The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 βœ…
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

16~ A Ding Dong?

1K 27 0
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"I know you don't want me freaking out, but ew." Camila had muttered after the hallway had cleared. Everyone had started to want to speak with you for being Lauren's date to homecoming, and you didn't want to be rude to them.

"I know Mil, but maybe you'll find someone else as well?" You suggested, it's would be possible if your friend opened up more.

"I'm a bad girl Y/N." Camila smirked. "I don't do homecoming." She stated.

"But you'll do prom, right?" You raised a brow, partly because you wanted her to agree with you but partly because you'd want to hear her response.

"Fuck that boojy ass- Prom is just another way to get people broke." Camila answered and finally turned to look at your face. "You better help me find a dress." She stated flatly.

"I'll be the best dress finder there is!" You squealed with delight.

As soon as you turned to hug her, Camila had stiffened.

"Sorry Mil, didn't mean to hurt you, were you out racing your motorcycle again? Or were you fighting people?" You asked but she just shook her head not looking at you.

"I think I'm ready to tell you why I'm not friends with them anymore." Camila spoke, her eyes not leaving the group of four girls.

"Oh-uh- okay, where do you want to go?" You asked, you got butterflies in your stomach as she spoke those words. Ever since the two of you had met, you'd wanted to know, but you never really wanted to push her into telling you. This was during Sophomore year.

"The rooftop." She spoke while she gently took your hand and guided you toward the secret elevator you promised to never tell anyone else about, or else the whole school would want to use it, then the faculty would find out and ban everyone from using it!

"Ok." You simply nodded your head as you let her drag you along.
______

King Lauren 👑:Hey Princess, where'd you go?

King Lauren 👑: Don't tell me you decided to ditch me for lunch?

King Lauren 👑: I'll wait for you, babe 😘

Camila heard a phone pinging, she immediately knew it was her friends, and she also knew who'd been texting her as they made their way up in the slow elevator.

"Can we not take a look at our phones, this something serious for me a-and I really need you to hear me out." Camila stuttered. Camila never stutters.

"Of course." Y/N answered as the elevator finally opened.

The two had reached the rooftop and had to head up a small flight of stairs until being able to sit down and speak comfortably.

"Mil, if you don't want to-"

"I want to." Camila interrupted. She breathed in deeply and ran her sweaty palms along her jeans to dry her hands.

"Take your time, don't rush. And if you need to let any other feelings out, I'm here." Y/N spoke softly while placing a hand on her friends knee.

"It started as a wonderful friendship actually, like all of them do, in middle school." Camila began and all Y/N did was listen. She didn't interrupt with her questions because she knew her time would come.

"Ally told us that she'd moved in from Texas a year prior to Normani, but we really had no idea she even went to our school. We'd never seen her. It had always been Lauren and I against the world really. Until we noticed Dinah shaking a vending machine because it wouldn't give her the bag of chips she bought. So we helped her shake it, because everyone hates that shitty situation. We got caught and spent the day in detention." Camila smiled at the memory.

"This was when we assigned the hall monitor to help aid the teacher in detention, and if you hadn't guessed it already, that hall monitor was Ally." Camila let out a chuckle.

"Lauren, Dinah, and I were all talking when we should have been doing homework, and eventually Ally gave up with her death glares and joined in. It was all fun really, I remember it like it was yesterday." Camila smiled.

"But meeting Normani wasn't very pleasant on her part. We'd all been walking down the hallway when we saw her on the floor laughing her ass off and all sorts of papers scattered around her. Ally, being the nurturing mother figure she is, went to ask her if she was alright and helped her pick her things up. We all went to help her and ended up figuring out that she'd slipped on a banana peel, we helped her take the papers to the office where she'd been headed to, and we all started talking. It was like a missing piece to our foursome." Camila sighed and seemed to be filled with sorrow.

"Then it went downhill, we were branded by the school, like the most popular girls ever, and we all had fun with it. But then we started having small misunderstanding. We would obviously fix them, but it snowballed into something greater. The worst part of it was that it was always between Lauren and I." Camila's face started showing some sort of anger.

