Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

When home alone, Y/N has a strange encounter with a man claiming to be a television god, who grants her the a... More

God of the Television
Street Performance
The Queen's Butler
Performer's Permit
Cackling Coffins
Growing Suspicions
Jack the Ripper
Superiority
The Alternative I
Devilish Performance
Surprise Visitor
Damn Angels
Be Our...
Afterparty
The Return
Village of Dogs
Fun in the Sun
How to Train Your Demon Hound
Frost Fair
Cold as Ice
Dolls of Death
Knotted Up Strings
His Master, Impure
Build Him Up With... What The Hell?
Street Brawling Butlers
Evenly Matched
A Depressing Game of Old Maid
The Deer in the Black Tailcoat
Plans for the Exhibition
Arthur's Request
Crystal Palace Performance
Delicious Dishes of Curry
Kali Has Risen
A King in an Isolated Castle
Ciel, but Without Sebastian
Acceptance of Forgotten Pain
Possession of the Static Noise
In-Between the Colorbars
My Deepest Apologies
This Chapter's Called: Sebastian Can't Keep It In His Pants, Apparently
Chase Through the Reaper's Library
When Tragedy Stikes
The Funeral
The Dead Becomes the Living
Santa is a God
Transforming
Adventure in France
London Is Burning Down
JuDgMeNt DaY
A New Day
The Doctor Is In
The Alternative II
Congratulations!
Welcome to the Freak Show
Guess I'm a Freak
After The Show
The Caged Performer
Break Out
The Book of Spells
Stormy Night
Final Chapter: Servants
!Attention!

Ashes To Ashes

11.2K 519 327
By goldenscares666

•C/Y: Current Year

Your POV:

I used whatever knowledge I had that could medically help Ash, since I couldn't use my Google mind at the moment. It would take too long to search it the normal way or go back and forth between universes, so I chose to go with what I knew. I had to remove Ash's upper clothing (he wears quite a bit of layers by the way), so I could see how bad I hurt him.

'That is definitely going to scar. Those angel wings sure did a number on-wait a second...' I look behind me and face palm.

"I still have his damn wings on! Oh well, I'll deal with them later." I clean off the blood with the water in the tub. His pants got wet in the process, but oh well. That's his problem not mine! Then I used disinfectant on his cuts and a cream for bruises. I was probably going to have to give him stitches. I continued on tending to his injuries as he stirred from his sleep.

"W-where am I?" His smooth voice was now raspy.

"In my home," I respond simply. He slowly turned to look at me and winced from the movement.

"Why does it hurt?"

"Don't you remember?" I rose an eyebrow. He flinched, and his eyes widened.

"Y-yes." He closed his eyes and groaned each time I touched his back. "Why are you helping me?"

"What point is there in turning you human if you die right after?" I half joke.

"I suppose." His eyes were glazed with tears. "I'm unclean now..."

I laugh at his choice of words, which confuses him.

"What?"

"I just washed off your back, and you're saying you're unclean."

He gave me a small smile.

"Good. I thought you changed. It looks as though you're still childish."

"Excuse me?"

He chuckles softly before wincing.

"So, what will you do now?"

"I don't know yet. I guess I could always keep you here. You served your punishment, and I'm not mean enough to kick you out into the streets, especially here."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We are in America, C/Y."

"You're joking?" His eyes widen in disbelief. I gave him a serious face, showing I wasn't lying.

"This is my real home. I'll explain more another time."

"O-okay." He screams in pain when I press too hard on his wounds.

"Sorry." To my surprise, he chuckles. I raise a brow at him. "What?"

"My wings."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to take them off."

He stared at them longingly.

"You're not getting them back."

He sighed sadly and faced away from me.

"Yes, I know."

I sigh, feeling slightly bad, and pat his head before standing up.

"I'm gonna fix up my parent's room. You can sleep in there."

"Parents?"

"Yeah. They're gone at the moment, and they won't be back until next summer. They're in Paris at the moment enjoying themselves."

"They left you?"

"Yes, they always do." I put away the equipment I used in the cabinets. I didn't catch his small smile.

"I think I understand now."

"What?" I turn to him, wanting to know what he was on about.

"Why you treat everyone with such kindness. Your family leaves you, so you've made your own family. You don't dwell on your own family leaving you."

I smile lightly. He wasn't fully wrong.

"Almost. It still makes me mad sometimes, but I get over it eventually."

"That is why you are so pure." He smiled and closed his eyes serenely. His breath was slow and steady. He might have lost too much blood.

'Is he falling asleep?' I let out a sigh and left to fix up my parent's room with new sheets and blankets. I rummaged through my dad's closet, searching for clothes. He was a little shorter than Ash, but the clothes should fit fine. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom.

"Come on, Ash. Wake up."

His eyes flutter open. He was clearly drowsy.

"I'm gonna need you to stand up, okay?"

"I'll try." He pushes himself up, but slipped out of the tub. He screamed in pain when he made contact with the floor. I rush to pick him up.

"It's okay! You're fine! Come on." I helped him up by grabbing his arms. He groans loudly, trying not to scream again. His body now leaned on me. He panted near my ear, which made me feel very uncomfortable.

