Bloodlust

By ShaylaDavies

Bloodlust - meaning in this book = the period of when a vampire or any other supernatural being hunts. ~~~~~~... More

The Mist
Coma
Sussex Coast College
Nightmare
Stolen Soul
Lightening
Demon
Surgery Date
Normal Couples
Genius
Vampire Virginity
Jealousy
Criminal In Disguise
Rebel
Reunited
Awkward
Emerald
Element
Knock Out
Promise
Suspicous
Hot chocolate
Help
Smile
Half human / pt. 1
Half human / pt.2
Half human pt. 3
Half human pt.4
Miniature Army
Black is the new Black
Grey Wonderland
Sad but Smart
Light

Ghost Girl

194 7 0
By ShaylaDavies

Chapter 4

Fabien was quite a distance from his house when it happened. The car had automatically stopped which was weird for him. The BMW was somewhat indestructible - un breakable to Fabien, it had not once had a rise in the MOT price when checked each time.

"Ok, what the hell is happening ..." Taylor interrupted the silence.

"This is creepy," Kate described what Taylor was thinking by her facial expressions.

" uh, I don't know what's going on ummm," Fabien humbed, he made out like he hadn't had a clue but he did, he knew something was out there- in the mist that surrounded the car like a pack of hungry hyenas, desperate for meat.

Fabien rolled down the window via a simple button, it was safe to say the electricity hadn't ran out...yet...

"Oh shi-

"PLEASE HELP ME! IM SCARED!" a little girl emerged from the fog, she was all skin and bones, her hair was flimsy and blonde. And a grey piece of hard fabric hung against her body.

"-t," Fabien remembered what mist did, it made it easier for dead spirits to roam the earth, free.

"What the HELL is she doing, GO Fabien GO!" Taylor ordered the car to move even though she knew it had stopped for a reason, and then suddenly there were 4 gunshot like sounds and the car sank a few centimetres.

"The tyres! Crap!" Kate started cursing, the little girl was now running, sprinting towards them. She had completely black; bleak eyes and she made the most terrifying sound, it was a high pitch hiss but it echoed into the teenagers' ears - deafening them.

"Get out!" Fabien shouted the words because he couldn't hear himself, even when he shouted it was quiet in his own ears.

The students spread from the car before the spirit girl could reach them.

Go, go, go!

Fabien used his vampire gene to boost his stride and spring.

The 3 of them ran through the mist but as they did, the fog seemed to separate them- or make their brains tell them to all go in different directions.

He was panting like a dog, tongue out and hair wet from sweat. Fabien was lost now, the grey substance had soaked him up, he couldn't even see his own feet!

"Kate! Taylor!" Fabien sent the message out as loud as he could because he knew their ears were damaged too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is going on, what is going on... Taylor repeatedly asked herself the question.

This mist was there when she woke up for college yesterday and that was the same mist which caused Madi to fall into a coma wasn't it? But she survived the journey to college yesterday so why now? Taylor came up with some answers :

Maybe it was busy catching Madi

Maybe because it wanted Fabien but she happened to be with him

Maybe because it wanted to tell her something...

The girl found Taylor stranded in the mist, she was second best to Fabien...

Shhhh ,Taylor rebelled and screamed. The spirit girl jumped on her back and started to mutter in her ear, she said the words all jumbled up but taylor recognised some stuff, however she was too scared and caught up with the evil ghost clawing, clinging to her spine too put the words into sentences.

"GET OFF ME, GET OFF!" Taylor screeched whilst trying to shake the girl off.

"NO!" Her voice was clear now, it was so deep for a little girl. It caused a cold shiver too linger through her body- stiffening her.

"LISTEN!" The ghost girl carried on, every word paralysed Taylor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate heard the aftermath of a scream, it was a little mumble but still audible.

"Taylor? Fabien?" Kate felt trapped in possibly the most free setting ever. This mist seemed to carry on forever.

"I'm coming?!" She sobbed, she lied. Kate couldn't even use her ears properly. Her eyes were useless too, she might as well of closed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop messing with me or I'll set my brother on you!" Fabien threatened the unknown spirit. He sounded like a school girl in an argument with another 13 year old, who had a brother in year 11...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien however was on his was to the surgery. He had said he would help his brother so here he was.

He walked into the surgery as cool as he could, running his fingers through his black hair as he did.

