Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

When home alone, Y/N has a strange encounter with a man claiming to be a television god, who grants her the a... More

God of the Television
Street Performance
The Queen's Butler
Performer's Permit
Cackling Coffins
Growing Suspicions
Jack the Ripper
Superiority
The Alternative I
Devilish Performance
Surprise Visitor
Damn Angels
Be Our...
Afterparty
The Return
Village of Dogs
Fun in the Sun
How to Train Your Demon Hound
Frost Fair
Cold as Ice
Dolls of Death
Knotted Up Strings
His Master, Impure
Build Him Up With... What The Hell?
Street Brawling Butlers
Evenly Matched
A Depressing Game of Old Maid
The Deer in the Black Tailcoat
Plans for the Exhibition
Arthur's Request
Crystal Palace Performance
Delicious Dishes of Curry
Kali Has Risen
A King in an Isolated Castle
Ciel, but Without Sebastian
Acceptance of Forgotten Pain
Possession of the Static Noise
In-Between the Colorbars
My Deepest Apologies
This Chapter's Called: Sebastian Can't Keep It In His Pants, Apparently
Chase Through the Reaper's Library
When Tragedy Stikes
The Funeral
The Dead Becomes the Living
Santa is a God
Transforming
Adventure in France
London Is Burning Down
Ashes To Ashes
A New Day
The Doctor Is In
The Alternative II
Congratulations!
Welcome to the Freak Show
Guess I'm a Freak
After The Show
The Caged Performer
Break Out
The Book of Spells
Stormy Night
Final Chapter: Servants
!Attention!

JuDgMeNt DaY

11.7K 493 314
By goldenscares666

Your POV:

I waited at the bottom of the bridge for the right moment to jump in. It wasn't until I saw Ciel hanging off the side of the bridge that I decided to climb up.

'Holy s*** stripes! Is that Sebastian!?' My jaw dropped as I looked his true body up and down. Not half bad.

"Ten."

'Oh crap! He's counting down!'

"Nine."

"PaUsE!" Everything froze. Black and white feathers littered the air. I walked past the frightened Ash to get a better look at the butler's new body. There were many differences in Sebastian's true form, but he still looked similar to the form I knew him in. I shook my head clear of thoughts.

'I must begin before the time limit is reached.' I push Ash's body to the ground and place my foot on his stomach.

"PlAy: AsH LaNdErS."

"Filth! Vile-" he stops his insults as his eyes land on my form. The purple orbs widen in surprise and recognition. "Y-Y/N? You're a...a goddess?"

I continue to glare down at the angel. He was having a hard time comprehending my presence. S*** was about to go down, however. I smirk almost evilly and chuckle, surprising him.

Play Song:

Music played from no definite point.

"That music. Where is it coming from? What's happening?"

(Some lyrics are modified to fit the scene.)

"The world is a place
Where the villains wear a smile on their face,
While they take what you can never replace.
Stolen moments gone forever!" I got off him, and he stood up. He was obviously confused.

"But, tables can turn!
As my enemies will soon enough learn.
I will strike a match and then watch them burn on the pire of obsession!" I charge at him while he remained in shock, catching him off guard. I punch his face, causing him to be thrown back by quite a bit due to the force I used.

"You run till you drop.
Chasing an advantage.
You'll pay any price if you think it's free!"

He shakily stood up and held up his sword, finally realizing he had to fight me. He dodged a kick to his head.

"I will carry Hell to your doorstep!
I will make you pay!" I grab the blade of his sword and electrocuted it and him, causing him to scream in pain. I threw his sword off the bridge and winced. The blade was sharp, so it hurt to hold it. The injury didn't remain, however. He stood defensively, preparing for another hit.

"You will reap the hate you've sewn on my judgment day!" I smirk at this and punch again. He dodges easily and jumped into the air attacking me with sharp feathers that rained down on me. They left no effect, but they still hurt. Some even stuck into my skin. I jumped up, meeting him, and pretended to punch him, while I really moved to kicked him down. He left a dent in the bridge due to the rough landing. Ciel and Sebastian's frozen bodies weren't in the way, thankfully.

"Sleepless nights,
Days of damnation!
Soon and evermore!
I will bring my holy wrath
Knocking up on your door!" I plucked the feathers from my skin as I fell from the sky, dropping them onto the bridge. I land on his stomach hard. He grunts as the air is knocked out of him.

"Your love is a lie!
Swearing that no matter what it won't die!
Disappearing like a star in the sky!
In the the heart light of morning." I kick his face and jump up again. He turned onto his stomach so he can cough.

"But, what do I care?
There are angels everywhere!
First there's retribution that I must prepare!" I landed on his back, pushing him further into the bridge. Blood splattered from his mouth. I lean down.

"Mighty vengeance is mine!
The Heaven I know,
It will tempt you onward." My fingers gently touched the base of his wings. He gasps and turned his head to look at me. I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Don't-"

"And, just when you're sure that the prize is yours!" I gripped them hard and began to tug at them. He began to thrash and scream, trying to knock me off, but I held tight and pulled harder.

'Wings must be sensitive.'

"I'll deliver Hell to your doorstep!
Dressed in rich facade!
Then, I'll burn you to the ground." I electrocuted him again through his wings. He screamed louder as the base of the wings dislocated, but I wasn't finished yet.

"I'm an angry God!
Once you're in my shining Cathedral!
Hear the tolling bell!
It's the final sound you'll hear
As you descend to Hell!" I rip off his wings completely. He cried and screamed in pain as blood pooled from his back.

