

Olivia grabs Violet by the wrist saying, “This is dangerous please just wait.” Violet looks into Olivia green eyes. She then knows Olivia is right and she couldn’t risk Catherine and her life. So she says, “She can’t hurt me. So there is nothing to worry about. You stay out here with Catherine and wait till I come out.”

Catherine whips her head around, “If you think I’m about to let you go in there alone you’re crazy.”

“I’m going alone she can’t hurt me but she won’t think twice about hurting you two. Stay here.” Violet demands walking off.

Catherine shakes her head and Olivia begins to pace back and forth nervously. The closer Violet gets to the door the faster her hearts beats. She then knocks on door and when she smells someone scent close she kicks the door with so much power that it flies’ through the apartment.

Ed gets up from the couch immediately yelling picking up his shotgun, “Chloe its Violet.”

Ed shoots towards Violet but she dodges the bullets and her eyes began to glow she runs towards Ed throwing him out her way. Rebecca runs to the back to try to warn Chloe but Violet steps in front of her grabbing her by the t-shirt screaming eyes glowing, “Where is she.”

Rebecca just laughs. Violet throws Rebecca into the wall with so much force that it knocks her out. She then heads to the back to see black smoke emerging when the smokes disappear she sees it’s Zada. Violet growls charging towards her punching her in the face and kicking her with all her force screaming, “What did you do to Chloe?” she is furious her anger is taking over her. Her nails are coming out of her hand.

Zada falls to the floor and says, “I helped Chloe see the truth.”

Violet slings Zada across the room and asks, “I want you to fix her.”

Zada coughs up blood and giggles, “I can’t help her. You will never see the old Chloe ever again.” Before Violet could reply she is hit in the back by a chair. She quickly turns to see it is Rebecca, Rebecca blows some powder in her face and everything starts to fade. She slowly falls to the ground and is knock out.

……………………

“I hope everything is about ready.” Zada asks. When Rebecca save her from Violet she had to do a healing spell on herself. She was sore but okay.

“I need another week or so why are you rushing?” Chloe asks.

“Because Violet came by the apartment today. Luckily Rebecca blew some sleeping powder in her face knocking her out.” Zada explains, “This mean she is getting to us. So we need to hurry this process before she figures out that you have the fourth book.”

Chloe nods her head and asks, “What are you going to do with the books after?”

“I don’t know why you ask.” Zada replies.

“Just curious these books have some very dangerous and powerful magic in here. Maybe after I break the bond we should return it back.” Chloe suggests.

Zada laughs, “We’re not going to return the books.”

“Do you understand a lot of people could be in danger if these books end up in the wrong hands?” Chloe announces.

“I will make sure it don’t you just finish your job.” Zada says.

……………………

Violet stirs in her sleep and lifts up out the bed sweating. Ever since she left the apartment she has been having dreams about Chloe again. Olivia notices Violet is awake so she puts her hand on Violet lower back whispering, “Dream again?”

Violet nods her head and Olivia asks, “Want to tell me about it.”

Violet doesn’t answer. Olivia traces circles on Violet lower back and says, “It will help if you talk about it.”

 “Chloe and I are on the beach sitting watching the sun rise. We’re happy and then I look down to see a big circle of blood on my shirt. I hold my wound and then we’re not on the beach anymore. Chloe is standing over me in the woods with a knife in her hand. Her face is expressionless and she is smiling. She then stabs me again and I always wake up. I don’t know what to do anymore Olivia.” Violet cries. “I want her back but I’m scared when she return I want be able to fix her like Zada said.”

Olivia turns Violet so she can face her and says, “You’re going to get Chloe back okay. Now come on lets go back to sleep.”

Violet nods laying her head on Olivia chest saying, “Thank you for being here.”

“Welcome.” Olivia replies falling back asleep.

The next morning Olivia untangles herself from Violet and gets up to get some breakfast. She asks the maids to prepare pancakes and eggs for two.

“Good morning.” Olivia greets seeing Tori walk into the kitchen.

“Morning Olivia it’s been a while.” Tori replies.

“What does that supposed to mean? We live in the same house.” Olivia asks.

“We also use to share the same room but you been busy lately.” Tori retorts

Olivia roll her eyes and says, “She ask me to sleep with her because she is having a hard time sleeping.”

Tori laughs, “And all the hanging out, what the hell is that Olivia you supposed to be my best friend and a leader to the pack. You haven’t been attending any training.”

“I been helping Violet.” Olivia answers, “And what’s wrong with me and Violet hanging out!” She yells.

“Because you’re just a fucking replacement.” Tori hollers.

“I’m helping her out okay she needs the sleep and help.” Olivia replies, “It seems you’re jealous that I’m not around you anymore.”

“Trust me Olivia I’m far from jealous, I just don’t want you crying to me when she breaks your heart. You’re getting too close.” Tori explains, “Because when Chloe gets better Olivia and Violet will be over. Just giving you the heads up.”

“I don’t need the heads up I know who she’s love I’m not stupid.” Olivia yells. “So back off.”

“Whatever Olivia you know best just don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Tori replies storming out the kitchen bumping into a very sleepy and frustrated Violet.