"Uh Madi May," Damien remembered the name easily, Fabiens' mind was easy to read.

"You know sir, visiting hours for patients closed at 3pm, you're more than an hour too late,"

Damien stared her in the eyes, changing her thoughts.

"Yes, ok, she's room 18, that's down that corridor and 4 doors to the left,"

She said it in a controlled, monotone voice whilst pointing in the direction he had to go.

Why thank you, Damien smugly thought.

Good afternoon-evening darling, it's time for you to wake up now. It took a few try's but she did eventually...wake up screaming her head off.

"-ME!!"

"NO, NO! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

"AHHHH, AHH, ah... What the-"

Damien put his finger to her mouth.

"I'm going to get you outta here,"

"Oh no you're not!" A stupid nurse walked in, she must of heard the screams.

"She will need to stay in for two weeks or so just in case, you can't wake up out of a coma and waltz out minutes after-,"

Damien shut the nurse out, her high pitch voice was irritating.

"Um, I- don't know- who- you are..." Madi felt weak and it came out in her voice.

The nurse had left after Damien discretely hypnotised her.

"I'm Fabiens' brother, older brother and he...and I want you to stop the sacrificing and help us with the hausse of us vampires," he winked but didn't expected her too look scared and confused. Surely she would know about the supernatural races already.

"What? Vampires?" She said 'vampires' like it was poison in a word.

"Is that what the black weird thing was..."

"What?" Damien was confused.

"Uh, well I was- I was on a cloud and- then there was this little girl- and lightening cracked the earth open and a- and a demon or- ooor vampire like you said came through it! I- I swear!" She was stuttering here and there but actually said it quite casual.

Damien shifted from the un comfortable plastic seat to the side of the bed.

"You said demon, what did it look like?" This time, Damien said 'demon' like the word would kills him if he swallowed it.

Madi explained what she saw, how it was completely black and tall, taller than her. She added,

"He, I think used the little girl to distract me..oh...I don't know," She panicked as if saying something trouble causing to a teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brother, help us Damien caught a very weak signal. His brother, Fabien was in some type of danger so he should probably go help him.

-"Ok, I'll be going now," Damien looked at the girl, she had long light brown hair that flustered across her shoulders, her skin was a bit lighter than her hair, a bit pale, but her blue eyes shone like shattered crystals.

"I'll get you out of here before Halloween, promise," he said and she frowned, probably because that was as long as 2 months away.

It seemed that Damien liked Madi, she was really um interesting and uh beautiful? No, attracting. She attracted him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien ran naturally the speed of light through the mist to Fabien and his two female friends. They were easy to hear and sniff out.

"Damien?" Fabien saw a black figure come towards him.

"Yes little brother, I saw my car back there...whatever happened to the tyres, this road is smooth and Tarmac," Damien sounded selfish but caring. "What do I get in return for saving you and your three little girlfriends,"

"We'll talk later but for now...can you just get us out of here?" Fabien could feel his blood rush to his face, the last time he did a chore for his brother it ended up in him nearly drinking a girl dry.

"Ok, just stay here then..." Damien rushed off so fast Fabiens' blink missed him leave.

He rounded up Kate easily - she was hysterical and crying loudly.

"Ok, one more good deed of the day..." Damien told himself, he searched hard for Taylor through the dangerous grey.

When he found her at last she was on the Tarmac road; head in hands and heels off. Her knotty blonde hair was let loose across her back. All her make-up was smudged and dripping from her tears.

"Come on princess," he picked her up to join her with the rest.

Once they were all together ,Damien guided them through the mist and then to his and Fabiens' house in the outskirts of the town.

They all stumbled through the over-sized entrance hall. The walls were covered in paintings from the 19th century. There was old, Hollywood style sofas running down the sides too.

"Come on, were going in here," Fabien directed them all to the Main living room.

It was practically a library, the bookcases were full to the brim leaving some stranded in cardboard boxes. The sofa was stiff and un comfortable - it was facing the huge 50" tv that was left on some cooking show.

"So, I think you two have some explaining to do, Fabien- you tell us what happened to Madi and you," she looked towards Damien who wasn't really paying any attention at all, he was leaning against the strand of wall in the doorway. "tell us how the hell you found us all in that mist,". Kate cleverly guessed that Fabien and Damien were brothers because they looked so alike, even though she had actually never seen him around school or town...

-------

Fabien explained everything about what he had seen with Madi.

