Survival of the Bands ~One Di...

By 1Dssweetheart

One Direction and Little Mix Fanfiction. Summary/prolog currently in editing. @All Rights Reserved More

Survival of the Bands
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ~ I'm Only Human
Chapter 12 ~ Aftermath and Dirty Deeds
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ~ Secrets, Lies, and Vampires, Oh My!
Chapter 15 ~ Dangerous Hunger
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ~ Desicions and Pain
Chapter 19 ~ The Arrival and Best Friends Forever
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ~ Good News Strikes Fast
Chapter 22 ~ The Pain
Chapter 23 ~ Snapped
Chapter 24 ~ Sleepy Head
Chapter 25 ~ Are You Hungry?
Chapter 26 ~ He's All Too Right
Chapter 27 ~ Fear, Hurt and Pain. Oh My!
Chapter 28 ~ Deadly Darkness
Author's Note!!!
Author's Note

Chapter 9

255 6 0
By 1Dssweetheart

Surivial of the Bands: Chapter 9

*~*~*Ellie's POV*~*~*

"Whats going on?" Bre asks, fear apparent in her voice.
"I have no idea." Liam says.
The door bursts open with a hollow bang, and securite rushes in. Quickly, they push all of us behind the couch and stand protectivly in front of it.
"Whats going on?" Niall asks. I glance over at the blonde Irish boy and tears gather in my eyes.
"We're not sure. But someone is out for blood." A security man asks.
Bre grabs onto my arm in a steel death grip, and murmurs of fear flood the room.
"You all need to be quiet." Another man shushes. Immediatly we all quiet down, to complete silence. Looking over I look at all of the girls, Leigh-Ann, Jesy, Jade, Perrie, Bre. What would I do if i lost my girls? Looking to the other side, the boys, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. How could i even think I might loose them? A tear freely rolls down my cheek. The pain and depression feeling entering my body. More tears stream down my face. Looking down, the cold hard wood floor offers no comfort.
A warm arm wraps around my waist, Niall. I look up at him greatfully, the tears un-stopping. Tears gather in his eyes as i look it him, breaking my heart futher.
"Its going to be okay, love." He whispers. Slowly, I nod, Taking time to make sure that his words are imprinted in my brain. The sorrow is crippling, as i sit there and wait. The door busts open, slamming and making us all jump.
"Just give them to us, and none of you will have to loose your lives." A man says. My heart beats harder and faster, it feels as if everyone in the room could hear it. My lower lip trembles as the tears flow like waterfalls. The smell of blood floods my nose, gagging me.
My eyes widen in horror, someone's hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 9.9K 200
@louist91 started following you ... @louist91 liked your post @louist91 commented on your post {COMPLETED} adore you (H.S) is my spinoff to this book...
11.8K 238 10
What happens when her past comes back all at once? Begin Again A Jarry Stirlwall Short Fan Fiction
65.6K 1.5K 23
**This the sequel to my other fanfic called "Fearless". Jade and Perrie think now that they're together and the past is firmly behind them that they...
178K 5.2K 70
THIRD BOOK after One Little Directional Mix (Book One) and Little Mixed Directions (Book Two) It's been 344 days since Christmas 2019, the Christmas...