"Please, goddess! Forgive me! I have sinned! I have sinned! Please, stop! Please!"

I step off of him and stand in front. He shakily pushes himself up with his arms. His eyes close, trying not to concentrate on the pain in his back. I kneel down and lift his chin with my fingers. He opened his eyes, finding himself on his hands and knees.

"Fall down on your knees.
Fall down and let me hear you prey!
Fall down on your knees.
Till I can hear you bargaining scheming!
Begging and screaming to me!" I grip his face hard and hit beneath his chin with my knee. He falls back against him with a grunt.

"I will carry Hell to your doorstep!
You will rue the day!"

He backed up to the edge of the bridge, one last chance at escape.

"Please, goddess! Mercy! Mercy! Please, show mercy!" He cried, blocking his face to prepare himself for another blow.

"You will reap the hate you've sewn,
No matter how hard you prey!
It's a place without any mercy!" I walk closer and pin him to the ground.

"Fashioned in cold blood!
Stones of fear,
And stones of doubt." I grab his face and wipe away his tears.

"No forgiveness.
No way out.
Only justice.
Say amen." I whisper the last lines in his ear.

"P-please, Y/N. Please show mercy! Please!" He begs while sobbing. He must have been in a lot of pain to be acting like this. I smirk at his words nonetheless.

"ThIs Is YoUr PuNiShMeNt, AsH. YoU hAvE cOmMiTtEd MuRdEr UpOn HuMaNs. ThEy MaY nOt Be PuRe, BuT tHeY hAvE gOoD qUaLiTiEs. ThEy WeRe CrEaTeD tO eXiSt HaPpIlY. iF hOlDiNg OnTo ThE pAsT oR gEtTiNg ReVeNgE gIvEs ThEm ThEiR hApPiNeSs ThEn LeAvE tHeM bE. tHeY aRe NoT hOlY bEiNgS. I wAs HuMaN oNcE tOo. ThOuGh ThEy MaY sIn, MaKe MiStAkEs, AnD hAvE iMpUrItIeS, iT's OkAy. LeAvE tHeM bE, AsH. iT's OvEr NoW."

"I will! I will! I promise! Please, just-"

"YoUr PuNiShMeNt IsN't OvEr."

"Wh-what?" His fear seemed to grow.

"I dId My PuNiShMeNt, BuT GoD gAvE mE a SuGgEsTiOn. I tHiNk I'lL gO tHrOuGh WiTh It."

His tears wouldn't stop. He closed his eyes, preparing for the worst.

"W-what did he suggest?" His voice cracks.

"To TuRn YoU iNtO wHaT yOu HaTe ThE mOsT."

His eyes widen in shock.

"You don't mean-"

"YeS, a HuMaN."

"No!" He thrashed in my hold. "Please! Mercy! Mercy!"

"No, AsH!"

He stops moving, but he continued with his pleads.

"Please, don't do this."

"StOp iT, AsH! yOu NeEd To KnOw ThAt YoUr AcTiOnS hAvE cOnSeQuEnCeS. yOu WiLl HaVe AlL mEmOrIeS oF bEiNg An AnGeL, oF bEiNg StRiPpEd Of YoUr GrAcE, ANd hAvInG yOuR wInGs RiPpEd OfF. iF yOu CaN hEaL, i SuGgEsT yOu dO iT nOw. I cAn'T fIx InJuRiEs."

"Please, don't do this," he begs. I plant a light kiss on his forehead, causing his body to glitch uncontrollably. He screamed loudly in pain, I had to cover my ears from the piercing sound.

Flashback:

"The process of changing another living being into something is more painful than the worse death imaginable. It is not recommended unless your intentions are to harm them. Their new body will be permanent unless you change them again. They will also become weaker each time you transform them."

"Whoa! Really?"

"Yes, and apparently you can't fix injuries. If you try they will only open more."

"Yeesh. That sucks."

End of Flashback:

His screaming stopped, and he fell limp and unconscious. I sigh and lift him up bridal style. I walk over to his wings and set him down beside them. I attach the wings to my own back before picking him up again. His white suit was dyed crimson from his blood.

"PlAy!"

"Eight."

"SoRrY tO rUiN tHe FuN, SeBaStIaN."

He looked up at me as I flew high above him. He appeared to be surprised by the unconscious man in my arms.

"AsH hAs BeEn TaKeN cArE oF." I smile at him before turning my gaze to the young earl. "CiEl?"

"Y-yes?" He was still trying to hold on with his eyes closed.

"We'll meet again.
Don't know where,
Don't know when!
But, I know we'll meet again in season two!" I laugh hysterically as I disappear with Ash in a sea of pixels. We appear in my modern home, and Ash suddenly became a lot heavier without my godlike strength. I quickly take him into the bathroom and set him down gently in the bathtub.

It would be easier to clean him up this way.

Author's Note:

Fun fact: I was going to use the song God Syndrome for this chapter, but figured Hell To Your Doorstep would be a better fit. I still wanted to use the song, so I put it in the previous chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.2K 43
Adrians first few years as a reaper were getting lonely, but then he saved a girl from falling down in the Grim Reaper library, and just looking at h...
20.2K 488 24
~ ! 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿 ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰�...
515K 19.5K 31
I was and I mean WAS a normal teenage girl going on twenty. Who loved all the normal things in life, sleeping in (most definitely not a early bird)...
3.2K 107 16
Being poor isnt too bad, living on your own, trying to survive, and the adventure. But when you get hired to be a maid? Especially when it's the most...