Ethan & Me ❤️ {CrankGameplays}

由 EmitaC

Your like any other fangirl, you felt that you and Ethan had a "thing". Until it actually happens......And y... 更多

Discovering the little blue boy
"WHAT!?"
Dinner
Parks Are Amazing
Together?
Well...
50 reads!!! 😱😂
Good memories, and bad
The cold truth
Feeling Great
Old Friends
Love
Tag your it!
Love don't change
SORRY!!!
Wedding
Honeymoon: Day 1
OML!! XD
AAAHHH!! 1K
🚫Triggered.🚫
Hey guys.
Honeymoon: Day 1 (Contiued)
Honeymoon: Day 2
MY NAME IS JEFF!!
Oh. My. God!
WHAT'S UP MY CRAZZY BOYZ!
Honeymoon: Day 3
#PrayForAlly
EtHaN
Life Sucks.
I'm done guys. 😭
Honeymoon: Day 4
2K!!
Honeymoon: Day 4 (Continued)
Hey...
Honeymoon: Day 5
Without Her: Day 1
Yup. Again.
YAAAY!!
Without Him: Day 1
INDEPENDENCE!!
BshaYfagenej
Without Her: Day 2
Listen up.
Meh =P
SHOUT OUTS!!
OH MY GOOOOD!!!
Without Him: 2
ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!
I know.
Heart warming
THREE TIMES!!!!!
Without Her: Day 3
Without Him: Day 3
Hospital Beds
HOME!!
9!?!?!
Hey
A Little Bit Of Fun😏
For A Friend
Wowie.
I cant even...
AYEEEE!!
Serious
....
WEDDING TIME!
Ayoooo!
Cuddles
😔💔
Hey...
OH GOD!
IN LOVE!
An Ending & Beginning (Please Read)

Serious Showers

341 13 17
由 EmitaC

Just thought that this video goes really well with this whole topic.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"We need another shower...."

We both laughed.

Ethan said "Yes...yes we do."

I walked over to the door, still naked. I cracked it open, just enough to see no one there. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

I imagined that Ethan was going to join me so I left it unlocked.

After I slipped into the warm shower, I heard the door to the bathroom open, shut and lock.

"I'm guessing it's you Ethan?"

"Of course! And I'd hope that no one else is sneaking in to take showers with my wife...."

I laughed and saw him open the curtain.

I grabbed shampoo and put it on a sponge we had in here.

"Want me to help you love?" Ethan asked, watching me struggled to get my back.

I giggled "Please."

He grabbed it and scrubbed my back, then he scrubbed himself.

Once we were both cleaned off, we grabbed towels and headed back to the room.

Before I got changed, I grabbed my phone and went on WattPad. (Hehe)

Tons of Ethan's fans followed me on here. I didn't make many books....but the ones I had made had tons of views thanks to his fans.

I had tons of PM's, asking when he'd make a video again. Sighing, I looked up at Ethan who had just stood next to me. "What're you looking at babe?"

"Everyone wants to know when you'll update again, Eth....they're all worried. And you should probably tell them what happened. I know because I used to be a huge fan...well still am but anyway! I know that it sucks when a YouTuber or anyone that you care about just stops doing what they've done for so long....and what happened, that needs to be something that at least gets mention or talked about Ethan. Trust me, I know. I once was just a crazy fangirl...We all care about you so very much..."

He sighed and said "Y/N...I know. It's just, I don't know how I'll do that. So many people that watch me have either done that or are thinking of it...then to say that someone that they look up to did that and could've died!? That...that's harmful. Heartbreaking even."

He looked down and then sat down on the bed. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his thigh. "Ethan, I know....but you have to. They all love you so much. And I do too...it would break my heart to see all of your work thrown away because of something that's in the past now. Please Ethan..."

"Okay, I'll make one of my sad videos that has that music that once you hear it you know shits about to happen!"(Am I right or am I right?!)

We both laughed.

"I hate that music...before we met, if you had a video like that I would literally ball my eyes out..." (This describes me and those god damn videos)

He laughed his adorable little laugh. "You would?!"

"Of course! I was crazy about you...still am but it was different. If you were hurt, I was hurt too....I don't know. As a viewer, you literally feel that connection...and I always felt that connection Ethan. Now that I know you personally, it's deeper. It just...changes I guess."

I was looking down, but Ethan gently grabbed my face so that I'd look at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I laughed,"You know it's funny...even though we've said that a million times now, I still feel butterflies every time."

Ethan grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Me too my love, me too..."

I looked down remembering that Im still in a towel. "I STILL NEED CLOOOOOTHES!!"

"But baaaaabe!! You look sexy~"

I shoved him a little "Oh shut up. I need clothes."

"Hehe...okay!"

"Hey Ethan?"

"Yes?"

"Are we going anywhere?"

"Not that I know of, why?"

"I'll put on pj's then....save my clothes for tomorrow I guess."

"Yeah...I'm sorry love." He said with a smile.

"It's fine! Totally fine." I smiled back. "What happened today...totally worth only wearing clothes for about 5 minutes." I giggled.

He laughed and went over to where I was, and wrapped his arms from behind me. He hummed into my ear "Mhmm~"

"STOOOP!! That tickles...."

"Mhmmmmmmmm!!!"

"ETHANNNNN!!"

He laughed at squeezed my waist tighter. "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MEH!"

"Yeah okay." I said smirking.

He acted offended, putting his hand over his heart. "Wowie...that really hurt you know."

I snorted, "Oh please!"

We both laughed, and I turned to face him. "Okay...but you really need to go and do that video now." I said with a sweet smile.

"Could you um...at least sit in there with me?"

"Of course. Let me just grab a hoodie and a pair of spandex, and then I'll be right there."

He smiled and nodded, walking out of the room and over to the recording room.

I went over to his side of the closet and found his new CrankGameplays jacket, and slipped it on. (I got this...still waiting for it to arrive!) Then I slid on my spandex.

I walked into the room, and say him setting up. I smiled. I know how hard this must be, but I'm happy that he can overcome it.

"Hey Eth, need any help?"

"Nope. I just need you to sit by me and look beautiful as always."

I smiled and grabbed a chair that was close by. "Okay, well I guess I'm ready."

He chuckled and nodded, continuing to set up.

"Hey guys. Yes, I know that this isn't my normal video...but I've got some things that I need to share with all of you guys." He said to the camera, smiling weakly. "The reason for my absence is...really a number of things..."

Sooooo....cliff hanger it is. I wanted to write and I remembered that I had this, so I just stopped it there for another chapter.

I hope you guys liked it.

Anyways, Ily all!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!

Byeeeeeeee!

~Emita❤️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.9K 33 10
Mark and Ethan go through a bad breakup. Friends interfere, along with making videos and trying to continue the job that they both feel so passionate...
915 7 10
A Small Story of the relationship of Mark and Ethan. Many Cute and Romantic moments if you want to read. (I Only Ship Them A Little🥺 They're cute) H...
18.2K 764 21
What if... what if you weren't happy... What if you didn't feel that spark... What if you were with him... your lover... the man your parents tied...
49.9K 869 17
(y/n) was a simple girl. She lived a hard life at home with her parents. She was abused from a young age and was never allowed out. Her family lived...