Half human / pt.2

Chapter 27

Damien started off by searching the streets of the town. He swooped in and out shops, scanning the humans without them noticing as he was invisible. He noticed four girls, about 18 he'd say, shopping. Although, one of them was different. And he knew this because of the weird aura that struck him almost like it was shouting hey look at me I'm a halfbreed!! So without hesitation he became visible and walked to them in the girls section of the shop, that was incredible dark. He thought that was just pointless as you could hardly even see the clothes...

"Hey," he said swiftly, with a 100 watt smile and signature wink.

"Oh, heyy," the girl said, followed by the three other girls. She had long legs that she was obviously not afraid of showing off as her denim short shorts were incredibly short for such gloomy, cold weather. She also wore a low cut vest and a knitted cardigan. Her blonde hair was in a bun and her face was nearly bare with a few makeup products noticeably applied. She was prettier than the three other girls, but mediocre compared to Madi if he was honest.

"Wanna hang?" He asked specifically to the girl only. She blushed. Looked at the other girls. Touched up her hair. And said:

"Sure!" She smiled. "I'm Gina."

"Cool, I'm Damon." He winked.

"So where'd you go?" She said as they both made their way out of the shop, leaving the three other girls behind who looked particularly jealous and betrayed.

"Uh no where round here. I'm from France and don't do school anymore. I'm 21."

"Oh," she smiled and blushed. "That's SO cool."

They went to McDonald's but he didn't want nothing because he literally couldn't eat so she didn't get anything and then they went down to the pebble beach near the harbour. It was colder and windier there but he couldn't feel it anyway, he could tell as she wrapped the cardigan around her and her cheeks were flushed. When they sat down he started to use his inner vampire to read her aura, although his powers were disgustingly weak, he managed a bit. And he got the result he had expected.

"Um.." He tried to think of a way to say it. She was staring right at him though, and it was distracting him.

"Uh-" he was cut off as she took his face and kissed him. Well... Tried...

"What the hell!" She said, shocked. "You're so, I, I don't know how to put it..."

"Well... I am a ghost." He bluntly said.

"What?" She screwed up her entire face and got up and started walking away. "Creep much?"

"Hey!" He went in front of her. "Where are you going?"

"Back to my friends! freak!"

"But-" he emerged into the mist.

She screamed and started running. He appeared in front of her again, except this time floating mid air.

She screamed harder.

"Shut! Up!" He shouted, "I need to ask you something." As he wanted to confirm if she knew that she was a halfbreed.

"What?!"

"You're half human and half angel." he said quickly, before he stopped himself. He was almost certain she was, as she pretty, pale and her eyes were grey - but her aura was bright and yellow, like a sun. All signs of angel traits.

"Huh? What?" She whimpered.

"Just, come with me..." He asked.

"Uh no!" She rebelled.

"No?" He said looking like a cross parent, "I said COME WITH ME." He strictly ended.

She sobbed. But gave in as she slightly nodded her head yes.