Violet growls and yells, “Shouldn’t you be getting ready for training.”

Tori eyes her and says, “If you get out my way maybe I would.”

Violet grabs Tori throwing her into the wall and was about to punch her until Olivia pulls her back saying, “Breakfast is ready.”

Violet lets go of Tori walking into the kitchen. Tori storms off and Violet sits at the table asking, “What’s her problem.”

“We got in an argument before you walk in.” Olivia answers.

“Oh want to talk about it.” Violet asks.

“No it’s fine she will get over it.” Olivia replies.

Violet eats the rest of her breakfast and says, “We’re going to training today I need to hit something or I will go crazy.”

Olivia smiles and replies, “Okay I’m ready.”

During break Olivia walks over to her pack she notices the stares she gets and everyone goes silent. She looks towards her brother and asks, “What’s the matter.”

Her brother doesn’t answer and she is now confuse she then says, “Did I do something wrong.”

“It’s just we don’t like how you’re getting special privileges around here.” One guy says and the others agree.

“What the hell that supposed to mean.” Olivia asks in anger.

“You think we don’t see you coming and going into Violet room every night and day. You don’t even train with us nor do you eat with us and you get to explore the town without being punish while we sit here and take Violet brothers and father bull-shit.” The guy finishes.

Olivia stands and asks her brother, “Spencer you agree with them.”

Spencer doesn’t answers, she is hurt that her pack feels that way about her, even her own brother want look her into the eyes. She shakes her head and walks away passes Violet brothers and father.

“Where you think you going Olivia training is not over.” Ethan screams. Violet looks at Olivia and can tell something is bothering her.

“I know.” Olivia says, “I’m just going over here to sit under the tree.”

Olivia sits under the tree across the field away from everyone. The tree blocks the sun and she thinks about what her pack said. If only they knew she wasn’t having fun even though she enjoyed Violet company it was still like a job working with her and Catherine.

Violet walks up to Olivia and sits next to her asking, “What happen between you and your pack.”

Olivia lets a breath and replies, “They believe I have been getting special privileges.”

“Why the hell would they think that? Your job is more dangerous and harder than there lazy asses waking up every morning training.” Violet asks.

“I don’t know but they believe I go hang out with you all day and have fun. Even Tori doesn’t like the idea.” Olivia answers.

“You’re the leader of that pack. Go over there and put them in place.” Violet stands looking down at the sad Olivia saying, “You never let your pack see you like this.”

“Why?” Olivia asks, “Why did you choose be to help you.”

“Because,” Violet answers, “You have a heart, courage and I trust you. Now get up that’s an order!” Violet smirks.

Olivia stands and says, “Fine what should I do?”

“When someone else ask you a question about me and you, you beat the crap out of them and say mind your own freaking business.” Violet explains.

Olivia smiles, “You’re so violent.”

“Of course.” Violet answers.

…………………………

After training Olivia was waiting on someone to question her about her and Violet.

“Olivia time to go.” Violet hollers across the field.

She over hears one of her pack member saying, “Yeah go be Violet little bitch.” Olivia turns around so quick eyes glowing dark red nails coming out her hand. She walks up to him and punches him in the face and knees him in the stomach.

Scott was about to go break the fight up but Violet stops him saying, “They need to know who the boss is.”

“I don’t understand you’re the one in charge.” Scott looks confuse and asks, “Are you two together. I heard rumors about her in your room at night but I didn’t think you would give up on Chloe like that.”

“No I’m not with her she helps me sleep at night and also she been helping me and Catherine lately.” Violet explains.

“Oh, well I’m still confused.” Scott says.

Violet sighs, “She was the leader of her pack back home well she need to remind them that she still is and that they don’t question her and I kind of help her with that problem.”

“You told her to beat them and yell.” Scott asks.

“Yep.” Violet answers popping the P seeing Olivia sling a very hurt boy across the field.

“The next person that questions me about anything I do will get the same treatment. What I do is none of your fucking business. I don’t care if you think I’m fucking Violet every night and never come to training you will still obey me and treat me like your leader.” Olivia threatens. The pack seem shock and Violet just smirks but her jaw drop when she hears what Olivia says about sex.

With that Olivia walks away and says, “I’m about to shower.”

………………

“I got it.” Chloe says looking at the sharp stick.

“Finally, so what do you have to do?” Rebecca questions.

“All I have to do is drive this stick through Violet chest and the bond will be broken.” Chloe explains grinning.

So Chloe is confuse about her and Violet relationship. What did Zada do to her?
Olivia and Violet. Tell me what you think about that. :)
Hope you enjoyed please comment.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

74.7K 1.8K 27
Violet Moon isn't your ordinary girl. Unlike normal girls she is hiding her secret of being a werewolf. She's also Vine famous. But when a man named...
1K 39 17
Violet Rose Everett, an orphan under the care of her young aunt has always stick around with her two best friends, Jared and Vlad Xeros, (who are bro...
84 0 18
Violet has had a crappy life. Her mom dies and her little sister dies in a car accident she had with her. She was then stuck with her step father who...
181K 8.2K 37
Seventeen year old Chloe is back home and this time for good. But as Chloe spends more time in Ashburn she starts to realize that something isn't qui...