"The worst thing she ever did was trip Emily on a dare." Camila's fists clenched.

"Emily was a sweet girl, she'd been a little slow when it came to learning and we learned that she was Autistic and had Dyslexia. She would always go around saying 'Hello' and 'Goodbye' during the school day. And she admired Lauren." Camila spoke

"Lauren was known as the 'Dare queen' of the school and I was there when she was dared to trip Emily, the rest of the girls had been finding a table for us to sit at lunch, but I was there."

"She tripped Emily and the poor girl fell flat on her face, everyone laughed at her, so I did the right thing and helped her up." Camila's fists were white.

"But Lauren didn't stop there, she kept taking dares and doing them. I couldn't take it anymore and I stopped being her friend, how could someone become capable of hurting others as bad as she had. I'd known her nearly all my life and she had been terrible. I couldn't believe she'd do it, but she did. I didn't have anything against the other girls, but Lauren was always there, so I could never hang out with them and in the end I was friendless by the end of freshman year. Until you came along." Camila ended softly while looking up at her best friend.

"Are you going to say anything?" Camila asked as you stared at her with a blank expression.

"I just- wow- thats a lot to take in. I understand why you're so rude to her all the time. How could I have not known." Y/N seemed to be getting angry at herself.

"Don't take it out in her, for all I know she'd been dare free since last year. Plus I don't want her past to influence your life together. I want you to be happy." Camila smiled while placing a hand on her best friends shoulder.

"Mil, what did I ever do to deserve you?" Y/N spoke while hugging her best friend.

"Really though, don't let this affect your relationship. I don't want a breakup to happen because of me." Camila spoke in a serious tone.

"I won't, okay." Y/N agreed although she seemed as though she were starting to get angry.

"Come on Y/N, lunch is almost over and we haven't eaten." Camila spoke, trying to usher her friend off the roof.

"Fuck it, we'll stay here until we finish." Y/N smiled while pulling out her lunch, completely ignoring the fact that she had planned a lunch date with Lauren today.
______

"Lauren I'm so sorry, I completely forgot! I had a best friend emergency." Y/N chased after her girlfriend.

"It's fine." Lauren spoke while opening the door to her car.

"It's not fine, you just sounded angry." Y/N chased after her and held the door open before Lauren could close it.

"I'm not angry." Lauren spoke while trying to close the door.

"Yes you are. I'm so sorry Laur." Y/N apologized once more.

"Stop apologizing." Lauren spoke as if she were annoyed. She hated every second of this bet and was tempted to tell Y/N to fuck off.

"Ok, fine. Be that way." Y/N angrily huffed and slammed Lauren's door on her car.

"Babe," Lauren got out of her car while chasing after her fake girlfriend, fake concern in her voice.

New car is walking away. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Princess?" Lauren tried again and finally reached her waist and pulled her back, spinning her around halfway, and hugging her.

"I'm sorry I got crabby, but Ip swear I'm not mad at you." Lauren spoke while Y/N sniffled.

"Why are you crying?" Lauren pulled away from the hug to see her face wondering how the hell she should terminate this situation.

"This is so hard for me!" Y/N spoke while rubbing her eyes and gasping a little.

What the fuck.

"What is, Princess?" Lauren asked.

"This is the first relationship I've been in, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong." She hiccuped inbetween

"No babe, don't cry, I'm the asshole." Lauren hugged her again to make her feel better.

"W-what did I d-do wrong?" Y/N cried.

"Don't cry babe, I'm sorry." Lauren pulled back and cupped the shorter girls cheeks while wiping her tears away.

"I was mostly worried about you, not mad that you weren't there. You didn't answer your phone and I had no idea where you were."
Lauren spoke while leaning in slowly.

The two kissed while Lauren continued stroking Y/N's cheeks. As soon as they pulled away Y/N was already blushing as the tears began to dry.

