Reunited

Chapter 16

Madi surged her way through the mist, with her arms out just incase she was to bump into someone. But as she walked down the lane, it became more and more nauseous for her. She was in the middle of no where, on her own, in the mist. She knew what she was doing was so utterly dangerous but Kate was one of the trio, it was her job to get her back. Even if that did mean patrolling like a freak through random lanes with only a shirt to cover her fragile body that was shaking from the cold, it was like her body was trying to shake the eternal cold out - out of her blood. But it stayed inside her, freezing her heart. And it was life-threatening how cold she got.

~~~

It felt like hours before she was saved though it was only several minutes. She'd been wondering the mist, her bare feet continuously treading on little stones that eventually pierced though her skin, leaving tiny red droplets on the stone road. Her entire body was aching and it was torture. Bugs from the bushes surrounding the lanes started to victimise her and bit her, so her skin was red and itchy like hell. She never knew something she thought were to be so simple, could end up to be one of the worse decisions in her life. She was thinking she should've listened to Fabien but then it would've never happened...

"Sophia." Her voice was weak but her face expression contradicted it drastically.

"Madi, oh little Madi." Sophia said whilst crying angelically. She was basically glowing, like the little star she always was. Always better than Madi. Always prettier. Always funnier. Always kinder. Always.

"I can't believe it's you. How did you get here?" Madi whispered. Her knees locked and she gently fell to the ground. And started crying as Sophia joined her.

"It's the mist, I know I'm here in England but wherever it is, I can go!" She whispered back.

"So why didn't you come before then?"

"Because you were in that coma... I didn't want to disturb you anymore. But, I don't know if you remember, I was the one who found your coat and out it on the coat hanger for you! Aha it was upstairs in your room!"

"What! Yes I do remember! Oh my god!" She smiled and they hugged.

"Ok, I'm trying to find my friend... But I want to go home! Please can you take me?" Madi said after they pulled back.

"Yes, I can funny one." She picked her up, her angelic hands were soft and her white cardigan was warm against her cold skin.

"Let's go the fast way." Sophia said. And a bright light followed.

~~~

"Beautiful mama," She smiled at the picture of Francesca on Madis bed side table, "see you soon pretty one."

"But-"

"I'll try to keep my eye on you!" And she almost dissolved into the air.

"No! Sophia!"

Madi cryed. She didn't mean for Sophia to take her home. She meant Fabien's home... Her new home. And now, as the news she'd been kidnapped must've been announced, it was going to be impossible to get out of that house without being seen. Impossible.

***

Adela and Lucas drove through the mist in his car. A little red ford. The lanes were dangerous with all the mist, she was certain Lucas was going to run someone over, especially with his driving. 50mph, god, he was fearless.

"Maybe you should slow down, Jesus." She said, but he ignored and she sighed.

~~~

When they got to town, she noticed there was posters everywhere. On lamp posts to shop windows.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GIRL

[picture of Madi]

HER NAME IS MADIELIA MAY AKA MADI MAY SHE HAS BROWN LONG HAIR, BLUE EYES AND IS 18.

SHE WAS LAST SEEN AT THE SURGERY.

£10,000 REWARD.

CONTACT: 0/7352 283999

Wow, Adela thought, where was Kate's missing signs.

~~~~~~~~

((The number is fake)))

Thanks for reading! It's very short but the next one will be longer... :D

Also please vote, it takes 2 seconds and comment if you like! X