"Well I was going to pick her up but because of the dense fog I decided to go slow, I had a satnav to guide my way though I couldn't see a thing, I didn't want to run a wondering kid over... But as I turned down her supposed road I heard faint screaming and saw like a fog tor-" he decided to not get into detail, " so I started going faster and then I saw the girl - she was wearing the dungarees and top I chose her in town so I knew it was legitimately Madi. Beeping, I then swerved and opened the door at the perfect time for Madi to get in. After a few yards she fainted and, yeah that's really it," Fabien looked down, like ashamed of what he just said.

Kate was a tiny bit disappointed, confused but very intrigued about this whole situation with this "mist".

" I don't get it, what is this mist or what's inside it?" Kate asked the question when Damien decided to join the group on the sofa.

"Uhm," Fabien stopped, he couldn't tell her anything, he would be granting death upon her...

"Well? Does anyone have an idea?"

"Yeah, I, do..." Taylor said quietly. Kate had actually forgotten she was there.

"That girl, she- she explained ev-er-ry-thing to me..." Kate only then remembered the weird, freaky girl that chased them out of the car, why had she forgotten?

"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, VAMPIRES, EVIL CREATURES!!!!!" Taylor looked up and shouted, the words bounced off the walls - vibrating the victimised air particles clearly into Kate's ears.

Fabien blushed red, he went to calm her down but she pushed him away, he needed to tell her the coincidences of her knowing this stuff...

"GET OFF ME YOU BLOODSUCKING MONSTER, I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET YOU FOOL ME ALL THIS TIME!!!"

Damien smirked at the girl, she was a meat eater surely, so maybe he should complain about what humans do to chickens or cows. Whatever they eat. Humans Hurd and grow their food, if you did that in this world you would get burnt, caging humans for blood was illegal.

"Ok, shut up you little- ,and tell us what that little- , said," Damien but in the conversation, maybe there was a clue in what the ghost girl said for the hausse of the vampires, when they take over the monarchy.

"I JUST WANT TO GO!" Taylor was standing up, lurking over the others. She started sobbing and at the touch of Fabiens hand she kicked him in the shin.

Through out all this, Kate was in denial - again. Even though everything kind of made so much sense. Fabien and Damien looked vampires-ish, she didn't know what vampires looked like but she supposed that the two brothers could pull off the new look for it. Pale skin and a weird desire to wear black most the time plus, how else did Damien supposed to of found them all so quick in that mist, normal humans couldn't of done that...

"Just say god dammit!" Damien was getting agitated at the unknown girl in his house, he never went to college or uni anymore because he had reached his vampire growing point - 21. So he wasn't one to say 'I've seen her around school'.

"She said," Taylor paused and then started speaking quite fast, rushing it. " she said that Madi will die saving you vampires!" Taylor had put all the mixed words together to create a sentence, it was the only one that made complete sense out of the words.

Damien was shocked, he thought the spirit was controlled by the demon that wanted Madi but it seems she just wanted to warn them or maybe she genuinely needed help.

"Right, I'm going - I've had enough for one day," Kate said, she got hold of Taylor's wrist on the way out - dragging her with her.

Damien and his brother sat in silence whilst they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate And Taylor were walking home silently, outside it wasn't foggy because the sun had practically set - it was 6:00pm.

When they had split up to go to their separate houses, Taylor skipped her own walking straight past it. She went to visit Madi.

The surgery was still open so she snuck in through the waiting room emergency door because there was a receptionist in the front lobby.

After searching through door windows and hiding behind cabinets she found Madis' room.

" Madi hey, I need to tell you something,"

Madi smiled at her friends presence and told her that she woke up from the coma a couple hours ago.

"The girl- the spirit you know, she means no harm. It's not her fault she's the child of a demon ...and human but yeah, she told me to tell you, Don't trust anyone with green eyes,"

If you liked this chapter remember to vote and comment! Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.6K 68
*Edited version on my profile Violet has been tortured for more than half of her life for being different from other wolves. She was abused physicall...
13 0 2
*Please Note: This novel is ADULT Urban Fantasy. It contains Sex, Violence, and Language...sometimes simultaneously. FREE DOWNLOAD OF COMPLETE NOVEL...
498K 17K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
18 4 11
This is about a group of friends who are supernatural. They have problems like a normal high schooler and college student but there a twist. While th...