"Hey, I have to tell you something important." Lauren spoke in a serious tone.

"What is it?"

"Is it okay if I swing by your house today? I need to be a hundred percent honest with you." Lauren placed her hands in hers.

"Yeah thats fine." Y/N spoke starting to wonder if she would tell her about the dare's she used to do or if it were something better.

"Okay, Actually, could I bring Taylor too?" Lauren asked as if it were an urgent matter.

"Mhm." Y/N nodded.

Lauren headed off to go to her car and quickly turned around again, pecking Y/N's lips once more, before finally heading off to pick up her sister. Y/N smiled like an idiot for a short amount of time before realizing that Camila was going to come over to do homework.

"Great. Just my luck." Y/N spoke to herself as she entered her own car to pick up her sister.
______

"Mil, uhm, I might have accidentally, forgotten about-" Y/N was cut off when Camila spoke out.

"Lauren is coming here too." Camila stated while she raised a brow.

"How-how'd you know?" Y/N asked.

"Well I was just looking through the blinds, plus the way you started that sentence off was kind of obvious." Camila smirked.

"You aren't mad?" Y/N asked in disbelief.

"What? No, you're human and things happen. I'm cool with it. As long as you have-"

"Banana's? I got you. They're in the kitchen." Y/N responded as Camila basically ran into the kitchen happily. As soon as the first one opened and half of it entered her mouth, the doorbell rang.
______

"Today hasn't been the best day for me to remember things clearly and I apologize." Y/N stated while her hands folded on the table.

"Its okay babe." Lauren smiled while placing her hand on top of Y/N's.

"It's okay Y/N/N." Camila surprisingly spoke at the same time as Lauren had and placed her hand on your uncovered one.

The two girls physically glared at each other but stopped as soon as Y/N cleared her throat while her eyes drifted between the two girls.

"Can we have a moment alone?" Lauren asked Y/N while Camila huffed.

"Is there a problem, Cabello?" Lauren narrowed her eyes at Camila before Y/N cleared her throat once more and glared at Camila.

"No it's no problem. But secrets are overrated." She spoke while picking up her pencil and started writing down an answer.

"Who said you had to be in this conversation?" Lauren muttered.

"Lauren," Y/N spoke in shock.

"Who said you had to be in this house."

"Mil!" Y/N's mouth hung open.

"I'll be back Mil, just a few seconds." Y/N tried but as soon as she began to stand Lauren held out a finger.

"No no, actually this might be better. Camila knows what this secret is, actually." Lauren spoke while placing her elbows on the table and her fists supported her chin.

"What secret?" Camila and Y/N spoke at the same time.

"You know." Lauren smirked. "My anatomy?"

"Your what?" Y/N asked in confusion.

"Oh yeah, your dick." Camila spoke through clenched teeth.

"Why are insults being thrown around?" Y/N asked while silently hoping for some drama to happen between the two.

"Not 'You're a dick', Y/N, she has an actual dick." Camila explained.

"Haha very funny." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"So you really haven't told anybody?" Lauren's eyes widened a bit in shock.

"Why would I, it's not my secret to tell." Camila snorted.

"So you have an actual- hm- penis?" Y/N asked.

"It's a recessive trait. Taylor has it too." Lauren smiled sheepishly.

"A recessive Trait?" Y/N repeated.

"Uh- yeah- my mom is a carrier but she doesn't express the gene." Lauren explains.

"You have an actual ding dong?"

This had both Camila and Lauren laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.8K 61 16
Life has never been the same for 14 year old Leah, ever since her parents were killed in a car crash when she was 6 years old. Can two doctors help a...
534K 18K 54
SEQUEL TO: OUR LITTLE SECRET You and Camila are officially a public couple. This time your whole lives are different. While she's working on the Refl...
112K 1.4K 24
π‘Ž β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘˜π‘’π‘› 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™, π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’ π‘£π‘Žπ‘ π‘žπ‘’π‘’π‘§ 𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Ž π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž οΏ½...