'Damn the sick part of the Internet!' I sighed and had him sit on the sink counter.

"You okay?" I asked worriedly. He responds through gritted teeth.

"No."

"You're fine." I chuckle jokingly as I threw the towel over his head to dry his hair that I got partially wet.

"I don't recommend you sleep with a shirt on. I think it might irritate your injuries or something, but you're definitely putting on the pants."

He smirked at my flustered expression.

"I understand. I'll try."

I hand him the pajama pants and turned around so he could get out of the rest of his clothes. I only stayed because he may need help at some point. I heard the fabric drop, and I blushed heavily.

'This is one of the most awkward things I've ever done.' It took a few minutes, but he was eventually done.

"Can you help me now?"

"Yeah." I turned around to see him in the navy blue pajama pants. I helped him down and led him to the bedroom. He lied down on his stomach and breathed heavily, finally able to relax.

"You should get some sleep. You need anything before I go?"

"No, I should be fine for now."

''Okay. I'll be right back."

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for showing mercy."

"Mercy? I ripped your wings off!" I rose a brow.

'How in the hell does he call that mercy?'

"Yes, but you are helping me now. You gave me a bed, cleansed my wounds, and I thank you for that."

I sigh, seeing what he meant now.

"No problem, Ash. It's fine." I leave him to rest and head to the T.V. and went in. I thought carefully of the hotel my servants were in. I appeared in front of it. Thankfully, no one was around to see the white wings attached to my back. I remove them and transform them into angel wing necklaces before going in. I step up to the front desk.

"Pardon me, sir?" I gain the older man's attention. He looks me up and down.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Is there a mister Drossel Keinz staying here?"

He looked at a book with the information in it of who was staying here.

"Yes, and who are you?"

"I'm his master. He is my butler."

He looked me over again before busting out laughing. I glare at him for his rudeness and stole the book from his hands.

''Hey!" He attempts to grab it from me, but I slap away his hand.

"Shush now! I'm reading! Drossel Keinz. Room three on the second floor." I tossed the book back to the man.

"Why you little-"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Is that anyway to speak to a lady? Didn't think so. Ciao!" I wave slightly. He grumbled as I made my way to the room. I knock on the door.

"Yes? Who is it?"

"The mailman," I say in a deep voice. A confused Arthur opens the door. His eyes looked like they'd pop out of his head.

"Awe. No hug? Maybe you didn't miss me after all?" I crossed my arms and smirked. I was then tackled into a hug.

"Y/N, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"

"Shut up over there!" Shouted a man's voice from the room next to the one we were at.

"Yeah! We're trying to sleep!" Came a woman's voice from across the hall from us.

"Sorry!" I went into the room, and found Oliver asleep on a bed. Drossel wasn't anywhere, well, at least I thought he wasn't.

"My lady?"

I jumped in surprise hearing his voice behind me. I turned around and don't he's to give him a strong hug.

"I've missed you guys so much!''

"Y/N, what 'appened to you?" Arthur asks. I release the living doll to face him.

"I'll tell you later. We can go home in the morning I suppose, but first-" I jumped on the bed Oliver was on.

"Wakey wakey!!!"

"Mmmm...brother. It's still dark out," the boy mumbles, his eyes still closed.

"Awe. Come on, Oliver. Don't you want to give your savior a hug after I left for so long?"

He opened his eye slowly upon hearing my voice one more time. He wakes up fully when his eye meets mine.

"Y/N!!!" He doesn't hesitate to pounce on me, knocking me onto the floor.

"I missed you too, Oli!" I squeezed the hell out of him.

"Now, go back to bed. I'll wake you up in the morning, so we can leave."

"Okay!"

"My lady?"

"Yes?"

"My master said we must stay here untill he returns," he says, slightly ashamed that he was still calling Ash his master. I smile at him and grab his arm in a comforting manner.

"I did return, silly."

"So, I think to to myself: I am confused? What does she mean?" He tilts his head, trying to figure out my words like they were a puzzle.

"Awe! I forgot how freaking innocent and adorable you are! If you must know-" I changed into Ash's form. "I was the one who gave you the tickets, the hotel, and the orders to come here." I change back. "Okay, Drossel? Do you understand now?"

"A little." He nods.

"Oh well. I have a lot to explain anyway. Goodnight, boys!"

"But, Y/N, aren't you stayin'?" Oliver asks as Arthur tucks him in.

"No, but I promise I'll be back." I ruffle his blonde hair.

"Okay." He pouts. I go back home to check on Ash, who was fast asleep. I then went to my room and immediately passed out.

'I'm so tired. Being a goddess is hard!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 19.5K 31
I was and I mean WAS a normal teenage girl going on twenty. Who loved all the normal things in life, sleeping in (most definitely not a early bird)...
20.2K 488 24
~ ! 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿 ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰�...
3.2K 109 28
**Currently on hiatus until inspiration hits me First story on wattpad ever that was written because I got bored but anyway; You died in your previ...
36K 2.1K 45
Welcome back to the madness and insanity that is the life of Y/N L/N. This book is the second in a series titled: The Queen's Lion in which young Y/N...